Raiders Superbowl 41 Champs!!!

most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
54 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
15 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-11-2006, 02:32 AM         #141
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if yall n*ggas dont wanna end up like lakersboy03 will i suggest u shut the fu*k up. im serious. dont even take me lightly
 12 years ago '05        #142
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 854 854
 pleazenteaseu said:
u aint about bay sh*t or u woulda heard douche. if u really wanna fu*k with a n*gga and im serious we can set somethin up cuz im tired of yo a.ss thats for real. i aint even playin. just reply if u wanna set this sh*t up.

lmao this n*gga wanna "set something up" what is it n*gga, from sactiwn n*gga not the bay and if you wanna see me i'll give you my fu*king number address all the other bullsh*t you want.....n*gga its the fu*king internet.......Raiders suck......your life is posting stupid comments on BX....end of story.
 12 years ago '05        #143
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 854 854
 pleazenteaseu said:
if yall n*ggas dont wanna end up like lakersboy03 will i suggest u shut the fu*k up. im serious. dont even take me lightly

hahahahahaha eat n*ggas like you for lunch.....
 08-11-2006, 02:37 AM         #144
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
lmao this n*gga wanna "set something up" what is it n*gga, from sactiwn n*gga not the bay and if you wanna see me i'll give you my fu*king number address all the other bullsh*t you want.....n*gga its the fu*king internet.......Raiders suck......your life is posting stupid comments on BX....end of story.
lol really n*gga. u dont know me believe me. u dont know nothin bout what i got in my future lets just leave it at that. i can get up sactown so drop me whateva info and we can go around 7 p.m. tomorrow or u can bring it to the bay.
 12 years ago '05        #145
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 854 854
 pleazenteaseu said:
lol really n*gga. u dont know me believe me. u dont know nothin bout what i got in my future lets just leave it at that. i can get up sactown so drop me whateva info and we can go around 7 p.m. tomorrow or u can bring it to the bay.

 08-11-2006, 02:40 AM         #146
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pleazenteaseu said:
ill bust on yo young f*g**t a.ss.

 pleazenteaseu said:
take u and ur dumbass and go get r*ped!

...............
 12 years ago '05        #147
Link4444 
space
avatar space
space
$1,018 | Props total: 39 39
 pleazenteaseu said:
it is really hard to find a spot to meet a female other than school. at the malls they always in groups, at parties they always with somebody, and same with the movies. meeting females on the internet is not my thing. i always thought that the best girls were at the libraries and church but that has changed. there are probely no more places left but if u can think of one please tell me.where can i meet a fine girl? thanks
ahjahahhaha
 08-11-2006, 02:49 AM         #148
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
hahahahahaha eat n*ggas like you for lunch.....
bring it on bi*ch. drop yo info. im tired of lettin n*ggaz slide. i already let u go once. drop yo info and lets settle it
 08-11-2006, 02:49 AM         #149
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ayo get this on video and post it


EDIT: or this another bigtyme euphy no show:thumbsdow
 08-11-2006, 02:51 AM         #150
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bring it to the bay or sac just as long as it goes down.
 12 years ago '05        #151
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 854 854
 THEgameBWS said:
ayo get this on video and post it


EDIT: or this another bigtyme euphy no show:thumbsdow

Meet me at Arden Mall tomorrow at 7:00 don't be fucckin late......if you aint there I'ma rip yo a.ss on here........if you want tho I can help you get some females since you having problems with that.......
 08-11-2006, 02:53 AM         #152
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
Meet me at Arden Mall tomorrow at 7:00 don't be fucckin late......if you aint there I'ma rip yo a.ss on here........if you want tho I can help you get some females since you having problems with that.......
u gonna f!ght at a mall?
 08-11-2006, 02:54 AM         #153
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
Meet me at Arden Mall tomorrow at 7:00 don't be fucckin late......if you aint there I'ma rip yo a.ss on here........if you want tho I can help you get some females since you having problems with that.......
betta be ther n*gga. lets do it
 12 years ago '05        #154
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 854 854
 lakersboy03 said:
Meet me at Arden Mall tomorrow at 7:00 don't be fucckin late......if you aint there I'ma rip yo a.ss on here........if you want tho I can help you get some females since you having problems with that.......

Know what fu*k it man.....this is the fu*king internet grow up........don't even know why I'm beefing with a junior high schooler......the Raiders are the best and they will win the superbowl......you got me.........good night......hopefully your thread is still going tomorrow so you can have a platinum thread and have everyone hate you on BX......no more responses no matter what.......good luck to the Raiders....HATE ON HATE ON

Pussed out....all the other sh*t you about to say....u right n*gga u right......


Last edited by lakersboy03; 08-11-2006 at 02:58 AM..
 08-11-2006, 02:59 AM         #155
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
Know what fu*k it man.....this is the fu*king internet grow up........don't even know why I'm beefing with a junior high schooler......the Raiders are the best and they will win the superbowl......you got me.........good night......hopefully your thread is still going tomorrow so you can have a platinum thread and have everyone hate you on BX......no more responses no matter what.......good luck to the Raiders....HATE ON HATE ON
what the fu*k is this. u really gon be a bi*ch and pus*y out. dont think just cause im in high school im a pus*y. age dont make a man n*gga.i aint even gon keep talkin cause i wanna be about actions. u have no right to ever run ur fu*kin mouth. dont ever return bi*ch.


Last edited by pleazenteaseu; 08-11-2006 at 03:03 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #156
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
^are you like 12 or something, or do all Raiders fans have a low IQ?
 08-11-2006, 03:45 AM         #157
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
^are you like 12 or something, or do all Raiders fans have a low IQ?
both.........
 08-11-2006, 05:31 AM         #158
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did ya'll see mike and mike in the morning? eric (dont remember his last name) called oakland the worst team in the league
 12 years ago '06        #159
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
 pleazenteaseu said:
With Jordan, Brooks, Moss(best Wr In Football), Burgess(best D Lineman), Sapp, And Art, The Raiders Are Gonna Win Superbowl 41 .We have gotton over and improved since our superbowl loss thanks to the best owner in the league, Al Davis.Everyone saw us against the Eagles. I Cant Wait Till Moss Gets That Ring.DONT EVEN DENY IT. COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE!!!
lmaoooooooo ...I hate the raiders, I'm a pats fan, but besides that I Don't even see the raiders makin the playoffs this year
 12 years ago '06        #160
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,494 | Props total: 2105 2105
where da mods at??....clean this foo outta boxden. dude just beefin for the hell of it. cept its so tired like 10 pages ago.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
95 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
69 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy