most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-11-2006, 03:11 AM         #121
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
lmao..
fu*k u bi*ch. how the fu*k r u gonna say that the 49ers will be better than the raiders. dont play with fire.if ur in the bay, come to the black hole on sunday and talk sh*t. u really have no idea
 08-11-2006, 03:12 AM         #122
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pleazenteaseu said:
fu*k u bi*ch. how the fu*k r u gonna say that the 49ers will be better than the raiders. dont play with fire.if ur in the bay, come to the black hole on sunday and talk sh*t. u really have no idea
this is about football not how hard the city is
 08-11-2006, 03:14 AM         #123
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Link4444 said:
oh sorry, I was under the impression that our passing, rushing, and receiving is rated much higher than the Raiders. Will you accept my apology?
dont play around u dirty bi*ch. fu*k the f*g**t a.ss broncos and colorado. i bet u aint seen a real n*gga before. go hide in the rockies white scum!:finger: This aint over
 11 years ago '05        #124
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,925 | Props total: 643 643
 pleazenteaseu said:

So because I say the niners are better I should come to the bay and go to a raider game.....say the raiders suck and then what .....raider fans are cool with niner fans stupid.....yo dumbass never been to a game, you just sit on your computer and say that the Raiders will win the ship to be able to talk to other people.........go to a game..........I been to a Raider Niner game and booed the Raiders, said the Raiders suck.......so yes I do have an idea.

EDIT: Like I said put something on it......
 08-11-2006, 03:16 AM         #125
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEgameBWS said:
this is about football not how hard the city is
Im not talkin about the city im talkin bout the black hole.ur so fu*kin clueless u probley have no idea what that is. go on and get the fu*k outta here u stupid retarted ugly son of a bi*ch. u aint sh*t. i dont ever wanna hear u talking, got it son!
 11 years ago '05        #126
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
 pleazenteaseu said:
dont play around u dirty bi*ch. fu*k the f*g**t a.ss broncos and colorado. i bet u aint seen a real n*gga before. go hide in the rockies white scum!:finger: This aint over
Cuz we all know there are no brothers in Denver :rolleyes: Not even the football players. We all know the players live in Queens and then fly down to Denver on Sundays. G golly its hard living in Denver as a black man.
 08-11-2006, 03:18 AM         #127
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
So because I say the niners are better I should come to the bay and go to a raider game.....say the raiders suck and then what .....raider fans are cool with niner fans stupid.....yo dumbass never been to a game, you just sit on your computer and say that the Raiders will win the ship to be able to talk to other people.........go to a game..........I been to a Raider Niner game and booed the Raiders, said the Raiders suck.......so yes I do have an idea.

EDIT: Like I said put something on it......
lol @ this bi*ch. I know fo damn sure yo f*g**t a.ss aint at no games. ull be stabbed to boo the raiders. I HAVE SEASON TICKETS IN THE BLACK HOLE! I aint never seen no monnkey a.ss trick boo the raiders. Stay in yo side and ill stay on mine and there will be no bloodshed.
 11 years ago '05        #128
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 pleazenteaseu said:
lol @ this bi*ch. I know fo damn sure yo f*g**t a.ss aint at no games. ull be stabbed to boo the raiders. I HAVE SEASON TICKETS IN THE BLACK HOLE! I aint never seen no monnkey a.ss trick boo the raiders. Stay in yo side and ill stay on mine and there will be no bloodshed.

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 08-11-2006, 03:21 AM         #129
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pleazenteaseu said:
Im not talkin about the city im talkin bout the black hole.ur so fu*kin clueless u probley have no idea what that is. go on and get the fu*k outta here u stupid retarted ugly son of a bi*ch. u aint sh*t. i dont ever wanna hear u talking, got it son!
blackhole? u mean the f*g**ts that like they are the sh*t
 08-11-2006, 03:21 AM         #130
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Link4444 said:
Cuz we all know there are no brothers in Denver :rolleyes: Not even the football players. We all know the players live in Queens and then fly down to Denver on Sundays. G golly its hard living in Denver as a black man.
im talkin about A REAL n*gga. u sound hella whitewashed but then again ur really white so u wouldnt be able to tell. And by the way, u just get stupider and stupider, the players arent from denver just cause they play for the broncos dipsh*t!! go look at their profiles and u will notice not one brotha is from DENVER because real black ppl stay away from denver!!
 08-11-2006, 03:22 AM         #131
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEgameBWS said:
blackhole? u mean the f*g**ts that like they are the sh*t
?!?!?!?! Just get the fu*k outta here and shut up douche. u r beyond gay.
 08-11-2006, 03:23 AM         #132
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pleazenteaseu said:
the f*g**ts that paint there face black and grey??
 08-11-2006, 03:24 AM         #133
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEgameBWS said:
the f*g**ts that paint there face black and grey??
?! look u turd, just leave. ur sound stupider and stupider
 11 years ago '05        #134
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 pleazenteaseu said:

I NEVER heard a n*gga from the bay say douche......hahahahaha.....damn white washed n*gga
 11 years ago '05        #135
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 pleazenteaseu said:

turd......
 08-11-2006, 03:25 AM         #136
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pleazenteaseu said:
u mad? u aint got season tickets in the blackhole u f*g**t prove it post tickets
 11 years ago '05        #137
Link4444 
space
space
 pleazenteaseu said:
im talkin about A REAL n*gga. u sound hella whitewashed but then again ur really white so u wouldnt be able to tell. And by the way, u just get stupider and stupider, the players arent from denver just cause they play for the broncos dipsh*t!! go look at their profiles and u will notice not one brotha is from DENVER because real black ppl stay away from denver!!
I can tell you without looking up that Mike Bell was born in Denver. And the Broncos don't pick players cuz they were born in Denver dumass. LenDale White is from Denver. There are plenty of players from Denver.

so go ahead, debate whether I'm black or white more. Seems like that's the only thing you're good at. Here's a hint: I never get sunburned.
 11 years ago '05        #138
Link4444 
space
space
ahahahhahahahaha OMG! DID THAT n*gga JUST CALL HIM A TURD!? HAHAHAHAHHA
 08-11-2006, 03:29 AM         #139
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
turd......
u aint about bay sh*t or u woulda heard douche. if u really wanna fu*k with a n*gga and im serious we can set somethin up cuz im tired of yo a.ss thats for real. i aint even playin. just reply if u wanna set this sh*t up.
 08-11-2006, 03:32 AM         #140
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pleazenteaseu said:
u aint about bay sh*t or u woulda heard douche. if u really wanna fu*k with a n*gga and im serious we can set somethin up cuz im tired of yo a.ss thats for real. i aint even playin. just reply if u wanna set this sh*t up.
this is the same dude that asked where to meet chicks at in the S & R

post pics of your season tickets bi*ch
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy