Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #101
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
The Raiders aren't winnin sh*t. They're hot garbage
 11 years ago '05        #102
jordan21 
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 0 0
i don't see the raiders being better than the broncos, chargers, or chiefs.

they would have to have a great year and at least 2 of the other 3 teams in the division would have to melt down, as well as other teams in the wild card chase.

i don't see it this year for them, but i guess thats why they play the games and don't jump straight to the postseason.
 08-09-2006, 08:51 PM         #103
pirublood23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pleazenteaseu said:
With Jordan, Brooks, Moss(best Wr In Football), Burgess(best D Lineman), Sapp, And Art, The Raiders Are Gonna Win Superbowl 41 .We have gotton over and improved since our superbowl loss thanks to the best owner in the league, Al Davis.Everyone saw us against the Eagles. I Cant Wait Till Moss Gets That Ring.DONT EVEN DENY IT. COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE!!!
:applause: :applause: :applause: hell yeah. moss>>>>>>>any wr in the nfl.
 11 years ago '04        #104
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
This thread should have already been deleted wtf
 08-10-2006, 12:42 PM         #105
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
This thread should have already been deleted wtf
Broncos may win the divsion u son of a bi*ch but the raiders r makin a postseason run broncos do win it. tell ur mom she is takin too long.
 11 years ago '05        #106
Kubrick 
space
space
space
$298 | Props total: 1 1
You know I gotta give it to you for having faith. I'm just as die hard as you are, but we'll find out if Brooks to Moss will work in week one. Being a Raiders fan for a long time I know not to get my hopes up too quickly being through Morinovich, George, Hollis, Hobert, and Collins. Aarron Brooks is essentially, Kerry Collins with feet, so let's see how that works out (Collins did make a Super Bowl, so I wouldn't diss him too hard). We have to see how the Jerry Porter situation works out and if they get something good for him, Garbriel, Whitted, or Curry can step in, or if Porter, himself, has a change of heart (which can be the case, seeing as he tried to shop around as a free agent and came right back to Oakland even with the signing of Moss).

But I really have to question the back-ups. I think it was quite obvious that Walter is not ready yet and Tui is going to be Tui (he hasn't recovered from that Detriot game where he blew out is leg a few years back). I always thought that Tui could be the Willie Beaman of the NFL, but that is slowly fading (perhaps they can convert his brother to a QB! I don't think so).
 11 years ago '05        #107
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
I bet right now that the Niners have more wins than the Raiders this year. I'm serious too.
 08-10-2006, 04:06 PM         #108
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
I bet right now that the Niners have more wins than the Raiders this year. I'm serious too.
eh, it depends on schedules....i think the raiders are a better team..but they have a harder division and might have a harder overall schedule
 08-10-2006, 10:31 PM         #109
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
fu*k OFF! Never come back until u r realistic. FUK UR life!
 11 years ago '05        #110
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 pleazenteaseu said:
:wow: me never come back..... silly raider fans, Lombardi's are for niners
 11 years ago '05        #111
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 pleazenteaseu said:
put your bx account on it........week 5 if we lose to the raiders I'm gone from this site but the same has to go for u......thats the bet. You can never post again....take that sh*t.....then u will have no life!!!!!!! Making gay threads on BX is ure life
 08-11-2006, 01:21 AM         #112
dge662  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm a raider fan to the death, but i caint say off tops we goin to the bowl, i pray they do but on the more realistic side, with a few new faces and art shell we should have good year. let's take it back to 2002 when Oakland went to the bowl.
 08-11-2006, 02:16 AM         #113
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t is still going........id bet the niners have a better record too..........fag**t actin like brooks is good ..........he sucks really really really bad.........gus fuerotte sh*ts on him
 08-11-2006, 02:57 AM         #114
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEgameBWS said:
this sh*t is still going........id bet the niners have a better record too..........fag**t actin like brooks is good ..........he sucks really really really bad.........gus fuerotte sh*ts on him
who u callin a mothafu*ka bi*ch?! come to oakland and say the raiders suck in the black hole bi*ch, i dare u!
 11 years ago '05        #115
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
 pleazenteaseu said:
who u callin a mothafu*ka bi*ch?! come to oakland and say the raiders suck in the black hole bi*ch, i dare u!
naw homie, everyone's teams says it for them
 08-11-2006, 03:03 AM         #116
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Link4444 said:
naw homie, everyone's teams says it for them
moss , jordan, brooks>plummer, smith, and bell U gotta admit. plummer is overratted, smith is raw but no moss, bell is raw tho. Bell isnt much better than jordan he just has hella good blocking.

Last edited by pleazenteaseu; 08-11-2006 at 03:04 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #117
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
oh sorry, I was under the impression that our passing, rushing, and receiving is rated much higher than the Raiders. Will you accept my apology?
 11 years ago '05        #118
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 pleazenteaseu said:
moss , jordan, brooks>plummer, smith, and bell U gotta admit. plummer is overratted, smith is raw but no moss, bell is raw tho. Bell isnt much better than jordan he just has hella good blocking.

Dude stop reaching......if you need some attention just ask your mom to play candyland with you.......just ask.
 11 years ago '05        #119
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 Link4444 said:
oh sorry, I was under the impression that our passing, rushing, and receiving is rated much higher than the Raiders. Will you accept my apology?

lmao..
 08-11-2006, 03:10 AM         #120
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao........u dumbass. u may be the biggest dumbest kid ive seen
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments