Raiders Superbowl 41 Champs!!!

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '05        #126
Link4444 
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 85 85
 pleazenteaseu said
dont play around u dirty bi*ch. fu*k the f*g**t a.ss broncos and colorado. i bet u aint seen a real n*gga before. go hide in the rockies white scum!:finger: This aint over
Cuz we all know there are no brothers in Denver :rolleyes: Not even the football players. We all know the players live in Queens and then fly down to Denver on Sundays. G golly its hard living in Denver as a black man.

08-11-2006, 03:18 AM         #127
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said
So because I say the niners are better I should come to the bay and go to a raider game.....say the raiders suck and then what .....raider fans are cool with niner fans stupid.....yo dumbass never been to a game, you just sit on your computer and say that the Raiders will win the ship to be able to talk to other people.........go to a game..........I been to a Raider Niner game and booed the Raiders, said the Raiders suck.......so yes I do have an idea.

EDIT: Like I said put something on it......
lol @ this bi*ch. I know fo damn sure yo f*g**t a.ss aint at no games. ull be stabbed to boo the raiders. I HAVE SEASON TICKETS IN THE BLACK HOLE! I aint never seen no monnkey a.ss trick boo the raiders. Stay in yo side and ill stay on mine and there will be no bloodshed.

12 years ago '05        #128
lakersboy03 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,031 | Props total: 1261 1261
 pleazenteaseu said
lol @ this bi*ch. I know fo damn sure yo f*g**t a.ss aint at no games. ull be stabbed to boo the raiders. I HAVE SEASON TICKETS IN THE BLACK HOLE! I aint never seen no monnkey a.ss trick boo the raiders. Stay in yo side and ill stay on mine and there will be no bloodshed.

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-11-2006, 03:21 AM         #129
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pleazenteaseu said
Im not talkin about the city im talkin bout the black hole.ur so fu*kin clueless u probley have no idea what that is. go on and get the fu*k outta here u stupid retarted ugly son of a bi*ch. u aint sh*t. i dont ever wanna hear u talking, got it son!
blackhole? u mean the f*g**ts that like they are the sh*t

08-11-2006, 03:21 AM         #130
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Link4444 said
Cuz we all know there are no brothers in Denver :rolleyes: Not even the football players. We all know the players live in Queens and then fly down to Denver on Sundays. G golly its hard living in Denver as a black man.
im talkin about A REAL n*gga. u sound hella whitewashed but then again ur really white so u wouldnt be able to tell. And by the way, u just get stupider and stupider, the players arent from denver just cause they play for the broncos dipsh*t!! go look at their profiles and u will notice not one brotha is from DENVER because real black ppl stay away from denver!!

08-11-2006, 03:22 AM         #131
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEgameBWS said
blackhole? u mean the f*g**ts that like they are the sh*t
?!?!?!?! Just get the fu*k outta here and shut up douche. u r beyond gay.

08-11-2006, 03:23 AM         #132
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pleazenteaseu said
the f*g**ts that paint there face black and grey??

08-11-2006, 03:24 AM         #133
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEgameBWS said
the f*g**ts that paint there face black and grey??
?! look u turd, just leave. ur sound stupider and stupider

12 years ago '05        #134
lakersboy03 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 pleazenteaseu said

I NEVER heard a n*gga from the bay say douche......hahahahaha.....damn white washed n*gga

12 years ago '05        #135
lakersboy03 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 pleazenteaseu said

turd......

08-11-2006, 03:25 AM         #136
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pleazenteaseu said
u mad? u aint got season tickets in the blackhole u f*g**t prove it post tickets

12 years ago '05        #137
Link4444 
space
space
 pleazenteaseu said
im talkin about A REAL n*gga. u sound hella whitewashed but then again ur really white so u wouldnt be able to tell. And by the way, u just get stupider and stupider, the players arent from denver just cause they play for the broncos dipsh*t!! go look at their profiles and u will notice not one brotha is from DENVER because real black ppl stay away from denver!!
I can tell you without looking up that Mike Bell was born in Denver. And the Broncos don't pick players cuz they were born in Denver dumass. LenDale White is from Denver. There are plenty of players from Denver.

so go ahead, debate whether I'm black or white more. Seems like that's the only thing you're good at. Here's a hint: I never get sunburned.

12 years ago '05        #138
Link4444 
space
space
ahahahhahahahaha OMG! DID THAT n*gga JUST CALL HIM A TURD!? HAHAHAHAHHA

08-11-2006, 03:29 AM         #139
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said
turd......
u aint about bay sh*t or u woulda heard douche. if u really wanna fu*k with a n*gga and im serious we can set somethin up cuz im tired of yo a.ss thats for real. i aint even playin. just reply if u wanna set this sh*t up.

08-11-2006, 03:32 AM         #140
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pleazenteaseu said
u aint about bay sh*t or u woulda heard douche. if u really wanna fu*k with a n*gga and im serious we can set somethin up cuz im tired of yo a.ss thats for real. i aint even playin. just reply if u wanna set this sh*t up.
this is the same dude that asked where to meet chicks at in the S & R

post pics of your season tickets bi*ch

08-11-2006, 03:32 AM         #141
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if yall n*ggas dont wanna end up like lakersboy03 will i suggest u shut the fu*k up. im serious. dont even take me lightly

12 years ago '05        #142
lakersboy03 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 pleazenteaseu said

lmao this n*gga wanna "set something up" what is it n*gga, from sactiwn n*gga not the bay and if you wanna see me i'll give you my fu*king number address all the other bullsh*t you want.....n*gga its the fu*king internet.......Raiders suck......your life is posting stupid comments on BX....end of story.

12 years ago '05        #143
lakersboy03 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 pleazenteaseu said
if yall n*ggas dont wanna end up like lakersboy03 will i suggest u shut the fu*k up. im serious. dont even take me lightly

hahahahahaha eat n*ggas like you for lunch.....

08-11-2006, 03:37 AM         #144
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said
lmao this n*gga wanna "set something up" what is it n*gga, from sactiwn n*gga not the bay and if you wanna see me i'll give you my fu*king number address all the other bullsh*t you want.....n*gga its the fu*king internet.......Raiders suck......your life is posting stupid comments on BX....end of story.
lol really n*gga. u dont know me believe me. u dont know nothin bout what i got in my future lets just leave it at that. i can get up sactown so drop me whateva info and we can go around 7 p.m. tomorrow or u can bring it to the bay.

12 years ago '05        #145
lakersboy03 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 pleazenteaseu said
lol really n*gga. u dont know me believe me. u dont know nothin bout what i got in my future lets just leave it at that. i can get up sactown so drop me whateva info and we can go around 7 p.m. tomorrow or u can bring it to the bay.

08-11-2006, 03:40 AM         #146
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pleazenteaseu said
ill bust on yo young f*g**t a.ss.

pleazenteaseu said
take u and ur dumbass and go get r*ped!

12 years ago '05        #147
Link4444 
space
space
 pleazenteaseu said
it is really hard to find a spot to meet a female other than school. at the malls they always in groups, at parties they always with somebody, and same with the movies. meeting females on the internet is not my thing. i always thought that the best girls were at the libraries and church but that has changed. there are probely no more places left but if u can think of one please tell me.where can i meet a fine girl? thanks
ahjahahhaha

08-11-2006, 03:49 AM         #148
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said
hahahahahaha eat n*ggas like you for lunch.....
bring it on bi*ch. drop yo info. im tired of lettin n*ggaz slide. i already let u go once. drop yo info and lets settle it

08-11-2006, 03:49 AM         #149
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ayo get this on video and post it

EDIT: or this another bigtyme euphy no show:thumbsdow

08-11-2006, 03:51 AM         #150
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bring it to the bay or sac just as long as it goes down.

Home      

most viewed right now
+62online now  17
Chocolate Perfection
38 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+180online now  13
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+46online now  12
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"
33 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+30online now  10
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
117 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside And the Curse of New York Continues...
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside AQUAMAN Reviews Are Out
69 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+58online now  5
Music Video gets 20 niggas indicted
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Ho Azz Samsung Kills Headphone Jack in Latest Smartphone After Years of..
38 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy