Raiders Superbowl 41 Champs!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-08-2006, 02:51 PM         #61
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sugewhite said:
R.Moss aint even the Best Moss in the NFL......

Santana " the Great" Moss
WTF. Think before u talk bruh. THINK!!!! CRACK k!llS
 08-08-2006, 03:01 PM         #62
SGGHays  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hell ya for santana...and the raiders wont be winning
 11 years ago '05        #63
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
hahahahha the Raiders won't even make the wild card for the next 5 years. They're in too tough of a division. Broncos have one of the best teams out there right now and also have some of the best young players too (can you say Mike Bell, Darrent Williams, Jay Cutler, DJ Williams, Javon Walker, etc). Chargers also a good team with young players like Merriman. All the Chargers need is to pick up a good QB next offseason and they will be contenders again. Chiefs will be good the next two years but will fall off after that (Will Shields, Eddie Kennison, Gonzalez, etc can't play forever, plus I doubt Edwards can rebuild a new o-line to help out LJ) so the Raiders might have a chance at passing them up in 4 years.

Basically, the Raiders are fu*ked.
Broncos > Raiders
 08-08-2006, 04:33 PM         #64
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Link4444 said:
hahahahha the Raiders won't even make the wild card for the next 5 years. They're in too tough of a division. Broncos have one of the best teams out there right now and also have some of the best young players too (can you say Mike Bell, Darrent Williams, Jay Cutler, DJ Williams, Javon Walker, etc). Chargers also a good team with young players like Merriman. All the Chargers need is to pick up a good QB next offseason and they will be contenders again. Chiefs will be good the next two years but will fall off after that (Will Shields, Eddie Kennison, Gonzalez, etc can't play forever, plus I doubt Edwards can rebuild a new o-line to help out LJ) so the Raiders might have a chance at passing them up in 4 years.

Basically, the Raiders are fu*ked.
Broncos > Raiders
Wow.just wow. i mean this thread has produced some stupid comments and u r no exception.u r better, ok. U R HALTING THE ADVANCEMENT OF MANKIND!!!!
 11 years ago '06        #65
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
ESPN full of Raiders Haters.....

If you aint from Raider Nation, only thing you are is a Raider Hater....

you are either a fan or you hate the Raiders....

ever since they went to the Super Bowl in 2002, everybody has been loving it that the Raiders have been in the gutter
yup and i was loving the outcome of the game.....f*ck the raiders......RAIDER HATER 4 life.....the only reason i dont like them is because of the followers.....they cant take a loss, they go all crazy and
"IM GONNA stab YOU" mad.....
 11 years ago '06        #66
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 pleazenteaseu said:
WTF. Think before u talk bruh. THINK!!!! CRACK k!llS

u the only one on crack in this bi*ch foo....have u not received enough attention in ur life, so u went and made a thread like this? if thats not the case, then determining that you suffer from severe retardation would be nothing short of a compliment and u should be flattered with that a.ssessment. if there was good odds i could get on them just not making the playoffs...i'd put up everything i had...double that sh*t up. This thread is bafoonery at best....especially considering the overwhelming coincidence that they're the only team to win a preseason game thus far.
 08-08-2006, 04:45 PM         #67
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Raiders will get a wild card this year or better, so fu*k the haterz
 08-08-2006, 04:46 PM         #68
Spookerrr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pleazenteaseu said:
With Jordan, Brooks, Moss(best Wr In Football), Burgess(best D Lineman), Sapp, And Art, The Raiders Are Gonna Win Superbowl 41 In A Landslide. Dont Even Deny It. Everyone Saw The Raiders Against The Eagles. I Cant Wait Till Moss Gets That Ring.
well BX now has their new biggest fu*kin moron for 2006.
 11 years ago '05        #69
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
 pleazenteaseu said:
Wow.just wow. i mean this thread has produced some stupid comments and u r no exception.u r better, ok. U R HALTING THE ADVANCEMENT OF MANKIND!!!!
oh, I said something stupid because I speak the truth? Wait, hold up......this is what you started this thread with....

pleazenteaseu said:
With Jordan, Brooks, Moss(best Wr In Football), Burgess(best D Lineman), Sapp, And Art, The Raiders Are Gonna Win Superbowl 41 In A Landslide. Dont Even Deny It. Everyone Saw The Raiders Against The Eagles. I Cant Wait Till Moss Gets That Ring.
Read carefully now..................if you don't understand how stupid that comment is, I wouldn't be surprised if Vince Young scored better than you on the Wonderlic test.
 08-08-2006, 04:52 PM         #70
fish250  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
brooks not the future
 11 years ago '04        #71
quamir14 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
 pleazenteaseu said:

WERE WE WATCHIN THE SAME GAME??? THE RAIDERS FIRST TEAM O AND D STINKS... THE O COULDNT MOVE THE BALL, AND THE D COULDNT STOP THE EAGLES FROM RUNNING IT DOWN THEY THROATS!!!! MOSS=0 CATCHES
 11 years ago '04        #72
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
Raiders are bottom 10 in the League
 11 years ago '04        #73
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
 pleazenteaseu said:
you base this off of what...??
 08-08-2006, 05:33 PM         #74
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pleazenteaseu said:
Culpepper Is Getting In HURT IN Week One.
And what makes you think Moss can stay healthy?

Everybody is freakin' over the Dolphins offense without seeing them play 1 regular season game with Culpepper.

Reminds me of last offseason when everybody was talking about the Vikings adding Sharper and Smoot and how their secondary will be the best in the league. I remember telling people that the Packers would be better without Sharper and that the Packers secondary would be improved. Peeps told me I was smokin' and that the Packers would have the worst secondary and the Vikings would have the best.

Well look up last seasons passing defense stats and you will see that the Packers finished 1st in the NFL and the Vikings were what?...............22nd.

I predict that neither the Fins or Raiders even make the playoffs.
 11 years ago '04        #75
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 678 678
with moss anything is possible
 08-08-2006, 07:01 PM         #76
A_Vv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they wont be the champs this year but their time will come soon.
 08-08-2006, 09:19 PM         #77
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre4dollas said:
I'm a Raiders fan and i don't even think we're gonna go 8-8... I know it's good to have hope but don't say we're getting a ring.

1. We can't stop the run so were going 1-5, 0-6 vs. AFC West (KC, SD, Denver).

2. We can't run the ball (Jordan is our best back ??? )
Dont call urself a fan at all. How r u gonna be a fan and at the same time dissing hella hard. u weak
 08-08-2006, 09:45 PM         #78
Darkside Ty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is a difference between being a fan and being a homer..I think your black and silver glasses are shaded a little too dark.
 08-08-2006, 09:54 PM         #79
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkside Ty said:
There is a difference between being a fan and being a homer..I think your black and silver glasses are shaded a little too dark.
yea im a die hard fan. a fan doesnt have to believe that they r gonna win the superbowl but that n*gga is straight saying we aint goin nowhere and we goin 0-6 in our divsion. that sounds like a hater
 08-08-2006, 10:33 PM         #80
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rikedizzle said:
says the miami fan

you do realize moss made culpeppers career?
look what happened w/o moss

RAIDERS SUPERBOWL 41 CHAMPS
A'S WORLD SERIES CHAMPS
hell yea bruh. i will remember this. i dont want no one jumpin on the banwagon
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread