Raiders Superbowl 41 Champs!!!

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-08-2006, 02:04 AM         #1
8550 pageviews
272 comments

pleazenteaseu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Raiders Superbowl 41 Champs!!!

With Jordan, Brooks, Moss(best Wr In Football), Burgess(best D Lineman), Sapp, And Art, The Raiders Are Gonna Win Superbowl 41 .We have gotton over and improved since our superbowl loss thanks to the best owner in the league, Al Davis.Everyone saw us against the Eagles. I Cant Wait Till Moss Gets That Ring.DONT EVEN DENY IT. COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE!!!

Last edited by pleazenteaseu; 08-09-2006 at 06:49 PM..

272 comments for "Raiders Superbowl 41 Champs!!!"

11 years ago '05        #2
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
 pleazenteaseu said:
With Jordan, Brooks, Moss(best Wr In Football), Burgess(best D Lineman), Sapp, And Art, The Raiders Are Gonna Win Superbowl 41 In A Landslide. Dont Even Deny It. Everyone Saw The Raiders Against The Eagles. I Cant Wait Till Moss Gets That Ring.

Do you really want someone to take this thread seriously, joking right??
 08-08-2006, 02:08 AM         #3
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Raiders Are Destined This Year. If Anyone Doubts, Dont Say U Believed At The End Of The Season When Moss Is Superbowl Mvp!!!
 08-08-2006, 02:10 AM         #4
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gtfoh
 08-08-2006, 02:14 AM         #5
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga U Just Hatin. Moss> Dolphins OFFENSE. Culpepper Is Getting In HURT IN Week One. Patriots R Takling The Afc east. Chambers Is Their Only Good Non-washed Up Player. When The Raiders Win The Superbowl, I Am Gonna Remember The Doubters Just Watch

Last edited by pleazenteaseu; 08-08-2006 at 02:55 PM..
 08-08-2006, 02:14 AM         #6
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pleazenteaseu said:
n*gga U Just Hatin. Moss>the Whole Dolphins Franchise. Culpepper Is Getting In Week One. Patriots R Takling The Afc West. Chambers Is Their Only Good Non-washed Up Player. When The Raiders Win The Superbowl, I Am Gonna Remember The Doubters Just Watch
u dumb motherfu*ker.......lets talk about washed up............dumbass moss and brooks gtfoh:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:
 08-08-2006, 02:17 AM         #7
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u dumb bi*ch

chambers, brown, mcmichael>moss.

culpepper had his worst year with a new system, he goin back to old system

minnesota never had a run game for him, neva had a good te. get the fuk outta here

:finger: :finger: :finger:

08-08-2006, 02:18 AM         #8
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Moss Was Injured U Dumbass n*gga. Brooks Was Playin For A Go No Where Franchise. Brooks Has Spped And Now The Best Wr In Football So We Will Be Good. Not A Pro-bowler But Good. Ill Admit That The Broncos Might Win The Division But We R Making A Post Season Run Just Like The Steelers. Dolphins Suck Hard. 2 Much Money On Players Who Can Play Together. And O Yea Burgess>taylor ( Dont Deny It)

Last edited by pleazenteaseu; 08-08-2006 at 02:56 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #9
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
 08-08-2006, 02:20 AM         #10
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pleazenteaseu said:
Moss Was Injured U Dumbass n*gga. Brooks Was Playin For A Go No Where Franchise. Brooks Has Spped And Now The Best Wr In Football So We Will Be Good. Not A Pro-bowler But Good. Ill Admit That The Broncos Might Win The Division But We R Making A Post Season Run Just Like The Steelers. Dolphins Suck Hard. 2 Much Money On Players Who Can Plat Together. And O Yea Burgess>taylor ( Dont Deny It)
u must be out yo fu*kin mind...............u see oakland last night?? fu*k outta here brooks sucked mad a.ss...........dbl team moss no wr gonna hurt em............porter wants out h knoes that team aint headin in right direction:finger: :finger:

Last edited by THEgameBWS; 08-08-2006 at 02:22 AM..
 08-08-2006, 02:21 AM         #11
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TITANS WITHOUT MCNAIR=LAME JUST fu*kING LAME. RAIDERS HAVE BEAT THE TITANS HELLA YEARS IN A ROW. WTF MAKES U THINK THE TITANS WITH NO WR AND AN OVERRATED VINCE YOUNG R GONNA GO ANYWHERE. AND REMEMBER THE COLTS R IN UR DIVSION. THATS TWO a.ss WHOPPINGS. LENDALE WHITE AND CHRIS BROWN WILL BE GOOD BUT U CANT REALLY BELIEVE THAT THE TIANTS R GONNA WIN MORE THAN 7 GAMES
 08-08-2006, 02:22 AM         #12
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ay Look n*gga I Just Got Faith In My Team. I Am Gonna Believe Until The Raiders Give Me A Reason Not To.
 08-08-2006, 02:23 AM         #13
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pleazenteaseu said:
TITANS WITHOUT MCNAIR=LAME JUST fu*kING LAME. RAIDERS HAVE BEAT THE TITANS HELLA YEARS IN A ROW. WTF MAKES U THINK THE TITANS WITH NO WR AND AN OVERRATED VINCE YOUNG R GONNA GO ANYWHERE. AND REMEMBER THE COLTS R IN UR DIVSION. THATS TWO a.ss WHOPPINGS. LENDALE WHITE AND CHRIS BROWN WILL BE GOOD BUT U CANT REALLY BELIEVE THAT THE TIANTS R GONNA WIN MORE THAN 7 GAMES
u one of those ugly mothafukers that paints his face u dumbass:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: titans>oakland
 08-08-2006, 02:24 AM         #14
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHAT CAN I SAY THE TOWN HAS REAL FANS. IF U THINK THE TITANS R BETTER THAN THE RAIDERS U DONT KNOW sh*t
 08-08-2006, 02:25 AM         #15
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pleazenteaseu said:
WHAT CAN I SAY THE TOWN HAS REAL FANS. IF U THINK THE TITANS R BETTER THAN THE RAIDERS U DONT KNOW sh*t
u just a damn homer:finger: :finger:
 11 years ago '05        #16
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
 pleazenteaseu said:

all the raider fans the same......one win in preseason they think they jus won a afc championship i know the titans aint the best team and the raiders only beat the titans twice......
 08-08-2006, 02:28 AM         #17
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga U R TAKIN THE WORD STUPID TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. DOLPHINS LICK BALLS. OO AND HOW ABOUT UR MARINERS. THATS RIGHT bi*ch 13 STRAIGHT LOSSES TO THE As.
 08-08-2006, 02:30 AM         #18
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pleazenteaseu said:
n*gga U R TAKIN THE WORD STUPID TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. DOLPHINS LICK BALLS. OO AND HOW ABOUT UR MARINERS. THATS RIGHT bi*ch 13 STRAIGHT LOSSES TO THE As.
why u bringing up mariners in a football thread take the L and move on. miami sh*ts on oakland and u cant bring a solid argument new members section -------->that way
 08-08-2006, 02:33 AM         #19
pleazenteaseu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u avoidin the fact that the mariners like nuts just like u. but yea back to the raiders. dont hate iight. it must be hard for a n*gga like u not to hate but try not to. :finger: :finger:

Last edited by pleazenteaseu; 08-08-2006 at 02:34 AM..
 08-08-2006, 02:34 AM         #20
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pleazenteaseu said:
u avoidin the fact that the mariners like nuts just like u. but yea back to the raiders. dont hate iight. it must be hard for a n*gga like u not to hate but try not o
u hating on the mariners then u telling me not to hate :banghead:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy