Flavor Of Love 2....

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #161
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
 Paakwesi27 said:
New york is back that means flav is going to get even more nookie plus more drama this season is just gettin better and better
yeah the writers did a nice job! lol
 11 years ago '05        #162
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
Yo, this show is off the hizze. i hope Flav is getting paid well for this coz VH1 is doing some magic numbers from this. Anyway, Krazy is mad-fly and i think she will go all the way. All the hate she getting from the other bi*ches might actually help her
 11 years ago '04        #163
BR4LIFE 3 heat pts
space
space
$408 | Props total: 0 0
damn beatuful looks so good sad to see her leave the show
 09-11-2006, 12:17 AM         #164
MaddenManiac05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i seeeen every episode!and will see every single one!WOW BOOTZ is toooo fine
 09-11-2006, 12:52 AM         #165
Scola929 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think bootz gonna win.
 11 years ago '04        #166
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 10 10
I knew New York was going to get put back on the show. She is a million viewers in ratings alone. And I remember when season 1 finale was going on there was a rumor that Flav and New York was dating, and the show was a front for her family. And it looks that way because when they showed the preview for next week her mom was pissed.
 09-11-2006, 10:18 AM         #167
mysfit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rashad0715 said:
yeah the writers did a nice job! lol
Yeah the writers earned they paper with that on that one.....the show was really running out of places to go....they should have kept that compton chic from the first show, she was guaranteed to bring viewers, but i aint the writer...but how the heck NY get asked to be on the show after a.ssaulting crazy at the shoot...but they established from the jump that violence would not be tolerated...Heck she plucked that chick on the head and tried to yank her chair..LOL!
 09-11-2006, 10:33 AM         #168
peezy716 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shyneshyne said:

good lookin out!
 09-11-2006, 10:45 AM         #169
peezy716 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lalitaz said:
yea buck willd was like shes crazy
flav where the fu*k your accent go?

Yeah that bi*ch is corny 4real and shes nasty i dont know how that bi*ch got on the show it aint like he would of picked her anyway
 09-11-2006, 10:46 AM         #170
peezy716 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scola929 said:
i think bootz gonna win.

me 2 pimpin
 11 years ago '06        #171
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
What is flav thinking about. Now I know Beautiful hasn't been saying much but she was the most sane chick in that house. If you ask me she was the only one that was wife material.
 09-11-2006, 11:07 AM         #172
|Tech| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't really understand why all those girls were trippin' off Krazy, talkin' about she was there just for a singin' career, based off just one day. Also, Krazy was right ... when she said wasn't right to dance in front of those dudes... she definitely earned my respect ... with that one.

Also, Beautiful looked like she had stuff to say too - but was real quiet. I also was waitin' for Krazy to knock New York a.ss out.

Next week is going to be quite interestin', with Fla gettin' into with New York mama -- Don't look at me ... like that!!!!!!!!!! ... lol
 09-11-2006, 11:23 AM         #173
Paakwesi27 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This season is off the chain, i cant wait till next episode
 09-11-2006, 11:39 AM         #174
Chillaxin206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
am i the only one that thinks New York looks like a tranny

Lol...no your not, I second that and I also think Deelishious does too.
 09-11-2006, 11:42 AM         #175
Chillaxin206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peezy716 said:
Yeah that bi*ch is corny 4real and shes nasty i dont know how that bi*ch got on the show it aint like he would of picked her anyway
But you gotta admit, she is pure comedy. I'm kind of sad to see her go cause she really got some issues and the stuff she be sayin is just crazy, but it made the show interesting.
 09-11-2006, 11:45 AM         #176
Chillaxin206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall remember Pumpkin from last season.....well I'm sure most of yall know she was on that myspace page with her "Girlfriend" which popped up after the show was over. How many of yall seen her on the MTV show NEXT? Why is this chick steadily out there looking for a Gf when she was on Flavor of Love?
 11 years ago '06        #177
BoxerE 
space
space
$1,470 | Props total: 0 0
 |Tech| said:
I don't really understand why all those girls were trippin' off Krazy, talkin' about she was there just for a singin' career, based off just one day. Also, Krazy was right ... when she said wasn't right to dance in front of those dudes... she definitely earned my respect ... with that one.

Also, Beautiful looked like she had stuff to say too - but was real quiet. I also was waitin' for Krazy to knock New York a.ss out.

Next week is going to be quite interestin', with Fla gettin' into with New York mama -- Don't look at me ... like that!!!!!!!!!! ... lol
you crazy, Krazy was shook, she woulda got delt wit
 09-11-2006, 12:20 PM         #178
d70509 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats some real BS that new york is back i kno she is gonna win this time then i think she gonna leave his a.ss jus like hoopz then there is gonna be a flavor of love 3 if this did happen that would be funny i would like a season 3 tho cause this show is funny 2 watch
 09-11-2006, 12:40 PM         #179
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why are those girls hatin on krazy so hard? they call her fake they are too lol. espesically deelishus, yall suppose to be such good friend but u goin outta your way to hate like dat. i dont care wat nobody say she looks more like a dude than anybody. if she didnt have that a.ss takin attention away from her face, more ppl would call her on it.
 11 years ago '05        #180
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,531 | Props total: 7660 7660
I think most of those girls hate on Krazy bc they jealous bc she fine as hell thats just how girls are.. but anyways i hope new york wins
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago