Flavor Of Love 2....

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #241
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 441 441
yeah the thread said Krazy wins....

but how so cuz the thread also said the final 2 are NY n Krazy...

can't be if Momma Dukez is comin to take NY away...
 11 years ago '04        #242
Nycryda 
space
space
space
$684 | Props total: 1 1
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
yeah the thread said Krazy wins....

but how so cuz the thread also said the final 2 are NY n Krazy...

can't be if Momma Dukez is comin to take NY away...
How is the last 2 ppl supposed to be krazy and NY... the only way wat U said can happen is if NY's Mom goes back in and tries to take NY home and deelishus steps in and puts her hands on one of em... but I doubt that will happen...
 11 years ago '04        #243
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
New York mom a bi*ch, too.
 11 years ago '04        #244
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
how the fu*k is flav goin' to pick deleshis ugly a.ss
 11 years ago '05        #245
YaBoy2006  OP
space
space
$1,504 | Props total: 8 8
i believe Deleeshis is gon win it tho... if flav didn't pick NY da first time He not gon do it a 2nd time around... or he might just to make her momma mad but i seriously doubt that...
 10-02-2006, 07:46 PM         #246
|Tech| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boy, the one that came on yesterday was funny -- and delicious is gonna end up beatin' New York a.ss, talkin' about her mother got plastic hair ...lol... She got a lot of nerve to talk about somebody mama.
 10-02-2006, 08:54 PM         #247
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i notice at the end of every episode they show preview of whats coming up on the next episode.....

But no preview after Krazy got kicked off episode?...My guess is if that Krazy really does win, its because New Yorks Mom takes New Yorks a.ss home or starts a f!ght with Flave...and Krazy magically gets back on the show

So anyone have a video of the next Ep?
 11 years ago '04        #248
youngtito2004 
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 0 0
 |Tech| said:
Boy, the one that came on yesterday was funny -- and delicious is gonna end up beatin' New York a.ss, talkin' about her mother got plastic hair ...lol... She got a lot of nerve to talk about somebody mama.
:applause: New York momma is a crazy a.ss beeyotch.....both New York and her momma need Emmy's for their performances on this show....

how the fu*k is flav goin' to pick deleshis ugly a.ss
about time somebody said this....i been watching recently....Deelishious is ugly as hell in the face......ass is deelishious but the face make a n*gga wanna vomit sometime
 10-02-2006, 09:36 PM         #249
NyczMostWnted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo nys mom is CRAZYYY wow i think she gunna take her home and krazy gunna take her place i hope cause i wnt crazy to win i hate the other 2 bi*chs
 10-02-2006, 10:56 PM         #250
BMJR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 airmcnair06 said:
MAN DAMN, U COULD ATLEAST WARN A n*gga!

I AINT EVEN GET UP IN TIME TO SEE THE 12:00, I SAW THE END AND TURNED FROM IT CAUSE I DIDNT WANNA KNOW THE RESULTS AND ONLY SEE 15 MINUTES OF IT.....

SEE NOW IMMA BE WATCHIN THE WHOLE SHOW KNOWIN WHO GETTIN SENT HOME - NOT FUN.....

lol, i was talkin about the one b4 this sunday just passed..sh*ts old now i thought ppl already said
 10-02-2006, 11:03 PM         #251
BMJR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkoricky said:
i notice at the end of every episode they show preview of whats coming up on the next episode.....

But no preview after Krazy got kicked off episode?...My guess is if that Krazy really does win, its because New Yorks Mom takes New Yorks a.ss home or starts a f!ght with Flave...and Krazy magically gets back on the show

So anyone have a video of the next Ep?

I doubt it cuz flav already said she wasn't there for him, she was tryna further her career so wouldn't make no sense to bring her back.

and yea new yorks mom is fu*kin insane she needs to be committed along with new york, psychiatric ward and sh*t.

i think her dad is on crack to put up with that sh*t lol

its kind of obvious that delishious is gonna win now, becuz if its true that new york is gettin her own show and they are the only 2 left then of course he must have picked her.

i'm ready for this show to be over now its been on too long
 11 years ago '04        #252
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
is it just me or everytime I see delishious it keeps reminding me or Jamal Lewis..
 10-03-2006, 12:19 AM         #253
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkn0wn said:
is it just me or everytime I see delishious it keeps reminding me or Jamal Lewis..
you must have read my post from few weeks ago about delishious & Jamal Lewis..

She is straight ooogly in the face, but she gotta big a.ss...
COUGH COUGH VIDA G Alert..
 10-03-2006, 03:22 AM         #254
|Tech| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It would be funny as hell if they put Flava Flav, Delicious, NewYork, her mother and father, Hoopz, Flav ex-women -- that tall white woman -- together in the house. I would pee on myself. I can picture New York father drinkin' on some sweet-ass kool-aid, smilin', playin' it off, while New York mama got a bat up to his head, sayin', 'Say one more thing' -- this fool starts smilin'.
 10-03-2006, 03:33 AM         #255
|Tech| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yeah -- add that Compton -- and Something -- girl to the list... lmao ...
 11 years ago '04        #256
datboy|e 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 3005 3005
I dunno New York and her mom's sh*t looked real suspect to me.. like it was over-the-line dramatic and not even entertaining to watch...cuz alot of their bullsh*t looked so fake.. at new york moaning in flavs room tho.. hah
 10-03-2006, 07:26 AM         #257
DirkDiggher06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 |Tech| said:
It would be funny as hell if they put Flava Flav, Delicious, NewYork, her mother and father, Hoopz, Flav ex-women -- that tall white woman -- together in the house. I would pee on myself. I can picture New York father drinkin' on some sweet-ass kool-aid, smilin', playin' it off, while New York mama got a bat up to his head, sayin', 'Say one more thing' -- this fool starts smilin'.
:finger: hmmm they are u dumbsh*t.....they having a flav of love reunion show with everyone from flav of love 1 and 2 .........I heard its gonna be off the chain.......Buckeey was on the radio last week talking about it....and I think New York getts into a f!ght on the reunion show....but she wouldnt say who will win because she was still on contract....
 11 years ago '06        #258
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
I wish NY's pops would've smacked her moms. That bi*ch was straight up embarassing him. She must give some really good head or something.
 10-03-2006, 08:11 PM         #259
menace23t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

10-03-2006, 08:37 PM         #260
NyczMostWnted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^ ummm ok
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago