Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #181
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 22 22
yea but rememeber crazy was shaking her a.ss in front of banks and them too and then telling boots that she was wrong for doing that...but i think bootz is gonna win cus she s the only one not on a modeling site....they found a site for all them bi*ches on allhiphop.com and it said after the flavor of love even had krazy but the two they didnt have on the site was bootz and new york
 09-11-2006, 03:04 PM         #182
|Tech| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BoxerE, I don't know. ... New York looks all mouth ... to me.

Another thing -- Krazy kinda remind me of a white Beyonce. I really don't know who's gonna win this now - but I'm not tryin' to guess anymore, either. But right now I got a feelin' that nobody will win this time.

I got a strong feelin' that it will be a part 3, because I think Flav will be like: This time, I will carefully choose which girl I think could be for me , but, this time, I will do research to make sure they're not pr0n stars, or have any nekkid pics on the net, etc.

That's what I think will happen ... this time.
 09-11-2006, 03:56 PM         #183
Lazdog45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i haven't been watching the show. Do ya'll think its better than last season??
 09-11-2006, 04:22 PM         #184
|Tech| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whoa... that Compton girl is a guest on the Tyra Banks show ... right now. I did'nt expect to see that girl anywhere else. lol...
 11 years ago '06        #185
BoxerE 
space
space
$1,470 | Props total: 0 0
 |Tech| said:
BoxerE, I don't know. ... New York looks all mouth ... to me.

Another thing -- Krazy kinda remind me of a white Beyonce. I really don't know who's gonna win this now - but I'm not tryin' to guess anymore, either. But right now I got a feelin' that nobody will win this time.

I got a strong feelin' that it will be a part 3, because I think Flav will be like: This time, I will carefully choose which girl I think could be for me , but, this time, I will do research to make sure they're not pr0n stars, or have any nekkid pics on the net, etc.

That's what I think will happen ... this time.
yea she does got a big mouth but remember last season when that white chic spat in her face, new york pushed the hell outta her and was ready to rock her. krazy looks like a punk every1 keeps gettin her face and she aint doin anythin except cryin to Flav
 09-12-2006, 04:16 PM         #186
mc_breed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone post the allhiphop article i havent seen it
 11 years ago '04        #187
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
 Chillaxin206 said:
Yall remember Pumpkin from last season.....well I'm sure most of yall know she was on that myspace page with her "Girlfriend" which popped up after the show was over. How many of yall seen her on the MTV show NEXT? Why is this chick steadily out there looking for a Gf when she was on Flavor of Love?
Flavor of Love is not real! lol
 11 years ago '04        #188
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
I don't know if there will be a Flavor 3...but I heard there will be a "Flavette" show where one of the women who were on this season gets to choose from men she wants to be with...they had casting here in Chicago a few weeks ago for it....
 09-13-2006, 02:34 PM         #189
BMJR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^sounds wack

and so is this season, im suprised you all like it.
its borin man, just the same sh*t as last time. and when new york came back it made me not want to watch the show ever again cuz i can't stand that bi*ch...shes fu*kin psycho.

krazy and beautiful are/were the only good ones on there...but its good that beautiful left becuz what does she really need to be doin wid old a.ss flav.
its easy to see that krazy is just there for a lil fame, i bet flav knows it too, he just likes to look at her lol.

new york is annoyin as fu*k i wish she never came back
 09-13-2006, 02:38 PM         #190
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nu Tymez said:
I don't know if there will be a Flavor 3...but I heard there will be a "Flavette" show where one of the women who were on this season gets to choose from men she wants to be with...they had casting here in Chicago a few weeks ago for it....
yes that wats gonna happen theyre gonna take a chick from season 1 and this flavor of love will be the last one.
 09-13-2006, 07:45 PM         #191
Ammo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao@Buckwild bouncin like dat...

WHERE DA fu*k YO ACCENT GO!!!!!!!!
 09-13-2006, 10:07 PM         #192
ebonyprincess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard a rumor that New York has a show coming out.
 09-13-2006, 11:28 PM         #193
GrandHustla176 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Flavor of love just angers me and the degragation of the women smh i cant watch
 11 years ago '05        #194
ONESUN187 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,308 | Props total: 595 595
New York Is disgusting!!!!krazy And Beautiful Were The Best Looking Chiks On There.
 11 years ago '04        #195
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
The Reunion show is taping this Saturday.

Some news about Buckeey. (sh*t is crazy ) Check out the link.

*contains SPOILER material*
 09-16-2006, 02:42 PM         #196
mc_breed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ebonyprincess said:
I heard a rumor that New York has a show coming out.
heard the vh1 has a spinoff of flavor of love comin out next year so that might be it
 09-16-2006, 03:27 PM         #197
tae100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Flavor Of Love 2,,,, Everybody should invest in sometype DVD Recorder or DVR. You never know when those girls gonna start boucing and popping their big a.sses!
 11 years ago '06        #198
bigboi2008 
space
space
space
$51 | Props total: 0 0
man this season is BANANAS! I Love NY shes a mess and I hope that either Bootz Delishis or New York win cuz they love them some Flav. Krazy is a stupid bi*ch who needs to choke and die.
 11 years ago '05        #199
Shirow|M 
space
space
$5,476 | Props total: 0 0
:( bye-bye buckeey.....you will be missed...
 11 years ago '05        #200
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,539 | Props total: 7669 7669
if they make a show with a woman picking a man it wont work
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy