rappers like young jeezy cocaine trafficking for the c.i.a.

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '06        #81
uglyprettyboy 
space
space
space
$416 | Props total: 16 16
of course tha government supply tha drugs,everybody know that
 08-07-2006, 09:30 PM         #82
I-Moc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of you make good points, some of you were smokin crack when you posted. Is the CIA lettin in coke? Maybe...cuz the gov. shoulda been fu*ked up Colombia if it was a problem. Did they make crack? I doubt it, some white people did, but it wasn't the government. You must remember, that the biggest drug dealer in your hood still answers to a white dude. Cuz like it was mentioned, we don't own any ports or air space.
 11 years ago '05        #83
Rob- 
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 445 445
i find this sh*t intererstin anyone got any more stuff on this or videos or something?
 08-07-2006, 10:45 PM         #84
aug2nyc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 koofyslappa11 said:
people know what drugs do to them...........if they dumb enough to buy and use the drugs........then they need to die.............If people stop buying durgs then it wouldnt be drug dealers.........its just that easy..........You cant be mad at someone if they found a way to make a buck..........The goverment sells tobacco and that k!lls people.........you might as well say fu*k all the liquor stores for sellin that sh*t too...........right
Yeah fu*k the liquor stores that are obviously strategicly place. How many liquor stores are in the Hamptons, NY? Alpharetta, Ga? or any place that is considered upper class? Don't jump in to crack. They start wit cigarettes or weed and it eventually get's to crack. fu*k you for sayin they need to die. sh*t is addictive like anything in life. Oh I should've never got any pus*y....so I wouldn't be addicted to s3x? Addictions happen! Crack k!lls and destroys families and affect more than the person who is usin it. How you gonna say I can't be mad at someone who found a way to make a buck? You ever had to deal with a crackhead or know one personally? sh*t is sad up close. Liquor is the same way...affects more than the person drinkin it...I have family that died to due drunk driving....friends that suffer permanent mental retardation thanks to the guy that got behind a wheel while he was drunk. Yes you can blame the person for using it....but who's profiting from the addiction? Makin a living off of something that is k!lling the minority of America because they make is so accessable..fu*k it I'm finished for now
 08-07-2006, 10:48 PM         #85
aug2nyc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rapjunkie said:
perhaps if our people werent so impressionable and cared about something else other than trivial material possessions and manned up and really went out there and worked for what they wanted things would be a bit different now wouldnt they?
Exactly..now how do you spread that knowledge throughout a culture that doesn't listen to a person offering education through hard work...but quick money throught selling drugs, or rappin, or playin ball
 08-07-2006, 10:50 PM         #86
aug2nyc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hyphy707 said:
Do you really think Jeezy still sells drugs? or that rick ross does? I doubt these n*ggaz even did anything. A real drug kingpin's lifespan is to about 28. That's about when some young gun smokes them and takes over, or they get caught and get a life sentence. Everyone swears they were drug dealers, they're not. ALl these rappers are just dry snitching for the feds. 50 Cent, Rick Ross, all them n*ggaz are rats to me. If I was a dope boy, and these n*ggas were bringin' too much unwanted attention to my operation, they would dissapear, period.

That glam rockstar/rapstar life is so fake if people really were in it like me. So many of these f*gs that I've met and what not are so phony and nervous chihuahuas.
I ain't say it's wat they doin it's wat they're sayin
 11 years ago '05        #87
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 aug2nyc said:
Exactly..now how do you spread that knowledge throughout a culture that doesn't listen to a person offering education through hard work...but quick money throught selling drugs, or rappin, or playin ball
homey,if anyone had the answer to that,then we wouldnt be so fu*ked up now would we? its a shame how behind we are. i wish knowledge and awareness became popular in hip hop again because thats the only time when people were playing their roles in positive black life. just the other night at a bar while relaxing after a long hard day at work and getting the weekend started,i had to school a 40 year old man about this,and HE started the convo!!!! im like come on brother im less than half your age,and i see in you what i see in 18 year old inner city youth,its sad,really.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy