rappers like young jeezy cocaine trafficking for the c.i.a.

most viewed right now
+43  452
122 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '05        #76
ONESUN187 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,568 | Props total: 1310 1310
THE PEOPLE SELLING DRUGS ARE TO BLAME I DONT GIVE A FUK WHAT n*ggaZ SAY...IF PEOPLE CHOSE TO BUY IT OR NOT SELLING IT TO THEM DOESNT MAKE IT RIGHT.IF YOUR SELLING SOMETHING TO PEOPLE THAT DESTROYS THEIR LIVES THEN YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YASELF AND MONEY..AND THATS WHAT THE GOVERMENT WANTS I SWEAR SUM n*ggaZ DOWN SOUTH DONT GET IT
THEY ALL CAUGHT UP IN THE TRAP JUST LIKE THEY SAY IN THOSE SONGS...TRAP MUZIK? n*ggaZ AINT KIDDING AND THEY ALL UP IN IT NOT CARING ABOUT THE SELF DESTRUCTION OF BLACKS,LATINOS ETC.YOUNG JEEZY IS JUST A LUCKY DRUG DEALER THAT`S ALL AND NOW HE WILL INFLUANCE A WHOLE GENERATION TO SELL THAT WHITE sh*t TO THE HOODS THAT CANT EVEN AFFORD IT IN THE FIRST PLACE...SMFH!!@THESE STUPID MOTHERfu*kERS!!!

12 years ago '05        #77
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
 aug2nyc said
Like I said...fu*k Jeezy...whether or not the government is usin this n*gga to promote selling drugs he's still doin it. So is Rick Ross and a slew of rappers. I can't respect sh*t that is affecting my people...neither should yall but people are so irresponsibly selfish nowadays. Caring about theirselves not their people

Do you really think Jeezy still sells drugs? or that rick ross does? I doubt these n*ggaz even did anything. A real drug kingpin's lifespan is to about 28. That's about when some young gun smokes them and takes over, or they get caught and get a life sentence. Everyone swears they were drug dealers, they're not. ALl these rappers are just dry snitching for the feds. 50 Cent, Rick Ross, all them n*ggaz are rats to me. If I was a dope boy, and these n*ggas were bringin' too much unwanted attention to my operation, they would dissapear, period.

That glam rockstar/rapstar life is so fake if people really were in it like me. So many of these f*gs that I've met and what not are so phony and nervous chihuahuas.

12 years ago '04        #78
Screwhead|m 195 heat pts195
space
space
$14,981 | Props total: 297 297
 RaMPaGe29 said
are you high? or just incredibly stupid?

and please dont use words that you dont know the meanings of, in this case susceptible.
Alright, you caught my mistake with that one.

But you do need to do more research on the Bush family and how much of their family fortune has been made.....

Also, Iran-Contra....it was about alot more than just giving weapons to hostages.

There's alot you are not aware of.

12 years ago '05        #79
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,787 | Props total: 123 123
 Adam A said
TRUTH!!!

...and I hope you're talking about ALL people here, because this applies to most of Western society.

i was referring to most people.However, African Americans p!ss me off about it the most,because the life style we see on t.v. we try to emulate out in the streets,it k!lls me how a.ss backwards the average inner city streets behave. i mean there are grown men on the street pumping poison to our people to get money!!!!what the hell is that about? claiming" aww its all cuked up where we stay at we got no choice" i say horsesh*t to that because once you overcome the addictions to hustling in your hood as well as using drugs,you realize that you need to walk down the street and recognize another black man as brother,rather than tucking in your chain. emulating a lifestyle you see on t.v. and hear in songs is for children,and sometimes i wonder.....

12 years ago '05        #80
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,601 | Props total: 851 851
I didn't read but how things have been happening lately...........I don't know what to think. Conspiracies happen everyday people.

12 years ago '06        #81
uglyprettyboy 
space
space
space
$421 | Props total: 21 21
of course tha government supply tha drugs,everybody know that

08-07-2006, 09:30 PM         #82
I-Moc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of you make good points, some of you were smokin crack when you posted. Is the CIA lettin in coke? Maybe...cuz the gov. shoulda been fu*ked up Colombia if it was a problem. Did they make crack? I doubt it, some white people did, but it wasn't the government. You must remember, that the biggest drug dealer in your hood still answers to a white dude. Cuz like it was mentioned, we don't own any ports or air space.

12 years ago '05        #83
Rob- 
space
space
$1,471 | Props total: 598 598
i find this sh*t intererstin anyone got any more stuff on this or videos or something?

08-07-2006, 10:45 PM         #84
aug2nyc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 koofyslappa11 said
people know what drugs do to them...........if they dumb enough to buy and use the drugs........then they need to die.............If people stop buying durgs then it wouldnt be drug dealers.........its just that easy..........You cant be mad at someone if they found a way to make a buck..........The goverment sells tobacco and that k!lls people.........you might as well say fu*k all the liquor stores for sellin that sh*t too...........right
Yeah fu*k the liquor stores that are obviously strategicly place. How many liquor stores are in the Hamptons, NY? Alpharetta, Ga? or any place that is considered upper class? Don't jump in to crack. They start wit cigarettes or weed and it eventually get's to crack. fu*k you for sayin they need to die. sh*t is addictive like anything in life. Oh I should've never got any pus*y....so I wouldn't be addicted to s3x? Addictions happen! Crack k!lls and destroys families and affect more than the person who is usin it. How you gonna say I can't be mad at someone who found a way to make a buck? You ever had to deal with a crackhead or know one personally? sh*t is sad up close. Liquor is the same way...affects more than the person drinkin it...I have family that died to due drunk driving....friends that suffer permanent mental retardation thanks to the guy that got behind a wheel while he was drunk. Yes you can blame the person for using it....but who's profiting from the addiction? Makin a living off of something that is k!lling the minority of America because they make is so accessable..fu*k it I'm finished for now

08-07-2006, 10:48 PM         #85
aug2nyc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rapjunkie said
perhaps if our people werent so impressionable and cared about something else other than trivial material possessions and manned up and really went out there and worked for what they wanted things would be a bit different now wouldnt they?
Exactly..now how do you spread that knowledge throughout a culture that doesn't listen to a person offering education through hard work...but quick money throught selling drugs, or rappin, or playin ball

08-07-2006, 10:50 PM         #86
aug2nyc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hyphy707 said
Do you really think Jeezy still sells drugs? or that rick ross does? I doubt these n*ggaz even did anything. A real drug kingpin's lifespan is to about 28. That's about when some young gun smokes them and takes over, or they get caught and get a life sentence. Everyone swears they were drug dealers, they're not. ALl these rappers are just dry snitching for the feds. 50 Cent, Rick Ross, all them n*ggaz are rats to me. If I was a dope boy, and these n*ggas were bringin' too much unwanted attention to my operation, they would dissapear, period.

That glam rockstar/rapstar life is so fake if people really were in it like me. So many of these f*gs that I've met and what not are so phony and nervous chihuahuas.
I ain't say it's wat they doin it's wat they're sayin

12 years ago '05        #87
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,787 | Props total: 123 123
 aug2nyc said
Exactly..now how do you spread that knowledge throughout a culture that doesn't listen to a person offering education through hard work...but quick money throught selling drugs, or rappin, or playin ball
homey,if anyone had the answer to that,then we wouldnt be so fu*ked up now would we? its a shame how behind we are. i wish knowledge and awareness became popular in hip hop again because thats the only time when people were playing their roles in positive black life. just the other night at a bar while relaxing after a long hard day at work and getting the weekend started,i had to school a 40 year old man about this,and HE started the convo!!!! im like come on brother im less than half your age,and i see in you what i see in 18 year old inner city youth,its sad,really.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
-17online now  62
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
45 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-73online now  42
Mom of 4 looking for a guy to hang out with
272 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+49online now  35
Dec 12 - College teacher fired for having too much booty
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Jordan 11 Concords Yellowing In 2 Weeks
112 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+41online now  14
Video inside Metal Heads React To "I Gave You Power" By Nas
65 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+85online now  13
Kodak Black walks out of Hot97 interview after Ebro mentions sexual assault al..
370 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Article inside Marvel's Netflix shows are likely gone for good.
63 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+126online now  10
"But but but Tupac tried to be gangsta"
90 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy