rappers like young jeezy cocaine trafficking for the c.i.a.

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
harmonize 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 2 2
i fu*king hate politics.
 11 years ago '06        #62
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
theres a possibility of him being rite about this
 11 years ago '06        #63
snuup408 
space
space
space
$203 | Props total: 0 0
I like the cd thug motivation nut i did mention that it mostlt talked about drug money and womem. I understand that if you came from that your gonna rap about it but not every song dogg come on...show us a way out on some of it...thats one big problem with the backwards spiral of hip hop
 08-07-2006, 04:20 PM         #64
RaMPaGe29 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
Oh hell no, Bush is not the only president involved.....

Pretty much every president and/or vice president, has conspired in the drug trade over the years.

Bush, Clinton, REAGAN (w/ Bush as vice president)....pretty much all of them.

Close to no one is susceptible.

are you high? or just incredibly stupid?

and please dont use words that you dont know the meanings of, in this case susceptible.
 08-07-2006, 04:22 PM         #65
midwestgrittin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I live were fiends are on the street at night like kids catching their buses in the morning but I have never sold crack in my life and I never will. Even though jeezy has tales of moving Antarctica snow somehow his album was one of the most motivational albums of the year, not because of the 100+ snow references but the poverty struggle that we can all relate too and the hope of one day making it out of the everyday struggle.
 11 years ago '05        #66
ONESUN187 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,308 | Props total: 595 595
I live were fiends are on the street at night like kids catching their buses in the morning but I have never sold crack in my life and I never will. Even though jeezy has tales of moving Antarctica snow somehow his album was one of the most motivational albums of the year, not because of the 100+ snow references but the poverty struggle that we can all relate too and the hope of one day making it out of the everyday struggle. <<<<<IS THIS GUY RETARDED YOUNG JEEZY IS PUSHING BENZES N sh*t DRUG DEALERS DONT GO THROUGH NO POVERTY DA FUK OUTTA HERE WIT DA sh*t. n*ggaZ THAT SELL DRUGS AINT GOING THROUGH POVERTY...POVERTY IS AFRICA,ETHIOPIA THAT`S FUKIN POVERTY...THEY AINT NO FUKIN STRUGGLE IN THE U.S. TH REAL STRUGGLE IS IN LEBENON,ISREAL n*ggaZ IN AMERICA k!ll ME WITH THE BULLsh*t THEY TALK ABOUT...AMERICA IS THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE OUR POVERTY IS LIKE PARADISE COMPARED TO OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD!!
 08-07-2006, 04:36 PM         #67
FЯëSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Juding by all the sh*t CIA has done... I wouldnt disagree.
 11 years ago '05        #68
4evaYoung 
space
space
$598 | Props total: 0 0
 D_roc01 said:
it had 2pac on the list of coke dealers. The guy who wrote that article was way off, not all rappers that talk about it sell dope. He just wanted to be able to tie it in with the illuminati sh*t. If u think about anything hard enuff while ur stoned enuff u can relate anything to anything.

I believe the CIA has brought drugs in, not too sure if they're still doin it though. I wouldn't be too surprised if actual proof came about though.
co sign. Young Joc aint selling dope.Remember his hands never touch it.
 08-07-2006, 04:52 PM         #69
Cartel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol this is all propaganda , the cia involvement in the drug trade isnt like it use to be in the 70's n 80's n besides they way above any rappers level
 08-07-2006, 05:02 PM         #70
xploit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that n*gga. Stupid a.ss conspiracy theories sure as fu*k don't work with me.. Who ever wrote that sh*t needs to lay off that hard..
 08-07-2006, 05:45 PM         #71
divine5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All of these rappers glorifiing crack are just bringing us down as a people
 08-07-2006, 05:50 PM         #72
titusfuk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmm i dunnO man maybe / maybe not shiet is crazy nowadays u never knoe????
 08-07-2006, 05:59 PM         #73
BjHHH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Crazy
 08-07-2006, 06:06 PM         #74
jdmturbojunkie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aug2nyc said:
Like I said...fu*k Jeezy...whether or not the government is usin this n*gga to promote selling drugs he's still doin it. So is Rick Ross and a slew of rappers. I can't respect sh*t that is affecting my people...neither should yall but people are so irresponsibly selfish nowadays. Caring about theirselves not their people
thats exactly what i was gonna say, dont put sole blame on the CIA (they may have a part in it who knows), but more or less its these rappers and other fools like them who are screwing their own people over.
 11 years ago '04        #75
Free Agentz 
space
space
space
$121 | Props total: 2 2
Wow.......
 11 years ago '05        #76
ONESUN187 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,308 | Props total: 595 595
THE PEOPLE SELLING DRUGS ARE TO BLAME I DONT GIVE A FUK WHAT n*ggaZ SAY...IF PEOPLE CHOSE TO BUY IT OR NOT SELLING IT TO THEM DOESNT MAKE IT RIGHT.IF YOUR SELLING SOMETHING TO PEOPLE THAT DESTROYS THEIR LIVES THEN YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YASELF AND MONEY..AND THATS WHAT THE GOVERMENT WANTS I SWEAR SUM n*ggaZ DOWN SOUTH DONT GET IT
THEY ALL CAUGHT UP IN THE TRAP JUST LIKE THEY SAY IN THOSE SONGS...TRAP MUZIK? n*ggaZ AINT KIDDING AND THEY ALL UP IN IT NOT CARING ABOUT THE SELF DESTRUCTION OF BLACKS,LATINOS ETC.YOUNG JEEZY IS JUST A LUCKY DRUG DEALER THAT`S ALL AND NOW HE WILL INFLUANCE A WHOLE GENERATION TO SELL THAT WHITE sh*t TO THE HOODS THAT CANT EVEN AFFORD IT IN THE FIRST PLACE...SMFH!!@THESE STUPID MOTHERfu*kERS!!!
 11 years ago '05        #77
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
 aug2nyc said:
Like I said...fu*k Jeezy...whether or not the government is usin this n*gga to promote selling drugs he's still doin it. So is Rick Ross and a slew of rappers. I can't respect sh*t that is affecting my people...neither should yall but people are so irresponsibly selfish nowadays. Caring about theirselves not their people

Do you really think Jeezy still sells drugs? or that rick ross does? I doubt these n*ggaz even did anything. A real drug kingpin's lifespan is to about 28. That's about when some young gun smokes them and takes over, or they get caught and get a life sentence. Everyone swears they were drug dealers, they're not. ALl these rappers are just dry snitching for the feds. 50 Cent, Rick Ross, all them n*ggaz are rats to me. If I was a dope boy, and these n*ggas were bringin' too much unwanted attention to my operation, they would dissapear, period.

That glam rockstar/rapstar life is so fake if people really were in it like me. So many of these f*gs that I've met and what not are so phony and nervous chihuahuas.
 11 years ago '04        #78
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 RaMPaGe29 said:
are you high? or just incredibly stupid?

and please dont use words that you dont know the meanings of, in this case susceptible.
Alright, you caught my mistake with that one.

But you do need to do more research on the Bush family and how much of their family fortune has been made.....

Also, Iran-Contra....it was about alot more than just giving weapons to hostages.

There's alot you are not aware of.
 11 years ago '05        #79
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 Adam A said:
TRUTH!!!

...and I hope you're talking about ALL people here, because this applies to most of Western society.

i was referring to most people.However, African Americans p!ss me off about it the most,because the life style we see on t.v. we try to emulate out in the streets,it k!lls me how a.ss backwards the average inner city streets behave. i mean there are grown men on the street pumping poison to our people to get money!!!!what the hell is that about? claiming" aww its all cuked up where we stay at we got no choice" i say horsesh*t to that because once you overcome the addictions to hustling in your hood as well as using drugs,you realize that you need to walk down the street and recognize another black man as brother,rather than tucking in your chain. emulating a lifestyle you see on t.v. and hear in songs is for children,and sometimes i wonder.....
 11 years ago '05        #80
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
I didn't read but how things have been happening lately...........I don't know what to think. Conspiracies happen everyday people.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy