rappers like young jeezy cocaine trafficking for the c.i.a.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 Swishadude said:
you just lost any tiny bit of credibility you just had

I cant believe people like you actually exist
Keep in mind that police also conduct undercover drug sales as well....

Young Jeezy from "Soul Survivor"

"Times Up, we living in hell, First they throw us the work, then they send us to jail....HEYYYY!!!"

Last edited by Screwhead; 08-07-2006 at 12:01 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #42
Rayo 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 0 0
 Screwhead said:
Keep in mind that police also conduct undercover drug sales as well....

"First they throw us the work, then they send us to jail....HEYYYY!!!"
Ditto.

Also I believe that the gov't has their hands in a lot of stuff like that. Illuminati gotta be real b/c the connections are too well connected, which can be seen if people do their research.

I'm not sure about all the rappers that were named in the article, but the point is being made clear and think about it; even if blacks aren't gettin coke through the gov't, we're still selling it back to our people. How are we ever truly going to get up if this is how we get down?
 08-07-2006, 12:06 PM         #43
slimshady45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the gov. may ship the drugs into the U.S but nobody is forced to deal drugs.....that is something they do on their own behalf...........one can always work @ McDonald's!!! Don't let this fuked up gov. we have here in the U.S get the upper hand people
 11 years ago '04        #44
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 slimshady45 said:
the gov. may ship the drugs into the U.S but nobody is forced to deal drugs.....that is something they do on their own behalf...........one can always work @ McDonald's!!! Don't let this fuked up gov. we have here in the U.S get the upper hand people
You want a slightly higher than minimum wage salary that takes one work week to earn, or do you want to make many times more than that in one day?

When you're broke, you need money quick; no time to wait when your family is starving.

Me personally, I'd risk working at Mcdonalds because all money isn't good money, but I can understand why some may be tempted....

On a side note: fu*k the government!!!

But, back to my point....

It's the drive and the motivation to make money fast enough while being in dire straits....when you're low on options, any profitable offer can tempt you.
 08-07-2006, 12:17 PM         #45
jay_cole 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hell, in that case then I know n*ggas now working for the CIA... I feel what he was saying though.
 08-07-2006, 12:57 PM         #46
Blahze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one never knows do one
 08-07-2006, 01:11 PM         #47
theJediknight06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
Pretty much any drug dealer turned rapper sold rocks for the CIA.

The CIA owns the drug trade in and outside the U.S.; every sale increases the Bush family portfolio just a little bit more.
true//
 11 years ago '04        #48
Adam A 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 85 85
Wow, what a load of bullsh*t.
 11 years ago '05        #49
vgdw 
space
space
$453 | Props total: 1 1
props mayne good read
 11 years ago '05        #50
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
wow you guys are wild. fu*k who is involved with the drugs. people sell coke and crack to people to make money fu*k it. who cares if the drugs poison "our" people. thats they choice no one made them smoke the sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #51
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 majestic75 said:
its common knowledge (among any people over 25 with a fu*king brain) that the CIA flooded black inner cities with crack. They had like 3 different 60 minute segments on it and everything. The head of the CIA at the time was having meetings with colombian cartels, they even had photos. they created crack.

now that is true the government put crack in the world it started in DC.
 11 years ago '04        #52
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
<<--Been knew rappers been feds for years...
Yung Joc said it in his verse on "its going down"..

"feds on my trail but they thank I don't know
I keep my hands clean cuz I never touch dope
every time I see 'em, look 'em in the eye
ask me how I know... its me- suprise!"
 11 years ago '05        #53
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 aug2nyc said:
Like I said...fu*k Jeezy...whether or not the government is usin this n*gga to promote selling drugs he's still doin it. So is Rick Ross and a slew of rappers. I can't respect sh*t that is affecting my people...neither should yall but people are so irresponsibly selfish nowadays. Caring about theirselves not their people
perhaps if our people werent so impressionable and cared about something else other than trivial material possessions and manned up and really went out there and worked for what they wanted things would be a bit different now wouldnt they?
 08-07-2006, 02:27 PM         #54
mgbino2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read....i would not b surprised if the CIA had there hands in the drug game, however sayin they r usin rappers to promote drugs for em is alil far fetched......cocaine is used by millions and as long as its there it will b bought, no need for promotion

props 4 props
 08-07-2006, 02:32 PM         #55
ALLSCREWEDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpittN4Cash said:

AHHAHAHAHAAAAAHHAAA .. . . I hope ya'll didn't froget to line your sideways caps with tinfoil this morning . .. . "THE MAN" is trying to read our minds with satellites in outerspace .. .

Go smoke a blunt and listen to some Young Joc . . . . Better yet reply to this post so I get some more laughs it's been a rough day . .. .
 08-07-2006, 02:36 PM         #56
mygangstalean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
allscrewedup works for the government infultrating urban youth websites like this to steer the truth away from the theorists like screwball
 11 years ago '04        #57
Adam A 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 85 85
 Rapjunkie said:
perhaps if our people werent so impressionable and cared about something else other than trivial material possessions and manned up and really went out there and worked for what they wanted things would be a bit different now wouldnt they?
TRUTH!!!

...and I hope you're talking about ALL people here, because this applies to most of Western society.

mistadontplay said:
wow you guys are wild. fu*k who is involved with the drugs. people sell coke and crack to people to make money fu*k it. who cares if the drugs poison "our" people. thats they choice no one made them smoke the sh*t

True, but if it wasn't available smoking it would not be an option.
 08-07-2006, 03:14 PM         #58
ALLSCREWEDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mygangstalean said:
allscrewedup works for the government infultrating urban youth websites like this to steer the truth away from the theorists like screwball

LOL thank you . . . . Exactly what I asked for :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

I must correct you though . . . This is a Suburban youth website. . . I live in the hood and can guaruantee you I'm the only person who goes to this site .. . Lol Please gimme some more though I gotta go downtown to the county offices for a while .. . But I need some more humor today .. .
 11 years ago '06        #59
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,833 | Props total: 1994 1994
 SpittN4Cash said:

ohhhh sh*t know that i read t he might be a fed. i mean i dont belive all the article but it very well could be real i mean i know its very hard to belive but it could be true and now that i think about it who da fu*k came up with the idea of crack no n*gga in the hood sat there and came up with all dat to make crack
 08-07-2006, 03:32 PM         #60
words 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I blame white people
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago