rappers like young jeezy cocaine trafficking for the c.i.a.

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-07-2006, 12:02 AM         #21
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All My Black Folks Thats The World What Can U Do Just Dont Get Caught Up
 08-07-2006, 12:12 AM         #22
uchennan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats the dumbest thing i ever read.....jeezy lol smh
 08-07-2006, 12:19 AM         #23
D_roc01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it had 2pac on the list of coke dealers. The guy who wrote that article was way off, not all rappers that talk about it sell dope. He just wanted to be able to tie it in with the illuminati sh*t. If u think about anything hard enuff while ur stoned enuff u can relate anything to anything.

I believe the CIA has brought drugs in, not too sure if they're still doin it though. I wouldn't be too surprised if actual proof came about though.
 11 years ago '06        #24
Kick Dayez 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,686 | Props total: 254 254
hahaa, i posted my own little article about this very topic in the Knowledge corner someime around March i think. name of the thread was

"Is The Gov. Using Hip Hop?....YES!"

those of you who visit the Corner frequently might remember it

its kind of a long read, but here it is if anybody wants to check it out

props on the read
 11 years ago '05        #25
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,868 | Props total: 151 151
this article is crap throw that sh*t in the trash were it should be
 11 years ago '04        #26
illatwill 
space
space
$1,293 | Props total: 5 5
 Screwhead said:
It's official that you don't know what you're talking about.

If the CIA brings the stuff in, don't you think they would see a profit from their "efforts" at the end of the day?

The dealers sell and move the product, and in return give a cut of their profits to their supplier....and the supplier gives their money to their "boss."

Who is the supplier's boss...think about it.

And you need to research more on George Bush Sr.'s history and learn of his days as CIA director in the 1960's.
You Anti Government People Crack Me Up
So Lets Say That What You Saying Is 100% True?
Then I Supoose You Beleive Only The Bush Presidents
Are The OnesWho Profited In The Past? None Of The
Presidents Before Them? Did They Take A Break From
Buying The Product While Clinton Was In Office?

sh*t Is Rediculous
 08-07-2006, 12:57 AM         #27
hustlehard8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also i think it was nixon or reagan that let noreaga import coke into the country in return he tells the gov't were communism uprising were goin on...

mike jones was also listed as a crack dealer in the article 2 lmao
 11 years ago '05        #28
ONESUN187 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 591 591
this dude is just saying that the c.i.a. put the drugs out there like bait to create
problems and n*ggaz fell for it...think about it religion seperates people...instead of uniting they f!ght for different beliefs....the drug game makes n*ggaz k!ll eachother left and right....and what he is saying is that they allow rappaz to incriminate themselves so they can have a reason to bash them in the media....remember the rappaz have a big influance on the youth of america and the youth will emulate the lifestyle of a rapper thus creating the vicious cycle of s3x,drugs,money and murder.
 08-07-2006, 01:47 AM         #29
IceWater18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dope article, i liked the way the author wrote

I mean its true people in the hood dont have ports, but that dont mean it doesnt travel through a long line of people before it gets there. Its a long process to break down real weight, it has to go through alot of hands.

I dont know if its neccessarily the CIA, but the message in songs do promote young poor (black, hispanic, or whatever) people to wrong, because they here it 24/7 on the raido. I mean that sh*t gets into your head, and thats a good way to control the population.

Last edited by IceWater18; 08-07-2006 at 01:52 AM..
 08-07-2006, 01:49 AM         #30
koofyslappa11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aug2nyc said:
Like I said...fu*k Jeezy...whether or not the government is usin this n*gga to promote selling drugs he's still doin it. So is Rick Ross and a slew of rappers. I can't respect sh*t that is affecting my people...neither should yall but people are so irresponsibly selfish nowadays. Caring about theirselves not their people
people know what drugs do to them...........if they dumb enough to buy and use the drugs........then they need to die.............If people stop buying durgs then it wouldnt be drug dealers.........its just that easy..........You cant be mad at someone if they found a way to make a buck..........The goverment sells tobacco and that k!lls people.........you might as well say fu*k all the liquor stores for sellin that sh*t too...........right
 11 years ago '06        #31
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 Screwhead said:
Pretty much any drug dealer turned rapper sold rocks for the CIA.

The CIA owns the drug trade in and outside the U.S.; every sale increases the Bush family portfolio just a little bit more.
you just lost any tiny bit of credibility you just had

I cant believe people like you actually exist
 08-07-2006, 02:03 AM         #32
Tha Evil X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
woah!
 11 years ago '05        #33
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
the CIA part true, but it's apparrent the writer just threw in random rappers names.

young joc?
 08-07-2006, 08:09 AM         #34
34klub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not saying that the government does not have any part in the drug business but just because so rappers are spitting about selling coke does not mean they have worked for the CIA. Most rappers have only seen others slanging and put themselves in the other person shoes. Some have slanged but do you think they worked specifically for the CIA. The government has no bearings on what artist gets more exposure over another, that's the labels job to advertise and the publics job is too buy it if they want and most of us choose to buy it. Where is the evidence in this article. Whoever wrote this is just speculating. don't believe everything you read. Everything on the internet ain't true. That site where that article was posted seems like all the articles are just peoples random opinion not true documented facts.
 08-07-2006, 08:22 AM         #35
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Somewhere down the line the CIA had something to do with trafficking, it does not just get into the country because the ammount of security on borders, airpots, docks.

The shipments are already verified to come into the country.

Dont ask.
 11 years ago '05        #36
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 koofyslappa11 said:
people know what drugs do to them...........if they dumb enough to buy and use the drugs........then they need to die.............If people stop buying durgs then it wouldnt be drug dealers.........its just that easy..........You cant be mad at someone if they found a way to make a buck..........The goverment sells tobacco and that k!lls people.........you might as well say fu*k all the liquor stores for sellin that sh*t too...........right
I feel u on some sh*t..... But i feel that people need to worry about there self. Because bascially the writer is being a hater... So what if a n*gga talk about grindin... It aint music for them.. Its for the grinders..... I listen to young jeezy all day... sh*t he say is real and people acting like this new...
All rappers talk about it... Just cause what they say is real dont mean they still sell it... People need to get a life and stop worrying what another person is doing and saying... Its always the people who aint from the hood who always talking about what they now and the facts when they dont know sh*t.
And they always talking black this and black that when its the white people who comes to the black neighborhoods and buy crack and other stuff... Its the whites who use stronger sh*t then crack... fu*k THAT ARTICLE...
:applause:
 08-07-2006, 08:28 AM         #37
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The military is funded from opium sales ;)
 11 years ago '05        #38
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 goldgrill910 said:
the CIA part true, but it's apparrent the writer just threw in random rappers names.

young joc?
Yeah yung joc was not a house boy..... My cousin is his main n*gga and my cousin told me about him... My cousin was and still is heavy in the streets of atlanta.... Dont think cause a n*gga dont look like or aint doing that hard of raps he dont have street cred.... We all now it comes from the cia but dont nobody actually buy from the cia unless its a cop from the hood or he is known from doing business with other people. But thats how they keep there jobs... They sell it to the people then they lock u up... They get paid for a drug bust....
 08-07-2006, 09:01 AM         #39
Mike Blitz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
you just lost any tiny bit of credibility you just had

I cant believe people like you actually exist

The United States Department of Defense has knowledge on everything that enters the country.

You would be suprised how they get there money for the defence budget.
 11 years ago '04        #40
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 illatwill said:
You Anti Government People Crack Me Up
So Lets Say That What You Saying Is 100% True?
Then I Supoose You Beleive Only The Bush Presidents
Are The OnesWho Profited In The Past? None Of The
Presidents Before Them? Did They Take A Break From
Buying The Product While Clinton Was In Office?

sh*t Is Rediculous
Oh hell no, Bush is not the only president involved.....

Pretty much every president and/or vice president, has conspired in the drug trade over the years.

Bush, Clinton, REAGAN (w/ Bush as vice president)....pretty much all of them.

Close to no one is susceptible.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago