THIS JUST IN: Raekwon The Chef nearly socks Steve-O tonight!

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-07-2006, 03:09 AM         #61
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ chef boyardee tryin to get his gangsta back...but he thought bout rza movie career and bi*ched up
 08-07-2006, 03:14 AM         #62
HeezyBreezy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who the fu*k cares if it was gay or not, sh*t was mad disrespectful.
And yea Ima say it, yall think Steve o would done the same thing if it was a tribute to a white man?
HELL NO! If it was a Kurt Kobain tribute with his friends and family standing there, I find it hard to belive that SteveO woulda done it.

FO'REAL
 08-07-2006, 03:16 AM         #63
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^wtf is up wit yo avy?
 08-07-2006, 03:16 AM         #64
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 alkoholyck said:
Alright well that's you. The rest of the people in this thread understand the meanings of the words 'respect' and 'pride'. Steve-O may as well have spat on his grave as far as I'm concerned.
only thing yall under stand is "white" and "boy". n*ggaz kno damn well yall wouldnt be sayin all this if he was black. but since he a white dude at a black show doing a nekkid backflip people take it as disrespect. then he said he was sorry and yall n*ggaz still comin wit that bullsh*t like he a homo
 08-07-2006, 03:20 AM         #65
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its odb...tho...you gotta respect a n*gga that disrespect himself by sayin he dirty...true dat
 08-07-2006, 03:55 AM         #66
HeezyBreezy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^wtf is up wit yo avy?
"Im Bonz Malone, convicted felon."
 11 years ago '04        #67
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
 Twinn said:
only thing yall under stand is "white" and "boy". n*ggaz kno damn well yall wouldnt be sayin all this if he was black. but since he a white dude at a black show doing a nekkid backflip people take it as disrespect. then he said he was sorry and yall n*ggaz still comin wit that bullsh*t like he a homo
Shut your cracker a.ss up. You drop your clothes around me you gettin knocked the fu*k out. If you black and do the same sh*t I will knock the fu*k outta you too. During a tribute to ma dead friend, you may not leave the show if you a white boy tho thats the only difference.
 11 years ago '05        #68
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 Twinn said:
Um I am white. To be honest I can't really see any black man doing that type of sh*t anyway. To be honesty I can't see any other that Steve-o doing it. Stop turning this into a race argument. We have different opinions. Apparently you have no sense of respect. If I was doing a atribute for my man and some guy starts taking off his clothes in what he calls "a tribute", I'm gonna stop that man before he finishes taking off his clothes. That is not a tribute. That is pure stupidity. And he wouldn't have apoligised if he hadn't been forced to. Steve-O deserves a hiding for that sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #69
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
This is Old Dirty Bastard not Luke. This is Wu Tang Clan not N Sync.
 11 years ago '04        #70
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,811 | Props total: 166 166
LOl @ the freak accident sh*t..wu tang aint about sh*t. theyre all washed up rappers that sit home most the time waiting on theyre disability checks (hahaha)...it is what it is..im not siding with steve-o im just sayin it got taken too far with your comment. nothing will happen to dude..period,he was drunk and had a bad choice in judgement. he should been told to leave the stage from the jump but did the wu tell him?..no
 11 years ago '05        #71
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,657 | Props total: 669 669
I don't care if he had gay intentions or not. Whether he was white or not. Who does that kind of sh*t? Wu Tang should've whooped his a.ss for doing some stupid sh*t like that.
 11 years ago '05        #72
ondareal 
space
space
$2,512 | Props total: 781 781
 alkoholyck said:
Um I am white. To be honest I can't really see any black man doing that type of sh*t anyway. To be honesty I can't see any other that Steve-o doing it. Stop turning this into a race argument. We have different opinions. Apparently you have no sense of respect. If I was doing a atribute for my man and some guy starts taking off his clothes in what he calls "a tribute", I'm gonna stop that man before he finishes taking off his clothes. That is not a tribute. That is pure stupidity. And he wouldn't have apoligised if he hadn't been forced to. Steve-O deserves a hiding for that sh*t.

Thank you, to make it a race issue is just retarded. Anybody, white or black, gettin nekkid and bussin blackflips, during my dead friends tribute, is gettin jumped.
 08-09-2006, 02:40 PM         #73
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that dude is the best for that. i applaud him. i wish i was there.
 11 years ago '04        #74
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
i dont find that a disgrace at all towards odb, wu, or his mother?? its not like he said fu*k odb or anything dumb like that...
 08-10-2006, 12:36 AM         #75
SpeckB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondareal said:
Thank you, to make it a race issue is just retarded. Anybody, white or black, gettin nekkid and bussin blackflips, during my dead friends tribute, is gettin jumped.

Real mu-fu*kin talk
 11 years ago '04        #76
*Free_Yayo* 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 304 304
Soo, anyone who went to the concert can answer me this? Was there a large amount of Cameras there? or any cameras in fact.....and is this coming out on dvd? OR does anyone have any footage of this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago