THIS JUST IN: Raekwon The Chef nearly socks Steve-O tonight!

most viewed right now
 169
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 113
Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 102
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-06-2006, 06:53 AM         #1
8979 pageviews
83 comments


SpeckB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THIS JUST IN: Raekwon The Chef nearly socks Steve-O tonight!
 

 
....and i aint talkin lyrically....

i just got home from the Rock the Bells festival IV....Wu-Tang was one of many acts to grace the stage at the show, and during their tribute to ODB, for some reason, STEVE-O from jackass comes out on stage and embarasses himself and discraces ODB (in front of his mother no less) by doing a "dirty stunt" in honor of ODB...claiming that he wanted to do it because he was recently locked in the same jail cell that ODB stayed in at one point in L.A. county jail, Steve-O proceeded to pull of his clothes (surrounded by all remaining members of the WU and in front of an ODB painting) and tuck his ISH behind his legs and do a backflip....afterwards the RZA made a comment about Steve-O belonging in a Zoo, then went on with the show...but a couple songs later, Raekwon brought Steve-O front and center and told him over the mic that if he didnt apologize for the "gay" and disgusting display he would knock him out on the spot....with a trembling voice Steve-O apologized to the Wu-Tang and ODB's mother, much to the approval of the crowd

pretty rediculous indeed....i was personally disgusted when i even saw Steve-O on stage, but im glad it was made right eventually...

either way don't be surprised if you hear something in the news the next couple of days about Steve-O being involved in some kind of freak accident...because i don't think the simple apology will be enough for the Wu


feel free to throw me props for the news or just the image of Steve-O getting jumped by the Wu

jackasses should stay where they belong....

83 comments for "THIS JUST IN: Raekwon The Chef nearly socks Steve-O tonight!"

 11 years ago '04        #2
2meo 
space
avatar space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k them jackass dudes they are mad homo, glad to see Raekwon pull this f*g about his stunts.
 08-06-2006, 07:44 AM         #3
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whiteboys gotta know where and when to not perform them gay stunts...
 08-06-2006, 07:48 AM         #4
TheLegazY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sourCe


GWF <3.
God Bless <3.
 11 years ago '04        #5
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,941 | Props total: 238 238
Even without a source with the jackass cast,dmx,etc ur not 2 surprised and know some type of wild sh*t would pop off. Sometimes their stunts stupid funny but they take it 2 far with that gay sh*t.
 08-06-2006, 08:30 AM         #6
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all yall d*ckriding. i dont get wats homo about it. he aint put no body d*ck in his a.ss and do a flip. and raekwon is homo because the only reason he did that is cuz steveo is white. no kudos for raekwon
 08-06-2006, 08:33 AM         #7
Gadgetgirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Steve-O is beyond crazy. I don't know how he made it past guards or whatever because Steve-O is known for outlandish sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #8
MeDoUbLeZ 
space
avatar space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 0 0
 Twinn said:
all yall d*ckriding. i dont get wats homo about it. he aint put no body d*ck in his a.ss and do a flip. and raekwon is homo because the only reason he did that is cuz steveo is white. no kudos for raekwon
Real talk.:applause:
 08-06-2006, 09:49 AM         #9
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said:
all yall d*ckriding. i dont get wats homo about it. he aint put no body d*ck in his a.ss and do a flip. and raekwon is homo because the only reason he did that is cuz steveo is white. no kudos for raekwon
youre an idiot.
 11 years ago '04        #10
2meo 
space
avatar space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
 Twinn said:
all yall d*ckriding. i dont get wats homo about it. he aint put no body d*ck in his a.ss and do a flip. and raekwon is homo because the only reason he did that is cuz steveo is white. no kudos for raekwon
you supportin dudes gettin nekkid on a stage?
 08-06-2006, 11:12 AM         #11
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpeckB said:
....and i aint talkin lyrically....

i just got home from the Rock the Bells festival IV....Wu-Tang was one of many acts to grace the stage at the show, and during their tribute to ODB, for some reason, STEVE-O from jackass comes out on stage and embarasses himself and discraces ODB (in front of his mother no less) by doing a "dirty stunt" in honor of ODB...claiming that he wanted to do it because he was recently locked in the same jail cell that ODB stayed in at one point in L.A. county jail, Steve-O proceeded to pull of his clothes (surrounded by all remaining members of the WU and in front of an ODB painting) and tuck his ISH behind his legs and do a backflip....afterwards the RZA made a comment about Steve-O belonging in a Zoo, then went on with the show...but a couple songs later, Raekwon brought Steve-O front and center and told him over the mic that if he didnt apologize for the "gay" and disgusting display he would knock him out on the spot....with a trembling voice Steve-O apologized to the Wu-Tang and ODB's mother, much to the approval of the crowd

pretty rediculous indeed....i was personally disgusted when i even saw Steve-O on stage, but im glad it was made right eventually...

either way don't be surprised if you hear something in the news the next couple of days about Steve-O being involved in some kind of freak accident...because i don't think the simple apology will be enough for the Wu


feel free to throw me props for the news or just the image of Steve-O getting jumped by the Wu

jackasses should stay where they belong....
to everybody thats gettin made...i wanna see yall get pissy drunk and control yaself after it
 11 years ago '04        #12
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,941 | Props total: 238 238
^^^ thats y I limit my drinkin cuz really dont know my tolerance. Some people still druink heavily when they know they cant hold they liqour even when people tell them 2 slow down. Then thats when f!ghts or some type of drama pops off.


Last edited by pimppoet; 08-06-2006 at 11:56 AM..
 08-06-2006, 11:42 AM         #13
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^yeah...steve-o was on some talkshow, i dont remember, but he was drunk as fu*k. he couldnt even hide that sh*t.
 08-06-2006, 11:44 AM         #14
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 08-06-2006, 12:40 PM         #15
FЯëSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is why I don't drink till the point I can't even think straight.
 11 years ago '04        #16
2meo 
space
avatar space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
Wu-Tang are on the stage if I was there to see them and some guy got on stage showng his d*ck or close to showiing his d*ck is there I would be pissed. For you to be defending that sh*t is definately suspect. Take that homo sh*t to a Game concert.
 11 years ago '04        #17
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,597 | Props total: 2992 2992
 deLeet said:
Whiteboys gotta know where and when to not perform them gay stunts...

:applause:
 11 years ago '05        #18
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 Twinn said:
all yall d*ckriding. i dont get wats homo about it. he aint put no body d*ck in his a.ss and do a flip. and raekwon is homo because the only reason he did that is cuz steveo is white. no kudos for raekwon
So u wuda been right up there witem tuckin yo shyt in do flips and cartwheels? Don't nobody wanna see dat shyt even if it is Steve-O. And Raekwon is gay for wantin 2 knock his azz out 4 doin dat????
 11 years ago '04        #19
2meo 
space
avatar space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
 stitch said:
@ you trying to make it sound like steve-o deliberately flashed a bunch of guys.

how is it that every time anything involving a man y'all look for a way to make it sound like it's gay? real n*ggas know that steveo didnt have other men on his mind when he did that. the ignorance on bx continues to grow.
I don't give a fu*k what he had on his mind when he did that, whether u defendin or condonin this sh*t I'm 100% against u on this 1
 08-06-2006, 01:33 PM         #20
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stitch said:
@ you trying to make it sound like steve-o deliberately flashed a bunch of guys.

how is it that every time anything involving a man y'all look for a way to make it sound like it's gay? real n*ggas know that steveo didnt have other men on his mind when he did that. the ignorance on bx continues to grow.

if you get nekkid and do a back flip in front of a bunch of guys that to me falls under the definition of deliberatly flashing a bunch of guys
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy