*!* Official COLLEGE BASKETBALL Thread *!*

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-10-2006, 10:21 PM         #161
sourdieselaka84  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i had duke and all the rated teams but i was way off. im going with my first choices this year
 08-10-2006, 10:22 PM         #162
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:

Yeah thats true, UNC would have the athletes to compete with any class anyones gonna bring, exepct maybe OSU cause of Oden.

carolina is gonna fu*k osu in the a.ss... (no homo) when they play in october or whenever it is
 08-10-2006, 10:27 PM         #163
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
and the other guy their getting..man their good be just fine..isnt that point guard that was soo nice on ohio state still there? the one that can shoot the lights out of a ball?

thats why this year u cant even judge who is gonna be in the final champonship game cuz u could say Florida and UNC but it NEVER!!! happens like that...the two best teams going at it...we saw a pretty close one in Illnois vs Unc cuz they were neck in neck that year but look at it this year..Florida and UCLA..no one really coulda predicted it..not even bluntz..i see one of the top teams like Florida UNC duke Kansas and another sleeper team in the final game with the sleeper winning
fu*k that sh*t that u talkin... just like how fla had a weak a.ss schedule last yaer (donavon wouldn't do what he does in the acc... sorry bluntz).... Illinois had a soft a.ss schedule that year.... cuz duke disposed of that same illinois team that won all those game 8 months earlier in the tourny... that illinois team just had a WEAK WEAK WEAK division
 08-10-2006, 10:40 PM         #164
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all I know is come tourny time.......Duke aint gonna be no joke....this team has TALENT written all over it, and the future looks bright...KYLE SINGLER prolly, Smith, King.....I mean geez our coach is coaching the USA squad, like just that alone dont help recruiting....all this sh*t about Unc n Osu classes and these and that...yea they ARE talented classes, but Duke's class in the long run WILL be better....All them players will have LONG careers at Duke.........Dont think 1min Unc is gonna walk all over duke like everyone said when they had May, Felton, and McCants that last yr n Duke had basically a 6 man rotation with injuries and Nelson guarding post players...and yea Duke won that won and GAVE away the game at the Dean Dome.......More than likely FLA s gonna win but lets hope not cuz only Dukies repeat......Wrath of Mcnasty coming soon
 11 years ago '04        #165
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,310 | Props total: 11346 11346
Noah has put on 20 pounds off muscle in the offseason and was playing at the Rucker again like last Summer.
 08-11-2006, 12:46 AM         #166
KillaCam2939  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
more like duke in 2002... those fu*k ups... fu*k you Indiana
One freethrow away...heartbreaking.I don't think I'll ever forget Jason Williams with his jersey over his head.So fu*king close, it was amazing that he hit the 3 and got fouled though.
 11 years ago '04        #167
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
all this talk, can't fu*king wait for this season ...
 08-11-2006, 09:02 PM         #168
OneStepAhead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You have no idea man...i went absolutely FUKKING NUTS when J-Will hit that shot...and then the free throw

:slap:

:hang: :(
 08-12-2006, 01:53 AM         #169
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo, mark my motha fu*king words... Fla will NOT win the ncaa tourny this year... there is no fu*king way in hell that it will happen... if Fla wins the tourny... i'll fu*k a donavon avy til they lose again... put that in a sig or sumthin got damn
 11 years ago '04        #170
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 741 741
Wsu just signed a one and done with Cuse this year
 11 years ago '04        #171
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,749 | Props total: 431 431
cuse gonna get at them
 11 years ago '04        #172
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
 NYCNYCNYC said:
cuse gonna get at them
its gonna be a good one.

Cuse need to man up though and stop ducking behind the carrier dome.

Bad thing is though the game is on the 2nd or 5th of december so with all the football ships being played the game wont be televised like it should be
 08-12-2006, 03:52 PM         #173
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cuse and wsu?
who the fu*k cares about that game?
 11 years ago '04        #174
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Bezerk said:
cuse and wsu?
who the fu*k cares about that game?

theres alot of people who care.

Mainly those who follow a "mid major class" of basketball.

and its pretty big when you got people like Boheim and williams down in maryland complaining that these "lesser" schools take there spots in the dance.

BTW we are the toughest OOC team on there schedule.

chalk it up as a L boys
 08-12-2006, 05:33 PM         #175
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ taking their spot... maryland didn't deserve to play in the NIT even... and how did hoeheim complain about not bein in the dance when he was dancin wit gators on my ninja...

LOL @ toughest OOC team bein wsu... that just shows weakness in their OOC schedule...
 11 years ago '04        #176
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Bezerk said:
LOL @ taking their spot... maryland didn't deserve to play in the NIT even... and how did hoeheim complain about not bein in the dance when he was dancin wit gators on my ninja...

LOL @ toughest OOC team bein wsu... that just shows weakness in their OOC schedule...
boheim complained about so many "mid major" schools being invited to the dance. Maryland flat out sucked last year and williams only standpoint was "we are in the acc we should be there instead of Missouri State" *MSU was left out btw"

and WSU is not weak we are far from it. but yes Syracuse OOC schedule is crazy weak save a team like Hofstra. The point is the people that care about this game and are games with LSU are the same people that care about GMU and Duke game this year
 08-12-2006, 05:49 PM         #177
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no, most ppl r interested in gmu vs duke cuz gmu = final 4 team out of no where and duke = >___________

WSU vs cuse is not a game even worth considering... unless syracuse loses, cuz then we can laugh in their face...
 11 years ago '04        #178
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
so we werent one of the last 16 teams to be playing basket ball last year?
 08-12-2006, 06:00 PM         #179
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and that matters? syracuse losin as early as they did was more important than wsu winnin...
stop actin like that game really matters... seriously, ur only playin syracuse...
 11 years ago '04        #180
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
let's be real, WSU doesn't matter. lol.
And I agree that too many mid-majors
got in last year, even though Mason was
the story of the year, there were too
many mid-level teams that got in for some
odd reason.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy