Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-10-2006, 09:14 PM         #141
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cause say last year was his high school class couldnt he drop out get his GED and play oversea's then go into the draft since his class graduated last year. Cause if he goes this year this will be his class but if he quits last year will be his. I read this somewhere that this was an option I could be wrong tho
 11 years ago '04        #142
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,749 | Props total: 431 431
 1000bluntz said:
Seeing as he's only around 40 years old and has brought a school that never gave any kind of fu*k about basketball to the heights he has already, I don't know how anybody possibly say he'll never be on their level with such exclamation, that's just fu*king asinine. So I a.ssume if he wins again this year and has two titles to Boeheim's one he ain't on his level right? Don't get me wrong I really, really like Boeheim but to say that Donovan will NEVER be on these guys' level is a joke at this point and anybody should recognize that.
ya i wouldnt say never cuz ANYTHING can happen but him winning another wont make him a better coach than Boeheim..even though he has only won one title, he is still top 5 coachs of all time in college bball
 11 years ago '04        #143
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
Cause say last year was his high school class couldnt he drop out get his GED and play oversea's then go into the draft since his class graduated last year. Cause if he goes this year this will be his class but if he quits last year will be his. I read this somewhere that this was an option I could be wrong tho
he has alot of options..like going to the NBDL right now or go right to overseas..play a year than come to NBA..or just sit out this year and go to college..im pretty sure him and OJ r heading to Kansas St and i know Huggins wont have problem if he sits out or not
 08-10-2006, 09:18 PM         #144
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
he has alot of options..like going to the NBDL right now or go right to overseas..play a year than come to NBA..or just sit out this year and go to college..im pretty sure him and OJ r heading to Kansas St and i know Huggins wont have problem if he sits out or not

Yeah Huggins is nice and gets players, he grabbed beasly and if he adds walker and if mayo goes man its on.
 11 years ago '04        #145
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
ya its on but can they go against all top teams? yes them three will be pretty fu*king good but them three against duke or UNC..wow..i see them getting a nice a.ss beating but U NEVER KNOW in sports
 08-10-2006, 09:22 PM         #146
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
ya its on but can they go against all top teams? yes them three will be pretty fu*king good but them three against duke or UNC..wow..i see them getting a nice a.ss beating but U NEVER KNOW in sports

Yeah thats true, UNC would have the athletes to compete with any class anyones gonna bring, exepct maybe OSU cause of Oden.
 11 years ago '04        #147
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,325 | Props total: 11365 11365
 NYCNYCNYC said:
ya i wouldnt say never cuz ANYTHING can happen but him winning another wont make him a better coach than Boeheim..even though he has only won one title, he is still top 5 coachs of all time in college bball
That's all I'm saying too is you can never say never especially when he's already accomplished everything he's accomplished at this stage in his career being so young. I wouldn't put him over Boeheim even if he won again this year but if he consistently keeps up a winning program that's always in contention you never know what will happen and he could very well surpass many people who are currently ahead of him. I think he very well could stay at Florida for a long, long time and build up legendary status but that's just a guess but anybody who says that isn't possible is a fool.
 11 years ago '04        #148
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
ya..i really think Ohio state is gonna do alot of good things this year..everyone knows their gonna be good but oden is unbelieveable and think about if he gets some offensive skills, wow
 08-10-2006, 09:24 PM         #149
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
ya..i really think Ohio state is gonna do alot of good things this year..everyone knows their gonna be good but oden is unbelieveable and think about if he gets some offensive skills, wow

Mike Conley is gonna be so nice with that team. People need to know this name cause with Oden and them cats hes gonna be huge. He might be one of the best pure PG's out.
 11 years ago '04        #150
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:

Mike Conley is gonna be so nice with that team. People need to know this name cause with Oden and them cats hes gonna be huge. He might be one of the best pure PG's out.
and the other guy their getting..man their good be just fine..isnt that point guard that was soo nice on ohio state still there? the one that can shoot the lights out of a ball?

thats why this year u cant even judge who is gonna be in the final champonship game cuz u could say Florida and UNC but it NEVER!!! happens like that...the two best teams going at it...we saw a pretty close one in Illnois vs Unc cuz they were neck in neck that year but look at it this year..Florida and UCLA..no one really coulda predicted it..not even bluntz..i see one of the top teams like Florida UNC duke Kansas and another sleeper team in the final game with the sleeper winning
 11 years ago '04        #151
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,325 | Props total: 11365 11365
I honest to God had UCLA in the Final Four but I had them losing to Texas and I had UConn getting to the Final Four with Florida and of course I had Florida beating Texas. I was pretty damn close though, I'm probably one of the few n*ggas on here who had both UCLA and Florida in the Final Four. I'm sure glad that it worked out how it did though :).
 11 years ago '04        #152
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
is Noah gonna be on the cover this year's March Maddness? prolly cuz he's the best recongized guy on florida's team
 08-10-2006, 09:36 PM         #153
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it depends on who gets hot when. Thats why I like Durant I think he can have a mello type tourney.. I think Florida and UNC are be real tough but who knows smaller schools can cause teams problems. What if Oden just destroys the tourney.

I cant wait for this year.
 08-10-2006, 09:42 PM         #154
OneStepAhead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Will Noah be a flop in the NBA you guys think?

I can't see him being too great in the NBA for some reason..dude's got talent don't get me wrong, but I don't seeing him amount to anything really...

Any other opinions

:applause: on this thread by the way
 08-10-2006, 09:46 PM         #155
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dunno he reminds me of Tyson Chandler, obviously his offensive game is already ahead of Chandler and I think he has a better drive to be great. I think he will do alright, whats his weight he looks skinny as fu*k
 08-10-2006, 10:14 PM         #156
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
I think Florida has the best chance to repeat since duke in the early 90's... I mean most of those guys woulda been top picks so its not like they stayed to just get higher in the draft..

The ACC is gonna be so crazy this year, they have the sickiest draft classes going there..
more like duke in 2002... those fu*k ups... fu*k you Indiana
 08-10-2006, 10:16 PM         #157
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OneStepAhead said:
Yesssirr..keep it movin

And as for Donovan...they gonna have a good a.ss year this year and maybe even repeat, but he will NEVER be on Boeheim or K's level.

And UNC's frosh classes continue to amaze me every year. It's amazing how they get such great talent consitently
they don't... this is on;y their 2nd great class in the 21st century
 08-10-2006, 10:17 PM         #158
sourdieselaka84  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man this years college ball is going to be sick
 08-10-2006, 10:18 PM         #159
sourdieselaka84  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant wait for the eason to start already
 08-10-2006, 10:20 PM         #160
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
Seeing as he's only around 40 years old and has brought a school that never gave any kind of fu*k about basketball to the heights he has already, I don't know how anybody possibly say he'll never be on their level with such exclamation, that's just fu*king asinine. So I a.ssume if he wins again this year and has two titles to Boeheim's one he ain't on his level right? Don't get me wrong I really, really like Boeheim but to say that Donovan will NEVER be on these guys' level is a joke at this point and anybody should recognize that.
sayin her weont be on k's level might be justified cuz really no one is on k's level...
But Donovan is a smart man, we'll just see if he runs to the pros when his time comes
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now