Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-08-2006, 09:49 PM         #101
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thinks about how carolina has beat duke like 4 times in the last 25 games or so....

fu*k is this n*gga talkin bout they own duke... someone get this n*gga some game results...

Duhon's Reverse layup > felton dribbling out the clock

08-08-2006, 09:56 PM         #102
ghostface19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
by the way, last i checked, the record is UNC's (125-96) so maybe in like 30 yrs u duke people might actually catch up to us. GO TARHEELS!!!!
 08-08-2006, 10:05 PM         #103
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^n*ggaz coming at duke fans with games that was played WELL BEYOND his time....n*gga SINCE you've been watching bball who owns who???????
 08-08-2006, 10:21 PM         #104
ghostface19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and here comes the ol 16 of last 19 meetings thing. i'll give ya'll that. but i been watchin since before that streak started when it was all UNC. jus took duke a while to make it a rivalry again.
 08-08-2006, 10:31 PM         #105
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here we go again...

UNC dominated Duke until recently, then Duke has dominated UNC.

In the past few years the teams have came out even, but Duke has still won the ACC, while UNC has won a national title.

Let that sh*t end here.
 08-08-2006, 10:37 PM         #106
ghostface19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sebastian said:
Here we go again...

UNC dominated Duke until recently, then Duke has dominated UNC.

In the past few years the teams have came out even, but Duke has still won the ACC, while UNC has won a national title.

Let that sh*t end here.
LOL!! o come on, u knew this would happen. as soon as someone mentions college b-ball, us tarheels fans start bashin duke and duke does the same. its natural. hahahaha
 08-09-2006, 07:35 PM         #107
OneStepAhead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nope...In no way do I hate the Heels at all...Matter of fact I more respect the fact that there are the nation's two top teams right so close to eachother...Not to mention they are the most intense games of the year...But when the Dukies play the Heels...I'll let this do the speaking

[pic - click to view]

08-09-2006, 07:38 PM         #108
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All this ACC talk and all those freshman but the Fresh of the year in the ACC is gonna be Thaddeus Young
 08-09-2006, 07:41 PM         #109
OneStepAhead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Hate to say it but the kid is right

GT got two good freshman...thaddeus and Crittenton

Thaddeus gonna be nasty in a couple years
 08-09-2006, 09:32 PM         #110
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I expect Thad to be frosh of the year too.
 08-10-2006, 07:38 PM         #111
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL, come on now.... n*gga said carolina owned duke b4 the last couple of years... WRONG!!!! did you guys forget that duke won the title in 01, 91, and 92? and maybe u don't realize that since i've been born (1/16/85) coach k has been to the final four 10 times (most around 90 when u n*ggas say carolina was dominatin duke.... (WRONG!))... and been to the championship game another 7 and he's beatin carolina 28 times and carolina has beaten duke 24 times.... I could give a fu*k if carolina beat duke a million times before i was born... these facts don't lie, that in my time and yours.... that duke has beat carolina DOWN along wit the rest of the NCAA...
Not to mention, duke has made it it to the ncaa tourny 20 of those 21 years and the 1 they didn't make it, coach k wont even fu*kin coach...
And duke has only lost to carolina 5 times since the 98 season...
U n*ggas r idiots....
come on bassy, i expect better from you than that... carolina and duke have the same amount of championships in the 21st century
and post 82... it's the same amount of championships for duke and carolina in the 20th, u gotta go back to fu*kin 1957 to give carolina a 1 national title lead over duke... please stop actin like the coach k era hasnt' been an onslaught for duke really!
What really sux though.... is that carolina will prob be on top for a couple years, but duke aint fell off the mountain yet!

Please do research b4 u talk to me lil n*ggas.... i really don't have to do research cuz my knowledge is pure... u mutha fu*kas lucky we aint in person, cuz a lot of u would be own if u couldn't google and ESPN sh*t!

Last edited by Bezerk; 08-10-2006 at 07:44 PM..
 08-10-2006, 07:50 PM         #112
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didnt read that novel but in the future, UNC is gonna run the ACC.. Granted UNC has had classes like this but I cant see them losin alot with the n*gga's they be gettin. I think Texas,Kanas,Kanas St, OSU and UNC to be runnin college basketball for awhile
 08-10-2006, 08:21 PM         #113
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
duke bi*ch...
u can't run NE thing for a while wit out players that r there for atleast 3-year commitments... and texas is a.ss!!! they lost their whole team!!!! K. st? lets be serious, they will not dominate, i don't give a fu*k what scout.com is tellin u! OSU... maybe... i'll give u kansas and UNC though
 08-10-2006, 08:24 PM         #114
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
duke bi*ch...
u can't run NE thing for a while wit out players that r there for atleast 3-year commitments... and texas is a.ss!!! they lost their whole team!!!! K. st? lets be serious, they will not dominate, i don't give a fu*k what scout.com is tellin u! OSU... maybe... i'll give u kansas and UNC though

Dont sleep on Texas they have a sick class and they have a sick class next year too. There building there gettin those texas players to stay... Im not even talkin about Scout.com with K-State i just know how Huggins does and they will get people esp if beasly is as good as I think he will be.. Il add duke cause if you have Coach K your gonna be there every year.
 08-10-2006, 08:26 PM         #115
JairusMuhammad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets Go Memphis
 11 years ago '04        #116
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,331 | Props total: 11370 11370
n*ggas still sleeping on the Gators basketball program. Their 07 class is shaping up to be quite outstanding right now and with the kind of players Billy is bringing in that will likely stick around for at least three years Florida isn't going anywhere in this college basketball sh*t and will soon be thought of as one of the more elite programs in the nation if they aren't already, best believe that because I don't bullsh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #117
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 440 440
u will be talking about syracuse running things soon...Paul harris in his second season + mike jones 2nd year + Donte Green...WOW gonna be nice
 08-10-2006, 08:31 PM         #118
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
syracuse wont run sh*t but laps
 RakimAllahNY said:
Dont sleep on Texas they have a sick class and they have a sick class next year too. There building there gettin those texas players to stay... Im not even talkin about Scout.com with K-State i just know how Huggins does and they will get people esp if beasly is as good as I think he will be.. Il add duke cause if you have Coach K your gonna be there every year.
texas wont be sh*t for a while...

ON some real talk, Uconn has a nice class on the LOW...
 11 years ago '04        #119
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 440 440
Cuse will be running the big east this year...them and georgetown only thing doing things this year...uconn class is b00ty..
 08-10-2006, 08:34 PM         #120
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Miami aint doin sh*t, its tough as fu*k to get players to stay in florida for basketball. We just dont put the effort in it we do with baseball and football. I wish they would try to steal a sick a.ssitant coach from somwhere and go from there.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy