*!* Official COLLEGE BASKETBALL Thread *!*

most viewed right now
31 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

08-10-2006, 08:43 PM         #126
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said
miami basketball atleast went .500 and had some elite players

Yeah and we still might be able to get Jon Kreft, i dunno tho... Im hopin Florida's stackin players might be able to get us some players wantin to play right away. It doesnt help our confrence tho...

12 years ago '04        #127
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$15,590 | Props total: 892 892
Coach Boehim > Coach K

12 years ago '04        #128
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
how does lousiville get all these good players and suck?

12 years ago '04        #129
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,330 | Props total: 19213 19213
I think Billy Donovan has a chance to be a Coach K type figure here at Florida, only 41 or so and just won his first title and there's a lot of great coaches with just one as it is like Boeheim in Cuse and Olsen at Arizona. I think Donovan gets a few more before all's said and done.

12 years ago '04        #130
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
 1000bluntz said
I think Billy Donovan has a chance to be a Coach K type figure here at Florida, only 41 or so and just won his first title and there's a lot of great coaches with just one as it is like Boeheim in Cuse and Olsen at Arizona. I think Donovan gets a few more before all's said and done.
i agree..theirs madd good bball players in florida..least now they see u guys won and will maybe want to stay..

another program on the WAY come up i see is the team Mike is coaching now (ex-Indiana coach)...I cant even remember his name or the school..UAB i think

08-10-2006, 08:58 PM         #131
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Florida has the best chance to repeat since duke in the early 90's... I mean most of those guys woulda been top picks so its not like they stayed to just get higher in the draft..

The ACC is gonna be so crazy this year, they have the sickiest draft classes going there..

08-10-2006, 08:58 PM         #132
OneStepAhead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yesssirr..keep it movin

And as for Donovan...they gonna have a good a.ss year this year and maybe even repeat, but he will NEVER be on Boeheim or K's level.

And UNC's frosh classes continue to amaze me every year. It's amazing how they get such great talent consitently

Last edited by OneStepAhead; 08-10-2006 at 08:59 PM..

12 years ago '04        #133
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
yep...Big 10, Pac 10 and ACC all moved up..while the Big East had a very off year in recruiting...i think paul harris was the highest recruit at #10...thats very veyr strange

08-10-2006, 09:03 PM         #134
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said
yep...Big 10, Pac 10 and ACC all moved up..while the Big East had a very off year in recruiting...i think paul harris was the highest recruit at #10...thats very veyr strange

Yeah, the two players I cant wait to see are Kevin Durant (My n*gga dont jump on the bandwagon BX) and Thad Young out of GT.. n*gga is serious

12 years ago '04        #135
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
Young is amazing..i really really cant wait to watch him

Paul harris..obviously...

Henderson..that boy can play

and

Oden..i wanna see what he brings to Ohio State..

12 years ago '04        #136
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
Look for Illnois to be running things if they get both of those backcourt guards...#1 and #2 best guards in the country besides OJ but i guess they been calling these guys (gordon and rose or is bayless? cant remember) better than OJ..

Last edited by NYCNYCNYC; 08-10-2006 at 09:10 PM..

12 years ago '04        #137
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
Anyone know whats gonna happen to Billy? Does he just sit out this season and just go to school than go to college after the year is ended?

08-10-2006, 09:11 PM         #138
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said
Anyone know whats gonna happen to Billy? Does he just sit out this season and just go to school than go to college after the year is ended?

Did Billy get kept back a year or what

12 years ago '04        #139
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
billy cant play this coming year...inelgibile..too many years or sumthin...sucks too...OJ doesnt really have any help on his high school team

12 years ago '04        #140
1000bluntz 
space
space
 OneStepAhead said
Yesssirr..keep it movin

And as for Donovan...they gonna have a good a.ss year this year and maybe even repeat, but he will NEVER be on Boeheim or K's level.

And UNC's frosh classes continue to amaze me every year. It's amazing how they get such great talent consitently
Seeing as he's only around 40 years old and has brought a school that never gave any kind of fu*k about basketball to the heights he has already, I don't know how anybody possibly say he'll never be on their level with such exclamation, that's just fu*king asinine. So I a.ssume if he wins again this year and has two titles to Boeheim's one he ain't on his level right? Don't get me wrong I really, really like Boeheim but to say that Donovan will NEVER be on these guys' level is a joke at this point and anybody should recognize that.

08-10-2006, 09:14 PM         #141
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cause say last year was his high school class couldnt he drop out get his GED and play oversea's then go into the draft since his class graduated last year. Cause if he goes this year this will be his class but if he quits last year will be his. I read this somewhere that this was an option I could be wrong tho

12 years ago '04        #142
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
 1000bluntz said
Seeing as he's only around 40 years old and has brought a school that never gave any kind of fu*k about basketball to the heights he has already, I don't know how anybody possibly say he'll never be on their level with such exclamation, that's just fu*king asinine. So I a.ssume if he wins again this year and has two titles to Boeheim's one he ain't on his level right? Don't get me wrong I really, really like Boeheim but to say that Donovan will NEVER be on these guys' level is a joke at this point and anybody should recognize that.
ya i wouldnt say never cuz ANYTHING can happen but him winning another wont make him a better coach than Boeheim..even though he has only won one title, he is still top 5 coachs of all time in college bball

12 years ago '04        #143
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said
Cause say last year was his high school class couldnt he drop out get his GED and play oversea's then go into the draft since his class graduated last year. Cause if he goes this year this will be his class but if he quits last year will be his. I read this somewhere that this was an option I could be wrong tho
he has alot of options..like going to the NBDL right now or go right to overseas..play a year than come to NBA..or just sit out this year and go to college..im pretty sure him and OJ r heading to Kansas St and i know Huggins wont have problem if he sits out or not

08-10-2006, 09:18 PM         #144
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said
he has alot of options..like going to the NBDL right now or go right to overseas..play a year than come to NBA..or just sit out this year and go to college..im pretty sure him and OJ r heading to Kansas St and i know Huggins wont have problem if he sits out or not

Yeah Huggins is nice and gets players, he grabbed beasly and if he adds walker and if mayo goes man its on.

12 years ago '04        #145
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
ya its on but can they go against all top teams? yes them three will be pretty fu*king good but them three against duke or UNC..wow..i see them getting a nice a.ss beating but U NEVER KNOW in sports

08-10-2006, 09:22 PM         #146
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said
ya its on but can they go against all top teams? yes them three will be pretty fu*king good but them three against duke or UNC..wow..i see them getting a nice a.ss beating but U NEVER KNOW in sports

Yeah thats true, UNC would have the athletes to compete with any class anyones gonna bring, exepct maybe OSU cause of Oden.

12 years ago '04        #147
1000bluntz 
space
space
 NYCNYCNYC said
ya i wouldnt say never cuz ANYTHING can happen but him winning another wont make him a better coach than Boeheim..even though he has only won one title, he is still top 5 coachs of all time in college bball
That's all I'm saying too is you can never say never especially when he's already accomplished everything he's accomplished at this stage in his career being so young. I wouldn't put him over Boeheim even if he won again this year but if he consistently keeps up a winning program that's always in contention you never know what will happen and he could very well surpass many people who are currently ahead of him. I think he very well could stay at Florida for a long, long time and build up legendary status but that's just a guess but anybody who says that isn't possible is a fool.

12 years ago '04        #148
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
ya..i really think Ohio state is gonna do alot of good things this year..everyone knows their gonna be good but oden is unbelieveable and think about if he gets some offensive skills, wow

08-10-2006, 09:24 PM         #149
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said
ya..i really think Ohio state is gonna do alot of good things this year..everyone knows their gonna be good but oden is unbelieveable and think about if he gets some offensive skills, wow

Mike Conley is gonna be so nice with that team. People need to know this name cause with Oden and them cats hes gonna be huge. He might be one of the best pure PG's out.

12 years ago '04        #150
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said

Mike Conley is gonna be so nice with that team. People need to know this name cause with Oden and them cats hes gonna be huge. He might be one of the best pure PG's out.
and the other guy their getting..man their good be just fine..isnt that point guard that was soo nice on ohio state still there? the one that can shoot the lights out of a ball?

thats why this year u cant even judge who is gonna be in the final champonship game cuz u could say Florida and UNC but it NEVER!!! happens like that...the two best teams going at it...we saw a pretty close one in Illnois vs Unc cuz they were neck in neck that year but look at it this year..Florida and UCLA..no one really coulda predicted it..not even bluntz..i see one of the top teams like Florida UNC duke Kansas and another sleeper team in the final game with the sleeper winning

Home      

most viewed right now
+76online now  41
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
37 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+119online now  29
Video inside Having A*s Is The Norm In Africa
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+287online now  26
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
229 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  14
Video inside James Gunn made another movie & the concept looks fun, kinda scary and ..
41 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Uh Oh: LA Rising Star BLUEFACE Got BOOED OFF STAGE & MIC CUT OFF AT Uz..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+54online now  12
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Billionaire Aliko Dangote is the richest Black man here's how ..
87 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Here's is a review of the console Soulja Boy rebranded.
33 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Annoyed Baltimore Drivers Want City To Crack Down On 'Squeegee..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy