*!* Official COLLEGE BASKETBALL Thread *!*

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-07-2006, 07:50 PM         #81
Maffro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i see they're finally giving the MVC some love so cats will stop acting surprised when teams from The Valley keep hangin with the big boys.

but back to the real question, i rep North Carolina & Ohio State. UNC's been my favorite team since... forever, and i go to OSU. too bad they play in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge this year in Chapel Hill :finger:. and sorry to all my folks at school, but on that day i will be decked out in Carolina blue amongst my scarlet & gray friends.
 11 years ago '04        #82
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 439 439
i reppp the CUSE...the best thing was when syracuse made that crazy run to the Big East Champonship and all these nobodys started repping them..i was like WHo the fu*k r u?
 11 years ago '04        #83
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
^ you guys could be good
if Watkins get's consistent and
stops playing like a bi*ch half
the time. harris, devendorf,
nichols, roberts, and watkins
could be serious.
 11 years ago '04        #84
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
i swear man...i really think cuse can do something this year...Big East is down this year...big time...Uconn is down...Nova is down...only thing their is georgetown...
 08-07-2006, 08:39 PM         #85
detroit3123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
UConn is gunna be a sleeper this year...they gunna be real young but will be able to run teams right out the fu*king gym.....and by the way.....fu*k duke
 11 years ago '04        #86
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
 detroit3123 said:
UConn is gunna be a sleeper this year...they gunna be real young but will be able to run teams right out the fu*king gym.....and by the way.....fu*k duke
when u lose a whole starting line up...that hurts...i dont see much from them this year
 08-07-2006, 09:30 PM         #87
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Duke is 12th because the poll came out before the Lance Thomas was coming to Duke....This yr Duke team is gonna be fun as hell to watch..Run n Gun...Mcnasty is gonna show all the gotdamn haters what a 6'10 kid can do with a ball, cuz aint no1 his size in the ACC with skills he has.....TH is a good low post scorer and rebounder...Its UNC acc to lose this yr, but that trip to the dean dome might make the home team frighten.......Scheyer is a balla in the making....ppl can ooh what has he proved and sh*t like that....he proved just as much as any freshman going into the ACC this yr....he made all the all star teams, he had a hell of a career in HS.....HELL YEA cant wait.....the wrath of Mcnasty 06-07 coming soon
 08-07-2006, 09:43 PM         #88
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u shouldn't be screamin fu*k duke to duke fans cuz we've dissed no one but carolina... and we're not event the talk of the thread.... so y randomly yell fu*k duke if ur not a carolina fan? I mean, n*ggas just hate the best... duke cares bout no one but carolina.... i mean, they claim maryland r our rivals, but duke fans don't give a fu*k about maryland, they don't matter... they just hate us cuz we be taggin that a.ss.... Md isn't even comp, they don't matter. Get off our d*ck md fans, u don't matter to duke...

So on a side note, what's up with Wake Forest, i aint heard sh*t about them and what happened to eric williams? he over seas yet?
 08-07-2006, 09:49 PM         #89
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im acutally amped to see Mcnasty cause that n*gga is sick and i know people are gonna feel dumb for hatin on him.
 11 years ago '04        #90
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
i really wanna see devendorf and harris in that backcourt...man, i hope they do things cuz im boosting them like they will...hahahaha
 08-07-2006, 10:04 PM         #91
OneStepAhead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel you NYC...when St. Joe's and Villanova make their runs

All the n*ggas act like they be repping em

I didn't even pay attention to their runs..i never hop a bandwagon

The ONLY BANDWAGON I EVER HOPPED was Lebron James...I thought this n*gga would be a semi-flop..and DAMN i was wrong
 08-07-2006, 10:53 PM         #92
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
While our COACH is leading the USA to the promise land once against, gonna make recruiting that much sweeter.....Who wouldnt wanna play for a coach that coaches the USA squad.....Glory days, Glory days are ahead.......Anyways Wrath of Mcnasty coming to a Espn near YOU....."fuk duke n fuk unc" maaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn get tha fuk outta here with the yip yap sh*t
 08-08-2006, 01:30 AM         #93
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ionno man, i really don't buy the mcnasty hype u n*ggas r giving him, u n*ggas r actin like he bout to be the second coming of jesus and i really don't see him puttin up the all-star, acc-leading, all-american team #s that duke has every year out of their stars
 08-08-2006, 10:40 AM         #94
Darkside Ty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The thing that bothers me with McRoberts is that he played too much of a finess game last year. Williams did all the pouding and McRoberts would get the garbage points by coming in from the elbow. It seems like he shys away from contact, and would much rather play facing the basket than banging with the big boys..That is the reason he is not on Tyler Hansborough's level.
 08-08-2006, 11:19 AM         #95
TheOpposition21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Straight from da Atlantic 10 UNCC 49er's
fu*k wit ya boy the team everybody sleepin on

11 years ago '04        #96
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
^^^ sucks u guys lose beastley..he woulda dominated the A-10
 08-08-2006, 08:24 PM         #97
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mcnasty isnt a banger like shelden williams he wanst in HS, Mcnasty plays with Flare, He's creative, passes, dribbles, and SLAM freakin DUNKS...TH is boring, but effective n COLLEGE...but seems that the topic right now TH has Mcnasty, but TH wasnt playing 3rd fiddle to JJ and Shelden and I BET you TH dont avg. what he did at duke last yr....He was UNCs main target well DUH he gonna get touches...Im not a hater TH is a hell of bball player and played his a.ss off last yr and he deserved all the awards he got...Props to him
 08-08-2006, 08:34 PM         #98
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheOpposition21 said:
Straight from da Atlantic 10 UNCC 49er's
fu*k wit ya boy the team everybody sleepin on

My lil n*gga Jerome walking on at UNCC this year
 11 years ago '06        #99
burtonjones 
space
space
space
$152 | Props total: 0 0
DUKE baby all tha way Duke fans im proppin ya return the favor
 08-08-2006, 09:45 PM         #100
ghostface19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
O great, we got a few too many duke fans in here. TARHEELS OWN DUKE!!! jus face that fact.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy