Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,325 | Props total: 11365 11365
Man not only do you not know sh*t about college football but your college basketball knowledge is in the sh*tter as well. @ anybody picking Texas to be in the title game on the strength of one big time player, that's fu*king laughable.
 11 years ago '04        #62
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
Gotta root for my boy Brandon Jenkins PG-Louisville, one of the best defenders in the nation. Plus it's my homie so I'm hoping for the best down in the Ville @ lest this season.
 11 years ago '05        #63
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,107 | Props total: 1547 1547
I'm not a fan of them, but watch out for Kansas this year. Brandon Rush + Darrell Arthur= Big 12 Champs.
 08-07-2006, 04:57 PM         #64
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
Man not only do you not know sh*t about college football but your college basketball knowledge is in the sh*tter as well. @ anybody picking Texas to be in the title game on the strength of one big time player, that's fu*king laughable.

As is your football team that always gets the best classes but never does anything with them. Stick to d*ck ridin Florida and UNC true fan my a.ss
 08-07-2006, 05:05 PM         #65
Self_Centered  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
UNC

they taking it this year for sure, best believe that
 08-07-2006, 05:17 PM         #66
OneStepAhead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't get how everybody in here claim everybody else ain't a true fan

I asked to rep your team...I'm from Philidelphia and you know what?

I fu*kking hate St. Joe's even when they were nasty a couple years ago..
I like Villanova somewhat JUST because I know people who go there and it's close...

I rep DUKE because it's been my favorite school...I didn't even fukkin know if they were good when I was 5..It was the first college B-ball game I ever saw..and since then I loved and repped them...so Rakim and any other dumbass in here just stop posting and acting like you the only true fan

Edit -- Twelveinchez is the other dumbass...bum a.ss n*gga saying we bandwagon Duke...It's just as possible you bandwagoned Terps when they were good... @ this site anymore

Last edited by OneStepAhead; 08-07-2006 at 05:19 PM..
 08-07-2006, 05:20 PM         #67
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your not a true fan if you like a team cause they win. How does that make any sense? It pisses people off that are true fans cause then people like blah blah your only on the bandwagon etc etc.

I could careless but look at Bluntz ever since Florida one I havent read one place he liked UNC but now in this thread he does? Now say Florida flops an UNC wins it all hes gonna have his UNC avatar and rep them. Fake fans are gay.
 08-07-2006, 05:35 PM         #68
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twelveinchez said:
a lot of Duke d*ck ridin goin on... watch all of ya'll bandwagon whatever team is hot in march... :finger:fu*k DUKE:finger:

TERPS ALL DAY EVERYDAY
the terps will be lucky to be .500 ROFLMAO.... fu*k outta here...

Where all these duke fans coming from? and ROFLMAO @ osu @ 7 and ROFLMAO @ the big 10 bein a.ss and ROFLMAO @ all the mid-majors in the top 25 and sh*t... wtf... GAY!
 08-07-2006, 05:37 PM         #69
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
a freshman at that
 08-07-2006, 05:41 PM         #70
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sebastian said:
lol

I dont wanna knock your enthusiasm for your team.

But Neil Fingelton was a 7'0 freshman Mickey D's All American & well you know.

Scheyer hasnt done anything at all to warrant any super expectations, YET.

But Henderson could end up being the best player in the ACC one day.

ROFLMAO @ Fingleton...

Ur a true fan if u know who the fu*k neil fingleton is, that's my word... a true ACC fan atleast... he sucked, he was just 7'6... zoubek has some skills and has impressed some ppl actually

On a side note... i don't know if carolina will actually win the acc this year, They should with out a shadow of a doubt, but it's like when carolina was stacked wit mccants and them they sophomore year, they aint have the cohession and lost 11 games... I really don't see Carolina clicking this season like they should, but don't get me wrong, they r gonna dominate still on raw talent alone!
 11 years ago '04        #71
1000bluntz 
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
Your not a true fan if you like a team cause they win. How does that make any sense? It pisses people off that are true fans cause then people like blah blah your only on the bandwagon etc etc.

I could careless but look at Bluntz ever since Florida one I havent read one place he liked UNC but now in this thread he does? Now say Florida flops an UNC wins it all hes gonna have his UNC avatar and rep them. Fake fans are gay.
Dogg you're fu*king stupid. I was saying last year that I always like UNC and since I went to Florida of course I'm going to like them and cheer for them to do well and I just happen to love the makeup of this current Gator basketball team and I think they'll win it again. You went to Miami and don't give a fu*k about their basketball team for a reason, they fu*king blow. You are truly an idiot.
 08-07-2006, 05:45 PM         #72
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I do like Miami's basketball team and I went to there games. I never said I rep texas I just told you I think is gonna be a player in the tourney and thats Texas.

People act like being a freshman fu*kin matters. Did you say that when Mello murdered a senior filled Kanas team? Your a Freshman till about 10 games in then it aint sh*t.
 08-07-2006, 05:49 PM         #73
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga, being a freshman is saying that ur hyped, but that don't mean u gone live up to it, u aint sh*t til u step on the court in conference play and do sumthin... til u get booed by ur rival's fans and u take that pressure and handle it!
 11 years ago '04        #74
1000bluntz 
space
space
What's wrong with growing up a UNC basketball fan since I knew what basketball was and also being a big fan of the school I attended? I actually show support for both schools basketball programs on here and we'll never hear a chirp from you about Miami's basketball team because they fu*king blow so you can dead that true fan sh*t right now. I'm actually one of the few n*ggas on here who said early on last season that Florida had the goods to make a title run and what do you know I was right again and people that were here like Bassy might remember some of my comments on that subject. I love UNC and Florida, fu*k you you fan nazi a.ss n*gga.
 08-07-2006, 06:00 PM         #75
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i said fla was gonna go undefeated last season
 11 years ago '04        #76
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Bezerk said:
i said fla was gonna go undefeated last season
I remember that because you were dogging their schedule haha. It's all good though, even though I gave you a ration of sh*t last year I still like you because you're at least knowledgable, a lot more than I can say for 3/4ths of the motherfu*kers on this forum.
 08-07-2006, 06:17 PM         #77
Darkside Ty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No Balkman, No Chadwick Gray, another NIT for us..:thumbsdow
 08-07-2006, 06:22 PM         #78
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im just fu*kin happy that Thad Matta is starting to make tOSU more than just a Football School..........and finally have something to look forward to come Hoops Season
 11 years ago '04        #79
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Darkside Ty said:
No Balkman, No Chadwick Gray, another NIT for us..:thumbsdow
Man I'm glad them n*ggas is gone, they gave my Gators all sorts of fits last year. I felt kind of bad that we beat y'all in the SEC final because y'all needed that to get into the tourney and y'all could have made some noise. On second though fu*k that .
 08-07-2006, 07:10 PM         #80
KillaCam2939  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Duke...gonna be a lot different without J.J. and Shelden.But remember they still have Paulus and McRoberts (who I just found out had back surgery).Plus they have young guns such as Zubek, Henderson, Schyer who can make some noise.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now