Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-13-2006, 07:24 PM         #181
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Need Music. said:
let's be real, WSU doesn't matter. lol.
And I agree that too many mid-majors
got in last year, even though Mason was
the story of the year, there were too
many mid-level teams that got in for some
odd reason.
 08-13-2006, 08:05 PM         #182
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont know how good GMU is gonna be but I'd love to see their last yr squad against Duke this yr....and that Gonzaga game might be pretty damn good.....I dont give a fu*k...I might be the only person this yr that think Duke is gonna make some noise, but THEY are...and I think Pocious will turn head this yr...I think he'll get good PT this yr......if you disagree thats on you
 08-13-2006, 08:08 PM         #183
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm tiried of the Cuse talk already...Its kool to like Paul Harris but damn with the hype about it...Thats like me hypin of Hendo for next yr....I'd much rather have Hendo than Harris...but thats me and you got your choice and I respect that but geez dude hasnt even played in college yet...I know hype of Mcnasty but that kid has actually played and balled...
 08-13-2006, 09:52 PM         #184
OneStepAhead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^McRoberts has yet to prove himself in my eyes. This year will show his true colors as he will have to be the leader on the team along with Paulus (Who will be the best fundamental PG in the near future)

:applause:
 11 years ago '04        #185
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,749 | Props total: 431 431
Paul harris is the best guard to come into the ncaa....he actually has D, can drive better than anyone and has an NBA body already...6'5 220lb..wow..theirs so much hype cuz they dude can ball..if u would just check him out, he would lock down any of the top 10 players cept oden..
 11 years ago '04        #186
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,325 | Props total: 11365 11365
Gator Summer Notes

All 11 of Florida's scholarship players packed up and went home on Friday. They'll be back in Gainesville next Sunday and they get eight days of practice prior to their trip up to Canada beginning on August 23.

From an academic standpoint, our guys are 11 for 11. All of them passed their summer classes and all of them enter the fall in great academic standing. There were only one or two occasions all summer when anyone missed a class. Florida's strength and conditioning coaches were very pleased with the way that all the players worked hard every day in the weight room.

I was told that there wasn't a single incident all summer that gave any of the coaches reason to think that the guys are a little big-headed since winning the NCAA title. If anything, they've been determined to upgrade the intensity level whether it's in the weight room or in the daily pickup games.

Here are some interesting tidbits about the 11 scholarship Gators:

Al Horford has grown. He's a legitimate 6-10 now and looking very strong. He's had a dominating summer. He's playing mean and tough every day. I was told that he didn't take a single day off this summer, that he worked harder than he has ever worked and it shows in his game. I'm also told he dominated everybody including Joakim.

Joakim Noah has added 14-15 pounds of muscle. I saw Jo about seven days ago at Borders and could tell that he's really hit the weights hard. By the way, his girlfriend ... spec-tac-U-lar! Jo's worked very hard, especially at adding strength and endurance. I'm also told his jump shot has come along nicely.

Corey Brewer is as skinny as ever but he spent the summer working on his ball handling and three-point shooting, both of which should be significantly upgraded this year. Lee Humphrey did a summer all-star team tour in South America. His goal was to improve his quickness and ballhandling. Taurean Green is up to 183 (played around 175 last year) and feeling much stronger. He's spent the summer working on improving his jump shot and adding stamina and strength.

Chris Richard had an excellent summer. He's dropped body fat and he's a more solid 255 now. Walter Hodge's goal was improvement on his ballhandling and everybody is raving about it.

Of the freshmen, Dan Werner will require the least amount of coaching. He does everything very well and will have the least amount of transition to the college game. He's a natural high post that can be a mismatch down low because he's so good handling the ball.

Jonathon Mitchell gives the Gators a true three-position player. He can play the high and low posts equally well and he's got enough skills to go outside and play the wing down to the baseline. He can stroke the three-ball.

Brandon Powell is a live-wire personality and a gung-ho defender with a jump shot better than what anyone thought when they signed him. He's working hard on his ball handling so he can be an option as a point backup. From a defensive standpoint, unafraid to guard anyone.

Marreese Speights is better offensively than what was expected. He's got a nice little jump shot and he works hard to get position on the inside. He's a hard worker on the boards, too.

Man this team is going to be a force to reckon with. Horford is going to be really, really good this year.
 08-14-2006, 02:25 AM         #187
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
Paul harris is the best guard to come into the ncaa....he actually has D, can drive better than anyone and has an NBA body already...6'5 220lb..wow..theirs so much hype cuz they dude can ball..if u would just check him out, he would lock down any of the top 10 players cept oden..
paul harris is not a dominant player... he's good, but he's not a dominant game changer or NE thing, lets be realistic...
I'd rather have crittenton on a team where we really don't have no one... i want harris wit real talent around him
 11 years ago '04        #188
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
 Bezerk said:
paul harris is not a dominant player... he's good, but he's not a dominant game changer or NE thing, lets be realistic...
I'd rather have crittenton on a team where we really don't have no one... i want harris wit real talent around him
u really havent seen him play than..he controls a game man..and thats not even scoring..i really see him doing what melo did with cuse..make them a contender but in no way are they winning anything this year but they do have a solid squad
 08-14-2006, 06:11 PM         #189
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO at Paul Harris locking down Gerald Henderson......Like that n*gga didnt show out in the Mickie Ds game...Dude w/e go back and watch that game and listen to the guys doing the game...they ALWAYS said that Hendo was NBA ready and had a body....n*gga was puttin defense on Thad Young in practice everyday....Much rather have Hendo and you'll hear of Henderson b4 Harris....Hendo has a chance to be the best player in the ACC his soph. yr or junior if he stays...So u go do your thing with Harris, who might I add wasnt in the biggest all star game of the yr and scheyer was????Actually my boy scheyer played n all the major all star games...anyways Hendo would def. not get held in check by paul harris
 08-14-2006, 06:21 PM         #190
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ive seen Harris play, man that n*gga is gonna be nice, i havent seen alot of these players play alot in person. But harris ive seen quite a few times and that n*gga can ball.. Henderson is nice too but I think you overratin him alittle to much, I doubt hes gonna make alot of noise with all these freshman coming into the ACC.

He is nice tho and so is Harris, lets see what they do when the season starts
 08-14-2006, 07:35 PM         #191
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hendo is gonna be the 2nd best freshman in the ACC behind thad young...Unc freshman got talent but all that talent will cancel each other out except for maybe lawson...but how u gonna say IM overrating Hendo when this dude talks about Harris in evert bball thread, Hendo with Nelson on the wing is gonna be dangerous
 08-14-2006, 07:41 PM         #192
sebastian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yap yap yap, thats all yall doing...

at the end of the day Wayne Ellington was ranked ahead of both of em (Notice I didnt say he was better than both of them)
 11 years ago '05        #193
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,107 | Props total: 1547 1547
 Bezerk said:
more like duke in 2002... those fu*k ups... fu*k you Indiana

Ha, I was just reading through the thread and stumbled upon that. You're welcome. AJ Moye owned Boozer SOOO bad with that block.

Also, I saw a comment on Mike Conley earlier hyping him up. Hes a good player but I think he benefitted a lot by being Oden's HS teammate. We'll see how good he is this year though. Oden is coming back in late December or January.

I've seen Conley play a couple times. He isn't as consistant as he should be. When he goes up against a good PG he has trouble sometimes.

Last edited by QualityRecords; 08-14-2006 at 08:13 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #194
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
Paul wasnt invited to the Mcdonalds game cuz of his age or sumthin...why do u think they were talking about it half of the game? or maybe u didnt even watch it..all they did was talk about how all of the talent isnt there this year cuz of paul not being there...

and im hyping this kid up cuz i've seen him play..actually actually play...fu*k an all star game (but he did dominate the jordan one i must say)..i've seen this kid destroy teams single handly...when he was a senior, he beat rochester's best team..East High was ranked #12 in the nation while Niagara (Paul's high school team) was #2...and he destroyed them...dunknig from the free throw line multiple times..he put up 35points 12rebounds 8 a.ssists and 5 blocks...against a team who's starting line up that was 6'3 and taller

u never seen henderson in person..and why do u think Harris was ranked in the top 10 and henderson wasnt? please..i will give it to the other guards that r ahead of him..cuz paul doesnt have a three..but everything else is money...
 08-14-2006, 09:22 PM         #195
OneStepAhead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Henderson is gonna be nasty though..Let's just agree on that Fact that him and P. Harris are both gonna be nasty

I just can only PRAY that Henderson, McRobets, Paulus stay...and all the other Frosh can grow...WOW. We are the champs in 08'!
 08-14-2006, 09:33 PM         #196
Lungs of Steel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
villanova all day.....i wish kyle lowry would have stayed another year but they still got nardi, will sheridan, cunningham, and my man curtis sumpter coming back from injury and some nice freshman comin in.....i can't wait for the season to start
 11 years ago '05        #197
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,107 | Props total: 1547 1547
 OneStepAhead said:
Henderson is gonna be nasty though..Let's just agree on that Fact that him and P. Harris are both gonna be nasty

I just can only PRAY that Henderson, McRobets, Paulus stay...and all the other Frosh can grow...WOW. We are the champs in 08'!
McRoberts would be stupid to stay another year. He'll be a top 5 pick in 07.
 08-14-2006, 10:29 PM         #198
OneStepAhead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know...that's what makes me mad...We could be so nasty...

He will be a Top 5 Pick, but homie should still stay
 08-16-2006, 12:07 AM         #199
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QualityRecords said:
McRoberts would be stupid to stay another year. He'll be a top 5 pick in 07.
after the season he wont, and that's comin from a duke fan... NE ways... y is no one talkin bout my fav pick up of this year... Lance Thomas... His size and style is gonna be hell to pay for other teams... u watch... god duke's depth is the best it's been in years!
 11 years ago '04        #200
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,325 | Props total: 11365 11365
I was disappointed when Lance picked Duke, can't blame him for wanting to play under Coach K though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now