FOOT LOCKER Interview today

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
12 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-04-2006, 01:04 PM         #1
14963 pageviews
33 comments

codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FOOT LOCKER Interview today

Sup yo, I got this interview for Foot Locker in Tracy at the West Valley Mall today and I was wonderin what kinda pointers yall can give me to help me nail the job.

33 comments for "FOOT LOCKER Interview today"

08-04-2006, 01:06 PM         #2
mblock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont wear fakes

haha jp. dont get nervous, dress casual
 11 years ago '06        #3
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,749 | Props total: 62 62
on sum real tlk just go in be respectful talk bout how your enjoy being a teamplayer, how your self motivated, and how good ur custmer service is & how you enjoy making the customer #1....these are all thing any prospective employer wana here btw come in like 5 mins early you dont have to wear no dress clothes or none cauz i know its summer so wear like a collared shirt(a polo) n sum d*ckies and you should be strait cauz FL aint that serious of a job

Last edited by introspekt757; 08-04-2006 at 01:25 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #4
jay956 
space
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 0 0
^yea lie bout all that sh*t jus like every other job
 11 years ago '06        #5
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
space
^^
basically thats how i got bouth my jobs lol...but its not called lied its called "creative explanations"
 08-04-2006, 01:32 PM         #6
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so wear sneakers or no?

11 years ago '04        #7
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1461 1461
naw u always want to be overdressed its better ... but i would tell them u a sneakhead u been into sneakers since u was young ... ask questions ... eye contact ... but usually jobs like that you dont have to do much to get so most likely if u are respectful u got the job 99% of the time
 08-04-2006, 01:41 PM         #8
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seriously, should I bring any gifts for him? like buy him a shirt or somethin?
 11 years ago '06        #9
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
space
 chardonnay said:
hell no, LMAO, naw just be respectful yo & but dont wear tennis shoes just show him wit your actions how bad u want the job i member when i was a supervisor @ a grocery store dude came in a suit & tie to get an applicatoin the store manager told me to ask him if he had a job & if not hire him so yeah dont wear no jays or none but do tell them ur a sneakerhead
 08-04-2006, 01:46 PM         #10
Ucan Getitslow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah ya boy egotistical got it !!!!

wear khaki's they may be from the gap but they almost gureentee the job even a button down long sleeve shirt and my homie suggets even taking it up a notch wearing a NICE BUTTON DOWN EVEN A TIE AND SOME NICE SLACKS

TUCK YOU "RE SHIRT IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is this ya first job homie ???

always remember BE CONFIDENT THE PERSON INTERVIEWING YOU IS SCARED MORE THAN YOU ARE THEY ARE LOOKING TO REPRESENT THEY'RE COMPANY AND ALSO FIND A GOOD EMPLOYEE !!!
 08-04-2006, 01:49 PM         #11
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmmm aight...what if he quizzes me on some shoes and sh*t..like what is the pidgeon wearing on the dunks that were rarely released. Or if a customer walks in and cant find what shoes hes looking for what do I do, or what if he asks what is some things you should know about a shoe when tryin to find one that suits the customer or difficult questions like that that might start makin me sweat and get my talking jumbled up.

08-04-2006, 02:04 PM         #12
Higher Altitude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I seriously doubt he is gonna ask you questions about particular sneakers...don't get yourself psyched out before you go into the interview...what everyone else said is just about right...go in there confident and what someone else said make up some creative explanations...but don't make it sound like you just saying because you think that's what the man wants to hear...just be yourself and DRESS NEAT...you are going to have some bigger interviews along in life, use this as a learning tool...Hope you get the job my man...
 11 years ago '04        #13
runitback1 
space
space
space
$907 | Props total: 0 0
i work at foot locker here, in my interview they basically asked me the normal basic questions and told me about what they do and their goals. just seem eager and ask a couple questions and just an overall knowledge of what ur doin and how you would sell things. from experience at my store they dont turn down to many people they interview
 08-04-2006, 02:08 PM         #14
choob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chardonnay said:
LOLLLL wtf...
 11 years ago '04        #15
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1461 1461
 chardonnay said:
hmmm aight...what if he quizzes me on some shoes and sh*t..like what is the pidgeon wearing on the dunks that were rarely released. Or if a customer walks in and cant find what shoes hes looking for what do I do, or what if he asks what is some things you should know about a shoe when tryin to find one that suits the customer or difficult questions like that that might start makin me sweat and get my talking jumbled up.

LMAO dog u think too much and too hard u got the job basically all u gotta do is be respectful and not fu*k up easy enough ... if it was a job like at a big company you might want to be nerve but regular stores like that are too busy to be tryna recruit 20 different people for interviews ... if your in a city with tax free they probably will try to get u working before then ... but stop worrying u will get it
 08-04-2006, 02:25 PM         #16
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 egotistical said:
LMAO dog u think too much and too hard u got the job basically all u gotta do is be respectful and not fu*k up easy enough ... if it was a job like at a big company you might want to be nerve but regular stores like that are too busy to be tryna recruit 20 different people for interviews ... if your in a city with tax free they probably will try to get u working before then ... but stop worrying u will get it
the guy must be a rookie to the workforce...exactly...don't worry about it...do some research on the company also. Or you could ask employees of the company what the interview process is like, what to expect, what they look for, etc...that would seem like the best thing to do talk to some current employees or even former employees.
 11 years ago '04        #17
DCbullets202 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 0 0
yawl motherfu*kers crazy
 11 years ago '06        #18
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
this is made up if yall aint caught on
 08-04-2006, 05:42 PM         #19
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dunn shut up...

Thanks yall I went in and had the interview and they hired me on the spot. He gave me some 1040 forms about taxes or some sh*t and said to come in on sunday at 11:30.

11 years ago '06        #20
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 chardonnay said:
dunn shut up...

Thanks yall I went in and had the interview and they hired me on the spot. He gave me some 1040 forms about taxes or some sh*t and said to come in on sunday at 11:30.

aighhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc