T-Mac calls the NBA Rigged..

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '06        #161
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 unkoricky said:

6:30 mark... just fast fwd it..

"if you seem to watch the game, it seemed Rigged, just the way all the calls he was getting (wade)"

- your gonna get fined

" I dont care "
LOL i guess 100K is nothing to him.... im a Knick fan, so im biased, but daym just look at the numbers in some of those finals games. I think Wade shot 25 FTs in one of those games, now i know he didn't get fouled that many times. They even showed like 3 or four different plays where Wade was not even touched. I know you Heat fans are gunna talk sh*t, but im just calling it how i saw it. When my teams get calls, i admit it. Heat fans should too.
 08-12-2006, 05:26 PM         #162
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
At this bi*ch n*gga for totally avoiding what he said..Your the d*ckhead..bi*ch a.ss can't spell and sure as hell can't read..If your bi*ch a.ss could read you would know the sh*t your saying has already been discussed so your point is POINTLESS..fu*k face.....Somebody already beat you to it by saying that sh*t like 3 pages ago...Your the one who used the word HATE you fu*king idiot..MEANING YOUR A HATER....The fu*k you worried about idols for..n*gga I MUST BE YOURS SINCE YOU ALL ON MY d*ck... at this clown for thinking he's some kind of basketball ananlyst...n*gga act like he (bill walton) and sh*t...."THROW IT DOWN BIG FELLA THROW IT DOWN"..fu*k outta here n*gga..This n*gga went from talking about billups to talking sh*t about d-wade..n*gga WHAT'S YOUR BEEF...You E-THUGS are pathetic....Yall can tell the n*gga is bi*ch cause he wrote in ALL CAPS.... This n*gga is upset...Better log off n*gga I think that periods coming...KEEP'EM COMING n*gga IM HERE.....:finger:
LOL AND I'M ON SOMEONES d*ck...DID I HURT YA FEELINGS ITS OK LOOK WADE IS GOOD OK U CAN SMILE NOW THE SUN WILL COME OUT. LOL EMOTIONAL a.ss n*gga.
 08-12-2006, 05:27 PM         #163
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
The n*gga still aint told us what a GAURD is.....Trying to avoid the question..DUMB fu*k.....
A n*gga A bi*ch CUZ HE WROTE IN ALL CAPS f*g I'M AT WORK LOL n*ggaZ IS CRAZY FUNNY ITS OK SON U CAN TAKE WADE OUT YA MOUTH NOW THAT U KNOW HE NOT THE BEST
 08-13-2006, 12:53 AM         #164
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOSESCANOVA said:
LOL AND I'M ON SOMEONES d*ck...DID I HURT YA FEELINGS ITS OK LOOK WADE IS GOOD OK U CAN SMILE NOW THE SUN WILL COME OUT. LOL EMOTIONAL a.ss n*gga.
Who's emotional? It's definetly not me..Your the one who quoted my words..Your the one who said "GO k!ll YASELF" The fu*k was all that for..That sounds like some sh*t a broad would say, but hey some n*ggas is bi*ch behind closed doors....Why you still on wade? n*gga get over it..YOU LOSE..Read the thread before you decide to post dumb opinions about some sh*t"THAT WAS ALREADY SAID" .....
 08-13-2006, 12:55 AM         #165
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOSESCANOVA said:
A n*gga A bi*ch CUZ HE WROTE IN ALL CAPS f*g I'M AT WORK LOL n*ggaZ IS CRAZY FUNNY ITS OK SON U CAN TAKE WADE OUT YA MOUTH NOW THAT U KNOW HE NOT THE BEST
Still on wade huh?
 08-14-2006, 02:31 PM         #166
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
The n*gga still aint told us what a GAURD is.....Trying to avoid the question..DUMB fu*k.....
OK FIRST OFF THIS IS HOW A n*gga CAN TELL U A bi*ch U ACTING LIKE U NEVER SPELLED A fu*kING WORD WRONG MY BAD I FORGOT U A fu*kING NERD AND TRYING TO AVOID THE QUESTION U bi*chIING ABOUT A SOMEONE SPELLING A fu*kING WORD WRONG BUT DON'T LET ME START TALKING ABOUT YOUR fu*kED UP GRAMMER. THE THING IS U A bi*ch FOR EVEN BEEFING ABOUT THAT SHYT. GRANTED SOMEONE POSTED BILLUPS SO fu*kING WHAT U COULDN'T SAY SHYT TO WHAT I SAID BESIDES THE FACT SOMEONE SAID THAT OH AND U SPELLED ONE WORD WRONG. SEEMS LIKE I HAVE A NEW FAN BASE
 08-14-2006, 02:37 PM         #167
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
Who's emotional? It's definetly not me..Your the one who quoted my words..Your the one who said "GO k!ll YASELF" The fu*k was all that for..That sounds like some sh*t a broad would say, but hey some n*ggas is bi*ch behind closed doors....Why you still on wade? n*gga get over it..YOU LOSE..Read the thread before you decide to post dumb opinions about some sh*t"THAT WAS ALREADY SAID" .....
LOL THIS n*gga TAKES SHYT LITERALLY I SAY GO k!ll YASELF HE TAKES IT LITERALLY. I PRETTY MUCH WAS SAYING U FORGOT BILLUPS AND I AINT TRYING TO HEAR FROM ANYONE WHO DONT KNOW SHYT BOUT THE LEAGUE SO fu*kING WHAT IF SOMEONE POSTED THAT SHYT U SAID OK DAMN I FORGOT HIM AND THATS WHAT IT IS. I TOOK IT AS U NOT KNOWING IT PERIOD U CLEARED THE fu*kEN AIR AND FROM THERE I WAS GOOD U THE ONE WHO TRYING TO CONTINUE BEEFING THIS SHYT IS NOT EVEN THAT REAL I'M DONE I AINT WITH ALL THIS bi*ch a.ss ARGUING I AINT MAKING NO MONEY FROM IT SO THE SHYT AINT BENEFITTING ME SO CONTINUE TO BEEF LIKE A bi*ch CUZ ITS IN U PIMP
 08-14-2006, 02:39 PM         #168
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
Still on wade huh? (THIS IS A THREAD WHERE WADE IS MENTIONED FROM THE START ISNT IT GENIUS)
AND DONT GET IT TWISTED THO I NEVER SAID WADE WAS NOT NICE TH n*gga IS HELLA NICE. I JUST REALIZE HE IS NOT THE BEST UNLIKE U
 11 years ago '04        #169
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 5333 5333
aint like it took him to tell us for us to know this .. its a business , if u want it to suceed u do whatever u have to do to get ur business where u want it ... and if fixing games is what it takes then hey u fix a couple games here, boost a few ratings here , make a few hundreds of millions here .. make a star a superstar , and get a few more fans ..
 08-15-2006, 10:11 AM         #170
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOSESCANOVA said:
OK FIRST OFF THIS IS HOW A n*gga CAN TELL U A bi*ch U ACTING LIKE U NEVER SPELLED A fu*kING WORD WRONG MY BAD I FORGOT U A fu*kING NERD AND TRYING TO AVOID THE QUESTION U bi*chIING ABOUT A SOMEONE SPELLING A fu*kING WORD WRONG BUT DON'T LET ME START TALKING ABOUT YOUR fu*kED UP GRAMMER. THE THING IS U A bi*ch FOR EVEN BEEFING ABOUT THAT SHYT. GRANTED SOMEONE POSTED BILLUPS SO fu*kING WHAT U COULDN'T SAY SHYT TO WHAT I SAID BESIDES THE FACT SOMEONE SAID THAT OH AND U SPELLED ONE WORD WRONG. SEEMS LIKE I HAVE A NEW FAN BASE

LMAO at this idiot for being so emotional...n*gga done wrote 4 long a.ss paragraphs just about me...Damn n*gga how much d*ck can you take..This n*gga bringing my (USERNAME)>>NERD) all into the conversation like he knows me or something...First he was (bill walton) cause nobody knows basketball like him..Now this f*g is a (FIRST GRADE TEACHER) talking about grammer and sh*t..... Talking about a fanbase your the one who quoted me...n*gga I didn't even know your punk a.ss existed....Lmao off at this n*gga for being hoe-like and quoting me about some sh*t that was already said..Let me step into your world since you so big...(caps lock )BASICALLY THIS BROAD-TYPE NEGRO QUOTES ME WITOUT EVEN TAKING THE TIME TO READ THE THREAD AND SAYS THE SAME sh*t THAT WAS ALREADY SAID.. SO BASICALLY n*gga YOUR ON MY d*ck CAUSE YOU HAD NO REASON TO QUOTE sh*t I SAID....(BACK TO ME)>>>n*gga get over yourself cause I refuse to lose to you.. YOU CAN'T WIN NEGRO....Go ahead write me another 4 page novel...Your making youself look real stupid, but keep it up cause your good at it....

PS:WHAT THE fu*k IS A GAURD?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago