T-Mac calls the NBA Rigged..

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #141
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
what's the argument for

Miami (Wade County) 1

Dallas (Dirk the Jerk) 0

Yall lost. Quit cryin already.
 08-05-2006, 03:08 PM         #142
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont forget...

shaq gives stackhouse stiches...nothing

stackhouse knocks shaq down the only way u can possibly knock shaq down...refs let him stay in the game, but the next day, NBA suspends him
 11 years ago '05        #143
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
Wow were you watching the same game I was?

Shaq didn't mean to fu*k stack up. It was a mistake... not Shaq's fault Stack got thin skin.

And he wasn't supposed to be trying to knock Shaq down... he was supposed to be trying to get the ball. What he did was blatant and uncalled for. That's why he got suspended... wtf is wrong wit yall cryin like thi
s?
 08-05-2006, 04:01 PM         #144
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jazzy Soul said:
Wow were you watching the same game I was?

Shaq didn't mean to fu*k stack up. It was a mistake... not Shaq's fault Stack got thin skin.

And he wasn't supposed to be trying to knock Shaq down... he was supposed to be trying to get the ball. What he did was blatant and uncalled for. That's why he got suspended... wtf is wrong wit yall cryin like thi
s?
^^^^Realtalk...Same thing I been saying.....
 08-05-2006, 04:04 PM         #145
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he did it on purpose. that's why he got the flagrant. normally it'd be over & done with. sh*t is a.ss backwards when the refs get the call right, let u stay in the game, but then the nba comes outta nowhere suspending n*ggas for that little sh*t

everybody outside of miami knows the finals = bullsh*t. these aint even mavs fans or heat haters. just n*ggas spittin that real sh*t
 08-05-2006, 04:33 PM         #146
POMP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive alwys heard since growing up that sports are fake and are rigged mostley the bigger games cause more people bet on them meaning vegas banks....football is the worst...watch the superbowl lol...my buddies all bet and they say that sports are all rigged when u watch it with diffrent mind set u can tell which game are cause it becomes obvious..but they say football is the most tho cause it is the most watched and bet on sport..the working man gets off on sunday meaning put football on that day lol... he said all big games tho playoffs and sh*t are fixed....

but i dont belive any of it i think they are real
 11 years ago '05        #147
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
its perfect.....who ever is fixing it getsd paid...and will never get caught cuz anyone who makes the accusation of the league being fixed would be called crazy, a sore loser, or a hater.....its perfect
 08-05-2006, 05:26 PM         #148
mthoma  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T-Mac is right, he aint no hater, he one of the best guards in the league.Yeah he do some stupid sh*t sometimes, like celebrating before a win, who can blame him? Yall n*ggas aint NBA superstars, we all broke haters while they gettin paid, shut up and take T-Mac d*ck out yall mouth.
 08-06-2006, 02:07 AM         #149
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mthoma said:
T-Mac is right, he aint no hater, he one of the best guards in the league.Yeah he do some stupid sh*t sometimes, like celebrating before a win, who can blame him? Yall n*ggas aint NBA superstars, we all broke haters while they gettin paid, shut up and take T-Mac d*ck out yall mouth.
Im far form a millionare homey, but I ain't a hater and im not broke so speak for yourself....So you admitting to being a hater... ...Oh and your the one who's jumping in here saying that t-mac is right so your the one who need to open your mouth and remove the p*nis....:finger:
 08-06-2006, 01:20 PM         #150
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wat yall gotta understand is that fans of a team who won are never gonna admit 2 the unbalanced officiating of that game. they take it as u tryna devalue wade or shaq, but if somebody got a phantom call they got a phantom call no matter who it is.
 08-10-2006, 08:58 PM         #151
The Hurt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man, ya'll seriously need to stop crying, the fu*k cares sh*t i wonder how ull react if he said somethin bout u its a dumb lil thing he said the nba is rigged which is right but gotdamn ya'll take it to the max
 08-11-2006, 03:16 PM         #152
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
T-mac does not do it better than wade...Good lord the man was winning games and winning playoff series before shaq had ever come to miami..True enough he may not have a championship had it not been for shaq, but the kidd put the team on his shoulders..First guard to win mvp since mj says alot to me..Kobe is the closer to mike no matter what anyone has to say..Bron is more like magic..The league just wants him to be like mike, but he isn't at all..ANYTHING ELSE....
I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DON'T KNOW SHYT ABOUT BASKETBALL AND WANNA SPEAK. THE FIRST GAURD TO WIN MVP SINCE JORDAN WELL I GUESS BILLUPS DONT RING A BELL.
 08-11-2006, 04:00 PM         #153
cpalmer1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOSESCANOVA said:
I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DON'T KNOW SHYT ABOUT BASKETBALL AND WANNA SPEAK. THE FIRST GAURD TO WIN MVP SINCE JORDAN WELL I GUESS BILLUPS DONT RING A BELL.
:applause:
 08-11-2006, 05:28 PM         #154
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOSESCANOVA said:
I hate when people can't spell either..What the fu*k is a GAURD? Learn how to spell before you throw jabs at me...Oh and you must can't read you dumb fu*k, because somone on here had already pointed that out to me..Which means your on my d*ck.....At you idiots for saying sh*t without proper investigation....You can log off now...NOW GO HATE THAT..:finger:
 08-11-2006, 05:37 PM         #155
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
I hate when people can't spell either..What the fu*k is a GAURD? Learn how to spell before you throw jabs at me...Oh and you must can't read you dumb fu*k, because somone on here had already pointed that out to me..Which means your on my d*ck.....At you idiots for saying sh*t without proper investigation....You can log off now...NOW GO HATE THAT..:finger:
LOL Y U MAD CUZ YA IDOL IS NOT AS GOOD AS U THINK WADE IS THE SHYT NONE THE LESS BUT YOUR STUPID a.ss FORGOT BILLUPS AND ON TOP OF THAT T-MAC IS RIGHT n*gga IS MAD CUZ MAJORITY OF THE BOARD IS SHUTTING HIM AND HIS bi*ch a.ss DEFENSE DOWN GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE WADE IS GOOD BUT HE IS DEF. OVER RATED AND HE DEF. GOT SOME SUSPECT a.ss CALLS U CAN CALL IT WHAT U WANT BUT I REPEAT I HATE WHEN n*ggaZ TRY TO SPEAK B-BALL WITH ME AND U THOUGHT JORDAN WAS REALLY THE LAST GUARD (HAPPY NOW) TO WIN MVP LOL GO SHOOT YA-SELF...AND IF WADE SO GOOD HONESTLY HE SHOULDA WON LEAGUE MVP d*ckHEAD
 08-11-2006, 08:59 PM         #156
momoney3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T-mac is a ball hogging sorry a.ss bi*ch...
 08-11-2006, 10:59 PM         #157
afro_maestro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol he jealous. Wade used the rules to his favour and i'm emulating him. In the ball summer league i was in, i pump fake and jump into them and get my call (half of the time) or i go to the hoop and hang for as long as i can so they hit me and i shoot easy-ass free throws. TMac did the same in that 13pts in 35 seconds game......he jumped into Tim Duncan, made the 3pter and then shot 3 from the Free Throw line. He shudn't be talkin.
 08-11-2006, 11:08 PM         #158
afro_maestro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shot 1 from the FT line, not three - my bad.
 08-12-2006, 12:27 AM         #159
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOSESCANOVA said:
LOL Y U MAD CUZ YA IDOL IS NOT AS GOOD AS U THINK WADE IS THE SHYT NONE THE LESS BUT YOUR STUPID a.ss FORGOT BILLUPS AND ON TOP OF THAT T-MAC IS RIGHT n*gga IS MAD CUZ MAJORITY OF THE BOARD IS SHUTTING HIM AND HIS bi*ch a.ss DEFENSE DOWN GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE WADE IS GOOD BUT HE IS DEF. OVER RATED AND HE DEF. GOT SOME SUSPECT a.ss CALLS U CAN CALL IT WHAT U WANT BUT I REPEAT I HATE WHEN n*ggaZ TRY TO SPEAK B-BALL WITH ME AND U THOUGHT JORDAN WAS REALLY THE LAST GUARD (HAPPY NOW) TO WIN MVP LOL GO SHOOT YA-SELF...AND IF WADE SO GOOD HONESTLY HE SHOULDA WON LEAGUE MVP d*ckHEAD
At this bi*ch n*gga for totally avoiding what he said..Your the d*ckhead..bi*ch a.ss can't spell and sure as hell can't read..If your bi*ch a.ss could read you would know the sh*t your saying has already been discussed so your point is POINTLESS..fu*k face.....Somebody already beat you to it by saying that sh*t like 3 pages ago...Your the one who used the word HATE you fu*king idiot..MEANING YOUR A HATER....The fu*k you worried about idols for..n*gga I MUST BE YOURS SINCE YOU ALL ON MY d*ck... at this clown for thinking he's some kind of basketball ananlyst...n*gga act like he (bill walton) and sh*t...."THROW IT DOWN BIG FELLA THROW IT DOWN"..fu*k outta here n*gga..This n*gga went from talking about billups to talking sh*t about d-wade..n*gga WHAT'S YOUR BEEF...You E-THUGS are pathetic....Yall can tell the n*gga is bi*ch cause he wrote in ALL CAPS.... This n*gga is upset...Better log off n*gga I think that periods coming...KEEP'EM COMING n*gga IM HERE.....:finger:
 08-12-2006, 12:33 AM         #160
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The n*gga still aint told us what a GAURD is.....Trying to avoid the question..DUMB fu*k.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago