most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-04-2006, 03:08 AM         #101
Defyned Truth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
l0l @ THE RED DRAGON SHALL SLUMBER NO MORE...rotfl you funni..

yeah i see that bout the kicks booboo..but T-mac's FIRST shoe wuz kinda nice....**why haven't i seen d-wade's shoe?? damn austin texus** i tried t-mac's shoe on...hoes = comfort to the max...adidas can make sum shoes damnit..

aye i didn't know people talked down on Dirk..i always did like him simply becus he wus 7 foot and cud shoot a 3..l0l..he won my heart damnit l0l..

hmm...i smell you on yo verbage breakin down da litigating n errythin...nice bizzy nice bizzy... !
 11 years ago '06        #102
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,042 | Props total: 18802 18802
 Big Dee said:
damn, can i get this in english?

:rolleyes: , the fu*k don't you understand ignoramus?? too much New Giddy swag up in there for you to comprehend? why don't you just tuck yourself in for the night and get ready for you 8 hour shift at Ikea tommorrow... ...herb.....
 08-04-2006, 03:10 AM         #103
Defyned Truth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aye i g0tta d0 5 t0m0rr0w @ d0min0's s0 fall back l0l.......

i mean i'm jus sayin l0l..
 11 years ago '06        #104
space
space
 Defyned Truth said:
l0l @ THE RED DRAGON SHALL SLUMBER NO MORE...rotfl you funni..

yeah i see that bout the kicks booboo..but T-mac's FIRST shoe wuz kinda nice....**why haven't i seen d-wade's shoe?? damn austin texus** i tried t-mac's shoe on...hoes = comfort to the max...adidas can make sum shoes damnit..

aye i didn't know people talked down on Dirk..i always did like him simply becus he wus 7 foot and cud shoot a 3..l0l..he won my heart damnit l0l..

hmm...i smell you on yo verbage breakin down da litigating n errythin...nice bizzy nice bizzy... !
damn, you in Austin huh....no doubt you prolly a Longhorn...thas wassup...I was feelin Tmac's first kicks a lil bit, but then he went crazy on me, all kinda straps, and crazy color variations, sh*ts started gettin a lil ridiculous, a lot of my boys told me they was straight to hoop in tho...only Adidas i ever copped was them Jam Master Jay Comemorative joints tho...R.I.P.....and them kobes afew years back...the joints that just got re-released...
 08-04-2006, 03:16 AM         #105
Defyned Truth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i totally hate UT and am on a personal vendetta to k!ll every alumni

well maybe not that crucial but i do hate UT i'ma pr0lly g0 t0 A&M if c0ach blair gives me a g00d 0le sch0larship to play ball f0r him..!!

far as basketball sh0es is c0ncerned...g0tta stick wit muh Cheqs l0l..Nike d0es it n they d0 it rii..

McGrady wus wrong f0r ALL th0se sh0es after the first 0nes th0...he shudda just left th0se Black n Blue 0nes and walked away, 0nce he started making c0l0rs and new editi0ns sh*t jus went t0 hell.:banghead: :thumbsdow

Last edited by Defyned Truth; 08-04-2006 at 03:17 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #106
space
space
 Defyned Truth said:
i totally hate UT and am on a personal vendetta to k!ll every alumni

well maybe not that crucial but i do hate UT i'ma pr0lly g0 t0 A&M if c0ach blair gives me a g00d 0le sch0larship to play ball f0r him..!!

far as basketball sh0es is c0ncerned...g0tta stick wit muh Cheqs l0l..Nike d0es it n they d0 it rii..

McGrady wus wrong f0r ALL th0se sh0es after the first 0nes th0...he shudda just left th0se Black n Blue 0nes and walked away, 0nce he started making c0l0rs and new editi0ns sh*t jus went t0 hell.:banghead: :thumbsdow
okay, we got a ball player on our hands.....so you was playn at Texas, then somthin happened and now you seeking... uhhhm, higher education in new surroundings??
 08-04-2006, 03:24 AM         #107
Defyned Truth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
l0l naw i wudn't accept a sch0larship fr0m UT if they did 0ffer me that and a cash b0nus. I'm 11th grade, plan 0n signing letter 0f intent this year. !

H0lla @ t0p 80 girl balla in TX class 0f 08 PIMP ! l0l **done braggn ** and A&M g. basketball >>>>>>>>>>>>>> UT g. basketball
 11 years ago '06        #108
space
space
 Defyned Truth said:
l0l naw i wudn't accept a sch0larship fr0m UT if they did 0ffer me that and a cash b0nus. I'm 11th grade, plan 0n signing letter 0f intent this year. !

H0lla @ t0p 80 girl balla in TX class 0f 08 PIMP ! l0l **done braggn ** and A&M g. basketball >>>>>>>>>>>>>> UT g. basketball

lol, that's cool....one of my homegirls plays for UNLV...her name is Shamela Jordan...I think she red shirted this year, it was her first....but yeah, she's tall as sh*t.....girl is like 6'3"....it's crazy tho, cause she look good....

that's some good sh*t....I wish you the best....college is a great opportunity, i wish I could have that experience.....but, I'm stuck on the street like car tires...
 08-04-2006, 03:36 AM         #109
Defyned Truth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ROTFL @ ur simile :thumbsdown: @ the situation

yeah girls are runnin made tall nowadays l0l..i'm 6'0 myself and the AAU team i ball wit we g0tta girl that 6'1 g0in 0n 6'2 ... damn shame.
 08-04-2006, 04:16 AM         #110
Born Supreme  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bottom line stern gave that chip to miami to shet cuban the hell up....the backcourt non-call was a clear miscarriage of justice
 11 years ago '04        #111
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 Nerd_Rich said:
Your a mess I think that quote you leave about being emotional is about you, but it's vool though you'll be aight....
smh: @male groupies , get a life u fu*kin nerd
 11 years ago '04        #112
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 Defyned Truth said:
LMAO ur funni....he sed you'll be ah'ite like he a counselor out this bi*ch...lol..
u cosignin like u want the mans c*ck
 08-04-2006, 10:17 AM         #113
The Hurt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
Lmao at this clown for writing a novel for us to read...You mean to tell me some refs would make you give up on a lifetime dream to play in the nba just so that you can go on a summer tour with hotsauce and the professa? Your and idiot..First your weak minded, because your giving up on your ambitions to pursue an nba career based on a few blown calls in the nba..Second you have now lost your rights as a fan or a former fan (since you say that you don't watch the nba anymore)to judge players, because how would you know if you don't watch...Your what I like to call a hyprocite..How dare this clown say (YALL MOTHERfu*kERS) when he ain't even watch the finals at least that's what he said in his redicilous statement...I think he's mad, because t-mac has never made it out of the first....D.wade=humble+championship....T.mac=cocky +never been out of the first round.....Do the math before you open your mouth, because YOU WILL BE CORRECTED.....Oh and third...D.wade>>>>>T.mac...Just so so know MOTHERfu*kER...:finger:
how do u no if everything i said was true? let alone y do u care wat i think if u think everything i say is true on the net bout everything there, i could lied bout all that and made u dumb enough to respond to wat i said mutherfu*ker
 08-04-2006, 10:22 AM         #114
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ yall dumb mufu*kas thinkin stern went to the referees and told em to give the heat favored calls.... you think they would risk the integerty of the game you dumb muthafu*kas
 08-04-2006, 10:34 AM         #115
xxeaglesfan00xx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AirForce318 said:
"you just got fined" + "So what?" = classic
that is pretty funny, what does he care if he gets fined. he's got millions of dollars. what is 50,000 to him? nothing!
 08-04-2006, 11:14 AM         #116
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
smh: @male groupies , get a life u fu*kin nerd

@ getting emotional, sound like a bi*ch... this guy probably crossed his arms and stormed outta the room when he wrote that

^^^^You are talking about yourself huh.......lmao....He's mad yall.....Shouldn't have opened that mouth.......
 08-04-2006, 11:18 AM         #117
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Hurt said:
how do u no if everything i said was true? let alone y do u care wat i think if u think everything i say is true on the net bout everything there, i could lied bout all that and made u dumb enough to respond to wat i said mutherfu*ker
No...Your dumb enough to leave your dumb biased opinion and now you wannna say you were lying about what you said..So you waisted your time lying on a thread where no-one even knows you and then you act all bi*ch when someone responds to the trash that you write.....DO YOURSELF A FAVOR LOG OFF ANF GO PLAY SOME STREETBALL...That is what you do right?...fu*king idiot....
 08-04-2006, 11:27 AM         #118
WNBARoX25  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
He's probably jealous that Wade has two straight eyes too. Oh yeah and back that works.

:iagree: T-mac is buggin
 08-04-2006, 01:00 PM         #119
Smilez D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What? I'm dissapointed in T-Mac for that comment, I'm starting ta question dudes character, I remember when he was with Orlando and how lackadaiscal he looked when his team had been eliminated....on top of that give Wade some respect man!
 08-04-2006, 01:13 PM         #120
The Hurt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
@ getting emotional, sound like a bi*ch... this guy probably crossed his arms and stormed outta the room when he wrote that

^^^^You are talking about yourself huh.......lmao....He's mad yall.....Shouldn't have opened that mouth.......
and another one
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy