XXXTentacion Real Killers Brag And Mock The Florida RAPPER Death
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Six big winners from the NBA draft's first round
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Peter Rosenberg ETHERS Joe Budden On XXXtentacion "You're A Woman Beati..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
XXXtentacion's mama fine as hell!
132 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-04-2006, 02:08 AM         #101
Defyned Truth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
l0l @ THE RED DRAGON SHALL SLUMBER NO MORE...rotfl you funni..

yeah i see that bout the kicks booboo..but T-mac's FIRST shoe wuz kinda nice....**why haven't i seen d-wade's shoe?? damn austin texus** i tried t-mac's shoe on...hoes = comfort to the max...adidas can make sum shoes damnit..

aye i didn't know people talked down on Dirk..i always did like him simply becus he wus 7 foot and cud shoot a 3..l0l..he won my heart damnit l0l..

hmm...i smell you on yo verbage breakin down da litigating n errythin...nice bizzy nice bizzy... !
 12 years ago '06        #102
RAZAH CUTS 6087 heat pts6087
space
space
$56,180 | Props total: 25005 25005
 Big Dee said:
damn, can i get this in english?

:rolleyes: , the fu*k don't you understand ignoramus?? too much New Giddy swag up in there for you to comprehend? why don't you just tuck yourself in for the night and get ready for you 8 hour shift at Ikea tommorrow... ...herb.....
 08-04-2006, 02:10 AM         #103
Defyned Truth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aye i g0tta d0 5 t0m0rr0w @ d0min0's s0 fall back l0l.......

i mean i'm jus sayin l0l..
 12 years ago '06        #104
space
space
 Defyned Truth said:
l0l @ THE RED DRAGON SHALL SLUMBER NO MORE...rotfl you funni..

yeah i see that bout the kicks booboo..but T-mac's FIRST shoe wuz kinda nice....**why haven't i seen d-wade's shoe?? damn austin texus** i tried t-mac's shoe on...hoes = comfort to the max...adidas can make sum shoes damnit..

aye i didn't know people talked down on Dirk..i always did like him simply becus he wus 7 foot and cud shoot a 3..l0l..he won my heart damnit l0l..

hmm...i smell you on yo verbage breakin down da litigating n errythin...nice bizzy nice bizzy... !
damn, you in Austin huh....no doubt you prolly a Longhorn...thas wassup...I was feelin Tmac's first kicks a lil bit, but then he went crazy on me, all kinda straps, and crazy color variations, sh*ts started gettin a lil ridiculous, a lot of my boys told me they was straight to hoop in tho...only Adidas i ever copped was them Jam Master Jay Comemorative joints tho...R.I.P.....and them kobes afew years back...the joints that just got re-released...
 08-04-2006, 02:16 AM         #105
Defyned Truth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i totally hate UT and am on a personal vendetta to k!ll every alumni

well maybe not that crucial but i do hate UT i'ma pr0lly g0 t0 A&M if c0ach blair gives me a g00d 0le sch0larship to play ball f0r him..!!

far as basketball sh0es is c0ncerned...g0tta stick wit muh Cheqs l0l..Nike d0es it n they d0 it rii..

McGrady wus wrong f0r ALL th0se sh0es after the first 0nes th0...he shudda just left th0se Black n Blue 0nes and walked away, 0nce he started making c0l0rs and new editi0ns sh*t jus went t0 hell.:banghead: :thumbsdow

Last edited by Defyned Truth; 08-04-2006 at 02:17 AM..
 12 years ago '06        #106
space
space
 Defyned Truth said:
i totally hate UT and am on a personal vendetta to k!ll every alumni

well maybe not that crucial but i do hate UT i'ma pr0lly g0 t0 A&M if c0ach blair gives me a g00d 0le sch0larship to play ball f0r him..!!

far as basketball sh0es is c0ncerned...g0tta stick wit muh Cheqs l0l..Nike d0es it n they d0 it rii..

McGrady wus wrong f0r ALL th0se sh0es after the first 0nes th0...he shudda just left th0se Black n Blue 0nes and walked away, 0nce he started making c0l0rs and new editi0ns sh*t jus went t0 hell.:banghead: :thumbsdow
okay, we got a ball player on our hands.....so you was playn at Texas, then somthin happened and now you seeking... uhhhm, higher education in new surroundings??
 08-04-2006, 02:24 AM         #107
Defyned Truth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
l0l naw i wudn't accept a sch0larship fr0m UT if they did 0ffer me that and a cash b0nus. I'm 11th grade, plan 0n signing letter 0f intent this year. !

H0lla @ t0p 80 girl balla in TX class 0f 08 PIMP ! l0l **done braggn ** and A&M g. basketball >>>>>>>>>>>>>> UT g. basketball
 12 years ago '06        #108
space
space
 Defyned Truth said:
l0l naw i wudn't accept a sch0larship fr0m UT if they did 0ffer me that and a cash b0nus. I'm 11th grade, plan 0n signing letter 0f intent this year. !

H0lla @ t0p 80 girl balla in TX class 0f 08 PIMP ! l0l **done braggn ** and A&M g. basketball >>>>>>>>>>>>>> UT g. basketball

lol, that's cool....one of my homegirls plays for UNLV...her name is Shamela Jordan...I think she red shirted this year, it was her first....but yeah, she's tall as sh*t.....girl is like 6'3"....it's crazy tho, cause she look good....

that's some good sh*t....I wish you the best....college is a great opportunity, i wish I could have that experience.....but, I'm stuck on the street like car tires...
 08-04-2006, 02:36 AM         #109
Defyned Truth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ROTFL @ ur simile :thumbsdown: @ the situation

yeah girls are runnin made tall nowadays l0l..i'm 6'0 myself and the AAU team i ball wit we g0tta girl that 6'1 g0in 0n 6'2 ... damn shame.
 08-04-2006, 03:16 AM         #110
Born Supreme  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bottom line stern gave that chip to miami to shet cuban the hell up....the backcourt non-call was a clear miscarriage of justice
 12 years ago '04        #111
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,275 | Props total: 13 13
 Nerd_Rich said:
Your a mess I think that quote you leave about being emotional is about you, but it's vool though you'll be aight....
smh: @male groupies , get a life u fu*kin nerd
 12 years ago '04        #112
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,275 | Props total: 13 13
 Defyned Truth said:
LMAO ur funni....he sed you'll be ah'ite like he a counselor out this bi*ch...lol..
u cosignin like u want the mans c*ck
 08-04-2006, 09:17 AM         #113
The Hurt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
Lmao at this clown for writing a novel for us to read...You mean to tell me some refs would make you give up on a lifetime dream to play in the nba just so that you can go on a summer tour with hotsauce and the professa? Your and idiot..First your weak minded, because your giving up on your ambitions to pursue an nba career based on a few blown calls in the nba..Second you have now lost your rights as a fan or a former fan (since you say that you don't watch the nba anymore)to judge players, because how would you know if you don't watch...Your what I like to call a hyprocite..How dare this clown say (YALL MOTHERfu*kERS) when he ain't even watch the finals at least that's what he said in his redicilous statement...I think he's mad, because t-mac has never made it out of the first....D.wade=humble+championship....T.mac=cocky +never been out of the first round.....Do the math before you open your mouth, because YOU WILL BE CORRECTED.....Oh and third...D.wade>>>>>T.mac...Just so so know MOTHERfu*kER...:finger:
how do u no if everything i said was true? let alone y do u care wat i think if u think everything i say is true on the net bout everything there, i could lied bout all that and made u dumb enough to respond to wat i said mutherfu*ker
 08-04-2006, 09:22 AM         #114
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ yall dumb mufu*kas thinkin stern went to the referees and told em to give the heat favored calls.... you think they would risk the integerty of the game you dumb muthafu*kas
 08-04-2006, 09:34 AM         #115
xxeaglesfan00xx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AirForce318 said:
"you just got fined" + "So what?" = classic
that is pretty funny, what does he care if he gets fined. he's got millions of dollars. what is 50,000 to him? nothing!
 08-04-2006, 10:14 AM         #116
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
smh: @male groupies , get a life u fu*kin nerd

@ getting emotional, sound like a bi*ch... this guy probably crossed his arms and stormed outta the room when he wrote that

^^^^You are talking about yourself huh.......lmao....He's mad yall.....Shouldn't have opened that mouth.......
 08-04-2006, 10:18 AM         #117
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Hurt said:
how do u no if everything i said was true? let alone y do u care wat i think if u think everything i say is true on the net bout everything there, i could lied bout all that and made u dumb enough to respond to wat i said mutherfu*ker
No...Your dumb enough to leave your dumb biased opinion and now you wannna say you were lying about what you said..So you waisted your time lying on a thread where no-one even knows you and then you act all bi*ch when someone responds to the trash that you write.....DO YOURSELF A FAVOR LOG OFF ANF GO PLAY SOME STREETBALL...That is what you do right?...fu*king idiot....
 08-04-2006, 10:27 AM         #118
WNBARoX25  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
He's probably jealous that Wade has two straight eyes too. Oh yeah and back that works.

:iagree: T-mac is buggin
 08-04-2006, 12:00 PM         #119
Smilez D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What? I'm dissapointed in T-Mac for that comment, I'm starting ta question dudes character, I remember when he was with Orlando and how lackadaiscal he looked when his team had been eliminated....on top of that give Wade some respect man!
 08-04-2006, 12:13 PM         #120
The Hurt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
@ getting emotional, sound like a bi*ch... this guy probably crossed his arms and stormed outta the room when he wrote that

^^^^You are talking about yourself huh.......lmao....He's mad yall.....Shouldn't have opened that mouth.......
and another one
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA When the "Ball is Life" dream is slipping away and reality is waiting for ..
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Iggy Azalea continues to show HER IMPORTANCE to the hip hop community part 3080!
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick gives credit card scammers a fake card #
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA 2003: The Year That 19-Year-Old Carmelo Anthony Dominated
77 comments
19 hours ago