T-Mac calls the NBA Rigged..

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

08-04-2006, 07:19 PM         #126
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

LOOK AT THAT sh*t

perfect summary of the NBA Finals

one of the final plays of a clinching game and dirk's stomach fouls wade's arm

Last edited by Big Dee; 08-04-2006 at 07:24 PM..

08-04-2006, 07:44 PM         #127
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i mean it looked like 2 me wade was gettin alot of soft ones 2wards the end of the series too.

08-04-2006, 11:19 PM         #128
The Hurt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said
Not you too.......
nono i was pretty clear on that, i meant u

08-04-2006, 11:25 PM         #129
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these dumbass muthafu*kas actually think there was a conversation before the game to give a team or player calls..... you dumbass muthafu*kas... shut the fu*k up and stop crying :thumbsdow

08-04-2006, 11:39 PM         #130
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ said the heat fan

08-05-2006, 12:12 AM         #131
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ damn right bi*ch

12 years ago '04        #132
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,275 | Props total: 13 13
 Nerd_Rich said
@ getting emotional, sound like a bi*ch... this guy probably crossed his arms and stormed outta the room when he wrote that

^^^^You are talking about yourself huh.......lmao....He's mad yall.....Shouldn't have opened that mouth.......
so you rewrite my sig? stupid male groupies get dummer n dummer, ridin d.wades nuts like a rollercoaster, k!ll ya self

12 years ago '04        #133
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,275 | Props total: 13 13
 MOSESCANOVA said
I AGREE THE THING IS THAT T-MAC BE GETS A LOT OF CALLS AS WELL
real talk, stans be in denial

08-05-2006, 02:00 AM         #134
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said
so you rewrite my sig? stupid male groupies get dummer n dummer, ridin d.wades nuts like a rollercoaster, k!ll ya self
Damn you still postin...Your really emotionl huh? If some sport's talk gets you all emotinal I'd hate too see you when you on your period....:finger:

08-05-2006, 02:01 AM         #135
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Hurt said
nono i was pretty clear on that, i meant u
:finger:

12 years ago '05        #136
kaseemromani 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,829 | Props total: 367 367
yeh i do think its kinda rigged..but tmac gets some those same calls also man...and to the person dat said dwade the first guard to win finals mvp since mj...wat happened to chauncey billups?

12 years ago '04        #137
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,127 | Props total: 3949 3949
i mean he aint lyin tho if you go back and look at the games from 3 and on they was giving him any and every call this aint hate either but it was like if he got touched even a lil the whistle was blown. it was no consitant calls they call sh*t for mi, but wouldnt call the same for dallas

12 years ago '05        #138
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,384 | Props total: 45 45
mayne yall know that shyt was rigged!! wade had 31 points and 23 where free throws. :finger: d.wade and the miami head not heat. cuzz u know u gotta suck something to get that many calls

08-05-2006, 01:01 PM         #139
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kaseemromani said
yeh i do think its kinda rigged..but tmac gets some those same calls also man...and to the person dat said dwade the first guard to win finals mvp since mj...wat happened to chauncey billups?

Good point...I did forget about chauncey billiups, but wades performance outshined that by far and je shot a much better percentage, but that was a good point, because I totally forgot about billiups.....

12 years ago '05        #140
kaseemromani 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,829 | Props total: 367 367
 Nerd_Rich said
Good point...I did forget about chauncey billiups, but wades performance outshined that by far and je shot a much better percentage, but that was a good point, because I totally forgot about billiups.....
yeh it did but just lettin u know

12 years ago '05        #141
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 13 13
what's the argument for

Miami (Wade County) 1

Dallas (Dirk the Jerk) 0

Yall lost. Quit cryin already.

08-05-2006, 03:08 PM         #142
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont forget...

shaq gives stackhouse stiches...nothing

stackhouse knocks shaq down the only way u can possibly knock shaq down...refs let him stay in the game, but the next day, NBA suspends him

12 years ago '05        #143
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 13 13
Wow were you watching the same game I was?

Shaq didn't mean to fu*k stack up. It was a mistake... not Shaq's fault Stack got thin skin.

And he wasn't supposed to be trying to knock Shaq down... he was supposed to be trying to get the ball. What he did was blatant and uncalled for. That's why he got suspended... wtf is wrong wit yall cryin like thi
s?

08-05-2006, 04:01 PM         #144
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jazzy Soul said
Wow were you watching the same game I was?

Shaq didn't mean to fu*k stack up. It was a mistake... not Shaq's fault Stack got thin skin.

And he wasn't supposed to be trying to knock Shaq down... he was supposed to be trying to get the ball. What he did was blatant and uncalled for. That's why he got suspended... wtf is wrong wit yall cryin like thi
s?
^^^^Realtalk...Same thing I been saying.....

08-05-2006, 04:04 PM         #145
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he did it on purpose. that's why he got the flagrant. normally it'd be over & done with. sh*t is a.ss backwards when the refs get the call right, let u stay in the game, but then the nba comes outta nowhere suspending n*ggas for that little sh*t

everybody outside of miami knows the finals = bullsh*t. these aint even mavs fans or heat haters. just n*ggas spittin that real sh*t

08-05-2006, 04:33 PM         #146
POMP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive alwys heard since growing up that sports are fake and are rigged mostley the bigger games cause more people bet on them meaning vegas banks....football is the worst...watch the superbowl lol...my buddies all bet and they say that sports are all rigged when u watch it with diffrent mind set u can tell which game are cause it becomes obvious..but they say football is the most tho cause it is the most watched and bet on sport..the working man gets off on sunday meaning put football on that day lol... he said all big games tho playoffs and sh*t are fixed....

but i dont belive any of it i think they are real

12 years ago '05        #147
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
its perfect.....who ever is fixing it getsd paid...and will never get caught cuz anyone who makes the accusation of the league being fixed would be called crazy, a sore loser, or a hater.....its perfect

08-05-2006, 05:26 PM         #148
mthoma  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T-Mac is right, he aint no hater, he one of the best guards in the league.Yeah he do some stupid sh*t sometimes, like celebrating before a win, who can blame him? Yall n*ggas aint NBA superstars, we all broke haters while they gettin paid, shut up and take T-Mac d*ck out yall mouth.

08-06-2006, 02:07 AM         #149
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mthoma said
T-Mac is right, he aint no hater, he one of the best guards in the league.Yeah he do some stupid sh*t sometimes, like celebrating before a win, who can blame him? Yall n*ggas aint NBA superstars, we all broke haters while they gettin paid, shut up and take T-Mac d*ck out yall mouth.
Im far form a millionare homey, but I ain't a hater and im not broke so speak for yourself....So you admitting to being a hater... ...Oh and your the one who's jumping in here saying that t-mac is right so your the one who need to open your mouth and remove the p*nis....:finger:

08-06-2006, 01:20 PM         #150
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wat yall gotta understand is that fans of a team who won are never gonna admit 2 the unbalanced officiating of that game. they take it as u tryna devalue wade or shaq, but if somebody got a phantom call they got a phantom call no matter who it is.

Home      

most viewed right now
+21online now  37
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  33
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
152 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+144online now  30
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+32online now  16
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"