T-Mac calls the NBA Rigged..

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-04-2006, 01:41 AM         #81
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Hurt said:
u mutherfu*kers is stupid, man them damn refs is the reason y i stopped havin ambitions to want to make it to the nba and even watch nba and the same reason y i do streetball instead, i aint watched nba in a loooooooooooooooooooooong time and its coz they fu*kin refs dont no sh*t and i no jus by the way he was talkin bout the rigged sh*t, hes right the mutherfu*kin refs always do that and ya'll mutherfu*kers dont no notin if u say wade>t-mac, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug no, first off, i rememebr wen kobe was c*cky as hell wen he was wit shaq and they won, look who wade has on his team and look where shaq jus left, the only reason y shaq dont mind the heat even a lil bit is coz they got along and dont act like how kobe did, 2nd give wade mcgradys shoes on the magic wit a back problem doin the sh*t by himself night in and night out for u mutherfu*kers to say its runs in the family to say they quit wen sh*t dont go there way wen they try coz he cant trust mutherfu*kers on his team coz theyd give the ball up similar to kobe this tear wit the lakers didnt even get passed first round, this mutherfu*ker aint notin to t-mac
Lmao at this clown for writing a novel for us to read...You mean to tell me some refs would make you give up on a lifetime dream to play in the nba just so that you can go on a summer tour with hotsauce and the professa? Your and idiot..First your weak minded, because your giving up on your ambitions to pursue an nba career based on a few blown calls in the nba..Second you have now lost your rights as a fan or a former fan (since you say that you don't watch the nba anymore)to judge players, because how would you know if you don't watch...Your what I like to call a hyprocite..How dare this clown say (YALL MOTHERfu*kERS) when he ain't even watch the finals at least that's what he said in his redicilous statement...I think he's mad, because t-mac has never made it out of the first....D.wade=humble+championship....T.mac=cocky +never been out of the first round.....Do the math before you open your mouth, because YOU WILL BE CORRECTED.....Oh and third...D.wade>>>>>T.mac...Just so so know MOTHERfu*kER...:finger:
 08-04-2006, 01:50 AM         #82
Defyned Truth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas is confused on here. I read 4 pages and you know what I came up with, ya'll are confused .

First off, McGrady does it better than Dwayne Wade does. Reason being is Dwayne Wade does it with a supporting cast. Wade's position - You have a big man (Shaq) who the defense has GOT to respect, and double team. This opens up Wade's outside game. You have people who when open have the ability to pop the shot from the arc. This opens up your cutting game/slashing game/penetration game, because guys can't help out on weak side as much because their man can hit that open 3 if the ball's reversed. Therefore they have to play tighter, opening up more holes. He's been givin the perfect circumstances to play like he does.

McGrady has . . .
an over grown weak post, who doesn't get respect from the smalled point guards let alone his own defender.

On his comment -

Hahaha. I love the fact that McGrady had no second thoughts about his comment. First off he said, fu*k ya'll I make enough money to afford a fine for speaking my mind. Second he said, this might cause controversy, might even fu*k me with the officials, but I gotta keep it real.
That's just REAL TALK! As far the validity of his statement. Aye what can you say, McGrady has gotten calls, I love the Heat just as much as the next Heat fan (i sed they wurr winning championships soon as the acquired Shaq.) but its true, Dwayne Wade is givin calls and was givin calls thru the finals. I don't think it affected the game so much and so to where it caused the Mavs to lose, but it happened.

TO YOU FOOLS COMPARING MICHAEL JORDAN TO ANYONE IN THE LEAGUE EXCEPT LEBRON JAMES.....
...COME SEE ME...

Lebron James is the closest thing right now, his attitude, his style, his grace. His "Awe Factor". He's the closest.

and finally....

to you Kobe fans...
 08-04-2006, 01:52 AM         #83
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
lol, nope i aint even much of a tmac fan, i think wade is a better baller

i just needed to point out the obvious too many d*ckriders with hardcore bias opinions talkin junk on here

looks like you caught feelings nerd, its ok kid
Your a mess I think that quote you leave about being emotional is about you, but it's vool though you'll be aight....
 08-04-2006, 01:53 AM         #84
Defyned Truth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
btw..you n*ggas that's running round with the HEAT in your avy or some quote from Dwayne Wade in your sig, your opinion is biased and therefore means...

sh*t.
-TRUE UP-!!
 08-04-2006, 01:53 AM         #85
Defyned Truth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nerd_Rich said:
Your a mess I think that quote you leave about being emotional is about you, but it's vool though you'll be aight....

LMAO ur funni....he sed you'll be ah'ite like he a counselor out this bi*ch...lol..
 11 years ago '06        #86
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18818 18818
 Defyned Truth said:
n*ggas is confused on here. I read 4 pages and you know what I came up with, ya'll are confused .

First off, McGrady does it better than Dwayne Wade does. Reason being is Dwayne Wade does it with a supporting cast. Wade's position - You have a big man (Shaq) who the defense has GOT to respect, and double team. This opens up Wade's outside game. You have people who when open have the ability to pop the shot from the arc. This opens up your cutting game/slashing game/penetration game, because guys can't help out on weak side as much because their man can hit that open 3 if the ball's reversed. Therefore they have to play tighter, opening up more holes. He's been givin the perfect circumstances to play like he does.

McGrady has . . .
an over grown weak post, who doesn't get respect from the smalled point guards let alone his own defender.

On his comment -

Hahaha. I love the fact that McGrady had no second thoughts about his comment. First off he said, fu*k ya'll I make enough money to afford a fine for speaking my mind. Second he said, this might cause controversy, might even fu*k me with the officials, but I gotta keep it real.
That's just REAL TALK! As far the validity of his statement. Aye what can you say, McGrady has gotten calls, I love the Heat just as much as the next Heat fan (i sed they wurr winning championships soon as the acquired Shaq.) but its true, Dwayne Wade is givin calls and was givin calls thru the finals. I don't think it affected the game so much and so to where it caused the Mavs to lose, but it happened.

TO YOU FOOLS COMPARING MICHAEL JORDAN TO ANYONE IN THE LEAGUE EXCEPT LEBRON JAMES.....
...COME SEE ME...

Lebron James is the closest thing right now, his attitude, his style, his grace. His "Awe Factor". He's the closest.

and finally....

to you Kobe fans...

wow, did you just say T-mac was better than Wade?? I seen Wade school that fu*ked-up-back-havin', overrated, lazy eye, fake a.ss scottie pippen fool plenty of times in the past couple of years.....T-mac got too many injuries, he need to be bi*chin bout his doctors not the refs....LOL, he gets more calls than anybody his damn self....every time I see him play he goes to the line at least 13 to 17 times yo, so what the fu*k he really sayin??
 08-04-2006, 01:58 AM         #87
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T-mac does not do it better than wade...Good lord the man was winning games and winning playoff series before shaq had ever come to miami..True enough he may not have a championship had it not been for shaq, but the kidd put the team on his shoulders..First guard to win mvp since mj says alot to me..Kobe is the closer to mike no matter what anyone has to say..Bron is more like magic..The league just wants him to be like mike, but he isn't at all..ANYTHING ELSE....
 08-04-2006, 02:04 AM         #88
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea my avy is nice huh...Glad yall noticed....By the way Don't be alarmed it's just THE 2006 NBA MVP....but that's all though....It ain't like you win anything for that or do you?Let's go ask t.mac....
 08-04-2006, 02:05 AM         #89
Defyned Truth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nerd got what i was saying. Razah, i think you didn't.

See sonnie (if i may call you that)

I was saying McGrady does it better than Wade. He does it better because he does it without anyone else. Whether he's a better one on one ball player or not is really irrelevant. Its what you do with WHO you got.

Nerd..you made a DAMN good point about the Lebron being compared to Magic Johnson. I never thought about my dude Earvin. BEAUTIFUL POINT!

and i'm stilling at the mention of Kobe and Michael in the same breath

@ Kobe and Mike
 08-04-2006, 02:13 AM         #90
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Defyned Truth said:

I was saying McGrady does it better than Wade. He does it better because he does it without anyone else. Whether he's a better one on one ball player or not is really irrelevant. Its what you do with WHO you got.

Nerd..you made a DAMN good point about the Lebron being compared to Magic Johnson. I never thought about my dude Earvin. BEAUTIFUL POINT!

@ Kobe and Mike
I feel you on that..I just basically embraced kobe as my second coming of mike only, becasue of the things that he does out on the court so therefore that's why I say what I say about him, but we all have our different views on life and others so I respect yours...Yea bron is more like a mix of magic an mike...
 11 years ago '06        #91
space
space
 Defyned Truth said:

@ Kobe and Mike

uhhh ur a white guy that types in pink on the net, so fu*k naw, check that sonny sh*t at the door playa, and the truth is

Wades speed>>>>t mac's

wade's ups>>>>T mac's

Wades J>>>>T mac's

Wade's dribbles=T mac's

Wade's leadership>>>T mac's

Wade's passing>>>> Tmac's

Wade's Shoes>>>> T mac's

.....there you have it folks..... mac is just a tall n*gga that fooled the world into thinkin he was as talented skill wise as his cousin Vince....He's all god given talent, never developed his game in other places where he should have....n*gga's fundamental's and team skills suck....Wade makes his team better, T mac makes his team worse, wherever he's played.....

if you put Wade on any team in the NBA that didnt make the playoffs this past year, he's gettin em' in there, word is bond, with T mac, it ain't the same story.....hejust gonna put fans in the seats to see him hog the rock for 2 hours.....
 08-04-2006, 02:26 AM         #92
Defyned Truth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
actually i'm a black girl typing in purple...so your post was really wack. :)

Wades speed>>>>t mac's -- try playing with as much as a back SPASM and see how slow you run booboo... when mac wus full speed and wade is full speed their speed is equal.

wade's ups>>>>T mac's --- once again try playing with as little as a cramp in yo back and see how high you get off the ground, and EVEN AT THAT, McGrady's hoppin abilities are still DAMN nice and in the same park as D-Wade

Wades J>>>>T mac's ----- that's a brave statement to make, i think their equal, both dont give a damn and will just pull up in you eyeball. I think when McGrady's health wus 100% unquestionabley good, he wus more consistent, thats my only beef with D-Wade is his consistency on the pull up.

Wade's dribbles=T mac's -----true statement.

Wade's leadership>>>T mac's -- true statement

Wade's passing>>>> Tmac's ------ not really worth arguing...aint neither one of number 32 for the Lakers back in the day so they passin aint sh!!

Wade's Shoes>>>> T mac's ------ wow... who cares bout the shoes we talking players

sooooo....you were saying....

ANNND AT NERD...u got props for being a respectable person in the thread, and stating your opinions and respecting others.
-- btw mi only beef with that comparison between Kobe & MJ is that Kobe doesn't make his surrounding players better. He's not an on court (we'll leave off court alone ) he's not an on court leader at all. MJ never had the problem of being in game 7 and passing up scoring opportunities because EVERYONE is screaming he's a ball hog. (i know ya'll saw that sh*t) l0l..but heyyy..i feel whut you saying i feel wut u saying...!! and i'm bout to start campaignin BRON BRON AS the NEXT MAGIC JOHHSON !!! **goes to put it in sig**

08-04-2006, 02:29 AM         #93
Defyned Truth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow i just realized you sed T-Mac never developed his talent when he needed.

Flashback to T-Mac first in the league. The bois jumper was the equivalent to Shaq's free throws..they wurr A$$$ !!!

That boy took I think 2 summers, might have been 1 summer. And developed a nasty J. I mean the kinda J that dribbles the ball in front of your face then pulls up for a 3 point J on top of yo head while you watch kinda J haha..so your..."point", kinda invalid pimpin...

!!
 11 years ago '06        #94
space
space
 Defyned Truth said:
actually i'm a black girl typing in purple...so your post was really wack. :)

Wades speed>>>>t mac's -- try playing with as much as a back SPASM and see how slow you run booboo... when mac wus full speed and wade is full speed their speed is equal.

wade's ups>>>>T mac's --- once again try playing with as little as a cramp in yo back and see how high you get off the ground, and EVEN AT THAT, McGrady's hoppin abilities are still DAMN nice and in the same park as D-Wade

Wades J>>>>T mac's ----- that's a brave statement to make, i think their equal, both dont give a damn and will just pull up in you eyeball. I think when McGrady's health wus 100% unquestionabley good, he wus more consistent, thats my only beef with D-Wade is his consistency on the pull up.

Wade's dribbles=T mac's -----true statement.

Wade's leadership>>>T mac's -- true statement

Wade's passing>>>> Tmac's ------ not really worth arguing...aint neither one of number 32 for the Lakers back in the day so they passin aint sh!!

Wade's Shoes>>>> T mac's ------ wow... who cares bout the shoes we talking players

sooooo....you were saying....

ANNND AT NERD...u got props for being a respectable person in the thread, and stating your opinions and respecting others.
-- btw mi only beef with that comparison between Kobe & MJ is that Kobe doesn't make his surrounding players better. He's not an on court (we'll leave off court alone ) he's not an on court leader at all. MJ never had the problem of being in game 7 and passing up scoring opportunities because EVERYONE is screaming he's a ball hog. (i know ya'll saw that sh*t) l0l..but heyyy..i feel whut you saying i feel wut u saying...!! and i'm bout to start campaignin BRON BRON AS the NEXT MAGIC JOHHSON !!! **goes to put it in sig**

LOL, I knew there was a reason for your opinions being so 6th grade.... , you a chick..... naw im just playin, you know more than most chicks would, but yeah, you ain't winnin this argument whatsoever....i realize you prolly crushing on Tmac real hard and you wanna get wit that man, that's why you runnin out here wit ya sword an shield, tryin to defend his short comings on some King Arthur ish', but nah, ya man ain't been semi nice since early Orlando days....his best shot is to just ask for a trade, cause he really bout to look like doo doo when Yao finally evolves into a force like Dirk is doin now....then he won't be able to handle the fact he gon lose his team to a once marginally talented goofball; just wait, it will happen...

I predict Wade gettin two more rings before T mac even gets to a Conference Final....

p.s. If you really wanna pretend that your a black girl on the net, work on your lying skills.....

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 08-04-2006 at 02:43 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #95
space
space

^^^^^^^^ , uhhh Tracy Mcgrady is like a foot taller than D wade, and Wade gets thesame aerial view of the rim that t mac does, if not better...wades hops 40 inch vertical....I'd say T mac on a good day is somthin like 30....but his dunks will never look as nice as Wade's, that man look like he flyin out there, T mac just barely jump and yam....nuthin to special, and he ain't been too exsplosive in a while, so it ain't like he bangin on the trees anymore.....
 08-04-2006, 02:53 AM         #96
Defyned Truth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ wanting to get with T-Mac, who, mind you looks like a goat, i aint into beastiality b00b00.

LOL @ YAO BEING ANYTHING MORE THAN A TALL CHINESE GUY.
i mean really. what..who..where can he..what..how ...evolve?? evolve into a tree?? whut the hell else he gon do.

And winning an argument, i'd rather not argue ova tha net sweetheart..but MAKING POINTS !! now that, i can do well.

Actually lemme change that, I already made my points...very firmly. You seem to be the one crushin tho. Commentin on whose shoes is better?

LOL @ ur props comment..yousa fool l0l.
 08-04-2006, 03:00 AM         #97
Defyned Truth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:

^^^^^^^^ , uhhh Tracy Mcgrady is like a foot taller than D wade, and Wade gets thesame aerial view of the rim that t mac does, if not better...wades hops 40 inch vertical....I'd say T mac on a good day is somthin like 30....but his dunks will never look as nice as Wade's, that man look like he flyin out there, T mac just barely jump and yam....nuthin to special, and he ain't been too exsplosive in a while, so it ain't like he bangin on the trees anymore.....
True up at the height differential. LOL @ barely jump and yam, he aint that tall. n*gga aint Ya0 ming just waitin at the rim to slam.. And really aint that much taller than D-Wade tho i am bout to look it up..

T-Mac - 6'8
D-Wade - 6'5

Gives up 3 inches, T-Mac vs. D-Wade dunks (HELLA GOOD HIGHLIGHTSSSSSSS)

...cool @ d-wade birth date being 6 days later than mine.

08-04-2006, 03:01 AM         #98
Defyned Truth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
http://www.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/CW/20060713/FREE/60712007/1111

Wade DAMN SHO got McGrady on that whip appeal tho...jesus.
 11 years ago '06        #99
space
space
 Defyned Truth said:
@ wanting to get with T-Mac, who, mind you looks like a goat, i aint into beastiality b00b00.

LOL @ YAO BEING ANYTHING MORE THAN A TALL CHINESE GUY.
i mean really. what..who..where can he..what..how ...evolve?? evolve into a tree?? whut the hell else he gon do.

And winning an argument, i'd rather not argue ova tha net sweetheart..but MAKING POINTS !! now that, i can do well.

Actually lemme change that, I already made my points...very firmly. You seem to be the one crushin tho. Commentin on whose shoes is better?

LOL @ ur props comment..yousa fool l0l.

LOL, let me fill you in on somthing, if you really are a girl, see, n*ggas, well I mean, guys, discuss kicks ma.....Kicks is religion, kicks is life....if a cat get a shoe deal, he gotta make sure his kicks gonna have some lasting value, and not be some orthepedic, moon boot lookin pieces of garbage...

and arguing, making points, liigating, counseling, whatever's whatever ma, you splitting hairs, talkin symantics ya unda dig? All that sh*t is the same....

and just be careful what you say about Yao...that's the same sh*t they was sayin bout Dirk, and look what Dirk doin now....all it takes is a couple summers of big man camp and a new "american" attitude....careful.....the red dragon shall slumber no more.....
 08-04-2006, 03:05 AM         #100
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
LOL, let me fill you in on somthing, if you really are a girl, see, n*ggas, well I mean, guys, discuss kicks ma.....Kicks is religion, kicks is life....if a cat get a shoe deal, he gotta make sure his kicks gonna have some lasting value, and not be some orthepedic, moon boot lookin pieces of garbage...

and arguing, making points, liigating, counseling, whatever's whatever ma, you splitting hairs, talkin symantics ya unda dig? All that sh*t is the same....

and just be careful what you say about Yao...that's the same sh*t they was sayin bout Dirk, and look what Dirk doin now....all it takes is a couple summers of big man camp and a new "american" attitude....careful.....the red dragon shall slumber no more.....

damn, can i get this in english?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago