Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2844 2844
this n*gga jealous.. I can't believe this.. I mean I can(its McGrady).. but.. damn T mac.. don't take out your agression for having a bad season out on D Wade
 11 years ago '04        #22
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,331 | Props total: 11370 11370
It's funny that he would even say anything like this because all it does is point out his blantant jealousy over what Wade has accomplished and it's pretty pathetic when you think about it. Wade was aggressive and aggressive players always get the calls because when you drive the lane as consistently as Wade does you draw contact. McGrady is just a jealous n*gga who I don't care for. He's another guy who doesn't give his all when things aren't in his favor and he admitted it and I guess it runs the family (Wince Carter *wink* *wink*).
 11 years ago '06        #23
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 1000bluntz said:
It's funny that he would even say anything like this because all it does is point out his blantant jealousy over what Wade has accomplished and it's pretty pathetic when you think about it. Wade was aggressive and aggressive players always get the calls because when you drive the lane as consistently as Wade does you draw contact. McGrady is just a jealous n*gga who I don't care for. He's another guy who doesn't give his all when things aren't in his favor and he admitted it and I guess it runs the family (Wince Carter *wink* *wink*).

co-signs

08-03-2006, 02:37 AM         #24
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tmac was wrong for dat, how u gonna just play d wade out like that in tha open. he betta bust a.ss this year
 11 years ago '04        #25
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,197 | Props total: 5479 5479
at least he was being real....and i agree with him
 08-03-2006, 02:51 AM         #26
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree with him...T-Mac > Wade, and another thing...Kobe don't get near as much calls as Wade...u watched the playoffs?
 11 years ago '04        #27
1000bluntz 
space
space
So you honestly think that most of those calls weren't warranted? Did y'all n*ggas even watch the Finals or what? Dallas wasn't an aggressive team and settled for jumpers like pussies while Wade dominated the ball for the Heat and went strong to the cup as much as possible and with his speed nobody could deter him from getting there and if they did it was too late and he'd draw contact. Y'all n*ggas are some ignorant a.ss mufu*kas manne.
 08-03-2006, 03:05 AM         #28
bmelo15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
Damn, he'll get fined a grip remember when Van Gundy got fined 500,000 after he said the sh*t was fixed........I swear if Yao comes out and says something.......
T-Mac still one of my fav players though
 11 years ago '04        #29
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
Just read this on another forum and i'll say he needs to shut his damn mouth. He making alot of paper on this "rigged" league.
 11 years ago '04        #30
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,197 | Props total: 5479 5479
 1000bluntz said:
So you honestly think that most of those calls weren't warranted? Did y'all n*ggas even watch the Finals or what? Dallas wasn't an aggressive team and settled for jumpers like pussies while Wade dominated the ball for the Heat and went strong to the cup as much as possible and with his speed nobody could deter him from getting there and if they did it was too late and he'd draw contact. Y'all n*ggas are some ignorant a.ss mufu*kas manne.
sorry, but i watched the finals....every single game in it's entirety. games three, five and seven were all conspired games with extremely terrible calls down the stretch that decided the outcome of the game.

but it's over now, it doesn't change the fact that the heat are the world champs. but since t-mac brought it up, i have to agree with him....it was blatantly obvious
 11 years ago '04        #31
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
wow yall cry more than miami hurricane fans still bitter over losin to ohio state...and i know cuz i'm one of those fans
 11 years ago '04        #32
1000bluntz 
space
space
Game 6? The Heat won that game fair and square and game three the Mavs fu*ked themselves up by playing pus*y ball and giving up a huge lead late in the fourth so there's no excuse for that kind of wackness on Dallas' part. Game 5 there were a few questionable calls but they were called and can't nobody undo them and the best team still won that series and the best player on the court by far was Wade, nobody else was even close. It's like people wanna vilify the Heat's effort because they were aggressive and got the calls and that ain't right. In basketball the aggressor is usually the victor and the Mavs reverted back to their pus*y a.ss soft a.ss old selves in that series and that's on them for not wanting the title as much as the aggressors, it's that simple. For anybody to say the sh*t was rigged deminishes what that team accomplished and they were the better team that series and the Mavs had their shots and couldn't cash in so fair is fair. Y'all stay on some greasy sh*t in this bi*ch sometimes and can't give credit where credit is due.
 08-03-2006, 04:59 AM         #33
jordan980  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 backMJPIP2333 said:
wow thats coming from you...............:rolleyes: odd
 08-03-2006, 08:03 AM         #34
RonMexicoQB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what he said was true, why is everyone arguing saying he's hating him. the refs control the game in the nba.
 11 years ago '04        #35
thadon87 
space
space
space
$491 | Props total: 34 34
T-Mac needs to step his game back up then talk. And get out the first round.
 08-03-2006, 08:35 AM         #36
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GO GET YOUR WET WIPES YOU WHINNY bi*chES !!!!!

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #37
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,771 | Props total: 1092 1092
Question: If it's so easy to be aggressive drive to the lane and get calls why doesn't every guard who can dribble do it in the NBA?

Man what ever happened to incidental contact? What ever happened to the offensive charge where the defender doesn't have to flop like Vlade (just cause the guy don't flop or fall down it's still a charge)? What ever happened to when you pump fake and get the defender to jump and then you jump into him and get a NO CALL cause YOU (the offensive player) initiated the contact?

Man I don't know whats more p*$$y the treatment of NFL QBs or the ticky-tacky-ness of the new NBA (started in 04-05 season)!
 11 years ago '04        #38
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
Wade gets alot of calls Tmac is right...wait till the Olympics...dudes won't be gettin the same calls they get in the NBA.
 08-03-2006, 11:13 AM         #39
b4p3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TMACs DA SH*T
 11 years ago '04        #40
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
lol@ d.wade stans catchin feelins like homos, they gonna be hatin on tmac even harder cus he said some sh*t bout they boyfriend

t-mac spoke his mind, lotta ppl agree with him so it aint like hes a delusional hater, anyone denying d.wade got alotta calls got they head up they a.ss
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago