Aug 2 - Snoop Speaks About Dr Dre & The Game credibility

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #41
snuup408 
space
space
space
$203 | Props total: 0 0
YA man finnaly somethoing worth really reading........Dre earned his spot....and has been through alot....but i hop he detox brings more west to the table.....
 11 years ago '05        #42
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
Good Read
 08-02-2006, 04:40 PM         #43
Lesane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CentsCuZ said:
Please don't put E40 on anything!
You're an idiot.

Aside from that....
Snoop speaks the truth. I remember around 96. Nobody had love for Dre, everyone saw him as the bi*ch he was. Then after Chronic 2001 in 99, everyone loved Dre again. But this just proves Dre isn't about the West, he has his own motives. And usually can't get things done. Tupac was saying this years ago....
 11 years ago '05        #44
Ghetty Green 
space
space
$99 | Props total: 0 0
Good sh*t Homie Gotta Prop You for This
 11 years ago '05        #45
vgdw 
space
space
$453 | Props total: 1 1
good read and props mayne.
snoop right on what he talking about west coast artist only really.
 11 years ago '06        #46
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 2328 2328
 The Mighty Joe said:
...and you mean Mel-Man
That Muthafukkin n*gga!! Dre ate off him since like '94/'95....He's from the Hill(Pittsurgh) & Sam Sneed was from McKeesport...Pittsburgh thought we finally was gonna be on the map w/that one as far as music, but nothing really materialized behind it...If you can find some Mel's old sh*t(Mel-function), it's crazy!...Mel-Man is a hard a.ss producer...Most of the drums on 2001 got his sound.

Look @ all the Interscope/deathRow/Aftermath production & co-production credits.

Last edited by yumflip; 08-02-2006 at 06:11 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #47
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 Lesane said:
You're an idiot.

Aside from that....
Snoop speaks the truth. I remember around 96. Nobody had love for Dre, everyone saw him as the bi*ch he was. Then after Chronic 2001 in 99, everyone loved Dre again. But this just proves Dre isn't about the West, he has his own motives. And usually can't get things done. Tupac was saying this years ago....
Go hug your mom you fu*king moron. E40 is the worst "rapper" in the history of music.
 08-02-2006, 06:03 PM         #48
Lesane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CentsCuZ said:
Go hug your mom you fu*king moron. E40 is the worst "rapper" in the history of music.
My mom? How old are you? You still live with your mother? Hating a rapper you know absolutely nothing about is pointless. Grow up kid.
 11 years ago '04        #49
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 2991 2991
good read
 11 years ago '06        #50
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
I think Dré has the power and ability to help anyone out with music. The n*gga is just mad busy rite now, tryin 2 release his new album.
 11 years ago '04        #51
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,955 | Props total: 1571 1571
I agree with Snoop. If Dre would only produce the whole fu*king artist album. The west coast would start winning. But its alot of wack west coast artist
 11 years ago '04        #52
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 Lesane said:
My mom? How old are you? You still live with your mother? Hating a rapper you know absolutely nothing about is pointless. Grow up kid.
I don't have to know a damn thing about the muh'phucka, my ears know what they hear... and it's trash. His music is trash, garbage, horrible.

The dude can't rap. <=== End of Story
 11 years ago '05        #53
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
 krish_2k4 said:
I get nervous like "Man, I hope this n**** likes it!" I gotta wait for him to tell me what he feel about it, and it's becomes like a waiting game with him. But if he likes it, trust me, muthafu*kin' everybody gonna like it. He's one hard muthafu*ka to please! God damn! God damn it's hard to please that n**** man. On some real sh*t, like damn! Whooo.

WTF!!! can he speak properly. motherfu*ker fu*k yea n*gga motherfu*ker!
Mufacka^^ this hiphop n*gga:banghead:
 08-02-2006, 07:44 PM         #54
SilverGrill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
all is true...
Dre could help a lot of artists out, but at the same time he's a vet and he has earned the right to do whatever he wants.

Entire interview was truth.
agrees
 08-02-2006, 07:53 PM         #55
I-Moc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Busta ain't been hot since Genesis...he switched up his flow but not for the better. I don't think he be bringin it like he used to.
 08-02-2006, 08:16 PM         #56
jerkycat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I also Belive that interview was true.Dr dre is the best west coast in perduction.One thing is that Dre is up there in age but has done some of the best work.I think it's all business in the end whether east or west.money talks on the beats.The man can just retire when ever he wants.I thing game is off the hook but they shoulden't of put him on an east lebel even though it was split.In the end Dre is maken money off everyone.You gotta respect a guy who can just chill at home and make the game stay the same.
 08-02-2006, 09:18 PM         #57
Mr.X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krish_2k4 said:
I get nervous like "Man, I hope this n**** likes it!" I gotta wait for him to tell me what he feel about it, and it's becomes like a waiting game with him. But if he likes it, trust me, muthafu*kin' everybody gonna like it. He's one hard muthafu*ka to please! God damn! God damn it's hard to please that n**** man. On some real sh*t, like damn! Whooo.

WTF!!! can he speak properly. motherfu*ker fu*k yea n*gga motherfu*ker!

shut up
usa > england
 11 years ago '05        #58
95thstreet 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 0 0
 CentsCuZ said:
Please don't put E40 on anything!
stop hating...you can't have a west coast album with no e-40. he's a west coast legend. Let's be real.
 11 years ago '05        #59
95thstreet 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 0 0
Dre is the best producer from the west hands down. And yes he has gotten a little lazy in his old age. But as an artist if you are expecting your producer to sell your album, you need to step your damn game up. If the two don't compliment each other then you've just got an album full of hot beats. And hell I guess Dre is tired of saving n*ggas. Yea I said it, he saves n*ggas who are mediocre rappers.
 11 years ago '05        #60
Young_Question 
space
space
$574 | Props total: 116 116
i been staying that same sh*t snoop saying dre needs to stop importing artist out side the west and bring the west coast back for real cause game damm sure anit doing it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy