most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-02-2006, 03:28 AM         #1
6419 pageviews
95 comments

tonyfett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aug 2 - Snoop Speaks About Dr Dre & The Game credibility

In Part 3, about The Game and the Change Of Heart tape, and whether Snoop believes that that hurt Game's credibilty. Snoop goes in depth, tells us how he wishes the good Doctor would come back to the West Coast, and put some New West artists on, as well as his work process, the "Detox" project, and more.

The Game part of interview is here :

[pic - click to view]

http://www.dubcnn.com/int .. pdogg06/part3/

Dubcnn: I hope it's gonna work man. You saying that everybody says that the new songs is off the hook. Now some people would say that's because when you're a superstar, you got a lot of yes-men around you, and you don't really have somebody like the D.O.C. anymore, who just really lets you know what's good and what's not, like on Doggystyle or The Chronic.

Yeah, but I gave my record to Dr. Dre. That's the same thang, so...

Dubcnn: He probably gonna be honest with you.

Exactly. He's the only n**** I be nervous about. On some real sh*t, everybody I don't give a fu*k about, but him, when I play him my sh*t, I'm like a little a.ss kid. I get nervous like "Man, I hope this n**** likes it!" I gotta wait for him to tell me what he feel about it, and it's becomes like a waiting game with him. But if he likes it, trust me, muthafu*kin' everybody gonna like it. He's one hard muthafu*ka to please! God damn! God damn it's hard to please that n**** man. On some real sh*t, like damn! Whooo.

Dubcnn: People just wish he would try to use his power and position in the game to help out some West Coast artists.

I know, muthafu*kas is sayin "If he was to do what Snoop Dogg is doing, it would be way more West Coast artists in the game!" Even if he was doing half of what I am doing! But see, Dr. Dre is not like me. Dr. Dre is perfectionist. I'm dirty, I'll fu*k with some n****s who's sh*t ain't all the way together, who ain't got the sound right, or who's mic ain't right. His sh*t is like, you got to be 100 with him. I fu*k with n****s 75, 35, 40, and I give them a shot and bring them up to 100.

He's at the end of his career where he don't really have that much time to be developing and spending all that time creating. That's why all the new acts that he gets never come out!

Dubcnn: Rakim left him, so it's gotta be something wrong!

All the new artists that's with him, either they never come out, or when they come out, he don't do they whole records! It was never a time, when you was with Dr. Dre, and he didn't do your whole fu*kin' record!

Dubcnn: He only did like six songs on Busta Rhymes sh*t.

Are they the ones that stand out or are they just six songs? That's just a real question, like what do you mean by that. How many of them songs are become singles? How many of them songs is gonna get 5 mics? How many of them songs is gonna really help Busta Rhymes do what he trying to do! To me, the best produced tracks on Busta Rhymes album is Swizz Beatz, DJ Scratch, other n****s man, not Dre. Sha Money, them n****s came with it!

But I know that Dre's mixing, made they sh*t sound the way it sounds! So they can't have full credit, when I know what his mixing sounds like. Like the song with Stevie Wonder on Busta Rhymes album. Sha Money did the beat, but I know Dr. Dre made the muthafu*ka sound the way it sounds.

Dubcnn: I know, when you listen to it you think it's a Dre beat!

But Dre didn't do it, Sha Money made the beat and Dre brought it to life. That's what Dre is really exceptional at. He's really exceptional at taking some sh*t that's 100, and making the sh*t look like 200! He don't fu*k with sh*t that's 65-70. He only fu*ks with sh*t that's 100. So the producers that Busta selected gave him some 100. But like I said, back in the days, if you had Dr. Dre as your CEO, why the fu*k wouldn't he produce your whole record? He would thrive to do that!

So it's like, that energy isn't there no more. My first record he did the whole thang, his first record, whole thang, D.O.C. whole thang, Eazy whole thang, N.W.A. whole thang. His energy man. When he did the whole thang, look at his results! 3-4-5 million. Eminem's first record, whole thang.

Dubcnn: Don't be saying that man, you saying Dre is losing his energy, what's gonna happen to Detox?!

I'm not saying he's losing his energy, I'm saying that the drive ain't there. I know what the drive is. The drive is, him calling me, and me bringing every muthafu*kin' West Coast artist that there is to him, at his disposal, to make this record sound like something. Get all the n****s that ain't from the West out of there. And that ain't with no disrespect. You need a West Coast muthafu*kin' record. Period. And I told him that! Because you can do that! You're Dr. Dre! You don't have nothing to prove by getting out these n****s that ain't from out here! You would look way better, if you support the West, and have West Coast n****s on your muthafu*kin' album, for that Detox, and bang it like we did on the Chronic!

Dubcnn: Exactly.

But that's my Godfather, so sometimes I can't talk to him like that. Because he only does what he does, and my visions sometimes are my visions. But I know if he was to do it like that, instant 4 million sales off the top.

Dubcnn: They would love it man. They loved the Up In Smoke Tour.

Yeah, because it was all West! Except for Eminem. But it was all West. Like you said, people want Dre to support the West more. That's the only way he can, is by putting n****s on his Detox record, and making them make his record sound like it's supposed to sound! Other than that, it's just gonna sound like... I don't know what it's gonna sound like, I ain't heard nothing. And I've been hearing about this record for four years!

Dubcnn: That just sounds like a dream right now, the record you talked about. I don't think that's gonna happen.

It can happen, and I talk to him about that. He tells me he wants to wait until he gets his sh*t rolling, then he wants me to bring them in. But I'm like "n**** you need to get them in, to GET your sh*t rolling. You need to have a vibe of where you're going, and then you can say "Well I don't need ya'll no more, I need him, or I just need him." But you need that energy in there from n****s that love you.

It's like, he's never done a song with E-40 before. He never did a song with MC Eiht before. He never did a song with a lot of muthafu*kas from the West, that I know if they had his beats they would k!ll that sh*t! They would only make his sh*t sound that much more better, and him as a producer, he would blossom! But that's just my opinion, and I don't know everything, I just know what I know.

Dubcnn: We gonna see what happens... Maybe one day!

No it's gonna happen... To be real with you, that record ain't coming out unless I'm on it!

Dubcnn: What would a Dr. Dre record be without a Snoop song? That doesn't work.

I can't see it working... That ain't no disrespect to Dre, cause he's the sh*t without me! He was the sh*t before me. But it's just a chemistry that muthafu*kas is looking for right now. Don't run from it, run to it, it's here! I'm on Geffen Records, that's the label that's right next to Interscope, that Jimmy Iovine runs, so I'm here with you baby! Use it!

Dubcnn: Dre's always going to be able to do what he wants to do, I guess it's just about getting his mind right.

Yeah! And using the right pieces to the puzzle to make the puzzle look like it's well connected. Because all the work I'm doing for the West Coast, could not compare to if Dr. Dre was to say "You know what Snoop? Ima stamp you. All these West Coast acts Ima give you one beat, each one that you put out." Now what the fu*k would that do? Tell me! You know what it would do! It would make muthafu*kas like "Damn! We got a beat from Dre?!"

Dubcnn: Everybody dreams about it, and I know he got a lot of beats... I feel him too because he's done reached everything you can reach so he can choose what he wants to do. But it would help so many people if he chose to give out more.

Yeah, and at the same time, when we get so far in our careers, we gotta know when to go back. Like on this next record, I could go wayyy pop, or wayyy R&B and forget all about the hood, and I would probably sell more records! But I know and understand that if I don't do this hood record, I'm might not be able to be here ten years from now, with my real people that love me. You gotta give them people back, cause they're the ones that made you. We love Dr. Dre for making that street West Coast gangsta music. We love him for that.

So, Dre, if you're reading this, come back home my n****. Let's put this sh*t together and let's get this Detox record sounding good, it would open up so many doors for these West Coast artists!

Also, for those wanting the final answer on whether Dr. Dre has production on "Blue Carpet Treatment" or not, you will get your answer in Part 4!

source :
[pic - click to view]

www.dubcnn.com
full interview :
[pic - click to view]

http://www.dubcnn.com/int .. pdogg06/part3/

95 comments for "Aug 2 - Snoop Speaks About Dr Dre & The Game credibility"

11 years ago '05        #2
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 442 442
all is true...
Dre could help a lot of artists out, but at the same time he's a vet and he has earned the right to do whatever he wants.

Entire interview was truth.
 11 years ago '04        #3
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
yeh yeh
 11 years ago '04        #4
Blazed4Dayz 
space
space
$986 | Props total: 0 0
Great Read Homie... Props !!!
 08-02-2006, 05:33 AM         #5
guncity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice read homie!
 08-02-2006, 06:05 AM         #6
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great read its real what snoop said about THE GAME he can flow he got skillz and dr dre need to go help the west coast
 08-02-2006, 06:31 AM         #7
Blahze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read homie
 11 years ago '04        #8
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,966 | Props total: 1181 1181
nice info pimpn
 08-02-2006, 08:24 AM         #9
pothead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read. props......
 08-02-2006, 08:25 AM         #10
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I get nervous like "Man, I hope this n**** likes it!" I gotta wait for him to tell me what he feel about it, and it's becomes like a waiting game with him. But if he likes it, trust me, muthafu*kin' everybody gonna like it. He's one hard muthafu*ka to please! God damn! God damn it's hard to please that n**** man. On some real sh*t, like damn! Whooo.

WTF!!! can he speak properly. motherfu*ker fu*k yea n*gga motherfu*ker!
 08-02-2006, 10:39 AM         #11
TXChainsaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props
 11 years ago '04        #12
hugeneious 
space
space
$143 | Props total: 2 2
imagine if dre produced snoops last album instead of pharrell and did not fu*k with busta. the big bang was by far dre's worse aftermath release, i hope its a wake up call to his a.ss. dre just needs drop a classic game and classic detox with westcoast artists, 50 and eminem.
 11 years ago '04        #13
dmotto 
space
space
$815 | Props total: 1 1
sorry to say this but in my opinion all eminem albums are the weakest
coming from dre and i'm not talking about the beats
plus the big bang is almost perfect if you take a better listen
overall the big bang could become the best album of 2006
still waiting for talik kweli and pharoahe monch peace
 11 years ago '04        #14
quamir14 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
Good Post
 11 years ago '04        #15
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Please don't put E40 on anything!
 11 years ago '05        #16
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
Let's not forget that Dre takes credit for beats he did not make. A lot of sh*t that people thought was him, was someone else, like Scott Storch, Daz, Hittman, etc. He does take credit when he mixes a track, to appear that he made the beat. I know for a fact that Scott Storch did most of the piano sh*t for the chronic 2001, and didn't get that much dredit. Dre is hard at beats off top, but is he losing his creativity? I think so.
 08-02-2006, 12:03 PM         #17
The Mighty Joe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hyphy707 said:
Let's not forget that Dre takes credit for beats he did not make. A lot of sh*t that people thought was him, was someone else, like Scott Storch, Daz, Hittman, etc. He does take credit when he mixes a track, to appear that he made the beat. I know for a fact that Scott Storch did most of the piano sh*t for the chronic 2001, and didn't get that much dredit. Dre is hard at beats off top, but is he losing his creativity? I think so.

True...and you mean Mel-Man...Hitman is the Rapper that lit up the last chronic album
 11 years ago '04        #18
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,681 | Props total: 6826 6826
 Hyphy707 said:
Dre, just like Em do the drums most of the time, and if u read, you'll see like "Co-Produced By", or "Strings by....", "Clavinet by...", "Bass by..."
 11 years ago '05        #19
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
that was a good read...
 08-02-2006, 12:28 PM         #20
Maaly6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CentsCuZ said:
Please don't put E40 on anything!
MUTHAfu*kIN co-sign, pretty much NOBODY from the Bay

holla at Ras Kass, Crooked I, Xzibit, Snoop, Ice Cube, MC REN--hell yeah Game was speakin tha truth in there
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
98 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
56 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
59 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy