Gatorade while working out? Good or Bad?

most viewed right now
 155
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 105
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #21
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 5761 5761
people use the term beef so loosely i wouldnt even call this a verbal cofrontation. Do u work for gatorade? I would explain but i going to sleep enjoy your different colors & flavors:applause:
 11 years ago '06        #22
kosterzoo 
space
avatar space
space
$820 | Props total: 2 2
 Duntaz said:
people use the term beef so loosely i wouldnt even call this a verbal cofrontation. Do u work for gatorade? I would explain but i going to sleep enjoy your different colors & flavors:applause:

Beef
noun

'beef " to have a problem with someone" example " me and that boy got beef"

Yeah...used real loosely.

I love it when people don't have any factual evidence to back up there claims other than 'it aint natural, hug the trees' and then act as though they above ya.

Clearly you're only basis for hating on gatorade is that its 'non organic' and thats sweet, but you talking as if its gonna start making people drop dead.

I suggest you re-read what has been posted in this thread.

No I don't work for gatorade, I'ma sports scientist, An elite athlete and someone that understands what replenishing glycogen stores is all about...clearly unlike yourself (that is until you google it and then come in here ranting stuff you just read)

Oh and the use of smileys instead of factual/antecdotal/ANY evidence... GENIUS


This guy is clearly a metal type (for those who read the 5 elements article)
 08-07-2006, 04:55 AM         #23
Daddy's Home... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We need a study on the ratio of Metal types vs. Earth/Wood/Fire types online... And then cross-reference the result wit the real-life ratios... I wonder what we'd find...

In fact; a quick rundown on fitness forum posters:


[pic - click to view]

 11 years ago '06        #24
kosterzoo 
space
avatar space
space
$820 | Props total: 2 2
^^^

A-HAH!! Class So On Point
 11 years ago '04        #25
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 6634 6634
 Daddy's Home... said:
We need a study on the ratio of Metal types vs. Earth/Wood/Fire types online... And then cross-reference the result wit the real-life ratios... I wonder what we'd find...

In fact; a quick rundown on fitness forum posters:


[pic - click to view]

This is DEFINITELY going up in the office tommorow!!!
 11 years ago '04        #26
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 5761 5761
 kosterzoo said:
Beef
noun

'beef " to have a problem with someone" example " me and that boy got beef"

Yeah...used real loosely.

I love it when people don't have any factual evidence to back up there claims other than 'it aint natural, hug the trees' and then act as though they above ya.

Clearly you're only basis for hating on gatorade is that its 'non organic' and thats sweet, but you talking as if its gonna start making people drop dead.

I suggest you re-read what has been posted in this thread.

No I don't work for gatorade, I'ma sports scientist, An elite athlete and someone that understands what replenishing glycogen stores is all about...clearly unlike yourself (that is until you google it and then come in here ranting stuff you just read)

Oh and the use of smileys instead of factual/antecdotal/ANY evidence... GENIUS


This guy is clearly a metal type (for those who read the 5 elements article)

poor soul, th reason im not going to waste my time is because peole like u r brain wash by commercials. Even soldiers in Iraq were limited to a certain amount of gatorade a day after the medical staff noticed an increase in kidney and gall stones in the troops from drinking it so much.
 08-07-2006, 01:48 PM         #27
Daddy's Home... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So you're sayin EXCESS sugar and INSUFFICIENT hydration can be harmful...?

Youse a genius son... You need to get published cus this is cutting edge stuff...

How it pertains to small amounts of sugar diluted in gallins of water in periods of strenuous physical activity though, I have no idea...


Last edited by Daddy's Home...; 08-07-2006 at 01:49 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #28
kosterzoo 
space
avatar space
space
$820 | Props total: 2 2
 Duntaz said:
poor soul, th reason im not going to waste my time is because peole like u r brain wash by commercials. Even soldiers in Iraq were limited to a certain amount of gatorade a day after the medical staff noticed an increase in kidney and gall stones in the troops from drinking it so much.


Sorry...and your claim to fame is......? How is it that I'm brain washed by commericals when I've STUDIED under people that have a PHD in physiology and they say, which proof from ESOP That during training Gatorade is GOOD FOR PREVENTING GLYCOGEN DEPLETION AND INDUCING A GREATER TESTOSTERONE RELEASE.

Whats the soldiers in Iraq gotta do with it....

Man you just keep making yourself look bad...If you read what has been posted you'll realise that we're talking about DURING training...

I love it when people CANT Back up what they say the pull the whole 'i'm better than you i dont have to stoop to your level' when it actuality you could never climb to reach mine....

Your most definately a metal type :P
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy