Jul 30 - Israeli Airstrike Kills 51 Incuding 22 Children

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #161
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 tweedle- said:
Quit catching feelings. You are the most ignorant member on this site. There is more intelligence in a tooth brush. So now, you dont warrant any responses from me because I would get more intelligence out of the wall next to me.
YEA OKAY!! I still get paid off of my study's and everything i say and know is 100 times better than u and ur boyfriend so what ever. the next time u call me stupid show some facts that proves ur word against mind... U can never know what i know and understand the situation. thats all u debaters do is look outside the box. u dont need to be rich to leave a place in an emergency and only dumb people like u think so. u know how many poor families got to get out of lebanon? do u know how many people are going through the same thing in lsrael? do u know how many rockets was seized from hezbollah? Do u know how many hezbollah f!ghters were k!lled? Do u know the exact location of the war right now as we speak? Do u know who many rocket launch spots hezbollah has and were the are at? Did u know hezbollah do not want any israel including children alive? Tell me those answers and i will never question u again. O yeah the REAL ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS.... MAYBE UR BOO BOO MIKE CAN HELP YALL BOTH SMART.
 08-01-2006, 12:11 PM         #162
yungwun1478  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
children k!lled over lies...
 08-01-2006, 12:12 PM         #163
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
YEA OKAY!! I still get paid off of my study's and everything i say and know is 100 times better than u and ur boyfriend so what ever. the next time u call me stupid show some facts that proves ur word against mind... U can never know what i know and understand the situation. thats all u debaters do is look outside the box. u dont need to be rich to leave a place in an emergency and only dumb people like u think so. u know how many poor families got to get out of lebanon? do u know how many people are going through the same thing in lsrael? do u know how many rockets was seized from hezbollah? Do u know how many hezbollah f!ghters were k!lled? Do u know the exact location of the war right now as we speak? Do u know who many rocket launch spots hezbollah has and were the are at? Did u know hezbollah do not want any israel including children alive? Tell me those answers and i will never question u again. O yeah the REAL ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS.... MAYBE UR BOO BOO MIKE CAN HELP YALL BOTH SMART.
You said more people died in WTC than Iraq. Shut up already.
 11 years ago '06        #164
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
 tweedle- said:
Even if they are in the wrong?

If you agree with N.O. than youve got to agree with the Lebanese people not being able to leave
but they arent wrong imo...i beleive everything they are doing is justified
 11 years ago '05        #165
Killaaj 
space
space
 yungwun1478 said:
WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT
 08-01-2006, 12:18 PM         #166
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11 years ago '04        #167
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19603 19603
 yungwun1478 said:
yup..you see how hezbollah uses innocents ..everybody knows they dont give a sh*t about civilian lives..firing rockets from schools and homes so when israel strikes at them the sh*t is filled with innocents..funny how its mostly women and kids too..WHERES THE MEN I WONDER..and its real funny how so many people fall for it too..
 11 years ago '05        #168
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said:
You said more people died in WTC than Iraq. Shut up already.
I NEVER SAID THAT>> I SAID MORE PEOPLE DIED IN A TERRORIST ATTACK in THE WTC.... U stupid why would i say that..... I said i dont know how many people died in iraq and that does not pretain us cause most of the k!llings are between the muslims and there is over 30 k!llings a day there and kidnapping so lets be real. Only 3000 died in WTC thats the most for a terrorist attack
 08-01-2006, 12:28 PM         #169
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Stop lieing and it depends on what you define as a terrorist attack.
 08-01-2006, 12:28 PM         #170
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
yup..you see how hezbollah uses innocents ..everybody knows they dont give a sh*t about civilian lives..firing rockets from schools and homes so when israel strikes at them the sh*t is filled with innocents..funny how its mostly women and kids too..WHERES THE MEN I WONDER..and its real funny how so many people fall for it too..

Why would Hizbollah be in schools?

There isnt even schools anymore. Plus who would be going to school when your country is being destroyed.

Fall back.
 08-01-2006, 12:30 PM         #171
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
I NEVER SAID THAT>> I SAID MORE PEOPLE DIED IN A TERRORIST ATTACK in THE WTC.... U stupid why would i say that..... I said i dont know how many people died in iraq and that does not pretain us cause most of the k!llings are between the muslims and there is over 30 k!llings a day there and kidnapping so lets be real. Only 3000 died in WTC thats the most for a terrorist attack
US have k!lled how many in Iraq?

The biggest terrorist attack was the invasion of Iraq, 100,000 dead so far.
 11 years ago '05        #172
Killaaj 
space
space
 TanstA! said:
NOW THATS TRUE...... THATS WHAT I BEEN TRYING TO SAY
 11 years ago '05        #173
Killaaj 
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:
US have k!lled how many in Iraq?

The biggest terrorist attack was the invasion of Iraq, 100,000 dead so far.
SEE WHAT IM SAYING!!!!!!!!! THIS DUDE DUMB......
Americans are protecting the iraq military in afgahn and the k!llings are between the shiites and sunnis
 08-01-2006, 12:36 PM         #174
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Americans are protecting the Iraqi government in Afgahn?
 11 years ago '05        #175
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said:
YEAH AGAINST TERROR
 11 years ago '05        #176
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said:
Today 24 iraq military soilders were k!lled by a bomb that the u.s. was not protecting and about 30 people was kidnapped, also some people died because of a car bomb today and it was at a bank and 15 died and all were from iraq army.
 08-01-2006, 12:46 PM         #177
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

11 years ago '04        #178
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19603 19603
 Mike Blitz said:
Why would Hizbollah be in schools?

There isnt even schools anymore. Plus who would be going to school when your country is being destroyed.

Fall back.
why would hezbollah be in schools and masques(however that spells) and regular homes????????? are you that dumb? seriously, comon now..

the question is, why would israel deliberately bomb a house filled with children??? answer that..why cant you see the bigger picture for just a second and see that hezbollah USES these civilians as shields of sympathy? you think hezbollah gives a sh*t about these civilians?

at this point, i think hezbollah is using force to keep these people from leaving(after israel constantly warns them that they are gonna be attacking the same spot) and forces them to pack themselves into this house from which hezbollah launches rockets, so when israel strikes back the whole world crys a river and condemns israel for "the loss of innocent lives"...this is all a chessgame, one you cant keep up with

now fall back
 11 years ago '05        #179
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said:

SEE WHAT IM SAYING U STUPID DONT KNOW ANYTHING.........

IF U WERE SMART AND RESEARCH INSTEAD OF TALKING TO MUCH U WOULD BE RIGHT MOST OF THE TIME..............
 08-01-2006, 12:57 PM         #180
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
SEE WHAT IM SAYING U STUPID DONT KNOW ANYTHING.........

IF U WERE SMART AND RESEARCH INSTEAD OF TALKING TO MUCH U WOULD BE RIGHT MOST OF THE TIME..............
The beauty of it, is that you dont even know how stupid you are.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago