Jul 30 - Israeli Airstrike Kills 51 Incuding 22 Children

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #141
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
 C.LoS said:
like i said i dont wana hurt anyones felling but thats just how i feel and i cant change that
 08-01-2006, 10:51 AM         #142
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
ok i'm gonna be honest right now and i hope nobody gets offended but this is just how i feel...i think the ppl of new orleans are fu*kin morons..they were told to get the fu*k outta there bcausea a storm was coming and they didnt...to this day i still dont understand why they stayed around...and dont tell me they didnt hav cars lol cause you know thats bullsh*t...they just didnt feel like going

Was it not one of the poorest places in the USA?
 08-01-2006, 11:01 AM         #143
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
ok i'm gonna be honest right now and i hope nobody gets offended but this is just how i feel...i think the ppl of new orleans are fu*kin morons..they were told to get the fu*k outta there bcausea a storm was coming and they didnt...to this day i still dont understand why they stayed around...and dont tell me they didnt hav cars lol cause you know thats bullsh*t...they just didnt feel like going
You know nothing of poverty. Not that Im surprised.
 11 years ago '06        #144
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:
Was it not one of the poorest places in the USA?
i dont understand you point..are you saying that they COULDNT leave? wow u guys just dont quit ull make up anything just do avoid admitting your wrong
 11 years ago '06        #145
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 tweedle- said:
You know nothing of poverty. Not that Im surprised.
ok first of all you dont know sh*t about me...my family came to america in 92 not knowing a word of english and with absoltely nothing..my dad cleaned limousines for a living and we used foodstamps to buy most of our food...and now my dad owns a business making 300k a year with a million dollar house..so dont tlel me i dont know sh*t about poverty
 08-01-2006, 11:08 AM         #146
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
ok first of all you dont know sh*t about me...my family came to america in 92 not knowing a word of english and with absoltely nothing..my dad cleaned limousines for a living and we used foodstamps to buy most of our food...and now my dad owns a business making 300k a year with a million dollar house..so dont tlel me i dont know sh*t about poverty
Then you should understand its not so easy to just leave. You think the Hurricane was just gonna hit N.O. and not 25 miles outside of it?
 11 years ago '06        #147
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 tweedle- said:
Then you should understand its not so easy to just leave. You think the Hurricane was just gonna hit N.O. and not 25 miles outside of it?
whether i should understand it or not is irrelevant...all i know is that if someone said a huge torando is about hit new york city...south bronx, bushwick, and jamaica queens would be empty within hours..and those places are pretty poor
 08-01-2006, 11:15 AM         #148
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
whether i should understand it or not is irrelevant...all i know is that if someone said a huge torando is about hit new york city...south bronx, bushwick, and jamaica queens would be empty within hours..and those places are pretty poor
NYC is needed for the US Economy, N.O. isnt. Do you honestly think they wanted to stay there? They couldnt leave.
 11 years ago '06        #149
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 tweedle- said:
NYC is needed for the US Economy, N.O. isnt. Do you honestly think they wanted to stay there? They couldnt leave.
wat does the fact that new york is needed for the economy hav antying to do with this? and wat is this "they could leave"? i dont understand that..who was holding them back?
 08-01-2006, 11:25 AM         #150
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
wat does the fact that new york is needed for the economy hav antying to do with this? and wat is this "they could leave"? i dont understand that..who was holding them back?
If NY was threatened with a hurricane, you best believe the government would be getting everyone out of there with the quickness. N.O. wasnt needed so it wasnt a top priority.

MONEY! How you gonna leave if you dont have any transport? Walk? Yeah, so lets say they got 25 miles out of N.O. by the time Katrina hit, you think they are safe there?
 11 years ago '05        #151
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 64 64
 tweedle- said:
First on fore most stupid clik..... Alot of people did not take it seriously and second people did not want to leave there houses, and thrid they was not told in in a good amount of time like every one said. Plus it was packed with people trying to leave
 08-01-2006, 11:32 AM         #152
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
First on fore most stupid clik..... Alot of people did not take it seriously and second people did not want to leave there houses, and thrid they was not told in in a good amount of time like every one said. Plus it was packed with people trying to leave
You dont deserve responses from me. Stop quoting me.
 11 years ago '06        #153
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 tweedle- said:
If NY was threatened with a hurricane, you best believe the government would be getting everyone out of there with the quickness. N.O. wasnt needed so it wasnt a top priority.

MONEY! How you gonna leave if you dont have any transport? Walk? Yeah, so lets say they got 25 miles out of N.O. by the time Katrina hit, you think they are safe there?
well maybe...like i said i never truly understood why they wouldnt leave..u do hav a point but still i mean cmooooon its impossible not to find SOME way of leaving other than walking
 11 years ago '05        #154
Killaaj 
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:

Displacing a whole nation so you can destroy everything.

You like war crimes eh?

You're gonna walk 100KM Try it.

They are actually safer inside these building than they would be out due to everything in sight being shelled.
Its not israel fault cause where the kids where there where actual bombs shooting in the air so thats hezbollah fault thats why they are chasing the hezbollah guriellas away from lebanon and what is funny is people are saying that hezbollah is saving there bombs an rockets thats why they only fired 12 or something but thats not true, the truth is israel captured most of there bombs and blew them up and there about to take the war thats why syria and iran really wants the war to cease and thats FACTS
 11 years ago '05        #155
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said:
Yea u too dumb and dont know sh*t about sh*t.
You need to be a newscaster lame a.ss niggga
 08-01-2006, 11:39 AM         #156
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
well maybe...like i said i never truly understood why they wouldnt leave..u do hav a point but still i mean cmooooon its impossible not to find SOME way of leaving other than walking
Its really not. They cant just wish a car or a bus will be there. They just couldnt leave, just like alot of the Lebonese cant.
 11 years ago '05        #157
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said:
U ACT LIKE PEOPLE BELIVE U EVERYTHING U SAY OUT UR MOUTH IS A LIA SUPPORTED BY NO ONE EXCEPT UR GIRLFRIEND MIKE WHO IS JUST A LIL GUY TRYNA TALK BIG AND SMART..... TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT THE WAR THAT IS NOT ON T.V. or posted on a site.
 08-01-2006, 11:51 AM         #158
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
U ACT LIKE PEOPLE BELIVE U EVERYTHING U SAY OUT UR MOUTH IS A LIA SUPPORTED BY NO ONE EXCEPT UR GIRLFRIEND MIKE WHO IS JUST A LIL GUY TRYNA TALK BIG AND SMART..... TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT THE WAR THAT IS NOT ON T.V. or posted on a site.
Quit catching feelings. You are the most ignorant member on this site. There is more intelligence in a tooth brush. So now, you dont warrant any responses from me because I would get more intelligence out of the wall next to me.
 11 years ago '06        #159
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 tweedle- said:
Its really not. They cant just wish a car or a bus will be there. They just couldnt leave, just like alot of the Lebonese cant.
fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine i'll agree with you about new orleans:D ...but not about israel..hell no..wen it comes to israel they will always hav my full support unless they start to hate jews lol
 08-01-2006, 12:07 PM         #160
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine i'll agree with you about new orleans:D ...but not about israel..hell no..wen it comes to israel they will always hav my full support unless they start to hate jews lol
Even if they are in the wrong?

If you agree with N.O. than youve got to agree with the Lebanese people not being able to leave
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy