Jul 30 - Israeli Airstrike Kills 51 Incuding 22 Children

most viewed right now
 83
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
16 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 64
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
62 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
75 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '06        #141
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 861 861
 C.LoS said:
like i said i dont wana hurt anyones felling but thats just how i feel and i cant change that
 08-01-2006, 09:51 AM         #142
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
ok i'm gonna be honest right now and i hope nobody gets offended but this is just how i feel...i think the ppl of new orleans are fu*kin morons..they were told to get the fu*k outta there bcausea a storm was coming and they didnt...to this day i still dont understand why they stayed around...and dont tell me they didnt hav cars lol cause you know thats bullsh*t...they just didnt feel like going

Was it not one of the poorest places in the USA?
 08-01-2006, 10:01 AM         #143
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
ok i'm gonna be honest right now and i hope nobody gets offended but this is just how i feel...i think the ppl of new orleans are fu*kin morons..they were told to get the fu*k outta there bcausea a storm was coming and they didnt...to this day i still dont understand why they stayed around...and dont tell me they didnt hav cars lol cause you know thats bullsh*t...they just didnt feel like going
You know nothing of poverty. Not that Im surprised.
 12 years ago '06        #144
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 861 861
 Mike Blitz said:
Was it not one of the poorest places in the USA?
i dont understand you point..are you saying that they COULDNT leave? wow u guys just dont quit ull make up anything just do avoid admitting your wrong
 12 years ago '06        #145
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 861 861
 tweedle- said:
You know nothing of poverty. Not that Im surprised.
ok first of all you dont know sh*t about me...my family came to america in 92 not knowing a word of english and with absoltely nothing..my dad cleaned limousines for a living and we used foodstamps to buy most of our food...and now my dad owns a business making 300k a year with a million dollar house..so dont tlel me i dont know sh*t about poverty
 08-01-2006, 10:08 AM         #146
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
ok first of all you dont know sh*t about me...my family came to america in 92 not knowing a word of english and with absoltely nothing..my dad cleaned limousines for a living and we used foodstamps to buy most of our food...and now my dad owns a business making 300k a year with a million dollar house..so dont tlel me i dont know sh*t about poverty
Then you should understand its not so easy to just leave. You think the Hurricane was just gonna hit N.O. and not 25 miles outside of it?
 12 years ago '06        #147
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 861 861
 tweedle- said:
Then you should understand its not so easy to just leave. You think the Hurricane was just gonna hit N.O. and not 25 miles outside of it?
whether i should understand it or not is irrelevant...all i know is that if someone said a huge torando is about hit new york city...south bronx, bushwick, and jamaica queens would be empty within hours..and those places are pretty poor
 08-01-2006, 10:15 AM         #148
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
whether i should understand it or not is irrelevant...all i know is that if someone said a huge torando is about hit new york city...south bronx, bushwick, and jamaica queens would be empty within hours..and those places are pretty poor
NYC is needed for the US Economy, N.O. isnt. Do you honestly think they wanted to stay there? They couldnt leave.
 12 years ago '06        #149
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 861 861
 tweedle- said:
NYC is needed for the US Economy, N.O. isnt. Do you honestly think they wanted to stay there? They couldnt leave.
wat does the fact that new york is needed for the economy hav antying to do with this? and wat is this "they could leave"? i dont understand that..who was holding them back?
 08-01-2006, 10:25 AM         #150
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
wat does the fact that new york is needed for the economy hav antying to do with this? and wat is this "they could leave"? i dont understand that..who was holding them back?
If NY was threatened with a hurricane, you best believe the government would be getting everyone out of there with the quickness. N.O. wasnt needed so it wasnt a top priority.

MONEY! How you gonna leave if you dont have any transport? Walk? Yeah, so lets say they got 25 miles out of N.O. by the time Katrina hit, you think they are safe there?
 12 years ago '05        #151
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 132 132
 tweedle- said:
NYC is needed for the US Economy, N.O. isnt. Do you honestly think they wanted to stay there? They couldnt leave.
First on fore most stupid clik..... Alot of people did not take it seriously and second people did not want to leave there houses, and thrid they was not told in in a good amount of time like every one said. Plus it was packed with people trying to leave
 08-01-2006, 10:32 AM         #152
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
First on fore most stupid clik..... Alot of people did not take it seriously and second people did not want to leave there houses, and thrid they was not told in in a good amount of time like every one said. Plus it was packed with people trying to leave
You dont deserve responses from me. Stop quoting me.
 12 years ago '06        #153
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 861 861
 tweedle- said:
If NY was threatened with a hurricane, you best believe the government would be getting everyone out of there with the quickness. N.O. wasnt needed so it wasnt a top priority.

MONEY! How you gonna leave if you dont have any transport? Walk? Yeah, so lets say they got 25 miles out of N.O. by the time Katrina hit, you think they are safe there?
well maybe...like i said i never truly understood why they wouldnt leave..u do hav a point but still i mean cmooooon its impossible not to find SOME way of leaving other than walking
 12 years ago '05        #154
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 132 132
 Mike Blitz said:



Displacing a whole nation so you can destroy everything.

You like war crimes eh?

You're gonna walk 100KM Try it.


They are actually safer inside these building than they would be out due to everything in sight being shelled.
Its not israel fault cause where the kids where there where actual bombs shooting in the air so thats hezbollah fault thats why they are chasing the hezbollah guriellas away from lebanon and what is funny is people are saying that hezbollah is saving there bombs an rockets thats why they only fired 12 or something but thats not true, the truth is israel captured most of there bombs and blew them up and there about to take the war thats why syria and iran really wants the war to cease and thats FACTS
 12 years ago '05        #155
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 132 132
 tweedle- said:
You dont deserve responses from me. Stop quoting me.
Yea u too dumb and dont know sh*t about sh*t.
You need to be a newscaster lame a.ss niggga
 08-01-2006, 10:39 AM         #156
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
well maybe...like i said i never truly understood why they wouldnt leave..u do hav a point but still i mean cmooooon its impossible not to find SOME way of leaving other than walking
Its really not. They cant just wish a car or a bus will be there. They just couldnt leave, just like alot of the Lebonese cant.
 12 years ago '05        #157
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 132 132
 tweedle- said:
You dont deserve responses from me. Stop quoting me.
U ACT LIKE PEOPLE BELIVE U EVERYTHING U SAY OUT UR MOUTH IS A LIA SUPPORTED BY NO ONE EXCEPT UR GIRLFRIEND MIKE WHO IS JUST A LIL GUY TRYNA TALK BIG AND SMART..... TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT THE WAR THAT IS NOT ON T.V. or posted on a site.
 08-01-2006, 10:51 AM         #158
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
U ACT LIKE PEOPLE BELIVE U EVERYTHING U SAY OUT UR MOUTH IS A LIA SUPPORTED BY NO ONE EXCEPT UR GIRLFRIEND MIKE WHO IS JUST A LIL GUY TRYNA TALK BIG AND SMART..... TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT THE WAR THAT IS NOT ON T.V. or posted on a site.
Quit catching feelings. You are the most ignorant member on this site. There is more intelligence in a tooth brush. So now, you dont warrant any responses from me because I would get more intelligence out of the wall next to me.
 12 years ago '06        #159
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 861 861
 tweedle- said:
Its really not. They cant just wish a car or a bus will be there. They just couldnt leave, just like alot of the Lebonese cant.
fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine i'll agree with you about new orleans:D ...but not about israel..hell no..wen it comes to israel they will always hav my full support unless they start to hate jews lol
 08-01-2006, 11:07 AM         #160
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine i'll agree with you about new orleans:D ...but not about israel..hell no..wen it comes to israel they will always hav my full support unless they start to hate jews lol
Even if they are in the wrong?

If you agree with N.O. than youve got to agree with the Lebanese people not being able to leave
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Who are your preferred reviewers?
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ain’t flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Thanos Or Darkseid
136 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy