Jul 30 - Israeli Airstrike Kills 51 Incuding 22 Children

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-31-2006, 11:35 PM         #121
C.LoS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ivan1087 said:
Your country is at war:
You have two options:
Stay or leave.

If you decide on the first choice, don't expect to live for much longer.

'nuff said.
he's right.. jus get to the nearest airport and get the fu*k outta there..

wait no.. they bombed that the first day!!!

just run to north lebonon (all the way accross the country) cus its the only place not getting bombed..

even our pro-Isreali media cant help but just show video uppon video of how fu*ked up Lebenon is, the most they can do is find a few Lebonese who are screaming "fu*k America" to try and make us want this to continue..
 07-31-2006, 11:40 PM         #122
C.LoS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 <<InphDigi>> said:
1. The people who inhabit Israel are NOT... i repeat NOT... the true descendants of Jacob. I know some might turn this into a muslim vs jew conflict, but a VERY low percentage of israeli's actually practice judaism... that arguement about them being God's chosen people is thrown out of the window in this case.

2. Hezbollah is BANKING on the israeli military to hit civilians... this is how they keep their membership high.

3. the Israeli military is acting recklessly and are attacking indiscriminate. This is completely wrong and shows that they have no concern or value for human life. This would categorize them as terrorists to a degree.

4. This whole thing started when Hezbollah kidnapped 2 israeli soldires, then israel attacks Lebanon on this type of scale... this type of offensive generally takes MONTHS to plan... sounds like a set up maybe?
99% right!! except i cant 100% agree with you on the kidnapping there are reports that they were CAPTURED IN LEBENON.. cant confirm it but BBC (the only media i trust) did a report on this.. and if you think about it, how hard would it be for Hezbollah to acctually go INTO isreal and leave with 2 soldiers, and like you said.. takes months of planning, within 48 hours they where ridin out...
 08-01-2006, 09:27 AM         #123
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRight said:
And by one israeli or american I mean even you sleepy, or even you mike, or even you tweedle, even though you are british...
One day you will completely realize what rthese counties have done for you.....

Not British, English motha fu*ka, do you speak it?

Just jokes.

What which countries have done for me?
 08-01-2006, 09:31 AM         #124
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
SO WHY IS THERE TERROR THEN
Because America put their noses in where its not needed. They interfere in things that dont concern them.
 08-01-2006, 09:33 AM         #125
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRight said:
Well if you are hiding rockets in your basement, I'm fu*king guessing you probably have some sort of an idea that Israel will bomb the sh*t out of it....
I would rather have 1,000 hezbollah backers, and members die then one single israeli or american, simple as that...
War is was, grow the fu*k up mann...
I though sleepy went bye bye???
What happened???
I just though you might have educated yourself and then realized who's at fault in this war, and any other fu*king war that israel has been apart of....
STOP POKING THE PERSON BECAUSE AFTER A WHILE HE'S GONNA SNAP....
Have you seen the Katushas(sp?)? They aint gonna fit in no basement

You're right, this is war but Israel has said they are going against Hezbollah, not Lebanon, so why should non-Hezbollah die? Only people at fault is Israel right now
 08-01-2006, 09:34 AM         #126
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRight said:
And by one israeli or american I mean even you sleepy, or even you mike, or even you tweedle, even though you are british...
One day you will completely realize what rthese counties have done for you.....
What theyve done for me? Hmm lets see

Got the Arab world hating my country
Put my country at risk to terrorist attacks

Thanks alot, really, Thanks.
 08-01-2006, 09:35 AM         #127
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Have you seen the Katushas(sp?)? They aint gonna fit in no basement

You're right, this is war but Israel has said they are going against Hezbollah, not Lebanon, so why should non-Hezbollah die? Only people at fault is Israel right now

I have already tried to tell them this, with pictures aswell, I also showed the Qassams, aint noway they can fire them from inside a house.
 08-01-2006, 09:37 AM         #128
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRight said:
I am seriously deeply saddened by the fact that you have fallen to the hezbollah propeganda....
If you think israel is going around just hitting little kids and women, then a majority of your brain and integrity has now been stripped from you....
Aaahhhhhh, unbelieveable
Still got love for you though tweedle, you just look at it on one side, and no other way man...
I doubt Hezbollah control any News station or website Ive ever looked at. If anything the Jews run it and they are commenting on how many Innocent civilians have died. Sure youve hit a couple Hezbollah soldiers but in comparison to the Innocent civilians, might aswell say you aint hit sh*t.

and I could say the exact same thing to you.
 08-01-2006, 09:53 AM         #129
BRight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THEY HAVE VIDEO OF ROCKES COMING FROM THAT EXACT SPOT!
So the took it out...
Its an us vs. them thing....
What would you done if you were israel in that situation, let them keep shooting from there just because their are civilians????
Those dont fit in basements obviously so they put it in a civilian area....
But at least you have acknowledged them to be savage minderd retards....
Disagreeing with how Israel is doing it, I could understand that...
Just Pleaese go ahead and come up with a better way....
 08-01-2006, 10:01 AM         #130
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Israel has one of the best Militarys in the world. They have the technology to see who they are shooting at. If their were really that many Hezbollah there, then all these civilians wouldnt be dead. If there was say 10 Hezbollah soldiers there and 50 civilians, why drop a bomb there?! Why not send your troops to spray the soldiers up?
 08-01-2006, 10:05 AM         #131
BRight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IN BEIRUT????
Now your just being ignorant man....
A ground invasion would cause more "Mel Gibson" type behavior...
When israel f!ghts, they f!ght for what is right...
but they also have to f!ght a p.r war against the rest of the world who hates them.....
 08-01-2006, 10:07 AM         #132
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Israel could easily go in there and murk off them Hezbollah, no problem but they just wanna carry on bombing Lebanon

Israels biggest allie is America. They are pretty much sorted in the world.
 11 years ago '06        #133
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
 tweedle- said:
Israel has one of the best Militarys in the world. They have the technology to see who they are shooting at. If their were really that many Hezbollah there, then all these civilians wouldnt be dead. If there was say 10 Hezbollah soldiers there and 50 civilians, why drop a bomb there?! Why not send your troops to spray the soldiers up?
you do hav a point...but why risk the lives of ur soldiers wen u can destroy the enemy a different way (missles)...and ye civialns mite get hurt in the prossess but they shouldnt be there in the first place....they were told to bounce mad long ago
 08-01-2006, 10:14 AM         #134
BRight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 <<InphDigi>> said:
1. The people who inhabit Israel are NOT... i repeat NOT... the true descendants of Jacob. I know some might turn this into a muslim vs jew conflict, but a VERY low percentage of israeli's actually practice judaism... that arguement about them being God's chosen people is thrown out of the window in this case.

2. Hezbollah is BANKING on the israeli military to hit civilians... this is how they keep their membership high.

3. the Israeli military is acting recklessly and are attacking indiscriminate. This is completely wrong and shows that they have no concern or value for human life. This would categorize them as terrorists to a degree.

4. This whole thing started when Hezbollah kidnapped 2 israeli soldires, then israel attacks Lebanon on this type of scale... this type of offensive generally takes MONTHS to plan... sounds like a set up maybe?

I'm all for Israel defending themselves, but at the same time I think they can handle this better than how they are. Lebanon is one of the VERY FEW Arabic nations with SOME FORM of legit Democracy... in fact... the US and Israel helped establish their gov't after the civil war... additionally, the US is looking REAL BAD in the eyes international community...fu*k what Bush says... perception is belief to some people/nations. This is another case where we've given aid and support to a nation during a conflict when it benefitted this country at the time, but when they need us again, we turn our backs on them to support a country who is clearly in the wrong, or at least acting reckless.
WHo are you?????
What is 513???
what is 313????
New Mexico?????
Please go away, your arguing with a sphardic jew, from Morocco, so that makes me a direct decendent, and it makes you my ho....
go away Mel
 08-01-2006, 10:17 AM         #135
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
you do hav a point...but why risk the lives of ur soldiers wen u can destroy the enemy a different way (missles)...and ye civialns mite get hurt in the prossess but they shouldnt be there in the first place....they were told to bounce mad long ago

Displacing a whole nation so you can destroy everything.

You like war crimes eh?

You're gonna walk 100KM Try it.

They are actually safer inside these building than they would be out due to everything in sight being shelled.
 11 years ago '06        #136
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:

Displacing a whole nation so you can destroy everything.

You like war crimes eh?

You're gonna walk 100KM Try it.

They are actually safer inside these building than they would be out due to everything in sight being shelled.
if i knew my city is gona be blown to sh*t i would walk cross country...i think life is a lil more important to the ppl of lebanon than how tired thier feet are
 08-01-2006, 10:25 AM         #137
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
if i knew my city is gona be blown to sh*t i would walk cross country...i think life is a lil more important to the ppl of lebanon than how tired thier feet are

Like the people of New Orleans walked?
 08-01-2006, 10:25 AM         #138
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
Yeah cause its so easy to just walk 100km with no food or water and the huge, huge possibilty of being shot on sight by your beloved Israeli government. If they could leave, they would. Just like Katrina victims, if they could of, they would of.

Last edited by tweedle-; 08-01-2006 at 11:06 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #139
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
ok i'm gonna be honest right now and i hope nobody gets offended but this is just how i feel...i think the ppl of new orleans are fu*kin morons..they were told to get the fu*k outta there bcausea a storm was coming and they didnt...to this day i still dont understand why they stayed around...and dont tell me they didnt hav cars lol cause you know thats bullsh*t...they just didnt feel like going
 08-01-2006, 10:47 AM         #140
C.LoS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
ok i'm gonna be honest right now and i hope nobody gets offended but this is just how i feel...i think the ppl of new orleans are fu*kin morons..they were told to get the fu*k outta there bcausea a storm was coming and they didnt...to this day i still dont understand why they stayed around...and dont tell me they didnt hav cars lol cause you know thats bullsh*t...they just didnt feel like going
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy