Jul 30 - Israeli Airstrike Kills 51 Incuding 22 Children

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-31-2006, 02:54 PM         #101
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
I dont know what the numbers was but i read alot and that is what the bible said dumb a.ss.. All the things are going to happen and we will join wit russia to form the northpole alliance and thats real.

The numbers were just over 2000. Do ya research before you type.

The Bible holds no weight, there is incest on page 3.
 11 years ago '05        #102
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 Mike Blitz said:
co-sign
U fail to realize that the deaths u are talking about is by war. What im talking about is terrorism and thats not the same. when i talk to u its like talking to a reporter that dont know sh*t but what comes on the screen or on the net. u dont know how many people died in the wtc or in iraq. i can give u an overview of the 2007-2012 period. everything u say is very untrue and thats why people here are laughing and stupid people like u and mike. There is an anti-christ. U dont even know what that mean
 07-31-2006, 03:05 PM         #103
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
U fail to realize that the deaths u are talking about is by war. What im talking about is terrorism and thats not the same. when i talk to u its like talking to a reporter that dont know sh*t but what comes on the screen or on the net. u dont know how many people died in the wtc or in iraq. i can give u an overview of the 2007-2012 period. everything u say is very untrue and thats why people here are laughing and stupid people like u and mike. There is an anti-christ. U dont even know what that mean

Your arguments hold no weight. LOG OFF
 11 years ago '05        #104
Killaaj 
space
space
 shaolinkaws said:
if russia takes sides with us then its over but thier president hates our president so i dont really know about that...i really hope they will though
Yeah thats kinda true but the anti christ will try to attack and invade russia and will bomb new york and there will be a bacterial warfare in new york and london. Thats the cause for the alliance and thats the cause for the end of war world 3. We will begin to f!ght iran soon. All so al quida and lebanon will form with iran and hezbollah to war with us
 07-31-2006, 03:05 PM         #105
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
The war you speak of is just a cover up for terrorism. America is the biggest terrorist in the world. I dont know how many have died? Wow, you really are a fool. Just stop typing. People are laughing? I dont see anyone laughing. People are laughing at you mate. I cant believe you said I dont know what Im talking about when you thought more people died in WTC than Iraq Religion is polluting you
 11 years ago '05        #106
Killaaj 
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:
Your arguments hold no weight. LOG OFF
Your media brain holds no weight. Tell me this who is making more accomplishments in the war in lebanon tell me that genius
 11 years ago '05        #107
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said:
The war you speak of is just a cover up for terrorism. America is the biggest terrorist in the world. I dont know how many have died? Wow, you really are a fool. Just stop typing. People are laughing? I dont see anyone laughing. People are laughing at you mate. I cant believe you said I dont know what Im talking about when you thought more people died in WTC than Iraq Religion is polluting you
Like i said i dont know how many died in iraq and really dont care. Thats war. when it comes to terror we have alot of people who died and people wanna talk about one familiy and couple kids. U the fool. u sound like the people of lebanon and they dumb. the reason they take up for hezbollah is cause there scared cause hezbollah is stronger the lebanons army, and 2 they f!ght for them so they could take over. u critize the people who protect ur dumb a.ss. Just cause u dont like u.s. Get the fu*k out if u feel that way and see the real. U talk about iraq and u dont even know sh*t. Most of the k!llings in iraq come from there own people cause i recall the iraq military is f!ghting terror with us and is first in line. The only people who are against u.s. are terriost. Expand ur research cause bx does not say the truth. every post on here is from the media. what im saying is not. u wanna be so right when ur wrong. Hezbollah is not even that strong its just the support by iran who is not strong either. Alot of country's have had terriost attacks by hezbollah but try's to look past that. we are standing up and thats the best thing that happended since 2000
 07-31-2006, 03:20 PM         #108
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is what you're saying "if you're against us you are a terrorist"?

Please k!ll yourself.
 07-31-2006, 03:21 PM         #109
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
Like i said i dont know how many died in iraq and really dont care. Thats war. when it comes to terror we have alot of people who died and people wanna talk about one familiy and couple kids. U the fool. u sound like the people of lebanon and they dumb. the reason they take up for hezbollah is cause there scared cause hezbollah is stronger the lebanons army, and 2 they f!ght for them so they could take over. u critize the people who protect ur dumb a.ss. Just cause u dont like u.s. Get the fu*k out if u feel that way and see the real. U talk about iraq and u dont even know sh*t. Most of the k!llings in iraq come from there own people cause i recall the iraq military is f!ghting terror with us and is first in line. The only people who are against u.s. are terriost. Expand ur research cause bx does not say the truth. every post on here is from the media. what im saying is not. u wanna be so right when ur wrong. Hezbollah is not even that strong its just the support by iran who is not strong either. Alot of country's have had terriost attacks by hezbollah but try's to look past that. we are standing up and thats the best thing that happended since 2000
I dont live in America. America arent protecting me from anything. Do you think they just hit the WTC cause they just dont like America?

You're so fu*king stupid its ridiculous. I hope Muslims bomb your house.
 11 years ago '05        #110
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said:
I dont live in America. America arent protecting me from anything. Do you think they just hit the WTC cause they just dont like America?

You're so fu*king stupid its ridiculous. I hope Muslims bomb your house.
SO WHY IS THERE TERROR THEN
 07-31-2006, 03:29 PM         #111
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ask your government why they do what they do.

They are the biggest terrorists, if they commit crimes for there own political advantage its pretty much terrorism.
 11 years ago '04        #112
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
Hezbollah has placed most of it's infrastructure within civilian populations; they're not stupid, they know about Israel's superior airpower, and know how to counter it (or at least try and embarass Israel with dead civvies on TV).

For example, see that Hezbollah command center? They built it smack-dab between two overcrowded apartment blocks; any weapon powerful enough to damage or destroy the command center will at least damage the shoddily-built buildings next door, and a few feet of targeting error (which is about normal, even for PGMs like LGBs and AGM-65s) will hit either one.

thats something my friend sent me, hezbollah is using the people as a shield.

11 years ago '06        #113
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
 yo0123yo said:
Hezbollah has placed most of it's infrastructure within civilian populations; they're not stupid, they know about Israel's superior airpower, and know how to counter it (or at least try and embarass Israel with dead civvies on TV).

For example, see that Hezbollah command center? They built it smack-dab between two overcrowded apartment blocks; any weapon powerful enough to damage or destroy the command center will at least damage the shoddily-built buildings next door, and a few feet of targeting error (which is about normal, even for PGMs like LGBs and AGM-65s) will hit either one.

thats something my friend sent me, hezbollah is using the people as a shield.

:applause: :applause: :applause: couldnt hav said it any better myself that is a perfect representation of wat is going on
 11 years ago '06        #114
Raiderking 
space
space
space
$322 | Props total: 0 0
well said. They dont understand, Hezbollah wants this exact thing to happen. Thats why all of their bases are in urban pop dominated centers. Because any bomb that hits in that center will result in civilian casulties causing Israel to look bad to the world, when in reality hezbollah are the cowards. Its easy Come out and play and no civilians get hurt. Stay inside and people are gonna die.
 07-31-2006, 09:50 PM         #115
prophetz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the jews are cowards.
they bomb children from the sky, then try to say it was the other side who k!lled them
 07-31-2006, 09:55 PM         #116
BRight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Maybe the Lebonese never expected Israel to bomb their houses. Its perfectly comparable, they were told to leave, they didnt and they died.

Well Id make sure they were there rather than just guess.

Well if you are hiding rockets in your basement, I'm fu*king guessing you probably have some sort of an idea that Israel will bomb the sh*t out of it....
I would rather have 1,000 hezbollah backers, and members die then one single israeli or american, simple as that...
War is was, grow the fu*k up mann...
I though sleepy went bye bye???
What happened???
I just though you might have educated yourself and then realized who's at fault in this war, and any other fu*king war that israel has been apart of....
STOP POKING THE PERSON BECAUSE AFTER A WHILE HE'S GONNA SNAP....
 07-31-2006, 09:58 PM         #117
BRight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And by one israeli or american I mean even you sleepy, or even you mike, or even you tweedle, even though you are british...
One day you will completely realize what rthese counties have done for you.....
 07-31-2006, 10:15 PM         #118
BRight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SleepyThug said:
Exactly why the current way is the wrong way.

So you mean the actual video footage of the rockets being deliberately shot from that EXACT location is the wrong way???
Or you want us to do what mike said and do some Miami vice, james bond sh*t, and go in there with some impossible mission....
In that situation it was either us or them, when you say you or him, when its his agenda to k!ll you, your gonna choose them, and if you say you won't, your a fu*ken liar,,,,,
Omg I'm arguing with sleepy again, I'm retarted I totally feel so....
 07-31-2006, 10:20 PM         #119
BRight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Well obviously not that smart if all they are hitting is women and kids.
I am seriously deeply saddened by the fact that you have fallen to the hezbollah propeganda....
If you think israel is going around just hitting little kids and women, then a majority of your brain and integrity has now been stripped from you....
Aaahhhhhh, unbelieveable
Still got love for you though tweedle, you just look at it on one side, and no other way man...
 11 years ago '04        #120
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
1. The people who inhabit Israel are NOT... i repeat NOT... the true descendants of Jacob. I know some might turn this into a muslim vs jew conflict, but a VERY low percentage of israeli's actually practice judaism... that arguement about them being God's chosen people is thrown out of the window in this case.

2. Hezbollah is BANKING on the israeli military to hit civilians... this is how they keep their membership high.

3. the Israeli military is acting recklessly and are attacking indiscriminate. This is completely wrong and shows that they have no concern or value for human life. This would categorize them as terrorists to a degree.

4. This whole thing started when Hezbollah kidnapped 2 israeli soldires, then israel attacks Lebanon on this type of scale... this type of offensive generally takes MONTHS to plan... sounds like a set up maybe?

I'm all for Israel defending themselves, but at the same time I think they can handle this better than how they are. Lebanon is one of the VERY FEW Arabic nations with SOME FORM of legit Democracy... in fact... the US and Israel helped establish their gov't after the civil war... additionally, the US is looking REAL BAD in the eyes international community...fu*k what Bush says... perception is belief to some people/nations. This is another case where we've given aid and support to a nation during a conflict when it benefitted this country at the time, but when they need us again, we turn our backs on them to support a country who is clearly in the wrong, or at least acting reckless.

Last edited by DIGI; 07-31-2006 at 11:29 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy