Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #81
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
 SleepyThug said:
LOL now no one expected the levees to break lol.... And the 2nd thing you said about just bombing anything where you "think" a terrorist is ya that isn't playing into their hands at all uhh debate is officially over you’ve been labeled a warmonger. Shaolin masters don’t back war man… You cant f!ght terror with terror, terror is for terrorists silly rabbit. Terror breeds terror....:sleepy:
wat the fu*k is a warmonger and please stop calling me shaolin master lol its sounds extremely retarted
 11 years ago '06        #82
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 tweedle- said:
Maybe the Lebonese never expected Israel to bomb their houses. Its perfectly comparable, they were told to leave, they didnt and they died.

Well Id make sure they were there rather than just guess.
how can you make sure if an enemy is in a certain place if u cant see them?
 07-31-2006, 01:04 PM         #83
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
wat the fu*k is a warmonger
war·mon·ger Audio pronunciation of "warmonger" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (wôrmnggr, -mng-)
n.
One who advocates or attempts to stir up war.

warmonger
n : a person who advocates war or warlike policies
 07-31-2006, 01:08 PM         #84
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
Exactly why the current way is the wrong way.
 07-31-2006, 01:08 PM         #85
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
Well you would think with an army that Israel has they would be a little bit more accurate in their targets or they could try sending in troops to Lebanon
 11 years ago '06        #86
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 SleepyThug said:
war·mon·ger Audio pronunciation of "warmonger" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (wôrmnggr, -mng-)
n.
One who advocates or attempts to stir up war.

warmonger
n : a person who advocates war or warlike policies
i dont advocate war i just believe that israels war in lebanon is completely justified by decades of arab oppression towards the jewsih ppl...thats all
 11 years ago '05        #87
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 SleepyThug said:
Thats the way its been for years so that is the only way
 11 years ago '05        #88
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said:
Well you would think with an army that Israel has they would be a little bit more accurate in their targets or they could try sending in troops to Lebanon
What are u talking about there are troops in lebanon already but there are traps and ambushes in there. they are smart thanks to the u.s.
 07-31-2006, 01:28 PM         #89
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
What are u talking about there are troops in lebanon already but there are traps and ambushes in there. they are smart thanks to the u.s.
Well obviously not that smart if all they are hitting is women and kids.
 11 years ago '05        #90
Killaaj 
space
space
 SleepyThug said:
Talk about how lebanon people are too scared to go against hezbollah and thats why they say that israel is wrong when israel will try a peace agreement. Also lets talk about the hezbollah troops making some people stay there to be a sheild and dont say its true cause it is. It dont cost no money to move, they have free rides out of lebanon every hour. also people that stay is people who dont want to leave there propertys and thats not israel fault if they bomb and they are in the way.
 11 years ago '05        #91
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said:
Well obviously not that smart if all they are hitting is women and kids.
I really think u are retarded....
 07-31-2006, 01:41 PM         #92
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
I really think u are retarded....
Well if that aint the pot calling the kettle black
 11 years ago '05        #93
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said:
Well if that aint the pot calling the kettle black
How can u agree and take sides with terriost who k!lled over 500 americans for no reason
 07-31-2006, 01:53 PM         #94
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
How can u agree and take sides with terriost who k!lled over 500 americans for no reason
How can you agree and take sides with terrorists who have k!lled over 600 innocent civilians? Im guessing you support Americas going into Iraq? If so, how can you agree and take sides with terrorists who have k!lled over 100,000 innocent civilians?
 11 years ago '06        #95
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 tweedle- said:
How can you agree and take sides with terrorists who have k!lled over 600 innocent civilians? Im guessing you support Americas going into Iraq? If so, how can you agree and take sides with terrorists who have k!lled over 100,000 innocent civilians?
 11 years ago '05        #96
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said:
Dont know about 100,000 but they k!lled more people during the 9/11 attacks.
Also u dont understand that its someone from the middle east that will try to conquer the world and has nuclear weapons they will use.... Also we will f!ght with iran and north korea and some how we will form with russia.
 07-31-2006, 02:26 PM         #97
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
Also u dont understand that its someone from the middle east that will try to conquer the world and has nuclear weapons they will use.... Also we will f!ght with iran and north korea and some how we will form with russia.
They k!lled more in the 9/11 attacks? Man, just shut the fu*k up, you're talking some crap, the WTC deaths arent even a tenth of that, its little over 2%.

I find it great how you know what they will do. You are so fu*king ignorant it is unbelievable. I actually didnt think I would find someone worse than Not2bemessedwit but Jesus Christ.
 07-31-2006, 02:28 PM         #98
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
They k!lled more in the 9/11 attacks? Man, just shut the fu*k up, you're talking some crap, the WTC deaths arent even a tenth of that, its little over 2%.

I find it great how you know what they will do. You are so fu*king ignorant it is unbelievable. I actually didnt think I would find someone worse than Not2bemessedwit but Jesus Christ.

co-sign
 11 years ago '06        #99
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 Killaaj said:
if russia takes sides with us then its over but thier president hates our president so i dont really know about that...i really hope they will though
 11 years ago '05        #100
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said:

I dont know what the numbers was but i read alot and that is what the bible said dumb a.ss.. All the things are going to happen and we will join wit russia to form the northpole alliance and thats real.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy