Jul 30 - Israeli Airstrike Kills 51 Incuding 22 Children

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
417 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-31-2006, 11:36 AM         #61
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
They are not shooting they are bombing and im not saying that all have rockets but thats where they are shooting from and hiding so they can ambush the ground forces

And you're supporting them.

can anybody say CLOWN
 11 years ago '06        #62
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
 Mike Blitz said:
Tim Ossman you mean :D

Well look at how USA did the invasion of Iraq with precision, we all saw the videos, they were actually firing the machine guns at the army. Not just firing missiles into every house they could.
thats because the iraqi army was more civilized than hezbolla and they werent hiding in ppl's houses...and if you payed attention to the entire iraq war, you would see that before ground troops went in, we bombed the sh*t out of everything and k!lled a bunch of civilians too..not saying that it was right i'm just making that fact known...also whos tim ossman lol
 07-31-2006, 11:45 AM         #63
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
thats because the iraqi army was more civilized than hezbolla and they werent hiding in ppl's houses...and if you payed attention to the entire iraq war, you would see that before ground troops went in, we bombed the sh*t out of everything and k!lled a bunch of civilians too..not saying that it was right i'm just making that fact known...also whos tim ossman lol

go to the knowledge corner

United States Air Force actually had a strategy, IDF is just bomb bomb bomb bomb everything in sight.
 11 years ago '05        #64
Pegcityplaya 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 0 0
Jews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '06        #65
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mike Blitz said:
go to the knowledge corner

United States Air Force actually had a strategy, IDF is just bomb bomb bomb bomb everything in sight.
they bomb everything because hezbolla is everywhere
 07-31-2006, 12:06 PM         #66
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:

hezbollah is in schools, in churches, in mosques, in hospitals, in dairy factories,

can I say SHUTTUP now
 07-31-2006, 12:06 PM         #67
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
Obviously not if all they are k!lling is women and children.
 11 years ago '06        #68
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 tweedle- said:
Obviously not if all they are k!lling is women and children.
ye cause thats def ALL their k!lling

i think its YOUR turn to turn off the news
 07-31-2006, 12:16 PM         #69
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
ye cause thats def ALL their k!lling

i think its YOUR turn to turn off the news
Well, lets compare the deaths of Hezbollah soliders to innocent civilians. Might aswell say all their hitting is innocent cizilians.
 07-31-2006, 12:16 PM         #70
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Raiderking said:
wow look at this guy why dont u talk about the suicide bombers in Iraq that k!ll 50 civilians almost every day. Show both sides of the argument. And in regards to why do the lebanease deserve this ..... well Hezbollah is on lebanease soil and most of the members are lebanease themselves. None of the Israeli targets are hitting the Christian section of Lebanon, this is entirely targeting the muslim population which supports and aides Hezbollah.

Atleast Israel is giving them a warning, where was the warning when Hezbollah bombs blew up a restuarent in 2004 or when Hamas suicide bombers blow up hundreds of poeple including innocent children involved in no war. Though im def not defending the k!lling of children theres no way in hell Israel targeting children thats just idoitic if anyone thinks like that but can u say the same for suicide bombers.

Your all gonna suck this innocent for all its work for months but i guarentee none of u at all said a damn fu*king word when a suicide bombers k!lls hundreds of civilians including children. Dont give me this victim sh*t and pro peace when its obvouise your just anti-Israel.
Why do you loaves of bread keep bringing up Iraq??? In my post I even mention Iraq and my views on that are the same but why would I mention that when the article and topic is referring to this conflict? Ya every one out of the blue started hating Israel lol you’re an idiot. Why would anyone be pro or anti any country when there’s more then one type of people there? That is like hating America because I hate white people...Get some new talking points so you can say something new besides the same crying of anti anything or pro anything, its not about that, maybe try reading my post first before you attack it you simp. :sleepy:
 11 years ago '06        #71
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 tweedle- said:
Well, lets compare the deaths of Hezbollah soliders to innocent civilians. Might aswell say all their hitting is innocent cizilians.
thier hitting innocent civilians becasue they think thats where hezbolla is...hezbolla isnt ur average army marching around with flags and uniforms..you can basically call them an underground terrorist group..its hard to find them and if those civilans had any sense in them they woulda bounced the fu*k outta there 2 weeks ago wen israel told them to...and dont give me any bullsh*t about them not having cars...if north korea said were gonna bomb los angeles in two days the city would be empty within 8 hours...even the homeless bums wouldnt stay and they dont hav cars either
 07-31-2006, 12:23 PM         #72
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:

COSIGN. That is why they need to handle this better instead of pissin all over a country to try to k!ll some cold soars. Just because there’s a percentage of bad doesn't mean you purge an entire country. LOL at the people thinking bombing your neighbor will protect your country from terrorists and bring peace. Lol I bet you give your family members blessed snake oil from the 700 club if they catch a case of cancer. :sleepy:
 07-31-2006, 12:24 PM         #73
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
thier hitting innocent civilians becasue they think thats where hezbolla is...hezbolla isnt ur average army marching around with flags and uniforms..you can basically call them an underground terrorist group..its hard to find them and if those civilans had any sense in them they woulda bounced the fu*k outta there 2 weeks ago wen israel told them to...and dont give me any bullsh*t about them not having cars...if north korea said were gonna bomb los angeles in two days the city would be empty within 8 hours...even the homeless bums wouldnt stay and they dont hav cars either
Just like everyone was told to leave N.O. before Katrina? Yeah that really happened

So they dont actually know where they are, so why not just drop bombs everywhere just incase, right?
 11 years ago '06        #74
SM 38164 heat pts38164
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67131 67131
this stuff is getting ridicoulous
 11 years ago '06        #75
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 tweedle- said:
Just like everyone was told to leave N.O. before Katrina? Yeah that really happened

So they dont actually know where they are, so why not just drop bombs everywhere just incase, right?
you cant compare this to new orleans because the city flooded as a result of the levys (if thats how u spell it) breaking. whether or not they told the ppl to leave is irrelevant because no one expected the levys to fail.

and for ur other comment, if your enemy is HIDING from you, wat are you gonna do? your gonna bomb the place you THINK they are hiding in
 07-31-2006, 12:35 PM         #76
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
Like New Orleans was empty when Katrina hit? Not every where is the same as rich America some countries are worse off and poor plus they aren't birds they can't just migrate north when the weather gets too hot. I'd like to see your mickey D eatin self walk 5 miles in the hot sun let alone doing anything even slightly close to what these people would have to do to escape Israel’s careless bombing runs. And another person saying it’s ok to k!ll innocent people if terrorists are sprinkled in like they are an incriminating salt and pepper. It is not okay to attack a country and bomb it back to the dark ages to f!ght a group of people. Also comparing rockets to nukes? Come on Wu-Tang Shaolin master you can do better… :sleepy:
 11 years ago '06        #77
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 SleepyThug said:
Like New Orleans was empty when Katrina hit? Not every where is the same as rich America some countries are worse off and poor plus they aren't birds they can't just migrate north when the weather gets too hot. I'd like to see your mickey D eatin self walk 5 miles in the hot sun let alone doing anything even slightly close to what these people would have to do to escape Israel’s careless bombing runs. And another person saying it’s ok to k!ll innocent people if terrorists are sprinkled in like they are an incriminating salt and pepper. It is not okay to attack a country and bomb it back to the dark ages to f!ght a group of people. Also comparing rockets to nukes? Come on Wu-Tang Shaolin master you can do better… :sleepy:
i dont even like wu-tang...the reason i hav shaolin as my location is a whole other story lol
 07-31-2006, 12:42 PM         #78
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
you cant compare this to new orleans because the city flooded as a result of the levys (if thats how u spell it) breaking. whether or not they told the ppl to leave is irrelevant because no one expected the levys to fail.

and for ur other comment, if your enemy is HIDING from you, wat are you gonna do? your gonna bomb the place you THINK they are hiding in
LOL now no one expected the levees to break lol.... And the 2nd thing you said about just bombing anything where you "think" a terrorist is ya that isn't playing into their hands at all uhh debate is officially over you’ve been labeled a warmonger. Shaolin masters don’t back war man… You cant f!ght terror with terror, terror is for terrorists silly rabbit. Terror breeds terror....:sleepy:

Last edited by SleepyThug; 07-31-2006 at 12:44 PM.. Reason: Dropped the Wu-Tang for shaolinkaws
 07-31-2006, 12:44 PM         #79
chronic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iN GANGSTA TALK: "Dats sum fukk'd up shyt yo!!111"
 07-31-2006, 12:47 PM         #80
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:

Maybe the Lebonese never expected Israel to bomb their houses. Its perfectly comparable, they were told to leave, they didnt and they died.

Well Id make sure they were there rather than just guess.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy