Jul 30 - Israeli Airstrike Kills 51 Incuding 22 Children

most viewed right now
27 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+35  63
27 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

07-31-2006, 12:35 PM         #76
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said
thier hitting innocent civilians becasue they think thats where hezbolla is...hezbolla isnt ur average army marching around with flags and uniforms..you can basically call them an underground terrorist group..its hard to find them and if those civilans had any sense in them they woulda bounced the fu*k outta there 2 weeks ago wen israel told them to...and dont give me any bullsh*t about them not having cars...if north korea said were gonna bomb los angeles in two days the city would be empty within 8 hours...even the homeless bums wouldnt stay and they dont hav cars either
Like New Orleans was empty when Katrina hit? Not every where is the same as rich America some countries are worse off and poor plus they aren't birds they can't just migrate north when the weather gets too hot. I'd like to see your mickey D eatin self walk 5 miles in the hot sun let alone doing anything even slightly close to what these people would have to do to escape Israel’s careless bombing runs. And another person saying it’s ok to k!ll innocent people if terrorists are sprinkled in like they are an incriminating salt and pepper. It is not okay to attack a country and bomb it back to the dark ages to f!ght a group of people. Also comparing rockets to nukes? Come on Wu-Tang Shaolin master you can do better… :sleepy:

12 years ago '06        #77
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 866 866
 SleepyThug said
Like New Orleans was empty when Katrina hit? Not every where is the same as rich America some countries are worse off and poor plus they aren't birds they can't just migrate north when the weather gets too hot. I'd like to see your mickey D eatin self walk 5 miles in the hot sun let alone doing anything even slightly close to what these people would have to do to escape Israel’s careless bombing runs. And another person saying it’s ok to k!ll innocent people if terrorists are sprinkled in like they are an incriminating salt and pepper. It is not okay to attack a country and bomb it back to the dark ages to f!ght a group of people. Also comparing rockets to nukes? Come on Wu-Tang Shaolin master you can do better… :sleepy:
i dont even like wu-tang...the reason i hav shaolin as my location is a whole other story lol

07-31-2006, 12:42 PM         #78
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said
you cant compare this to new orleans because the city flooded as a result of the levys (if thats how u spell it) breaking. whether or not they told the ppl to leave is irrelevant because no one expected the levys to fail.

and for ur other comment, if your enemy is HIDING from you, wat are you gonna do? your gonna bomb the place you THINK they are hiding in
LOL now no one expected the levees to break lol.... And the 2nd thing you said about just bombing anything where you "think" a terrorist is ya that isn't playing into their hands at all uhh debate is officially over you’ve been labeled a warmonger. Shaolin masters don’t back war man… You cant f!ght terror with terror, terror is for terrorists silly rabbit. Terror breeds terror....:sleepy:

Last edited by SleepyThug; 07-31-2006 at 12:44 PM.. Reason: Dropped the Wu-Tang for shaolinkaws

07-31-2006, 12:44 PM         #79
chronic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iN GANGSTA TALK: "Dats sum fukk'd up shyt yo!!111"

07-31-2006, 12:47 PM         #80
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said
you cant compare this to new orleans because the city flooded as a result of the levys (if thats how u spell it) breaking. whether or not they told the ppl to leave is irrelevant because no one expected the levys to fail.

and for ur other comment, if your enemy is HIDING from you, wat are you gonna do? your gonna bomb the place you THINK they are hiding in
Maybe the Lebonese never expected Israel to bomb their houses. Its perfectly comparable, they were told to leave, they didnt and they died.

Well Id make sure they were there rather than just guess.

12 years ago '06        #81
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 SleepyThug said
LOL now no one expected the levees to break lol.... And the 2nd thing you said about just bombing anything where you "think" a terrorist is ya that isn't playing into their hands at all uhh debate is officially over you’ve been labeled a warmonger. Shaolin masters don’t back war man… You cant f!ght terror with terror, terror is for terrorists silly rabbit. Terror breeds terror....:sleepy:
wat the fu*k is a warmonger and please stop calling me shaolin master lol its sounds extremely retarted

12 years ago '06        #82
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 tweedle- said
Maybe the Lebonese never expected Israel to bomb their houses. Its perfectly comparable, they were told to leave, they didnt and they died.

Well Id make sure they were there rather than just guess.
how can you make sure if an enemy is in a certain place if u cant see them?

07-31-2006, 01:04 PM         #83
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said
wat the fu*k is a warmonger
war·mon·ger Audio pronunciation of "warmonger" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (wôrmnggr, -mng-)
n.
One who advocates or attempts to stir up war.

warmonger
n : a person who advocates war or warlike policies

07-31-2006, 01:08 PM         #84
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said
Exactly why the current way is the wrong way.

07-31-2006, 01:08 PM         #85
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said
Well you would think with an army that Israel has they would be a little bit more accurate in their targets or they could try sending in troops to Lebanon

12 years ago '06        #86
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 SleepyThug said
war·mon·ger Audio pronunciation of "warmonger" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (wôrmnggr, -mng-)
n.
One who advocates or attempts to stir up war.

warmonger
n : a person who advocates war or warlike policies
i dont advocate war i just believe that israels war in lebanon is completely justified by decades of arab oppression towards the jewsih ppl...thats all

12 years ago '05        #87
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 178 178
 SleepyThug said
Thats the way its been for years so that is the only way

12 years ago '05        #88
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said
Well you would think with an army that Israel has they would be a little bit more accurate in their targets or they could try sending in troops to Lebanon
What are u talking about there are troops in lebanon already but there are traps and ambushes in there. they are smart thanks to the u.s.

07-31-2006, 01:28 PM         #89
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said
What are u talking about there are troops in lebanon already but there are traps and ambushes in there. they are smart thanks to the u.s.
Well obviously not that smart if all they are hitting is women and kids.

12 years ago '05        #90
Killaaj 
space
space
 SleepyThug said
Talk about how lebanon people are too scared to go against hezbollah and thats why they say that israel is wrong when israel will try a peace agreement. Also lets talk about the hezbollah troops making some people stay there to be a sheild and dont say its true cause it is. It dont cost no money to move, they have free rides out of lebanon every hour. also people that stay is people who dont want to leave there propertys and thats not israel fault if they bomb and they are in the way.

12 years ago '05        #91
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said
Well obviously not that smart if all they are hitting is women and kids.
I really think u are retarded....

07-31-2006, 01:41 PM         #92
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said
I really think u are retarded....
Well if that aint the pot calling the kettle black

12 years ago '05        #93
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said
Well if that aint the pot calling the kettle black
How can u agree and take sides with terriost who k!lled over 500 americans for no reason

07-31-2006, 01:53 PM         #94
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said
How can u agree and take sides with terriost who k!lled over 500 americans for no reason
How can you agree and take sides with terrorists who have k!lled over 600 innocent civilians? Im guessing you support Americas going into Iraq? If so, how can you agree and take sides with terrorists who have k!lled over 100,000 innocent civilians?

12 years ago '06        #95
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 tweedle- said
How can you agree and take sides with terrorists who have k!lled over 600 innocent civilians? Im guessing you support Americas going into Iraq? If so, how can you agree and take sides with terrorists who have k!lled over 100,000 innocent civilians?

12 years ago '05        #96
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said
Dont know about 100,000 but they k!lled more people during the 9/11 attacks.
Also u dont understand that its someone from the middle east that will try to conquer the world and has nuclear weapons they will use.... Also we will f!ght with iran and north korea and some how we will form with russia.

07-31-2006, 02:26 PM         #97
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said
Also u dont understand that its someone from the middle east that will try to conquer the world and has nuclear weapons they will use.... Also we will f!ght with iran and north korea and some how we will form with russia.
They k!lled more in the 9/11 attacks? Man, just shut the fu*k up, you're talking some crap, the WTC deaths arent even a tenth of that, its little over 2%.

I find it great how you know what they will do. You are so fu*king ignorant it is unbelievable. I actually didnt think I would find someone worse than Not2bemessedwit but Jesus Christ.

07-31-2006, 02:28 PM         #98
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
They k!lled more in the 9/11 attacks? Man, just shut the fu*k up, you're talking some crap, the WTC deaths arent even a tenth of that, its little over 2%.

I find it great how you know what they will do. You are so fu*king ignorant it is unbelievable. I actually didnt think I would find someone worse than Not2bemessedwit but Jesus Christ.

co-sign

12 years ago '06        #99
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 Killaaj said
if russia takes sides with us then its over but thier president hates our president so i dont really know about that...i really hope they will though

12 years ago '05        #100
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said

I dont know what the numbers was but i read alot and that is what the bible said dumb a.ss.. All the things are going to happen and we will join wit russia to form the northpole alliance and thats real.

Home      

most viewed right now
+17online now  33
Image(s) inside AY Y wud I post ya sister ?! (when I could just post her fam & friends..
114 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+71online now  21
Video inside This is the reason JayZ dropped his surprise album on Nas' release week..
115 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  16
Image(s) inside Whats POPPING?! PoP FUNKO Collectors
86 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
-22online now  13
Dec 15 - 10 year old boy in drag danced for money at a NY gay bar. MSM Silent!..
139 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Kanye says 2 of the 12 lost tribes of Israel are black. Is he correct?
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
So Young Thug a mason mason
220 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Travis Scott STICKS BY his word and SONS KANYE