Jul 30 - Israeli Airstrike Kills 51 Incuding 22 Children

most viewed right now
+80  140
46 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
+22  111
28 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

07-31-2006, 11:09 AM         #51
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said
its not that easy to do as you say...lol "zip"

Well they use a helicopter, put some special forces in, throw a rope down, "zip" down a few guys go in.

Black hawk down.

12 years ago '05        #52
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 178 178
 BRight said
I think that's a great reference when you talk about gangs and people getting caught in the crossfire, IT HAPPENS....
For the kids its obviously not their fault but it clearly is the parents fault for not taking them out of there because THEY KNEW IT WAS COMING....
Mikey, if israel does not strike right there, I guarantee you an hour later they are gonna shoot more rockets from there...
If we have a ground invasion where there will be a lot less casualties, then EVERYONES GONNA bi*ch ABOUT ISRAEL INVADING A COUNTRY, its a lose lose in the p.r. Department, but you or anyone else on this board should not be gullable enough to fall for the numbers or whatnot, they had to do what they did, period...
But now lebanons army is going to join hezbollah in the f!ght. Also people fail to remember that hezbollah fired 50 missiles before the war started. and the hezbollah f!ghters are hiding in apartment complexes and using the people as shields and israel has no choice but bomb. See hezbollah is trying to get the media on there side so people will help join them and so they can take over lebanon..

12 years ago '05        #53
Killaaj 
space
space
 Mike Blitz said
Well they use a helicopter, put some special forces in, throw a rope down, "zip" down a few guys go in.

Black hawk down.
Thats what happened in 2000 and thats what hezbollah wants them to do.

07-31-2006, 11:16 AM         #54
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said
But now lebanons army is going to join hezbollah in the f!ght. Also people fail to remember that hezbollah fired 50 missiles before the war started. and the hezbollah f!ghters are hiding in apartment complexes and using the people as shields and israel has no choice but bomb. See hezbollah is trying to get the media on there side so people will help join them and so they can take over lebanon..

they cant possibly get katuysha rockets into houses

07-31-2006, 11:20 AM         #55
BRight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Blitz said
So they could not zip a few special forces down there to actually take out the militants and get them out after?
Your totally roight, we should of hit up crocket and tubbs and they would have handled it....

Come on mike......

Your gettin it!

12 years ago '05        #56
Killaaj 
space
space
 Mike Blitz said

Why would they be in a house. They are in the population and around familiys

07-31-2006, 11:25 AM         #57
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said
Why would they be in a house. They are in the population and around familiys

So they are shooting everything around where the katuyshas and qassams were actually from.

Like that makes sense, so they are actually commiting war crimes then.

12 years ago '06        #58
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 866 866
 Mike Blitz said

well i hav no idea wat their firing but they are shooting SOME TYPE of rockets from civilian areas...also @ you for thinking that u can just send a couple helicopters wit some special forces and the whole problem is solved..if you can do that then every war would be over within 2 days..it would be sick though lol we need some james bond type sh*t to happen..that way they can get osama and quietly :D

07-31-2006, 11:31 AM         #59
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said
well i hav no idea wat their firing but they are shooting SOME TYPE of rockets from civilian areas...also @ you for thinking that u can just send a couple helicopters wit some special forces and the whole problem is solved..if you can do that then every war would be over within 2 days..it would be sick though lol we need some james bond type sh*t to happen..that way they can get osama and quietly :D
Tim Ossman you mean :D

Well look at how USA did the invasion of Iraq with precision, we all saw the videos, they were actually firing the machine guns at the army. Not just firing missiles into every house they could.

12 years ago '05        #60
Killaaj 
space
space
 Mike Blitz said
So they are shooting everything around where the katuyshas and qassams were actually from.

Like that makes sense, so they are actually commiting war crimes then.
They are not shooting they are bombing and im not saying that all have rockets but thats where they are shooting from and hiding so they can ambush the ground forces

07-31-2006, 11:36 AM         #61
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said
They are not shooting they are bombing and im not saying that all have rockets but thats where they are shooting from and hiding so they can ambush the ground forces

And you're supporting them.

can anybody say CLOWN

12 years ago '06        #62
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mike Blitz said
Tim Ossman you mean :D

Well look at how USA did the invasion of Iraq with precision, we all saw the videos, they were actually firing the machine guns at the army. Not just firing missiles into every house they could.
thats because the iraqi army was more civilized than hezbolla and they werent hiding in ppl's houses...and if you payed attention to the entire iraq war, you would see that before ground troops went in, we bombed the sh*t out of everything and k!lled a bunch of civilians too..not saying that it was right i'm just making that fact known...also whos tim ossman lol

07-31-2006, 11:45 AM         #63
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said
thats because the iraqi army was more civilized than hezbolla and they werent hiding in ppl's houses...and if you payed attention to the entire iraq war, you would see that before ground troops went in, we bombed the sh*t out of everything and k!lled a bunch of civilians too..not saying that it was right i'm just making that fact known...also whos tim ossman lol

go to the knowledge corner

United States Air Force actually had a strategy, IDF is just bomb bomb bomb bomb everything in sight.

12 years ago '05        #64
Pegcityplaya 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 0 0
Jews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 years ago '06        #65
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mike Blitz said
go to the knowledge corner

United States Air Force actually had a strategy, IDF is just bomb bomb bomb bomb everything in sight.
they bomb everything because hezbolla is everywhere

07-31-2006, 12:06 PM         #66
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said

hezbollah is in schools, in churches, in mosques, in hospitals, in dairy factories,

can I say SHUTTUP now

07-31-2006, 12:06 PM         #67
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said
Obviously not if all they are k!lling is women and children.

12 years ago '06        #68
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 tweedle- said
Obviously not if all they are k!lling is women and children.
ye cause thats def ALL their k!lling

i think its YOUR turn to turn off the news

07-31-2006, 12:16 PM         #69
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said
ye cause thats def ALL their k!lling

i think its YOUR turn to turn off the news
Well, lets compare the deaths of Hezbollah soliders to innocent civilians. Might aswell say all their hitting is innocent cizilians.

07-31-2006, 12:16 PM         #70
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Raiderking said
wow look at this guy why dont u talk about the suicide bombers in Iraq that k!ll 50 civilians almost every day. Show both sides of the argument. And in regards to why do the lebanease deserve this ..... well Hezbollah is on lebanease soil and most of the members are lebanease themselves. None of the Israeli targets are hitting the Christian section of Lebanon, this is entirely targeting the muslim population which supports and aides Hezbollah.

Atleast Israel is giving them a warning, where was the warning when Hezbollah bombs blew up a restuarent in 2004 or when Hamas suicide bombers blow up hundreds of poeple including innocent children involved in no war. Though im def not defending the k!lling of children theres no way in hell Israel targeting children thats just idoitic if anyone thinks like that but can u say the same for suicide bombers.

Your all gonna suck this innocent for all its work for months but i guarentee none of u at all said a damn fu*king word when a suicide bombers k!lls hundreds of civilians including children. Dont give me this victim sh*t and pro peace when its obvouise your just anti-Israel.
Why do you loaves of bread keep bringing up Iraq??? In my post I even mention Iraq and my views on that are the same but why would I mention that when the article and topic is referring to this conflict? Ya every one out of the blue started hating Israel lol you’re an idiot. Why would anyone be pro or anti any country when there’s more then one type of people there? That is like hating America because I hate white people...Get some new talking points so you can say something new besides the same crying of anti anything or pro anything, its not about that, maybe try reading my post first before you attack it you simp. :sleepy:

12 years ago '06        #71
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 tweedle- said
Well, lets compare the deaths of Hezbollah soliders to innocent civilians. Might aswell say all their hitting is innocent cizilians.
thier hitting innocent civilians becasue they think thats where hezbolla is...hezbolla isnt ur average army marching around with flags and uniforms..you can basically call them an underground terrorist group..its hard to find them and if those civilans had any sense in them they woulda bounced the fu*k outta there 2 weeks ago wen israel told them to...and dont give me any bullsh*t about them not having cars...if north korea said were gonna bomb los angeles in two days the city would be empty within 8 hours...even the homeless bums wouldnt stay and they dont hav cars either

07-31-2006, 12:23 PM         #72
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said

COSIGN. That is why they need to handle this better instead of pissin all over a country to try to k!ll some cold soars. Just because there’s a percentage of bad doesn't mean you purge an entire country. LOL at the people thinking bombing your neighbor will protect your country from terrorists and bring peace. Lol I bet you give your family members blessed snake oil from the 700 club if they catch a case of cancer. :sleepy:

07-31-2006, 12:24 PM         #73
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said
thier hitting innocent civilians becasue they think thats where hezbolla is...hezbolla isnt ur average army marching around with flags and uniforms..you can basically call them an underground terrorist group..its hard to find them and if those civilans had any sense in them they woulda bounced the fu*k outta there 2 weeks ago wen israel told them to...and dont give me any bullsh*t about them not having cars...if north korea said were gonna bomb los angeles in two days the city would be empty within 8 hours...even the homeless bums wouldnt stay and they dont hav cars either
Just like everyone was told to leave N.O. before Katrina? Yeah that really happened

So they dont actually know where they are, so why not just drop bombs everywhere just incase, right?

12 years ago '06        #74
SM 39960 heat pts39960
space
space
space
$137,520 | Props total: 104871 104871
this stuff is getting ridicoulous

12 years ago '06        #75
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 tweedle- said
Just like everyone was told to leave N.O. before Katrina? Yeah that really happened

So they dont actually know where they are, so why not just drop bombs everywhere just incase, right?
you cant compare this to new orleans because the city flooded as a result of the levys (if thats how u spell it) breaking. whether or not they told the ppl to leave is irrelevant because no one expected the levys to fail.

and for ur other comment, if your enemy is HIDING from you, wat are you gonna do? your gonna bomb the place you THINK they are hiding in

Home      

most viewed right now
+71online now  55
Video inside This is the reason JayZ dropped his surprise album on Nas' release week..
113 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  38
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
47 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  22
So Young Thug a mason mason
208 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-20online now  17
Dec 15 - 10 year old boy in drag danced for money at a NY gay bar. MSM Silent!..
135 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+57online now  14
Image(s) inside Winnie Harlow breaks the internet
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+17online now  11
Image(s) inside AY Y wud I post ya sister ?! (when I could just post her fam & friends..
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+20online now  7
Image(s) inside Whats POPPING?! PoP FUNKO Collectors
82 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  6
Dec 15 - "saddam hussein" was allegedly found in a spider hole bunker 15 years..
163 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy