Jul 30 - Israeli Airstrike Kills 51 Incuding 22 Children

most viewed right now
 159
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 42
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-31-2006, 01:33 AM         #41
LOCO666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at fools saying lebanese are muslim 30% are catholic...smh at idiots...also lmao at people sticking up for a religion who was used in the defence of 9/11 suicide bombers
 07-31-2006, 02:39 AM         #42
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No matter how much you love Israel it shouldn't matter, any reasonable human who doesn't find joy in innocent people dying can see major problems with this conflict. All of you defending Israel and saying the same talking points over and over why not try to open your mind a little tiny bit and see there are much better and more reasonable ways to deal with this.

Although most of you cheering on these horrible actions obviously don't care about suffering and death tolls because you believe too strongly in the fact that this murderous attack is going to bring peace and make Israel’s people safer. The fact of the matter is, it isn't, just like the same type of actions didn't ring in peace and democracy in Iraq.

Stop defending either side, stop f!ghting, and maybe try thinking about the destruction being done and the amount of innocent people being k!lled or even the sheer terror and horror these people are being put through and maybe then you will start to understand most people aren't attacking the Jews or Israel, they are mad at Israel the country (mostly the people in power) for their carelessness and merely want them to go about this in a better way.

Also as for defending the k!lling of innocent people by saying it was the terrorists fault for shooting rockets or positioning themselves near civilian targets that is completely idiotic. Since when does something as horrible as murdering 30+ children with one strike become ok because of this? You’re comparing a country’s military’s actions to the actions of terrorists? Come on I think the world can hold a country to a higher bar then an organization bent on causing terror.
:sleepy:


Last edited by SleepyThug; 07-31-2006 at 02:40 AM..
 07-31-2006, 02:52 AM         #43
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRight said:
The loss of innocent life is very sad, but sorry homie, it was loss of tainted life...Tainted by hezbollah from a very young age.....
Wow are you really defending the k!lling of children? LOL. Jesus, man you’re a bitter, hateful, completely retarded individual aren't you? Every one of your posts are filled with hate and you even attack me every time I post when I have explained myself many times over and in my above post I spelled it out for you again and you can still say hateful things to me about my reasonable view? I hope you’re a child because unlike you, I believe a “tainted youth” can still live a productive life and they don’t need to be terminated…maybe go see a shrink or something and stay away from the violent video games. Oh and get a prescription for xanax.:sleepy:
 11 years ago '06        #44
Raiderking 
space
space
space
$322 | Props total: 0 0
wow look at this guy why dont u talk about the suicide bombers in Iraq that k!ll 50 civilians almost every day. Show both sides of the argument. And in regards to why do the lebanease deserve this ..... well Hezbollah is on lebanease soil and most of the members are lebanease themselves. None of the Israeli targets are hitting the Christian section of Lebanon, this is entirely targeting the muslim population which supports and aides Hezbollah.

Atleast Israel is giving them a warning, where was the warning when Hezbollah bombs blew up a restuarent in 2004 or when Hamas suicide bombers blow up hundreds of poeple including innocent children involved in no war. Though im def not defending the k!lling of children theres no way in hell Israel targeting children thats just idoitic if anyone thinks like that but can u say the same for suicide bombers.

Your all gonna suck this innocent for all its work for months but i guarentee none of u at all said a damn fu*king word when a suicide bombers k!lls hundreds of civilians including children. Dont give me this victim sh*t and pro peace when its obvouise your just anti-Israel.
 07-31-2006, 03:54 AM         #45
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Raiderking said:
Dont give me this victim sh*t and pro peace when its obvouise your just anti-Israel.
i'm bothered by the fact that any of it happens, anywhere.
 07-31-2006, 06:44 AM         #46
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRight said:
Look, as soon as you take your head out of your a.ss and see both sides of the story you will see that Israel has clear video and evidence showing that hezbollah was launching misslies from THE SAME EXACT PLACE THEY PLACED THE AIR STRIKE. If you have any sort of morals or dignity you do not shoot a missle directly between where kids and elderly are....
I don't give a fu*k, it is their fault they do it on purpose, these people were warnned to leave this area, yet they decide to place the rocket launcher, and keep the kids there....
THIS IS WHAT HEZBOLLAH WANTS MAN....
If you are that dumb that you see that this is what hez wants, you are just one sided, or too damn gullable. I fu*ken love it how half of the story is left out....

fu*k hezbollah for being that irresposible, or actually disgustingly evil to see that all these children are being used as pawns in order for the hezbollah to win the public relations war....
But its ok because the smart ones will know what REALLY going on....
WAKE UP! it is their fault, period....
This is just their ploy, and fu*ken obviously some dumb a.sses like you fall for it....

This is the truth, I agree with you, the fact is the IDF/Israel are going with it, they could have changed their tactics, maybe move troops into Lebanon and restrict Hezbollah's movement, maybe lower the amount of missiles they are firing into civilian areas and maybe use machine guns.

Hezbollah want civilians to die because when the civilians die, Israel get the blame.
 11 years ago '05        #47
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 Mike Blitz said:
This is the truth, I agree with you, the fact is the IDF/Israel are going with it, they could have changed their tactics, maybe move troops into Lebanon and restrict Hezbollah's movement, maybe lower the amount of missiles they are firing into civilian areas and maybe use machine guns.

Hezbollah want civilians to die because when the civilians die, Israel get the blame.
Yea thats true but troops are already in lebanon and machine guns are being used also. See hezbollah hides so they can ambush. thats they whole strategy. So the only way to get a fair f!ght is to flatten the surface and make no hiding spots for hezbollah. that is what did not happen in 2000 and israel knew that... thats why this war is diffrent.... Also like the guy said the were told to leave lebanon before the war... its a war zone... when u dont leave a warzone thats what happen.... Same thing here in u.s. when gangs have f!ghts and shootout's there are innocent people and familys that get hit.... hezbollah is mainly the blame cause if they would leave israel and other countrys alone and if iran would not give and support them so much they would not be this powerful... The next thing in this war is going to be a bomb in iran from either british,israel, or the u.s.
 07-31-2006, 10:57 AM         #48
BRight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
Yea thats true but troops are already in lebanon and machine guns are being used also. See hezbollah hides so they can ambush. thats they whole strategy. So the only way to get a fair f!ght is to flatten the surface and make no hiding spots for hezbollah. that is what did not happen in 2000 and israel knew that... thats why this war is diffrent.... Also like the guy said the were told to leave lebanon before the war... its a war zone... when u dont leave a warzone thats what happen.... Same thing here in u.s. when gangs have f!ghts and shootout's there are innocent people and familys that get hit.... hezbollah is mainly the blame cause if they would leave israel and other countrys alone and if iran would not give and support them so much they would not be this powerful... The next thing in this war is going to be a bomb in iran from either british,israel, or the u.s.

I think that's a great reference when you talk about gangs and people getting caught in the crossfire, IT HAPPENS....
For the kids its obviously not their fault but it clearly is the parents fault for not taking them out of there because THEY KNEW IT WAS COMING....
Mikey, if israel does not strike right there, I guarantee you an hour later they are gonna shoot more rockets from there...
If we have a ground invasion where there will be a lot less casualties, then EVERYONES GONNA bi*ch ABOUT ISRAEL INVADING A COUNTRY, its a lose lose in the p.r. Department, but you or anyone else on this board should not be gullable enough to fall for the numbers or whatnot, they had to do what they did, period...
 07-31-2006, 10:59 AM         #49
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRight said:
I think that's a great reference when you talk about gangs and people getting caught in the crossfire, IT HAPPENS....
For the kids its obviously not their fault but it clearly is the parents fault for not taking them out of there because THEY KNEW IT WAS COMING....
Mikey, if israel does not strike right there, I guarantee you an hour later they are gonna shoot more rockets from there...
If we have a ground invasion where there will be a lot less casualties, then EVERYONES GONNA bi*ch ABOUT ISRAEL INVADING A COUNTRY, its a lose lose in the p.r. Department, but you or anyone else on this board should not be gullable enough to fall for the numbers or whatnot, they had to do what they did, period...

So they could not zip a few special forces down there to actually take out the militants and get them out after?
 11 years ago '06        #50
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
 Mike Blitz said:
So they could not zip a few special forces down there to actually take out the militants and get them out after?
its not that easy to do as you say...lol "zip"
 07-31-2006, 11:09 AM         #51
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
its not that easy to do as you say...lol "zip"


Well they use a helicopter, put some special forces in, throw a rope down, "zip" down a few guys go in.

Black hawk down.
 11 years ago '05        #52
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 BRight said:
I think that's a great reference when you talk about gangs and people getting caught in the crossfire, IT HAPPENS....
For the kids its obviously not their fault but it clearly is the parents fault for not taking them out of there because THEY KNEW IT WAS COMING....
Mikey, if israel does not strike right there, I guarantee you an hour later they are gonna shoot more rockets from there...
If we have a ground invasion where there will be a lot less casualties, then EVERYONES GONNA bi*ch ABOUT ISRAEL INVADING A COUNTRY, its a lose lose in the p.r. Department, but you or anyone else on this board should not be gullable enough to fall for the numbers or whatnot, they had to do what they did, period...
But now lebanons army is going to join hezbollah in the f!ght. Also people fail to remember that hezbollah fired 50 missiles before the war started. and the hezbollah f!ghters are hiding in apartment complexes and using the people as shields and israel has no choice but bomb. See hezbollah is trying to get the media on there side so people will help join them and so they can take over lebanon..
 11 years ago '05        #53
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 Mike Blitz said:
Well they use a helicopter, put some special forces in, throw a rope down, "zip" down a few guys go in.

Black hawk down.
Thats what happened in 2000 and thats what hezbollah wants them to do.
 07-31-2006, 11:16 AM         #54
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
But now lebanons army is going to join hezbollah in the f!ght. Also people fail to remember that hezbollah fired 50 missiles before the war started. and the hezbollah f!ghters are hiding in apartment complexes and using the people as shields and israel has no choice but bomb. See hezbollah is trying to get the media on there side so people will help join them and so they can take over lebanon..

they cant possibly get katuysha rockets into houses

 07-31-2006, 11:20 AM         #55
BRight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Blitz said:
So they could not zip a few special forces down there to actually take out the militants and get them out after?
Your totally roight, we should of hit up crocket and tubbs and they would have handled it....

Come on mike......















Your gettin it!
 11 years ago '05        #56
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 Mike Blitz said:
they cant possibly get katuysha rockets into houses

Why would they be in a house. They are in the population and around familiys
 07-31-2006, 11:25 AM         #57
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
Why would they be in a house. They are in the population and around familiys

So they are shooting everything around where the katuyshas and qassams were actually from.



Like that makes sense, so they are actually commiting war crimes then.
 11 years ago '06        #58
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
 Mike Blitz said:
they cant possibly get katuysha rockets into houses

well i hav no idea wat their firing but they are shooting SOME TYPE of rockets from civilian areas...also @ you for thinking that u can just send a couple helicopters wit some special forces and the whole problem is solved..if you can do that then every war would be over within 2 days..it would be sick though lol we need some james bond type sh*t to happen..that way they can get osama and quietly :D
 07-31-2006, 11:31 AM         #59
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
well i hav no idea wat their firing but they are shooting SOME TYPE of rockets from civilian areas...also @ you for thinking that u can just send a couple helicopters wit some special forces and the whole problem is solved..if you can do that then every war would be over within 2 days..it would be sick though lol we need some james bond type sh*t to happen..that way they can get osama and quietly :D
Tim Ossman you mean :D



Well look at how USA did the invasion of Iraq with precision, we all saw the videos, they were actually firing the machine guns at the army. Not just firing missiles into every house they could.
 11 years ago '05        #60
Killaaj 
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 Mike Blitz said:
So they are shooting everything around where the katuyshas and qassams were actually from.



Like that makes sense, so they are actually commiting war crimes then.
They are not shooting they are bombing and im not saying that all have rockets but thats where they are shooting from and hiding so they can ambush the ground forces
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy