Jul 30 - Israeli Airstrike Kills 51 Incuding 22 Children

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '06        #301
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
 prophetz said:
jews make me sick.

thing is.. the rest of the world thinks like this too!

when did i think this way? when i saw what they were doing in Israel. it's modern day apartheid in there.. now they invade other countrys.. k!ll children.. and put it this way

if they went to war, to end terrorism do they not realise their 'war' will create even more terrorists , people and children seeing the huge injustices going on right now? They are so fu*king stupid!
people like you make me sick
 08-01-2006, 10:50 PM         #302
C.LoS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5237098.stm said:
After nearly three weeks of f!ghting, about 750 people - mainly civilians - have been k!lled by Israeli action in Lebanon, according to Lebanon's health minister.

A total of 54 Israelis, including at least 18 civilians, are known to have been k!lled by Hezbollah.
and i just went thru all those pics, this sh*t just needs to stop.. i dont understand how anybody could continue to support that Isreal has a RIGHT(?) to do this.. just because I think Isreal is in the most wrong (because they're the ones causing the most civilian deaths, and I feel like this was pre-planned) does not mean that I support Hezbollah, or "terrorism".. After seeing those pics I don't think there is anymore use arguing this over the internet.. need to get right with God and do something.

for those that are serious ---

1 God, 1 Luv ... done discussing this
 08-02-2006, 01:13 AM         #303
BRight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
people like you make me sick

Cosign, because also, your not even worth the megabytes of quoting....
You fu*king f*g**t, I hate when little kids get involved in grown up sh*tt....

P.s. fu*k your mother
 08-02-2006, 01:29 AM         #304
BRight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.LoS said:
and i just went thru all those pics, this sh*t just needs to stop.. i dont understand how anybody could continue to support that Isreal has a RIGHT(?) to do this.. just because I think Isreal is in the most wrong (because they're the ones causing the most civilian deaths, and I feel like this was pre-planned) does not mean that I support Hezbollah, or "terrorism".. After seeing those pics I don't think there is anymore use arguing this over the internet.. need to get right with God and do something.

for those that are serious ---

1 God, 1 Luv ... done discussing this

You know I just hate when dumb a.sses like you come in and act like "now that you see the carnage" mannn shut the fu*k up with that sh*t, because ill show your dumb a.ss anti israel posts from 3 to 4 weeks ago...
You don't know sh*t about this conflict or any other arab israeli conflict other then fu*k them jews, people like you don't even sadden me, you guys are just dumb fu*ks that don't see the difference between good and evil....

fu*ken loser...
Sad, go watch some more hezbollah tv....
 08-02-2006, 02:04 AM         #305
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where is Tansta! to ban that guy then?

If he banned bobbydigital that guy has to be banned, i'm ashamed we still have them sorts of people in the UK.
 08-02-2006, 02:12 AM         #306
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Raiderking said:
ok we all get it that was a terrible incident. Dont yall have anything else to talk about. I can mention the side bombings and other bombings that k!lled hundreds as well. If you continue to only cite that i will continue to harp on the same sh*t as well.

Or how about some other Islamist terrorists in Chechnya, connected to al quieda and hezbollah who k!lled over 600 children in beslan russia, shooting many of them while they run away. THIS sh*t WAS A MILITARY ACCIDENT HOW THE fu*k YOU GONNA SHOOT A TODLER WHEN HES RUNNING AWAY.

these fu*kers are not human.

the chenynyian liberation force are not in no way connect to "Hizbullah" or "Al Quadi" (sp?)
 08-02-2006, 04:02 PM         #307
C.LoS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRight said:
You know I just hate when dumb a.sses like you come in and act like "now that you see the carnage" mannn shut the fu*k up with that sh*t, because ill show your dumb a.ss anti israel posts from 3 to 4 weeks ago...
You don't know sh*t about this conflict or any other arab israeli conflict other then fu*k them jews, people like you don't even sadden me, you guys are just dumb fu*ks that don't see the difference between good and evil....

fu*ken loser...
Sad, go watch some more hezbollah tv....

its not about fu*k jews.. its about fu*k ISREAL.. these are real jews ..
now tell me.. are they anti-Semetic too??

just like fu*k HEZBOLLAH criminals for adding to the carnage.. but all Isreal is doing is creating more Hezbollah.. :applause: .. good job boys..
 11 years ago '06        #308
Raiderking 
space
space
space
$322 | Props total: 0 0
yeah and then wiping them out so its ok. The more terrorists that we create equals to the more terrorists we k!ll so its all good.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc