Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-01-2006, 02:12 PM         #201
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Afgahn is a city in Iraq?

Show me some evidence that supports this
 11 years ago '05        #202
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 64 64
 shaolinkaws said:
ok h/o let me try to understand you...your saying that there is a city inside the country of iraq called afghan and that is where the iraqi army is f!ghting alongside americans? if there is such a city then your correct
BAGHDAD — The battle for Iraq's future has come down to this: Can the country's U.S.-supported government control escalating violence in the streets of its capital?
Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki met with President Bush on Tuesday at the White House, where they announced a plan to dispatch more U.S. and Iraqi troops to Baghdad to try to salvage a faltering security plan for Iraq's war-ravaged capital.

The leaders said an unspecified number of troops would be redeployed to respond to a surge in violence that has k!lled more than 100 civilians a day since Bush's surprise visit to Baghdad six weeks ago, when Maliki announced a security crackdown in Baghdad.

About 9,000 of the 125,000 U.S. troops in Iraq are in Baghdad, a city of about 6.5 million where centuries-old tensions between Sunni and Shiite Muslims have exploded into increasingly difficult-to-control violence. The chaos is being fueled by militias and foreign Arab f!ghters such as al-Qaeda in Iraq, the Sunni extremist group trying to undermine U.S.-led efforts to establish a democracy in that nation. There are about 43,000 Iraqi soldiers and police in Baghdad.

Bush said additional U.S. troops will be sent to Baghdad from elsewhere in Iraq and will help train Iraqi security forces to eventually take over the job of protecting the capital. The plan includes placing more U.S. military police with Iraqi forces and giving the Iraqi forces more mobility and firepower. The focus will be on securing individual neighborhoods
 08-01-2006, 02:15 PM         #203
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
FIRST OSMA IS NOT IN AFGHAN, SECOND THAT IS WHERE ALL THE f!ghtING BETWEEN THE SHIITE's AND THE sunnis.... Iraq is in a f!ght against terror because osma does terrorist attacks in iraq which has been going on for many of years. IRAQ IS THE COUNTRY.... AFGHAN IS A CITY INSIDE IRAQ.
AL QUIDA AND IRAQ ARMY ARE NOT CONNECTED.... JUST LIKE HEZBOLLAH AND LEBANON ARMY.... WHEN THEY SEE THEY CANT BEAT THEM THEY TRYING TO JOIN THEM BUT IRAQ IS WARRING WITH AL QUIDA SO OUR WE.
ITS A TERRORIST GROUP THAT THEY HAVE BEEN UNDER FOR A LONG TIME.

What the fu*k is Afghan, and if you are referring to Afghanistan, I cant believe you said it was in Iraq.

Go back to school.
 11 years ago '06        #204
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
 Killaaj said:
BAGHDAD — The battle for Iraq's future has come down to this: Can the country's U.S.-supported government control escalating violence in the streets of its capital?
Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki met with President Bush on Tuesday at the White House, where they announced a plan to dispatch more U.S. and Iraqi troops to Baghdad to try to salvage a faltering security plan for Iraq's war-ravaged capital.

The leaders said an unspecified number of troops would be redeployed to respond to a surge in violence that has k!lled more than 100 civilians a day since Bush's surprise visit to Baghdad six weeks ago, when Maliki announced a security crackdown in Baghdad.

About 9,000 of the 125,000 U.S. troops in Iraq are in Baghdad, a city of about 6.5 million where centuries-old tensions between Sunni and Shiite Muslims have exploded into increasingly difficult-to-control violence. The chaos is being fueled by militias and foreign Arab f!ghters such as al-Qaeda in Iraq, the Sunni extremist group trying to undermine U.S.-led efforts to establish a democracy in that nation. There are about 43,000 Iraqi soldiers and police in Baghdad.

Bush said additional U.S. troops will be sent to Baghdad from elsewhere in Iraq and will help train Iraqi security forces to eventually take over the job of protecting the capital. The plan includes placing more U.S. military police with Iraqi forces and giving the Iraqi forces more mobility and firepower. The focus will be on securing individual neighborhoods
wat does baghdad hav to do with afgan lol
 11 years ago '05        #205
Killaaj 
space
space
 shaolinkaws said:
ok h/o let me try to understand you...your saying that there is a city inside the country of iraq called afghan and that is where the iraqi army is f!ghting alongside americans? if there is such a city then your correct
AL QUIDA IS A BIG terror group that has terrorized almost every country in the world..... SO IS HEZBOLLAH
 08-01-2006, 02:18 PM         #206
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The word Afghan wasnt used once in that writing
 08-01-2006, 02:20 PM         #207
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
AL QUIDA IS A BIG terror group that has terrorized almost every country in the world..... SO IS HEZBOLLAH

Hizbullah are no terrorist organisation.

Western and Israeli pundits keep comparing Hizbullah to al-Qaeda. It is a huge conceptual error. There is a crucial difference between an international terrorist network like al-Qaeda, which can be disrupted by good old policing techniques (such as inserting an agent in the Western Union office in Karachi), and a sub-nationalist movement.

Al-Qaeda is some 5,000 multinational volunteers organized in tiny cells.

Hizbullah is a mass expression of subnationalism that has the loyalty of some 1.3 million highly connected and politically mobilized peasants and slum dwellers. Over a relatively compact area.

I take sub-nationalism as a concept from Anthony D. Smith. It would be most familiar to Western readers under the rubric of the Irish Catholics of North Ireland, or even the Scots of the UK. Subnationalism, like the larger, over-arching nationalism, is a mass movement.
 11 years ago '06        #208
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 tweedle- said:
The word Afghan wasnt used once in that writing
my thoughts exactly i was like ..i mean i support the dude cause he supports israel but that article was just pointless
 11 years ago '05        #209
Killaaj 
space
space
 shaolinkaws said:
wat does baghdad hav to do with afgan lol

COME ON MAN!!!!!
Baghdad is the capital afghan is the city
 08-01-2006, 02:22 PM         #210
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does anybody know what this guy is saying?
 08-01-2006, 02:22 PM         #211
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cannot comprehend his sentences.
 11 years ago '05        #212
Killaaj 
space
space
 shaolinkaws said:
my thoughts exactly i was like ..i mean i support the dude cause he supports israel but that article was just pointless
DO I HAVE TO PROVE THAT..... OR U CAN LOOK ON A MAP
 11 years ago '06        #213
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 Killaaj said:
COME ON MAN!!!!!
Baghdad is the capital afghan is the city
afgan is a city in iraq? since wen?
 11 years ago '06        #214
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
h/o guys stop argiung i'm gonan check a map lol
 08-01-2006, 02:24 PM         #215
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:

Killaj even someone who would usually be backing you up has no idea what you are trying to point out.

That must say something.
 08-01-2006, 02:25 PM         #216
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone see Afghan here?

11 years ago '05        #217
Killaaj 
space
space
 shaolinkaws said:
SINCE IRAQ WAS HERE
 11 years ago '06        #218
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 tweedle- said:
Anyone see Afghan here?

lololol i was just gona post the same exact map
 11 years ago '06        #219
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
i really dont see it lol
 11 years ago '05        #220
Killaaj 
space
space
 shaolinkaws said:
i really dont see it lol
its a city but i will show hold up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy