Jul 30 - Israeli Airstrike Kills 51 Incuding 22 Children

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-01-2006, 01:00 PM         #181
phatbat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11 years ago '05        #182
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 TanstA! said:
why would hezbollah be in schools and masques(however that spells) and regular homes????????? are you that dumb? seriously, comon now..

the question is, why would israel deliberately bomb a house filled with children??? answer that..why cant you see the bigger picture for just a second and see that hezbollah USES these civilians as shields of sympathy? you think hezbollah gives a sh*t about these civilians?

at this point, i think hezbollah is using force to keep these people from leaving(after israel constantly warns them that they are gonna be attacking the same spot) and forces them to pack themselves into this house from which hezbollah launches rockets, so when israel strikes back the whole world crys a river and condemns israel for "the loss of innocent lives"...this is all a chessgame, one you cant keep up with

now fall back
THATS WHAT I SAID... AND THATS THE PROVEN FACTS..... Even if u watch the war channels u could see when the rocket hit those kids there were rockets shooting out from the house or building right next to the house. see there missile launcher only detect were rockets are at. The soilder that was flying the plane kept trying to spot other targets but that target keep showing up and missiles keep shooting out so he had no choice.. I feel real sorry for the kids but its hezbollah fault and the parents because kids should have been out first.
 11 years ago '05        #183
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said:
The beauty of it, is that you dont even know how stupid you are.
SO TELL ME WRONG LIKE I SAID AND SHOW ME SOME FACTS THEN DUDE
 08-01-2006, 01:08 PM         #184
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
SO TELL ME WRONG LIKE I SAID AND SHOW ME SOME FACTS THEN DUDE
Read what you put. If you cant work it out, your a hopeless cause.
 08-01-2006, 01:11 PM         #185
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
why would hezbollah be in schools and masques(however that spells) and regular homes????????? are you that dumb? seriously, comon now..

the question is, why would israel deliberately bomb a house filled with children??? answer that..why cant you see the bigger picture for just a second and see that hezbollah USES these civilians as shields of sympathy? you think hezbollah gives a sh*t about these civilians?

at this point, i think hezbollah is using force to keep these people from leaving(after israel constantly warns them that they are gonna be attacking the same spot) and forces them to pack themselves into this house from which hezbollah launches rockets, so when israel strikes back the whole world crys a river and condemns israel for "the loss of innocent lives"...this is all a chessgame, one you cant keep up with

now fall back

Is I knew the Mosque or School might get bombed why would I be there?

I'd be at home, or a shelter.

The shelters which Israel are bombing for no reason.
 11 years ago '06        #186
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
 tweedle- said:
you just proved you hav no idea wat ur talking about becuase u cant point out the false point of it his argument
 08-01-2006, 01:15 PM         #187
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaolinkaws said:
you just proved you hav no idea wat ur talking about becuase u cant point out the false point of it his argument
Seems you are too stupid to see it aswell.

Killaaj said:
SEE WHAT IM SAYING!!!!!!!!! THIS DUDE DUMB......
Americans are protecting the iraq military in afgahn and the k!llings are between the shiites and sunnis
Read the bold. If you still dont get it, you are as stupid as him.
 11 years ago '05        #188
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said:
BUT U CANT TELL ME IM WRONG AT ALL CAUSE I CAN GET A POST OFF THE NET TO SUPPORT WHAT I SAID THEN CRACK UR HEAD CAUSE U DONT EVEN KNOW WHO WE f!ghtING IRAQ..... HOW ARE U GOING TO SAY WE ARE NOT f!ghtING WITH IRAQ WHEN WE BEEN f!ghtING BEHIND THEM ALL THIS TIME.
ITS NOT WAR WITH IRAQ< ITS WAR WITH TERROR AND U CANT SAY OTHER WISE UNLESS U CAN PROVE.......
 08-01-2006, 01:47 PM         #189
Blahze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
such a terrible thing
 08-01-2006, 01:47 PM         #190
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
BUT U CANT TELL ME IM WRONG AT ALL CAUSE I CAN GET A POST OFF THE NET TO SUPPORT WHAT I SAID THEN CRACK UR HEAD CAUSE U DONT EVEN KNOW WHO WE f!ghtING IRAQ..... HOW ARE U GOING TO SAY WE ARE NOT f!ghtING WITH IRAQ WHEN WE BEEN f!ghtING BEHIND THEM ALL THIS TIME.
ITS NOT WAR WITH IRAQ< ITS WAR WITH TERROR AND U CANT SAY OTHER WISE UNLESS U CAN PROVE.......
Are you still that stupid?

YOU THINK THE AMERICANS ARE PROTECTING THE IRAQI MILITARY IN AFGHANISTAN!!!

Jesus Christ. Commit that
 11 years ago '06        #191
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 tweedle- said:

lol i dono wat to tell you that was pretty dumb but i think he meant to write iraq not afganistan
 11 years ago '05        #192
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said:

SHOW ME WHERE IT SAYS DIFFRENT????????????????????????
 11 years ago '05        #193
Killaaj 
space
space
 shaolinkaws said:
lol i dono wat to tell you that was pretty dumb but i think he meant to write iraq not afganistan
Afghan is where the are at. never said they were helpin afghan
 08-01-2006, 01:57 PM         #194
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
SHOW ME WHERE IT SAYS DIFFRENT????????????????????????
omfg
 11 years ago '05        #195
Killaaj 
space
space
 Killaaj said:
Afghan is where the are at. never said they were helpin afghan
They are f!ghting AL QUIDA and that is were the organization is. Any smart person would have known that. Afghan is in iraq. SO WHAT U HAVE TO SAY NOW....... MIKE HELP UR DUMBASS BOYFRIEND
 11 years ago '06        #196
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
why would the iraqi army be in afgantistan...their DEFINATLY not helping us find osama lol
 08-01-2006, 02:03 PM         #197
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This guys such a fool. Now I think everyone understands why he doesnt warrant responses from me.
 11 years ago '05        #198
Killaaj 
space
space
 shaolinkaws said:
why would the iraqi army be in afgantistan...their DEFINATLY not helping us find osama lol
FIRST OSMA IS NOT IN AFGHAN, SECOND THAT IS WHERE ALL THE f!ghtING BETWEEN THE SHIITE's AND THE sunnis.... Iraq is in a f!ght against terror because osma does terrorist attacks in iraq which has been going on for many of years. IRAQ IS THE COUNTRY.... AFGHAN IS A CITY INSIDE IRAQ.
AL QUIDA AND IRAQ ARMY ARE NOT CONNECTED.... JUST LIKE HEZBOLLAH AND LEBANON ARMY.... WHEN THEY SEE THEY CANT BEAT THEM THEY TRYING TO JOIN THEM BUT IRAQ IS WARRING WITH AL QUIDA SO OUR WE.
ITS A TERRORIST GROUP THAT THEY HAVE BEEN UNDER FOR A LONG TIME.
 11 years ago '05        #199
Killaaj 
space
space
 tweedle- said:
This guys such a fool. Now I think everyone understands why he doesnt warrant responses from me.

DUDE U HAVE NO WAY TO BACK ANYTHING U SAY SO STOP.
 11 years ago '06        #200
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
space
 Killaaj said:
FIRST OSMA IS NOT IN AFGHAN, SECOND THAT IS WHERE ALL THE f!ghtING BETWEEN THE SHIITE's AND THE sunnis.... Iraq is in a f!ght against terror because osma does terrorist attacks in iraq which has been going on for many of years. IRAQ IS THE COUNTRY.... AFGHAN IS A CITY INSIDE IRAQ.
AL QUIDA AND IRAQ ARMY ARE NOT CONNECTED.... JUST LIKE HEZBOLLAH AND LEBANON ARMY.... WHEN THEY SEE THEY CANT BEAT THEM THEY TRYING TO JOIN THEM BUT IRAQ IS WARRING WITH AL QUIDA SO OUR WE.
ITS A TERRORIST GROUP THAT THEY HAVE BEEN UNDER FOR A LONG TIME.
ok h/o let me try to understand you...your saying that there is a city inside the country of iraq called afghan and that is where the iraqi army is f!ghting alongside americans? if there is such a city then your correct
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy