Jul 28 - The Clipse Call Juelz Santana "Dumb," "Dipset The Movie" Has The Internet Going Nuts,

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #51
KURUPTION!!! 546 heat pts546
space
space
$34,779 | Props total: 1345 1345
 2meo said
Juelz From Me To You > Lord Willin
Reaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? No.

12 years ago '04        #52
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 0 0
 2meo said

go jump off a bridge...

12 years ago '04        #53
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,271 | Props total: 223 223
 clarence1986 said
^ While From Me To U was good, Lord Willin just changed the game and caused a lotta n*ggas to switch up they style
^^^^that is the fu*kin truth.."we knew that cocaine talk was not like ya"(clipse)...n*ggas was not talkin that sh*t until clipse started it...now its bird this bird that eightball ...onions...the carter ...fu*k outta here

07-28-2006, 10:28 PM         #54
Possyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the Clipse album aint all dat, definitley "hot" tho.....but those duDes are definitley 2 of the Most talented n*ggas in the game, their lyrics and style easily shows their talent

their mixtapes are Classics....Re-Up Gang - We Got it 4 Cheap Vol.1 & 2

if the Clipse ever did have beef wit Juelz, they might about just end his career

Last edited by Possyy; 07-28-2006 at 10:29 PM..

12 years ago '04        #55
BackBlock_OG 36 heat pts36
space
space
$7,044 | Props total: 1424 1424
 dwizzle45 said
^^^^that is the fu*kin truth.."we knew that cocaine talk was not like ya"(clipse)...n*ggas was not talkin that sh*t until clipse started it...now its bird this bird that eightball ...onions...the carter ...fu*k outta here
What the fu*k is y'all n*ggaz talkin about. The Clipse ain't start sh*t in the rap game. You sayin n*ggaz started talkin about Coke because of the Clipse? Getdafu*kouttahere. The Clipse stole their whole style from the LOX, and they don't sound half as good.

07-28-2006, 10:52 PM         #56
bdot45  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow lord willin k!lls from me to you

12 years ago '04        #57
Floeji 
space
space
$5,533 | Props total: 78 78
Damn...it's a tough decision...I play Lord Willin and From Me to You in the car on a daily basis....

fu*k it...I'm undecided....I like em both...They need to get together...

I don't think Clipse was trying to come at Juelz....I think the mag took it out of context...

12 years ago '04        #58
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,283 | Props total: 3707 3707
 TheChampIsHere! said
Nah fam, them dudes is from Va. Beach. They shot that Grindin video in Norfolk and Chesepeake. And believe it or not, all that sh*t about them gettin crazy money from hustlin is fabricated. They might have got their hustle on but they was far from kingpin status...real rap!
thats wassup...VA Beach aint on sh*t neither...I swear for some reason I just hate VA...the people are confused...Half wanna be from NY and the other half wanna be from the south...n*ggaz chargin $100+ for a zone of reggie...its sickening...Thats probably the reason y I dislike the Clipse, hearing somebody from a place u been to talk about sh*t they obviously never seen is sickening...and I know probably 3/4 of the n*ggaz in the industry is bullsh*ttin but deez n*ggaz is reppin this VA Beach..thats like a dude in Idaho talkin bout he k!llin n*ggaz daily, moving pounds and keys by the boatload...Props to Pharell...

12 years ago '04        #59
infamousres1 
space
space
$1,568 | Props total: 1 1
another low budget movie... that cam movie was real low budget... funny sh*t though.. gots to watch that high

12 years ago '04        #60
infamousres1 
space
space
$1,568 | Props total: 1 1
another low budget movie... that cam movie was real low budget... funny sht though.. gots to watch that high

12 years ago '05        #61
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 952 952
props to the clipse

12 years ago '04        #62
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,041 | Props total: 269 269
Clipse>Juelz nuff said

12 years ago '04        #63
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,041 | Props total: 269 269
 collegeboy58 said
thats wassup...VA Beach aint on sh*t neither...I swear for some reason I just hate VA...the people are confused...Half wanna be from NY and the other half wanna be from the south...n*ggaz chargin $100+ for a zone of reggie...its sickening...Thats probably the reason y I dislike the Clipse, hearing somebody from a place u been to talk about sh*t they obviously never seen is sickening...and I know probably 3/4 of the n*ggaz in the industry is bullsh*ttin but deez n*ggaz is reppin this VA Beach..thats like a dude in Idaho talkin bout he k!llin n*ggaz daily, moving pounds and keys by the boatload...Props to Pharell...
You hate VA. All the places you talkin bout are in southern virginia. Dont hate a whole state cause of some cities. you want some cheep weed come to northern va. btw nobody here act like they wanna be from new york or the south.

12 years ago '04        #64
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,404 | Props total: 294 294
IIGHT
FIRST OFF
Uncle Ju Ju, is a Hip Hop Artist
The Clipse, is what real rap n*gga listen to.
Uncle Ju Ju whole flow is a gimmick. granted from me to you was OK at best.
Lord Willin was from top to bottom Fire, BUT lets see what they can do on the second one before we start compair'n

but back to the gimmick flow which he aquired form Cam'ron AkA k!lla Cam AKA (as i like to call him) COMIC BOOK CAM CUZ THE n*gga SOUNDS LIKE HE'S READING A fu*kIN BAT MAN COMIC TRASH
maybe Uncle Ju Ju stop fu*kin with Dipset=Trash Group, MAYBE just maybe, He'll be able to recover, cuz he's I mean THEY doesn't get much respect out side of Ny and Nj as RAP LYRICIST..

THANK YOU AND HAVE GOOD NITE

!!PEEDI CRAKK FOR PRESIDENT!!

07-29-2006, 12:26 AM         #65
JOHNNYMAFIO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2meo said

:wow: .................................................. .....................

12 years ago '06        #66
zaney 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 0 0
 Floeji said
Damn...it's a tough decision...I play Lord Willin and From Me to You in the car on a daily basis....

fu*k it...I'm undecided....I like em both...They need to get together...

I don't think Clipse was trying to come at Juelz....I think the mag took it out of context...
CO-SIGN!!

12 years ago '04        #67
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,283 | Props total: 3707 3707
 apfam77 said
You hate VA. All the places you talkin bout are in southern virginia. Dont hate a whole state cause of some cities. you want some cheep weed come to northern va. btw nobody here act like they wanna be from new york or the south.
Yea...I apologize...I meant to specify that...I used to live in Springfield so yall n*ggaz above Richmond straight wit me....Im referrin to the 7 cities

lol...and northern VA, DC, and Southern MD (The URea) on the other sh*t altogether...but I respect that cuz its yall

Last edited by collegeboy58; 07-29-2006 at 12:50 AM..

12 years ago '04        #68
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,967 | Props total: 4993 4993
 FriscoBoss said
I saw that video I was expecting mre the only thing that was funny was that song cam did

props this sh*t was mega funny...:D

07-29-2006, 02:10 AM         #69
hoodytoreal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
juelz is s3xy as fu*k..i'm gay for him

07-29-2006, 02:31 AM         #70
what it be like  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive never even heard the juelz cd. hahaa

12 years ago '04        #71
rasheedwallace 57 heat pts57
space
space
$26,212 | Props total: 12340 12340
 2meo said
no respect for this :thumbsdow

12 years ago '04        #72
rasheedwallace 57 heat pts57
space
space
$26,212 | Props total: 12340 12340
 Shizz said
IIGHT
FIRST OFF
Uncle Ju Ju, is a Hip Hop Artist
The Clipse, is what real rap n*gga listen to.
Uncle Ju Ju whole flow is a gimmick. granted from me to you was OK at best.
Lord Willin was from top to bottom Fire, BUT lets see what they can do on the second one before we start compair'n

but back to the gimmick flow which he aquired form Cam'ron AkA k!lla Cam AKA (as i like to call him) COMIC BOOK CAM CUZ THE n*gga SOUNDS LIKE HE'S READING A fu*kIN BAT MAN COMIC TRASH
maybe Uncle Ju Ju stop fu*kin with Dipset=Trash Group, MAYBE just maybe, He'll be able to recover, cuz he's I mean THEY doesn't get much respect out side of Ny and Nj as RAP LYRICIST..

THANK YOU AND HAVE GOOD NITE

!!PEEDI CRAKK FOR PRESIDENT!!

12 years ago '04        #73
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
Clipse didn't start talkin about coke, I understand you on their d*ck but don't fabricate sh*t to make them look better. I got the album Lord Willin and it is a nice album but in my opinion and many others From Me To You is a better album. n*ggas will always mention lyrics but I said the album was better as in as a whole, if I said From Me To You was lyrically better I could understand the hate.

07-29-2006, 07:55 AM         #74
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FriscoBoss said
I saw that video I was expecting mre the only thing that was funny was that song cam did

thank you very much

07-29-2006, 08:00 AM         #75
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nahmeanuheard said
LMAO @ that Dip-Set the movie sh*t. I'm a Dip-Set fan but that sh*t had me rolling, the "freestyle" & Jeezy's guest appearance had me rolling.

I wouldn't like to see this beef though, I like both of them but I'll admit Clipse have never spit a wack verse.

-Nahmean
we bout to drop another one this week............go to

broken equipment productions.................................4 life

Home      

most viewed right now
+67online now  23
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  10
NBA Kyle Lowry is awful
69 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+280online now  9
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
227 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  9
Image(s) inside LMAO:LA Legend BIG BOY IS ETHERING Blueface To His FACE & Take Shade A..
124 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Out of all people to wear Lokis mask
27 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside James Gunn made another movie & the concept looks fun, kinda scary and ..
39 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+39online now  5
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Concords are Back