Jul 28 - The Clipse Call Juelz Santana "Dumb," "Dipset The Movie" Has The Internet Going Nuts,

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-28-2006, 10:19 AM         #1
5877 pageviews
97 comments

wayneboyar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jul 28 - The Clipse Call Juelz Santana "Dumb," "Dipset The Movie" Has The Internet Going Nuts,

In this week's Pulse Report, the streets are buzzing about The Clipse saying "we ain't dumbing down our sh*t" like Juelz Santana, Dipset the Movie, Crunchy Black finally revealing his reasons for leaving Three Six Mafia and Pharrell Williams being a diva.

1. The Clipse lose Juelz Santana fans. Wamp, wamp! What it do? Apparently, the Clipse's long anticipated sophomore album, Hell Hath No Fury, is what's up. According to industry insiders in attendence during a Clipse listening session at New York's Battery Studios, the Virginia duo has never been doper. Pun intended! Though Pusha T and Malice are reputed for that crack, they apparently aren't looking to emulate the self-proclaimed "human crack," Juelz Santana. "At this point, we lost the Juelz Santana fans," Pusha revealed after playing the first half of the album. "We ain't dumbing down our sh*t." Uh oh!

2. Dipset The Movie pokes fun at Harlem's finest. Speaking of Dipset, Broken Equipment Film has released 2 animated Dipset parodies. In part one the brief animated clip has Cam'Ron pondering deep existential questions like "ayo, what's this, Kool-Aid on my pink?" "I know I ain't got no red on my pink," he continues. "It don't even coordinate." Comedic highlights include Juelz Santana repeatedly shouting "aye," Jim Jones constantly getting criticized for stinking and Young Jeezy randomly popping up with a sneaker box full of ad-libs. Elsewhere, Dipset's capo gets snuffed by a "white boy" selling soap only to threaten to call his lawyer and Freeky Zeeky gets bagged. Meanwhile, in pt. 2, Cam tapes Juelz's mouth to prevent from hearing him say "aye" anymore, Game gets sonned by 50 Cent and Cam and Fif argue about who is the gayest. Tru Life would probably side with Fif on that issue. The Lower East Side, NY rapper is continuing his attack on Dipset with the release of "Snitch Set." The song uses the same lyrics Tru used during a recent performance at New york's Roxy night club.

3. Crunchy Black speaks. Crunchy Black, formerly of Three Six Mafia, has finally broken silence on his reasons for leaving the Oscar-winning group. Apparently, things weren't too rosy. In a recent interview with Ozone Magazine, Black contends that half of the ideas for the group's last album, Most Known Unknown, came from him? According to Black, Juicy J and DJ Paul made him pay for his hotel rooms and traveling expenses, blamed him for getting the group pulled over and wouldn't allow him into meetings with the group's lawyer. The Memphis rapper said he gave them three chances and then opted to leave. He also pointed out that former affiliates like Gangsta Boo and Lord Infamous left, hinting that shady practices were common within the Three Six fold.

4. Pharrell takes himself too seriously. During an appearance on BET's RapCity earlier this week, Pharrell, aka Skateboard P, bragged that he didn't take himself too seriously. If you ask him, the little cartoon character that graces the cover of his In My Mind album, is proof of that. Interestingly, a little birdie told SOHH.com that Pharrell's behavior was quite diva-like when dealing with a cover story for Ride Magazine. Apparently, Pharrell insisted that he'd be called Skateboard P throughout the interview.

5. Denzel Washington to narrate Dr. Dre's Detox? First off, shouts to our little birdie for providing beaucoup scoops this week. Now back to business. Word is Dr. Dre wanted Denzel to narrate Detox. The legendary producer reached out to Washington, but it never materialized. There's still no word on whether Detox is still in the works. Meanwhile, Denaun Porter, Hi-Tek and Nottz, who have all contributed to the album, revealed secrets behind the making of the album in Scratch Magazine's latest issue. Scratch Magazine's September/October issue is on newsstands now.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sohh.com/artic .. ticle.php/9481

97 comments for "Jul 28 - The Clipse Call Juelz Santana "Dumb," "Dipset The Movie" Has The Internet Going Nuts,"

11 years ago '04        #2
2meo 
space
space
$3,001 | Props total: 0 0
Juelz From Me To You > Lord Willin
 11 years ago '04        #3
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
$938 | Props total: 27 27
 2meo said:

^^^
 11 years ago '04        #4
NoreDirtay 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
 2meo said:

11 years ago '05        #5
iseepassem718 
space
space
$690 | Props total: 0 0
co-sign. that kid is crazy!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #6
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
^ While From Me To U was good, Lord Willin just changed the game and caused a lotta n*ggas to switch up they style
 11 years ago '04        #7
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Lord Willin is a banga and 4.5 mics album..while from me to you was an ok album and maybe 3.5 maybe 4 mic album...that clipse was way better...
 07-28-2006, 11:17 AM         #8
R_U_Serious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
clipse>>>juelz yup i said it dipset d*ck ryders crawl out from under ur holes and hate me now u beezy's
 11 years ago '06        #9
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 2meo said:
 07-28-2006, 11:22 AM         #10
FittedCapz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They Both Talented Artist..i would hate to see this beef..
 07-28-2006, 11:29 AM         #11
R_Buycks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never really listened to clipse lord willin for some reason other than dat track "virginia" i'm sure da cd wasn't bad tho just cuz dey both got talent...whether u a dipset fan or not u can't front on how good from me to u was just to be a freshman cd. dat track jealousy was prolly my fav. on it.
 07-28-2006, 11:32 AM         #12
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let me put it this way the CLIPSE NEVER SPIT A WACK VERSE well thats just me talking
 11 years ago '05        #13
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
I saw that video I was expecting mre the only thing that was funny was that song cam did

07-28-2006, 11:40 AM         #14
MaesTwceThnThou  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Juelz ain't > anybody in the game, I didn't listen to From Me to U but just the single, come on now, and then the second album I heard that, I probably kept about 3 tracks off of there and then deleted them too
 11 years ago '04        #15
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Denaun Porter, Hi-Tek and Nottz, who have all contributed to the album, revealed secrets behind the making of the album in Scratch Magazine's latest issue. Scratch Magazine's September/October issue is on newsstands now.
I need that damn issue.
 11 years ago '04        #16
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,363 | Props total: 161 161
since they just took a shot let the promotion for the album begin beef sells
 11 years ago '05        #17
ajmac10 
space
space
$445 | Props total: 0 0
I'm a dipset fan and I even like Lord Willin more, but I agree that I wouldn't like to see this beef between two of my favs
 11 years ago '04        #18
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4282 4282
ahhh fu*k Lord Infamous actually left fu*kin Three 6 Mafia that was DJ Paul's on Brother... he was there most talented CD...DJ Paul n Juicy J are fu*kin up...they have completely fu*ked up HCP they have lost some of the most talented people around.

im about to stop fu*kin wit them
 11 years ago '04        #19
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 753 753
I dont know...My family is from VA...Aint clipse from Chesepeake? Have you ever been to Chesepeake? SMH
 11 years ago '05        #20
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 1403 1403
Aint nobody in Dipset can fu*k with Clipse....Be Serious....and n*ggas better not get to talkin' that street sh*t like they goin' do somethin'.....Clipse roll with Gangstas (I dont know about the Clipse themselves)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy