Who Has Done More For Hip Hop - Will Smith Vs Little Wayne

most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 34
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

WHO HAS DONE MORE GOOD FOR HIP HOP
WILL SMITH OF COURSE (GOOD CHOICE) 124 90.51%
LITTLE WAYNE (IM EITHER UNDER 16 OR STUPD) 10 7.30%
FUCK BOTH DEM WACK MOFOS BREDRIN BUT I GAVE U PROPS BIG WILL 3 2.19%
Voters: 137. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 3163 3163
 Fatt Kidd said:
notice i didnt start this topic.....or bring up wayne....but look at the hate.....how could you compare? but i get bashed for comparin odb and wayne?wtf?

anyway the question is who done more for hip hop? wayne and i'll tell you why.....
1)who got everybody sayin bling bling?
2)who got everybody droppin it like its hot?
3)who got the mixtape scene on lock?
4)who had to work harder to get attention cuz he's a south artist?
5)who got everybody debating on weither he best or not?
6)who got other rappers tryin to get fame off of him? damn sho not big willie!

why will smith not......
1)jazzy made all the songs hot
2)will smith aint been in rap for a minute
3)nobody gets jiggy wit it no more
4)nobody respects him as a rapper
5)parents just dont understand.....lol
ok all that sh*t you said was good and all but who was the first rap artist to win and perfrom at the grammys enough said
 07-27-2006, 08:29 AM         #42
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Will Smith said:
I BUMP JUVES sh*t BUT I DONT SEE HOW YOU CAN SAY HES ONE THE BEST RAPPERS
I DIDNT LAUGH I JUST THINK ITS WEIRD PUTTIN HIM IN THERE
AND WILL SMITH IS A LEGEND WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT
the sh*t he raps dont interest me..........and juvenile is a good story teller....listen to this song Money On the Couch from Solja Ragz........he way different from what he is now........

dont hate it for no reason for real.........just listen to it
 07-27-2006, 08:31 AM         #43
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Will Smith said:
MY TOP 5

1 - RAKIM
2- NAS
3- PAC
4 - KOOL G RAP
5 - WILL SMITH

HONORABLE MENTIONS TO BIG DADDY KANE AND THE LOX ALSO
i like yo list but i dont mess wit pac like that........he not really in the top of my list
 07-27-2006, 08:32 AM         #44
Big Will Smith  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fatt Kidd said:
the sh*t he raps dont interest me..........and juvenile is a good story teller....listen to this song Money On the Couch from Solja Ragz........he way different from what he is now........

dont hate it for no reason for real.........just listen to it
I GOT ALL OF JUVES ALBUMS ON CD
BUT I WILL LISTEN TO THE SONG BECAUSE I DONT REMEMBER WHICH 1 IT IS
 07-27-2006, 08:37 AM         #45
Big Will Smith  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Word Its Quite Good Trak Actually
He Definately Was More Lyrical Back Then
But Its Nothing Really Really Special To Me
 07-27-2006, 08:42 AM         #46
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Will Smith said:
Word Its Quite Good Trak Actually
He Definately Was More Lyrical Back Then
But Its Nothing Really Really Special To Me
thats what i was sayin.........it interest me more than what will smith talk bout.........and will smith talk bout what you wanna hear...........and i admitted to likin his songs but i just dont listen to him on a regular
 07-27-2006, 08:44 AM         #47
Big Will Smith  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fatt Kidd said:
thats what i was sayin.........it interest me more than what will smith talk bout.........and will smith talk bout what you wanna hear...........and i admitted to likin his songs but i just dont listen to him on a regular
YEA I FEEL U ON THAT
IF EVERYONE LIKED THE SAME RAPPERS IT WOULD BE BORING
 07-27-2006, 08:47 AM         #48
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Will Smith said:
YEA I FEEL U ON THAT
IF EVERYONE LIKED THE SAME RAPPERS IT WOULD BE BORING
i prolly feel like that he not good of a rapper cuz i feel him more in a movie or tv show than a song............maybe i dont know
 07-27-2006, 09:42 AM         #49
Professa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Will Smith definately

Will Smith >>>>>>> Lil Wayne

just for bein part of the classic show Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, he should be considered one of the greats
 07-27-2006, 10:24 AM         #50
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Professa said:
Will Smith definately

Will Smith >>>>>>> Lil Wayne

just for bein part of the classic show Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, he should be considered one of the greats
so whats yo take on being creator for common slang used by most people and all races
 07-27-2006, 11:18 AM         #51
Professa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fatt Kidd said:
so whats yo take on being creator for common slang used by most people and all races
my take is

fu*k bling bling (that sh*t made rap what it is today....wack)
 07-27-2006, 11:29 AM         #52
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fatt Kidd said:
notice i didnt start this topic.....or bring up wayne....but look at the hate.....how could you compare? but i get bashed for comparin odb and wayne?wtf?

anyway the question is who done more for hip hop? wayne and i'll tell you why.....
1)who got everybody sayin bling bling?
2)who got everybody droppin it like its hot?
3)who got the mixtape scene on lock?
4)who had to work harder to get attention cuz he's a south artist?
5)who got everybody debating on weither he best or not?
6)who got other rappers tryin to get fame off of him? damn sho not big willie!

why will smith not......
1)jazzy made all the songs hot
2)will smith aint been in rap for a minute
3)nobody gets jiggy wit it no more
4)nobody respects him as a rapper
5)parents just dont understand.....lol
look outside the box doggie will smith contributed to the golden era of hiphop. the golden era of hiphop is the reason why its so popular acroos the world now. he was the first rapper to get a grammy which broke down walls for other rappers seeking awards for music and not just source awards. no 1 sayd bling bling ne more last time i checked. u prolly still do and stiil wat did bling bling and drop it like its hot do for hiphop. its just slang i mean with your logic e-40 contributed the most to hiphop then 2 if ne thing south artists dont have to work harder and not as nearly as hard as east coast rappers he was already with cash records because he was cool with the ceos and stiil how does that make him contribute to hip hop? only wayne fans make debates about him being the best? he runs the mixtape game? wat bout dipset gunit papoose? exactly. nobody respects will smith as a rapper but his album went multiplatinum
 07-27-2006, 11:30 AM         #53
Dim Thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like and respect them both, but I voted for Will because he's a legend and a pioneer. Weezy is still young and we'll need to wait a while to see what his legacy in hip hop will be.

And anyone hating on Will Smith doesn't realize how many doors he opened for rappers that followed him. I also respect the fact that he never tried to act like a gangsta and he's a positive Black male role model.

1
 07-27-2006, 11:32 AM         #54
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fatt Kidd said:
so whats yo take on being creator for common slang used by most people and all races
and imma stress it one more time. NO ONE SAYS BLING BLING OR DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT. THOSE TWO WORDS HAD NO EFFECT ON THE HIP HOP CULTURE. BLING BLING JUST fu*kED RAP UP
 07-27-2006, 11:36 AM         #55
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Will Smith said:
MY TOP 5

1 - RAKIM
2- NAS
3- PAC
4 - KOOL G RAP
5 - WILL SMITH

HONORABLE MENTIONS TO BIG DADDY KANE AND THE LOX ALSO
both yall crazy. will smith did alot but still many rappers lyrically better and did more. where notorious? eminem???
 11 years ago '05        #56
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
avatar space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
Will Smith - 29 votes
Wayne - 3 votes

Hallulejah for the truth; those 3 voters are going to hell!
 11 years ago '04        #57
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,297 | Props total: 104 104
lil waynes fu*king wack.....

just get off his d*ck....

he'd be wack if he signed to dblock, he'd be wack if he was my best friend

hes fu*king waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

get off his d*ck

i'm not hating... i'm just more intelligent and have better taste in music
 11 years ago '04        #58
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,297 | Props total: 104 104
i wonder how stupid the 3 people feel now that its 10-1, u really think theres that many haters???

come on now...

ya'll just aren't very bright
 11 years ago '06        #59
NY_StandUp 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$781 | Props total: 0 0
 Fatt Kidd said:
1)will smith.......hahaha.....let me stop
:D ........okay
1)juvenile
2)eminem
3)biggie
4)bun b
5)50 cent
*not in any order*



you should be banned for this
 11 years ago '04        #60
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,297 | Props total: 104 104
fresh prince ain't no top 10 rapper.... but hes alot better than he gets credit for

he does own a W over Big Daddy Kane, and hes in alot of peoples top 10

fresh prince, wrote his own rhymes and was dope
will smith is an actor who nas writes for when he raps
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy