New News Lil' Wayne admits to Gillie da Kid Ghost Writing 4 him(I Just needed Help)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '05        #161
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
man yall n*ggaz need to be foreal and let this sh*t ride. everybody knows that wayne is the hottest out right now but nobody wants to believe it. the same kinda sh*t was going on between nas and jay both good rappers but every knew jay was the better man but everybody didn't wanna believe it. all this joe budden and busta ryhmes talk is tonguefoolery u n*ggaz don't believe that sh*t yaself. put anyone of the verses them n*ggaz wrote up against the mobb or i miss my dawgs. im settle all this real quick. for all u non believers that wayne been flowing the way he flows for years download that u-way remix by youngbloodz and listen to that wayne verse he was about 16 or 17 on that sh*t.
 11 years ago '05        #162
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 crmlbywonder said:
n*gga u just gave me his life story for wat? i dont give a fu*k. put that much energy into real rap as you do ridin wayne's dic. da point is he a grown man callin baby ma daddy and he sounds like a fuccin f*g. and i truly hope your sworn enemy gillie the kid was lying bout wayne kissin baby
so i guess ol boy who lost the first f!ght on contender the other night is a f*g for callin his adopted father dad? i thought if a n*gga had a dad he called him dad i damn shole dont call mine ay n*gga! and im grown too whats wrong with callin ya dad "dad"?
 11 years ago '05        #163
Springa 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
 Young Capo said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^that what u think my ni99a it aint what u know....gillie aint have sh!t to do wit weezy... his flow changed way before he got there point blank peroid.
ok i get it fam u a wayne fan..gillie aint have sh*t to do wit waynes change of style,wayne aint usin philly slang,wayne neva rocked gillies chain in his vid, wayne neva dissed him first,and baby pay n*ggas how he supposed to

i get it!!!
 07-27-2006, 05:12 PM         #164
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Springa said:
ok i get it fam u a wayne fan..gillie aint have sh*t to do wit waynes change of style,wayne aint usin philly slang,wayne neva rocked gillies chain in his vid, wayne neva dissed him first,and baby pay n*ggas how he supposed to

i get it!!!
baby paid gillie how he was supposed to. am i right or wrong?
 11 years ago '05        #165
Springa 
space
space
 Twinn said:
baby paid gillie how he was supposed to. am i right or wrong?
i dunno whether he did or not gillie said he didnt so who knos

but if he did that would make baby a real fake a.ss n*gga ..cause how u not gone pay juvey ,bg, and manny the n*ggas u was rollin wit before u was that rich but u gone pay a n*gga u just signed
 07-27-2006, 05:45 PM         #166
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Springa said:
i dunno whether he did or not gillie said he didnt so who knos

but if he did that would make baby a real fake a.ss n*gga ..cause how u not gone pay juvey ,bg, and manny the n*ggas u was rollin wit before u was that rich but u gone pay a n*gga u just signed

true about the last thing u said but what do he owe gillie? gillie didnt make them no money. he signed gillie for 200,000 and gillie said baby never played wit him about no money
 07-27-2006, 06:14 PM         #167
Young Capo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Springa said:

i get it!!!

YuP I AM...AND I NEVER SAID NONE OF THAT THOUGH BUT GILLE AINT HAVE NOTHING 2 DO WIT WAYNE FLOW WAYNE WORE GILLIE CHAIN 2 SHOW LUV 4 GILLIE ...WAYNE DID DISS GILLE FIRST BUT THAT WAS 5 MONTH AGO SO WHY IS GILLE JUST RESPONDING 2 IT AND BABY DON'T PAY n*ggaS WHO DON'T KNOW THAT WHAT IS U SAYING DUDE OH OK IGET IT UR A WAYNE HATER I UNDERSTAND THOUGH.
 07-28-2006, 01:42 AM         #168
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
so i guess ol boy who lost the first f!ght on contender the other night is a f*g for callin his adopted father dad? i thought if a n*gga had a dad he called him dad i damn shole dont call mine ay n*gga! and im grown too whats wrong with callin ya dad "dad"?
have u ever gone to some1 and said "where my daddy"?
 07-28-2006, 02:07 AM         #169
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
have u ever gone to some1 and said "where my daddy"?

i did. i do that all the time cuz i dont know where he be at
 11 years ago '05        #170
Springa 
space
space
 Young Capo said:
YuP I AM...AND I NEVER SAID NONE OF THAT THOUGH BUT GILLE AINT HAVE NOTHING 2 DO WIT WAYNE FLOW WAYNE WORE GILLIE CHAIN 2 SHOW LUV 4 GILLIE ...WAYNE DID DISS GILLE FIRST BUT THAT WAS 5 MONTH AGO SO WHY IS GILLE JUST RESPONDING 2 IT AND BABY DON'T PAY n*ggaS WHO DON'T KNOW THAT WHAT IS U SAYING DUDE OH OK IGET IT UR A WAYNE HATER I UNDERSTAND THOUGH.
im not a wayne hater not a big fan either he has some tracks i like

just cause i dont defend everythin he does dont me ima wayne hater

and how the hell u kno why wayne wore his chain..that dont even make sense u wanna show him love put him in the vid
 11 years ago '06        #171
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
Y'all still talkin about this sh*t
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago