New News Lil' Wayne admits to Gillie da Kid Ghost Writing 4 him(I Just needed Help)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-27-2006, 04:49 AM         #141
Young Capo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said:
n*gga you still trippin' off this? ain't nobody worry'd 'bout you. You started a bullsh*t thread which lead to another why/why not Lil' Wayne is hot thread? And you got a lot of post out of it. You way was stupid, I'm tired of Lil' Wayne Threads, (even if i think hes the sh*t right now), and so Propz

i dont know what to say so i wont say nothing at all.

Last edited by Young Capo; 07-27-2006 at 04:50 AM..
 07-27-2006, 06:12 AM         #142
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said:
so did you have an avy w/ somethin' to do w/ the cam & jay situation...didn't think so
no i didnt.........but do you want me to put yo ugly as in it?..........i wasnt even on this site for that
 07-27-2006, 06:18 AM         #143
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
no i really dont care for him hes another rapper with no lyrical versatility, i just dont git y n*ggas like u is on his d*ck HOP OFF!
do you know how many hypocrites like you came to his thread?
you say you dont care about him...........THEN WHY THE fu*k YOU HERE?
this is a lil wayne thread, so i hope you not disapointed by it havin lil wayne fans in it, dumbass........read the title before you come
 07-27-2006, 06:20 AM         #144
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
is cuz i heard his bi*chass rap about his daddy
you a stupid ignorant n*gga..............do you know how many rappers rap bout dead people...........dumbass
 07-27-2006, 06:21 AM         #145
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said:
so if u rap about ya daddy u a f*g**t? o im sorry i didnt know that.

HEY EVERYBODY!!!! crmlbywonder SAYS THE FOLLOWING RAPPERS ARE f*g**tS....

EMINEM
JAY Z
NAS
LL COOL J
LIL WAYNE
BG

come on man u sound stupid
co-signed..........like a mutha fu*ka.........and o boy need to shut up after the last comment
 07-27-2006, 06:26 AM         #146
Mike Blitz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
have you and lil wayne been on your honeymoon yet?
 07-27-2006, 06:27 AM         #147
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said:
i thought he adopted lil wayne along time ago. u cant adopt a 18 year old man.
co-signed............thats impossible
 07-27-2006, 06:30 AM         #148
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
where is he as in compared to lil wayne because hes not mainstream like lil wayne is thats wat u said. and hes not mainstream because he doesnt sell as much that simple
no he not mainstream cuz nobody wants to hear his a.ss.............wasnt good times mainstream? or better yet wasnt that song wit akon (produced by lil jon) mainstream? let me stop a second...........if you gotta get a beat from lil jon you are automaticaly qualified as mainstream.........end of styples p convo
 07-27-2006, 06:32 AM         #149
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
naw he didnt start callin him daddy till around 500 Degreez
".....my pa baby, he live on chrome, my pa baby he get his shine on....."
-#1 Stunna (Before 500 Degreez)
 07-27-2006, 06:37 AM         #150
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
I need to see proof of this cuz i used to be a real big fan of cash money and i swear he never ever called him daddy until he was 18 or 19 and it was never talked about before then
every true cmr fan know that..........or at least n*gga from new orleans..........the n*gga real daddy died 'rabbit' and being young wit no role model baby picked him up just like he did wit bg cuz the real dads died around the same age
 07-27-2006, 06:40 AM         #151
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
mad n*ggaz know styles p is nice and n*ggaz in new york damn sure know he better den lil wayne. and dont mention 50 becuz styles p fuccin ripped 50. matter fact i shouldnt even argue fa styles cuz it aint like he ma fav i just know he sh*ts on wayne. 2 i rep new york all fuccin day n*gga. i rep new jerz also. born in new york, whole fam - new york raised in jerz. yes i read where u live u actin like wayne be on some nice n*ggaz songs he was on chris brown- no props camron- no props dat white dude that sing wanna love u girl- no props and holla at me baby with rick ross and pitbull- once again n*gga gits no props. n*gga is not hood hes just a.ss
thats better than nothin.........and various d-block freestyles...........and give that n*gga a tissue and tell styles p stop cryin cause he aint gettin radio play........50 ruined that n*gga
 07-27-2006, 06:47 AM         #152
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
:rolleyes: like i said stop dicridin. ne way here is proof that wayne didnt meet baby til like 15 or watever. check wikipedia.org and type in lil wayne if u dont believe me

Dwayne Carter credits Cash Money recording artists such as Pimp Daddy and U.N.L.V. as some of his early rap influences. At the age of 16, Wayne would drop out of school to fully pursue a rap career after meeting the Cash Money owners and CEOs Ronald "Slim" Williams, Brian "Baby aka Birdman" Williams who would sign him to their recording label.
cuz thats when cmr got they distrubution deal wit warner bros. dumbass...........you cant get signed to a local underground label like they was............he was 16 when the hotboys first cd dropped..............but he was like 13 when bg'z 'true story' (and yes he on the album) cd dropped stupid a.ss..............and im bout to stop you in yo tracks cuz he shot his self when he was younger than 11 rappin to baby and slim wit a gun in his hand and it went off and he almost died.........i think gun he had was for 'rabbit' and he ended up goin to jail for it, when rabbit got out he got k!lled shortly.....baby picked wayne up from the hospital and everything started from there....................before all the albums............so get ya sh*t straight
 07-27-2006, 02:10 PM         #153
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fatt Kidd said:
cuz thats when cmr got they distrubution deal wit warner bros. dumbass...........you cant get signed to a local underground label like they was............he was 16 when the hotboys first cd dropped..............but he was like 13 when bg'z 'true story' (and yes he on the album) cd dropped stupid a.ss..............and im bout to stop you in yo tracks cuz he shot his self when he was younger than 11 rappin to baby and slim wit a gun in his hand and it went off and he almost died.........i think gun he had was for 'rabbit' and he ended up goin to jail for it, when rabbit got out he got k!lled shortly.....baby picked wayne up from the hospital and everything started from there....................before all the albums............so get ya sh*t straight
n*gga u just gave me his life story for wat? i dont give a fu*k. put that much energy into real rap as you do ridin wayne's dic. da point is he a grown man callin baby ma daddy and he sounds like a fuccin f*g. and i truly hope your sworn enemy gillie the kid was lying bout wayne kissin baby
 07-27-2006, 03:16 PM         #154
Young Capo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggaz just need 2 stop hatin that all^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 07-27-2006, 03:37 PM         #155
justfuccinfly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao
 11 years ago '05        #156
Springa 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
I'm not really a wayne fan but if i feel i he has a hot song i will bump it... im one of the few people who thought he was betta back in the hot boy days

and i can understand wantin to defend a n*gga if u like him but he started that sh*t..now wayne fans wanna say i dont believe gillie, he jealous and mad cause wayne hot right now..but what is thurr not to believe

wayne style changed=tru
wayne usin philly slang now=tru
wayne was rockin gillie chain in his vid=tru
baby dont wanna pay n*ggas=proven to be tru
wayne kissed baby in the mouth=tru

so what he is sayin that aint tru?? what is he just supposed to let wayne diss him and not say sh*t back??gillie thought they was cool and all of a sudden he gettin dissed

i think wayne just got tired of people sayin gillie wrote his sh*t..but i done seen plenty of interviews where gillie got asked that question cause that rumor been around for a while and he always said wayne hot give him his props..he neva said he wrote wayne sh*t

i think wayne was feelin guilty about somethin cause why else would he diss a n*gga he supposed to be cool wit for no reason at all,and when the n*gga diss u back u wanna say u dont respond to charity cases, knowin u was the one that started the sh*t

and i also believe gillie when he say baby wasnt payin wayne, cause if he was why would wanye even think about leavin cash money,plus we already kno bg,juvey and mannie fresh left cause they wasnt gettin paid right...baby is a crook!!!

and i dont hate wayne ,nor am i a gillie fan i just call it like i see it..so hate if u want
 07-27-2006, 03:58 PM         #157
Young Capo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Springa said:
I'm not really a wayne fan but if i feel i he has a hot song i will bump it... im one of the few people who thought he was betta back in the hot boy days

and i can understand wantin to defend a n*gga if u like him but he started that sh*t..now wayne fans wanna say i dont believe gillie, he jealous and mad cause wayne hot right now..but what is thurr not to believe

wayne style changed=tru
wayne usin philly slang now=tru
wayne was rockin gillie chain in his vid=tru
baby dont wanna pay n*ggas=proven to be tru
wayne kissed baby in the mouth=tru

so what he is sayin that aint tru?? what is he just supposed to let wayne diss him and not say sh*t back??gillie thought they was cool and all of a sudden he gettin dissed

i think wayne just got tired of people sayin gillie wrote his sh*t..but i done seen plenty of interviews where gillie got asked that question cause that rumor been around for a while and he always said wayne hot give him his props..he neva said he wrote wayne sh*t

i think wayne was feelin guilty about somethin cause why else would he diss a n*gga he supposed to be cool wit for no reason at all,and when the n*gga diss u back u wanna say u dont respond to charity cases, knowin u was the one that started the sh*t

and i also believe gillie when he say baby wasnt payin wayne, cause if he was why would wanye even think about leavin cash money,plus we already kno bg,juvey and mannie fresh left cause they wasnt gettin paid right...baby is a crook!!!

and i dont hate wayne ,nor am i a gillie fan i just call it like i see it..so hate if u want

Everybody know When sum one leaves Cashmoney wayne disses them it was not a guilt thing and wayne style change before gillie came there so u need 2 get ur information together bro.
 11 years ago '05        #158
Springa 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
 Young Capo said:
Everybody know When sum one leaves Cashmoney wayne disses them it was not a guilt thing and wayne style change before gillie came there so u need 2 get ur information together bro.
naw n*gga they was cool gillie even got the n*gga on his dvd that was supposed to be droppin til baby and wayne got they hate game up

and wtf kinda sense does that make he diss n*ggas just cause they leave cash money when he was about to leave too

and believe it if u want gillie had some influence on wayne
 07-27-2006, 04:49 PM         #159
Young Capo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^^^^^^that what u think my ni99a it aint what u know....gillie aint have sh!t to do wit weezy... his flow changed way before he got there point blank peroid.
 07-27-2006, 04:53 PM         #160
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Springa said:
so what he is sayin that aint tru??

he say he wrote go dj
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy