New News Lil' Wayne admits to Gillie da Kid Ghost Writing 4 him(I Just needed Help)

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-27-2006, 02:04 AM         #121
Young Capo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
although i agree if a man adopts u, then u have the right to call him daddy but didnt he adopt him when he was like 18 or 19 what grown man would even let another grown man adopt him or vice versa what type of sh*t is that?

u sound real stupid wit that one baby adopted wayne when he was 12 right after his father died man.

Last edited by Young Capo; 07-27-2006 at 02:07 AM..
 07-27-2006, 02:05 AM         #122
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
although i agree if a man adopts u, then u have the right to call him daddy but didnt he adopt him when he was like 18 or 19 what grown man would even let another grown man adopt him or vice versa what type of sh*t is that?
no but i damn sure dont be like daddy
 11 years ago '06        #123
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1470 1470
 crmlbywonder said:
NOBODY LIKE STYLES P. yo where the fu*k do you live. come up in new york n*gga. n*ggaz in da hood know styles p and d block go hard. styles p spit way harder sh*t den lil wayne. lil wayne might have stepped his game up but he still is no where near styles p. u must live down south
Once again Keyword "New York" on his block, in his apartment building.

How did Fif' say it "That's Only New York n*gga, Yo as is local"

Weezy gettin' love everywhere, thats why everyone want him on the remix and to feat.

When the last time (or even the first time 'cause nobody feel this cat but you) he was on a hit feat or remix

"Where I live" Read Motherfu*ker. You not even reppin New York.
 11 years ago '04        #124
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,856 | Props total: 5207 5207
 iCantLose said:
Ok... I'll disect your list a bit

Budden - lyrically better (no argument from me)
Styles P,Lupe,Obie,Game - nope, Weezy got em.
Banks - Tough one but Wayne is more consistent in my opinion
Fabolous - Not consistent enough for me.
Stack Bundles, Chamillionaire - Not worthy of this conversation.

I won't compare the vets because most don't have enough recent appearances to compare within current timeframe. Well, Busta does but I'd take the Carter II over his album any day. It's tight but Carter II is lyrically more pleasing to me. Busta got the edge on production though.
I respect your opinion but I dont feel wayne's lyrics i feel like he lacks versatility and he has a nice swagger but doesnt have the lyrics to back it up and those rappers do imo
 11 years ago '04        #125
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,856 | Props total: 5207 5207
 Young Capo said:
u sound real stupid wit that one baby adopted wayne when he was 12 right after his father died man.
I need to see proof of this cuz i used to be a real big fan of cash money and i swear he never ever called him daddy until he was 18 or 19 and it was never talked about before then
 07-27-2006, 02:14 AM         #126
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said:
Once again Keyword "New York" on his block, in his apartment building.

How did Fif' say it "That's Only New York n*gga, Yo as is local"

Weezy gettin' love everywhere, thats why everyone want him on the remix and to feat.

When the last time (or even the first time 'cause nobody feel this cat but you) he was on a hit feat or remix

"Where I live" Read Motherfu*ker. You not even reppin New York.
mad n*ggaz know styles p is nice and n*ggaz in new york damn sure know he better den lil wayne. and dont mention 50 becuz styles p fuccin ripped 50. matter fact i shouldnt even argue fa styles cuz it aint like he ma fav i just know he sh*ts on wayne. 2 i rep new york all fuccin day n*gga. i rep new jerz also. born in new york, whole fam - new york raised in jerz. yes i read where u live u actin like wayne be on some nice n*ggaz songs he was on chris brown- no props camron- no props dat white dude that sing wanna love u girl- no props and holla at me baby with rick ross and pitbull- once again n*gga gits no props. n*gga is not hood hes just a.ss
 11 years ago '06        #127
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 crmlbywonder said:
you co-sign n*ggas hard as hell hop tha fucc off ma dic
Ain't nobody on "dic" if a n*gga is right then he is. I would of said it but he said it first. n*gga, you sound real dumb and that d*ck in you mouth don't help.
 07-27-2006, 02:20 AM         #128
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said:
Ain't nobody on "dic" if a n*gga is right then he is. I would of said it but he said it first. n*gga, you sound real dumb and that d*ck in you mouth don't help.
:rolleyes: like i said stop dicridin. ne way here is proof that wayne didnt meet baby til like 15 or watever. check wikipedia.org and type in lil wayne if u dont believe me

Dwayne Carter credits Cash Money recording artists such as Pimp Daddy and U.N.L.V. as some of his early rap influences. At the age of 16, Wayne would drop out of school to fully pursue a rap career after meeting the Cash Money owners and CEOs Ronald "Slim" Williams, Brian "Baby aka Birdman" Williams who would sign him to their recording label.
 11 years ago '06        #129
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 crmlbywonder said:
mad n*ggaz know styles p is nice and n*ggaz in new york damn sure know he better den lil wayne. and dont mention 50 becuz styles p fuccin ripped 50. matter fact i shouldnt even argue fa styles cuz it aint like he ma fav i just know he sh*ts on wayne. 2 i rep new york all fuccin day n*gga. i rep new jerz also. born in new york, whole fam - new york raised in jerz. yes i read where u live u actin like wayne be on some nice n*ggaz songs he was on chris brown- no props camron- no props dat white dude that sing wanna love u girl- no props and holla at me baby with rick ross and pitbull- once again n*gga gits no props. n*gga is not hood hes just a.ss
n*gga you said it agian "New fu*king York" what about the other 49 states!

He "ripped" 50. That's why n*gga got a army of n*ggas, big a.ss house, shoe deal, movie deals, water deals, video games, etc!

I wish a n*gga would "rip" me like he did 50.

I mean damn he k!lled that n*gga and blew up.

Now no one ever gonna but a 50 item any more, now that Styles P is here!
(Hope you can understand sarcasm)
Styles P album comin'......? Then Push back. Then sells 65,000 in new york and 10 world wide
 07-27-2006, 02:29 AM         #130
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
:rolleyes: like i said stop dicridin. ne way here is proof that wayne didnt meet baby til like 15 or watever. check wikipedia.org and type in lil wayne if u dont believe me

Dwayne Carter credits Cash Money recording artists such as Pimp Daddy and U.N.L.V. as some of his early rap influences. At the age of 16, Wayne would drop out of school to fully pursue a rap career after meeting the Cash Money owners and CEOs Ronald "Slim" Williams, Brian "Baby aka Birdman" Williams who would sign him to their recording label.

wrong a**hole. lil wayne was wit cash money since he was around 10 or 11 when he made true story wit bg. he left cash money because his mom didnt like how he was failing in school. he got back on cash money at 16 to drop the block is hot.

he didnt leave cash money. let me correct myself. his mom pulled him out from rapping because of his grades

Last edited by Twinn; 07-27-2006 at 02:32 AM..
 07-27-2006, 02:30 AM         #131
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
actually he been back on cash money before that because he was on get it how u live when he was 14
 11 years ago '06        #132
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 crmlbywonder said:

I didn't say "ne" of that sh*t. I dont care how old he was or if he call him daddy or not. e but he been with baby since like 8yrs old. I know he the best right (not ever) now! I feel his flows and all his sh*t after Tha Carter can't be fu*k with much that's out yet
 07-27-2006, 02:33 AM         #133
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said:
n*gga you said it agian "New fu*king York" what about the other 49 states!

He "ripped" 50. That's why n*gga got a army of n*ggas, big a.ss house, shoe deal, movie deals, water deals, video games, etc!

I wish a n*gga would "rip" me like he did 50.

I mean damn he k!lled that n*gga and blew up.

Now no one ever gonna but a 50 item any more, now that Styles P is here!
(Hope you can understand sarcasm)
Styles P album comin'......? Then Push back. Then sells 65,000 in new york and 10 world wide
so we obiously have different values. u judge an artist by his sales and i judge by lyrical ability. so u prolly think lil wayne is better than styles. 50 cent must be better than nas and common. jay z must be better than nas to. lil wayne will sh*t on every artist he sells more than.(Hope you can understand sarcasm):rolleyes:
 11 years ago '06        #134
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
crmlbywonder do some fu*king homework. Don't just talk out of your a.ss. Besides I know you got to much d*ck in it to speak clearly.
 11 years ago '06        #135
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 crmlbywonder said:
so we obiously have different values. u judge an artist by his sales and i judge by lyrical ability. so u prolly think lil wayne is better than styles. 50 cent must be better than nas and common. jay z must be better than nas to. lil wayne will sh*t on every artist he sells more than.(Hope you can understand sarcasm):rolleyes:
I don't think Lil' Wayne is better than Styles, I know.

I never said anything about how much any of them sell. You feelin' guilty agian.

I said "Lil' Wayne don't sell that good" and thats it.
I never said 50 was better than anyone I quoted him and start to talk him about him. Which has nothing to do with Wayne. I think Wayne Sell And Got Skillz.

You got nothing really bad to say about him so you put words into my mouth, like your mom puts d*ck in yours.

n*gga I sh*t on Styles P like everyone else and you couldn't say anything wrong about what i said about P. It was all true and you didn't say sh*t.

Just bend over and take. We all know you do it anyway
 07-27-2006, 02:47 AM         #136
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said:
crmlbywonder do some fu*king homework. Don't just talk out of your a.ss. Besides I know you got to much d*ck in it to speak clearly.
:rolleyes: exactly u have no logic, u just ride dic and co sign wit other n*ggaz hard as hell. u like n*ggaz dat sell instead of real rappers. go download some sh*t crab
 11 years ago '06        #137
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 crmlbywonder said:
:rolleyes: exactly u have no logic, u just ride dic and co sign wit other n*ggaz hard as hell. u like n*ggaz dat sell instead of real rappers. go download some sh*t crab
"sh*t Carb"? U bi*ch simple as that! I gave you the business and check your a.ss
 07-27-2006, 03:18 AM         #138
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
what is a real rapper?
 07-27-2006, 03:30 AM         #139
Young Capo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said:
n*gga, you the one that didn't have anything to say so you made up some bullsh*t.

n*gga mad i don't know why but he is
 11 years ago '06        #140
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 Young Capo said:
n*gga mad i don't know why but he is
n*gga you still trippin' off this? ain't nobody worry'd 'bout you. You started a bullsh*t thread which lead to another why/why not Lil' Wayne is hot thread? And you got a lot of post out of it. You way was stupid, I'm tired of Lil' Wayne Threads, (even if i think hes the sh*t right now), and so Propz
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy