New News Lil' Wayne admits to Gillie da Kid Ghost Writing 4 him(I Just needed Help)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-26-2006, 09:51 PM         #61
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Eazy E said:
Naw, exposing wanye d*ck riders...so that means you :banghead: God, your one hell of a dumbass
now which are you?
wayne d*ck rider or wayne hater?
dumb a.ss:banghead:
 11 years ago '05        #62
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 Fatt Kidd said:
that makes sense......but everyone wouldnt like the clippers if the lakers bussed they a.ss everygame right......
not me... i was a clipper fan even when they sucked... I know they aint the best team but im still a fan.... at least me like you can admit the just cus we like certain things doesnt make them the best.... and thats what alot of these groupies need to understand..
 11 years ago '05        #63
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 Delzmac said:
Cause people (these fourm members) is rapper racist, region haters, behind door d*ck takers.
From the man himself
I thought they were both from the south... sooo just cus somebody thinks another rapper is better than the one you like hes a hater?
 07-26-2006, 09:55 PM         #64
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said:
I thought they were both from the south... sooo just cus somebody thinks another rapper is better than the one you like hes a hater?
but theres a difference between being better than a rapper and sayin hes wack a.ss fu*k
 07-26-2006, 09:56 PM         #65
Pappy Mason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fatt Kidd said:
dont make sense.......how can you son a n*gga in a year and a half.......dont you mean bg jr?
i can tell you're a Wayne d*ck rider just by the avy.....what did that n*gga do to you
 11 years ago '05        #66
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 Fatt Kidd said:
but theres a difference between being better than a rapper and sayin hes wack a.ss fu*k
yes there is
 07-26-2006, 10:03 PM         #67
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said:
i can tell you're a Wayne d*ck rider just by the avy.....what did that n*gga do to you
i just did it cuz this is one of the hot topics for now and i dont believe what he say so im not listenin to nothin he sayin.....so im against gillie......im not ridin wayne......my avy dont say do wayne......it just say go ea....and gillie the child.......
 07-26-2006, 11:20 PM         #68
Pappy Mason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fatt Kidd said:
i just did it cuz this is one of the hot topics for now and i dont believe what he say so im not listenin to nothin he sayin.....so im against gillie......im not ridin wayne......my avy dont say do wayne......it just say go ea....and gillie the child.......
so did you have an avy w/ somethin' to do w/ the cam & jay situation...didn't think so
 07-26-2006, 11:51 PM         #69
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said:
so did you have an avy w/ somethin' to do w/ the cam & jay situation...didn't think so

why u worried about what another n*gga got in they avy? it dont matter if wayne or gillie is in it.

Gillie the kid is overrated

gillie is good in philly but not anywhere else.
 07-27-2006, 12:20 AM         #70
Pappy Mason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said:
why u worried about what another n*gga got in they avy? it dont matter if wayne or gillie is in it.

Gillie the kid is overrated

gillie is good in philly but not anywhere else.
how do they taste?
 07-27-2006, 12:22 AM         #71
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said:
how do they taste?
f*g**t a.ss n*gga... u hungry? u want me to send ya mama some money so yall can buy a twinkie?
 07-27-2006, 12:29 AM         #72
Pappy Mason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said:
fag**t a.ss n*gga... u hungry? u want me to send ya mama some money so yall can buy a twinkie?
:wow: e-gangsta........u want fries with that durrty?...........answer the question
 11 years ago '06        #73
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,006 | Props total: 1467 1467
I am a Weezy fan. I want to see what he had to say. And you did some dumb sh*t like this. I would hate on you, but I feel sorry for you. I used to do this. Tell a lie to someone and they go "really" and I be like "Got Ya". When I was Younger. Then as I matured I realize its no point to telling lies like that. "OOOOOO I Punked (told a bald face lie) Ya"

"bi*ch What You Want A Cookie" Chris (I added the bi*ch) Rock
 07-27-2006, 12:30 AM         #74
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said:
:wow: e-gangsta........u want fries with that durrty?...........answer the question
i aint a gangsta at all. and i aint "durty" either. i think u mistook me from ya daddy
 11 years ago '06        #75
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,006 | Props total: 1467 1467
 Twinn said:
i aint a gangsta at all. and i aint "durty" either. i think u mistook me from ya daddy
Gave him the business.LOL
 11 years ago '06        #76
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2329 2329
 Pappy Mason said:
how do they taste?
ROTFL... ....I'm guessing salty, not that I know personally!!
 07-27-2006, 12:34 AM         #77
STLzFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for real your a certified doush bag
 07-27-2006, 12:39 AM         #78
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont even get the how do they taste sh*t. i wont even explain sh*t to him thats why i aint even answer that n*gga. he stupid
 07-27-2006, 12:53 AM         #79
Pappy Mason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said:
i dont even get the how do they taste sh*t. i wont even explain sh*t to him thats why i aint even answer that n*gga. he stupid
i was sayin' how does his nuts taste cuz obviously you know.....fag**t u and that other n*gga

and lol @ you sayin' you're not "durrty"....stupid fu*k......tell Gillie J.R. to smarten up and leave CMR....givin' that n*gga the President title when he was thinkin' bout leavin'... been on CMR for 10+ years and didn't bother to give him the title.......what the fu*k is he president of...nobody is signed to CMR besides him (and currensy & mack maine...but they get the whoooooooo treatment)oh! lets give you the title of BX president when you're the only member left :rolleyes:
 07-27-2006, 12:58 AM         #80
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said:
i was sayin' how does his nuts taste cuz obviously you know.....fag**t u and that other n*gga

and lol @ you sayin' you're not "durrty"....stupid fu*k......tell Gillie J.R. to smarten up and leave CMR....givin' that n*gga the President title when he was thinkin' bout leavin'... been on CMR for 10+ years and didn't bother to give him the title.......what the fu*k is he president of...nobody is signed to CMR besides him (and currensy & mack maine...but they get the whoooooooo treatment)oh! lets give you the title of BX president when you're the only member left :rolleyes:

that other n*gga is my brother so u and them other n*ggaz can get yall nuts out each other mouth unless they taste good to u. :finger: f*g**t a.ss n*gga

there is no gillie jr on cash money. yall n*ggaz so stupid in believin everything gillie say....baby offered lil wayne more than what jay z offered. plus baby let lil wayne be president. n*ggaz is so ignorant they believe the boy who cried wolf. gillie just hatin cuz he aint get no chance to shine
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy