New News Lil' Wayne admits to Gillie da Kid Ghost Writing 4 him(I Just needed Help)

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '06        #76
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,304 | Props total: 3595 3595
 Pappy Mason said
how do they taste?
ROTFL... ....I'm guessing salty, not that I know personally!!

07-27-2006, 12:34 AM         #77
STLzFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for real your a certified doush bag

07-27-2006, 12:39 AM         #78
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont even get the how do they taste sh*t. i wont even explain sh*t to him thats why i aint even answer that n*gga. he stupid

07-27-2006, 12:53 AM         #79
Pappy Mason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said
i dont even get the how do they taste sh*t. i wont even explain sh*t to him thats why i aint even answer that n*gga. he stupid
i was sayin' how does his nuts taste cuz obviously you know.....fag**t u and that other n*gga

and lol @ you sayin' you're not "durrty"....stupid fu*k......tell Gillie J.R. to smarten up and leave CMR....givin' that n*gga the President title when he was thinkin' bout leavin'... been on CMR for 10+ years and didn't bother to give him the title.......what the fu*k is he president of...nobody is signed to CMR besides him (and currensy & mack maine...but they get the whoooooooo treatment)oh! lets give you the title of BX president when you're the only member left :rolleyes:

07-27-2006, 12:58 AM         #80
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pappy Mason said
i was sayin' how does his nuts taste cuz obviously you know.....fag**t u and that other n*gga

and lol @ you sayin' you're not "durrty"....stupid fu*k......tell Gillie J.R. to smarten up and leave CMR....givin' that n*gga the President title when he was thinkin' bout leavin'... been on CMR for 10+ years and didn't bother to give him the title.......what the fu*k is he president of...nobody is signed to CMR besides him (and currensy & mack maine...but they get the whoooooooo treatment)oh! lets give you the title of BX president when you're the only member left :rolleyes:

that other n*gga is my brother so u and them other n*ggaz can get yall nuts out each other mouth unless they taste good to u. :finger: f*g**t a.ss n*gga

there is no gillie jr on cash money. yall n*ggaz so stupid in believin everything gillie say....baby offered lil wayne more than what jay z offered. plus baby let lil wayne be president. n*ggaz is so ignorant they believe the boy who cried wolf. gillie just hatin cuz he aint get no chance to shine

12 years ago '06        #81
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,854 | Props total: 2368 2368
 Twinn said
that other n*gga is my brother so u and them other n*ggaz can get yall nuts out each other mouth unless they taste good to u. :finger: f*g**t a.ss n*gga

there is no gillie jr on cash money. yall n*ggaz so stupid in believin everything gillie say....baby offered lil wayne more than what jay z offered. plus baby let lil wayne be president. n*ggaz is so ignorant they believe the boy who cried wolf. gillie just hatin cuz he aint get no chance to shine
School Them.
Get 'Em.
Give Them "Da Business"!

07-27-2006, 01:08 AM         #82
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont git boxden and this wayne guy i ca name a hundred people better that this rat soundin lil wayne f*g**t

07-27-2006, 01:09 AM         #83
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said
i dont git boxden and this wayne guy i ca name a hundred people better that this rat soundin lil wayne f*g**t

what? he hurt u? poor baby

07-27-2006, 01:13 AM         #84
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no i really dont care for him hes another rapper with no lyrical versatility, i just dont git y n*ggas like u is on his d*ck HOP OFF!

07-27-2006, 01:15 AM         #85
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said
no i really dont care for him hes another rapper with no lyrical versatility, i just dont git y n*ggas like u is on his d*ck HOP OFF!

if u dont care for him then how u know he is a rat soundin lil f*g**t

12 years ago '06        #86
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 Twinn said
what? he hurt u? poor baby
I just lookin at this thread and u gave "Da Biz" to like 3 n*ggas! and none of them say sh*t! I wouldn't let know one get me like that. Game recognize Game!

He really checked y'all world wide.LOL

Waitter check plz we're done here

07-27-2006, 01:18 AM         #87
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said
if u dont care for him then how u know he is a rat soundin lil f*g**t
is cuz i heard his bi*chass rap about his daddy

07-27-2006, 01:19 AM         #88
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isiah61 said
I just lookin at this thread and u gave "Da Biz" to like 3 n*ggas! and none of them say sh*t! I wouldn't let know one get me like that. Game recognize Game!

He really checked y'all world wide.LOL

Waitter check plz we're done here
hop off it aint dat serious

07-27-2006, 01:22 AM         #89
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said
is cuz i heard his bi*chass rap about his daddy
so if u rap about ya daddy u a f*g**t? o im sorry i didnt know that.

HEY EVERYBODY!!!! crmlbywonder SAYS THE FOLLOWING RAPPERS ARE f*g**tS....

EMINEM
JAY Z
NAS
LL COOL J
LIL WAYNE
BG

come on man u sound stupid

12 years ago '04        #90
#1nasfan 
space
space
$12,126 | Props total: 6911 6911
 iCantLose said
One question for people who don't think he's all that good. What mainstream rapper currently out (by that I mean album in the last year or so, or heavy mixtape circulation) is better?

I can't think of anyone. Past legends, sure, but nobody is hotter "right now" IMO. I'm not that big of a fan either but in terms of hot albums, numerous mixtapes, and guest appearances - I don't see how anybody can honestly argue.

Open for discussion.
Joe Budden,Styles P,Lupe,Obie,Game,Lloyd Banks,Kanye,Fabolous,Stack,Chamillionaire,Trae just to name a few with a album in the last year or so, or heavy mixtape circulation not to mention the veterans in the game scarface,busta, ect.

07-27-2006, 01:27 AM         #91
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said
Joe Budden,Styles P,Lupe,Obie,Game,Lloyd Banks,Kanye,Fabolous,Stack,Chamillionaire,Trae just to name a few with a album in the last year or so, or heavy mixtape circulation not to mention the veterans in the game scarface,busta, ect.

mixtapes is not mainstream. and busta rhymes, trae, chamilliionare, game, obie trice and styles p are not better than him.

plus joe budden, styles p, lupe fiasco, llyod banks, stack bundles, scarface didnt have any albums last year

07-27-2006, 01:30 AM         #92
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said
so if u rap about ya daddy u a f*g**t? o im sorry i didnt know that.

HEY EVERYBODY!!!! crmlbywonder SAYS THE FOLLOWING RAPPERS ARE f*g**tS....

EMINEM
JAY Z
NAS
LL COOL J
LIL WAYNE
BG

come on man u sound stupid
YO U R A COMPLETE fu*kIN IDIOT U DUMBASS f*g all those rappers you named rapped about their FATHERS. lil wayne raps about baby in one song talkin bout where ma daddy the baby comes in you ignorant son of a bi*ch lil wayne was on some gay sh*t. those rappers were rappin bout ther fathers(dont know bout bg) dont put wayne in a the same category as nas jay z and eminem u piece of sh*t

12 years ago '04        #93
#1nasfan 
space
space
 Twinn said
mixtapes is not mainstream. and busta rhymes, trae, chamilliionare, game, obie trice and styles p are not better than him.

plus joe budden, styles p, lupe fiasco, llyod banks, stack bundles, scarface didnt have any albums last year
He said album or Heavy mixtape circulation and scarface has had an album in the last year

07-27-2006, 01:32 AM         #94
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twinn said

styles p not better dan wayne?? r u serious?? fucc outta here n*gga styles p is tha hardest rapper out. busta rhymes not better than wayne? yea rite.

07-27-2006, 01:33 AM         #95
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said

YO U R A COMPLETE fu*kIN IDIOT U DUMBASS f*g all those rappers you named rapped about their FATHERS. lil wayne raps about baby in one song talkin bout where ma daddy the baby comes in you ignorant son of a bi*ch lil wayne was on some gay sh*t. those rappers were rappin bout ther fathers(dont know bout bg) dont put wayne in a the same category as nas jay z and eminem u piece of sh*t

baby is lil waynes adopted father u cross dressin retard f*g

12 years ago '06        #96
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 crmlbywonder said
hop off it aint dat serious
a n*gga check you, and come at someone else. Like Ron Artesrt.

He shot you, & you shot at him.

Beeeyacth

12 years ago '04        #97
#1nasfan 
space
space
 crmlbywonder said
styles p not better dan wayne?? r u serious?? fucc outta here n*gga styles p is tha hardest rapper out. busta rhymes not better than wayne? yea rite.
same thing i was thinkin the others i named i can see him debating but those
two and obie is very underrated dude can flow wit the best of them

07-27-2006, 01:38 AM         #98
Twinn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well styles p is better than wayne but where he at? huh? where is he? yoo whoo....styles??? where are u???

and busta rhymes.....fu*k that n*gga he is garbage

12 years ago '06        #99
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmlbywonder
"styles p not better dan wayne?? r u serious?? fucc outta here n*gga styles p is tha hardest rapper out."

who is Styles P?

12 years ago '06        #100
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 Twinn said
well styles p is better than wayne but where he at? huh? where is he? yoo whoo....styles??? where are u???

and busta rhymes.....fu*k that n*gga he is garbage
Damn I post this. I look up and damn u said it too!

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside James Gunn made another movie & the concept looks fun, kinda scary and ..
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+35online now  17
Image(s) inside LMAO:LA Legend BIG BOY IS ETHERING Blueface To His FACE & Take Shade A..
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+65online now  16
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+279online now  10
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
227 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
NBA Kyle Lowry is awful
69 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+176online now  5
Image(s) inside Old homophobic tweets from Chelsea Handler, Amy Schumer and Sarah Silv..
169 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Concords are Back
210 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+39online now  4
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz