New News Lil' Wayne admits to Gillie da Kid Ghost Writing 4 him(I Just needed Help)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-26-2006, 07:50 PM         #21
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said:
Lil Wayne aint that bad its just his fans are rediculous, acting and thinking like he is the best... just like Dipset fans, G-unit groupies and Game d*ckryders :thumbsdow...

I think the reason people hate wayne more is because of stupid fans like you are annoying
i think the reason people hate wayne more is because hes from the south...........how many wayne t-shirts you see nerdy kids wearin?
how many times do you see youngmoney in threads and peoples sigs........and places thats not even necessary?

but everytime i turn around i see..........
g-unit
g-unot
blackwallstreet
the game
change of heart
punit

so how do you get sick of waynes fans easier?
 07-26-2006, 07:53 PM         #22
bAd_BoY_KillaRz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fatt Kidd said:
you got punk'd cuz you wanted to see if there was a chance for your favorite rapper.........so dont try to turn it around on his fans

chance for my favorite artist? fo' real who cares??? lmfao, only weezy stans cares
 11 years ago '05        #23
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 Young Capo said:
that dont mean hate on wayne because his fans say he the best that is really dum reason 2 hate on somebody because of there fans. if they think he the best rapper then thats what they think if u don't then oh well everybody have there own opinon about what rapper is good or not.
Why is that a stupid reason?... I hate the Raiders and 49ers more because their fans are always talkin sh!t.. so it makes me want to root against their favorite teams more than i normaly would.... If you overhype anything people are just gonna hate more... its human nature..

Last edited by CMar22; 07-26-2006 at 08:04 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #24
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 Fatt Kidd said:
so how do you get sick of waynes fans easier?
I think you missunderstood what i was saying..... i ment the reason they dislike him more than they normaly would is because of his fans... not that they dislike him more then the other rappers listed..
 07-26-2006, 08:03 PM         #25
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said:
Why is that a stupid reason?... I hate the Raiders and 49ers more because their fans are always talkin sh!t.. so it makes me want to root against the favorite teams more.... If you overhype anything people are just gonna hate more... its human nature..
so overhypin albums makes you hate it more when it comes out
 11 years ago '04        #26
iCantLose 
space
space
$405 | Props total: 6 6
One question for people who don't think he's all that good. What mainstream rapper currently out (by that I mean album in the last year or so, or heavy mixtape circulation) is better?

I can't think of anyone. Past legends, sure, but nobody is hotter "right now" IMO. I'm not that big of a fan either but in terms of hot albums, numerous mixtapes, and guest appearances - I don't see how anybody can honestly argue.

Open for discussion.
 11 years ago '05        #27
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 Fatt Kidd said:
so overhypin albums makes you hate it more when it comes out
not necessarily... but whenever an album is overhyped its never as good as you think is gonna be...thus the phrase "OVERhype"
 11 years ago '05        #28
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 iCantLose said:
What mainstream rapper currently out (by that I mean album in the last year or so, or heavy mixtape circulation) is better?
Cant argue with you their but the mainstream seriously sucks right now....especialy this year...If you consider him mainstream then Ghostface is way better.
 07-26-2006, 08:11 PM         #29
SHOWT!ME 17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyone give him hate
 11 years ago '04        #30
iCantLose 
space
space
$405 | Props total: 6 6
 CMar22 said:
Cant argue with you their but the mainstream seriously sucks right now....especialy this year...If you consider him mainstream then Ghostface is way better.
True but I get a Ghostface album every 2.5 years, a few guest appearances every now and then, and a rare mixtape these days.

Even the fact that you could only name 1 other artist has to mean Weezy ain't that far off the mark.
 07-26-2006, 08:17 PM         #31
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said:
but how many features he has? any ne-yo (arkansas) made that song whatever it is..........nobody knows the verses........just the hook.......so what happened to his second single.....
 07-26-2006, 08:37 PM         #32
Shaveli  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bAd_BoY_KillaRz said:
lmao at wayne stans getting punk'd
poor simple-minded child sonned himself
 07-26-2006, 08:59 PM         #33
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shaveli said:
poor simple-minded child sonned himself
that n*gga didnt come to this thread to see some east coast sh*t......he knew damn well this was bout wayne, you can see the hate thru that
 07-26-2006, 09:00 PM         #34
jonsmith  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maaan faked me out.
 11 years ago '06        #35
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,241 | Props total: 1728 1728
ur gay dude...
 11 years ago '05        #36
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
bad boy k!llarz is borderline retarded for making that statement
 11 years ago '05        #37
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
and props 4 this thread is exposes the true haters
 11 years ago '05        #38
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 Fatt Kidd said:
but how many features he has? any ne-yo (arkansas) made that song whatever it is..........nobody knows the verses........just the hook.......so what happened to his second single.....
Thats the only song that i dont listen too on the album....I thought we were discussin how good these rappers were not how many singles, features or units they sold... what the fck does that have to do with skills?

Last edited by CMar22; 07-26-2006 at 09:27 PM..
 07-26-2006, 09:26 PM         #39
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said:
Thats the only song that i dont listen too on the album....
thats you cuz that song good to me......but i guess im ignorant for likin it......
 07-26-2006, 09:27 PM         #40
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
and props 4 this thread is exposes the true haters
co-sign
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy