New News Lil' Wayne admits to Gillie da Kid Ghost Writing 4 him(I Just needed Help)

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

07-26-2006, 05:44 PM         #1
22480 page views
171 comments

Young Capo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New News Lil' Wayne admits to Gillie da Kid Ghost Writing 4 him(I Just needed Help)

LOL yall ni99az wish this was true i bet the haters like Damn!!!!!!! we almost had him.

171 comments for "New News Lil' Wayne admits to Gillie da Kid Ghost Writing 4 him(I Just needed Help)"

12 years ago '12        #2
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$47,431 | Props total: 1941 1941
ur a dumbass dude.

07-26-2006, 05:45 PM         #3
Young Eazy E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Go the fu*k away Capo

07-26-2006, 05:48 PM         #4
Young Capo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Eazy E said
Go the fu*k away Capo
LOL LOL LOL at u dudes man and u know what what even more funnier is yall don't like wayne so i know yall was like yessssssssssss!!!!!! his career is over no more wezzy...but u n*ggaz just got punk lol lol lol lol lol all the way 2 the bank B!tch

07-26-2006, 05:51 PM         #5
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Capo said
LOL LOL LOL at u dudes man and u know what what even more funnier is yall don't like wayne so i know yall was like yessssssssssss!!!!!! his career is over no more wezzy...but u n*ggaz just got punk lol lol lol lol lol all the way 2 the bank B!tch
look at the n*ggaz that came to thread............n*ggaz that swear to god that wayne is wack and overrated........so why did you come to the thread? its not gonna be any real hip hop in it, right.......lil waynes in it, of course not..........so why are you here? prayin for wayne to fall.........damn shame props for thread

12 years ago '12        #6
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$47,431 | Props total: 1941 1941
 Fatt Kidd said
look at the n*ggaz that came to thread............n*ggaz that swear to god that wayne is wack and overrated........so why did you come to the thread? its not gonna be any real hip hop in it, right.......lil waynes in it, of course not..........so why are you here? prayin for wayne to fall.........damn shame props for thread

Im a Wayne fan...

I just realize he aint as good as people think he is...hes a good southern artist, but a decent rapper.

07-26-2006, 06:43 PM         #7
anticon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:banghead:

12 years ago '05        #8
dmunson318 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,417 | Props total: 1567 1567
damn n*ggaz see a video and get wrapped up all in the hype. do yall n*ggaz always believe what u see? if so then why df u dumb a.ss n*ggaz and go vote back when vote or die was hot? stop hatin on wayne this gillie kid is just jealous he aint in the limelight right now so when it's all said and done u n*ggaz willl realize how foolish this high school sh*t was.

07-26-2006, 06:47 PM         #9
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said
Im a Wayne fan...

I just realize he aint as good as people think he is...hes a good southern artist, but a decent rapper.
how is he not good as people think he is?

Last edited by Fatt Kidd; 07-26-2006 at 07:44 PM..

12 years ago '06        #10
Full Clip 78 heat pts78
space
space
$7,589 | Props total: 5983 5983
 Fatt Kidd said
how is he not good as he think he is?

hes good in the south, that dont mean hes good everywhere else

07-26-2006, 06:58 PM         #11
bAd_BoY_KillaRz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at wayne stans getting punk'd

12 years ago '05        #12
dmunson318 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,417 | Props total: 1567 1567
 Full Clip said
if a n*gga is featured on artist sh*t from everywhere else that does mean he's good everywhere else it's just random everyday n*ggaz with no lives who hate on the next man b/c they cant do the sh*t that he's doing

07-26-2006, 07:05 PM         #13
Young Capo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bAd_BoY_KillaRz said
naw ni99a u got punk.

12 years ago '04        #14
#1nasfan 
space
space
$12,126 | Props total: 6911 6911
 Fatt Kidd said
how is he not good as he think he is?
cuz he thinks hes the best rapper alive

07-26-2006, 07:10 PM         #15
Ratio  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Full Clip said

I'm feelin that statement...

12 years ago '05        #16
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,680 | Props total: 726 726
Lil Wayne aint that bad its just his fans are rediculous, acting and thinking like he is the best... just like Dipset fans, G-unit groupies and Game d*ckryders :thumbsdow...

I think the reason people hate wayne more is because of stupid fans like you are annoying

Last edited by CMar22; 07-26-2006 at 07:25 PM..

07-26-2006, 07:37 PM         #17
Young Capo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said
Lil Wayne aint that bad its just his fans are rediculous, acting and thinking like he is the best... just like Dipset fans, G-unit groupies and Game d*ckryders :thumbsdow...

I think the reason people hate wayne more is because of stupid fans like you are annoying

that dont mean hate on wayne because his fans say he the best that is really dum reason 2 hate on somebody because of there fans. if they think he the best rapper then thats what they think if u don't then oh well everybody have there own opinon about what rapper is good or not.

07-26-2006, 07:44 PM         #18
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Full Clip said
so busta is good in new york.........but every where else he is not good......but if i said that you would say im stupid or i dont know nothin bout hip hop

07-26-2006, 07:46 PM         #19
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bAd_BoY_KillaRz said
you got punk'd cuz you wanted to see if there was a chance for your favorite rapper.........so dont try to turn it around on his fans

07-26-2006, 07:47 PM         #20
thego2man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol

oNE

07-26-2006, 07:50 PM         #21
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said

i think the reason people hate wayne more is because hes from the south...........how many wayne t-shirts you see nerdy kids wearin?
how many times do you see youngmoney in threads and peoples sigs........and places thats not even necessary?

but everytime i turn around i see..........
g-unit
g-unot
blackwallstreet
the game
change of heart
punit

so how do you get sick of waynes fans easier?

07-26-2006, 07:53 PM         #22
bAd_BoY_KillaRz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fatt Kidd said
you got punk'd cuz you wanted to see if there was a chance for your favorite rapper.........so dont try to turn it around on his fans

chance for my favorite artist? fo' real who cares??? lmfao, only weezy stans cares

12 years ago '05        #23
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 Young Capo said
that dont mean hate on wayne because his fans say he the best that is really dum reason 2 hate on somebody because of there fans. if they think he the best rapper then thats what they think if u don't then oh well everybody have there own opinon about what rapper is good or not.
Why is that a stupid reason?... I hate the Raiders and 49ers more because their fans are always talkin sh!t.. so it makes me want to root against their favorite teams more than i normaly would.... If you overhype anything people are just gonna hate more... its human nature..

Last edited by CMar22; 07-26-2006 at 08:04 PM..

12 years ago '05        #24
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
 Fatt Kidd said
so how do you get sick of waynes fans easier?
I think you missunderstood what i was saying..... i ment the reason they dislike him more than they normaly would is because of his fans... not that they dislike him more then the other rappers listed..

07-26-2006, 08:03 PM         #25
Fatt Kidd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said
Why is that a stupid reason?... I hate the Raiders and 49ers more because their fans are always talkin sh!t.. so it makes me want to root against the favorite teams more.... If you overhype anything people are just gonna hate more... its human nature..
so overhypin albums makes you hate it more when it comes out

Home      

most viewed right now
+65online now  20
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+35online now  16
Image(s) inside LMAO:LA Legend BIG BOY IS ETHERING Blueface To His FACE & Take Shade A..
124 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+280online now  11
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
227 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
NBA Kyle Lowry is awful
69 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside James Gunn made another movie & the concept looks fun, kinda scary and ..
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Concords are Back
210 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+39online now  4
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz