Swoosh Account (For those asking/wondering etc.)

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
12 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
40240 pageviews
8 comments

paperizgood 
space
space
$522 | Props total: 4 4
Swoosh Account (For those asking/wondering etc.)

A swoosh account is an account given to employess of Nike whether that be a NikeTown, Nike Oulet, etc. The site is a mirror site of
[pic - click to view]

www.nike.com, which means that it is exactly the same except the prices are 40% (for example, Mars IVs were $66). The site is
[pic - click to view]

www.swoosh.com. Unless you know an employee then the site is useless to you. You can only access it by being an employee or getting one of their three invites.

It works for pretty much all shoes that come out except for Air Force 1s (they're not sold online period) and ID's.

Hope this helps and answers anybody's question.

8 comments for "Swoosh Account (For those asking/wondering etc.)"

07-26-2006, 06:52 AM         #2
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 paperizgood said:
A swoosh account is an account given to employess of Nike whether that be a NikeTown, Nike Oulet, etc. The site is a mirror site of , which means that it is exactly the same except the prices are 40% (for example, Mars IVs were $66). The site is . Unless you know an employee then the site is useless to you. You can only access it by being an employee or getting one of their three invites.

It works for pretty much all shoes that come out except for Air Force 1s (they're not sold online period) and ID's.

It would really help if you could post some invites or someones swoosh info.
 11 years ago '04        #3
paperizgood  OP
space
space
 CapoStatus4K said:
It would really help if you could post some invites or someones swoosh info.
1st off, the employee only gets 3 invites for his family/friends whatever. Second, why would I post my friend's info that is linked to his CC!!! I don't work for Nike so I can't hook anybody up.

Not trying to come off as rude or anything just a couple people pm'd me bout this so I just made a thread so everyone would know.
 07-26-2006, 08:06 AM         #4
DeNfaCta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 paperizgood said:
A swoosh account is an account given to employess of Nike whether that be a NikeTown, Nike Oulet, etc. The site is a mirror site of , which means that it is exactly the same except the prices are 40% (for example, Mars IVs were $66). The site is . Unless you know an employee then the site is useless to you. You can only access it by being an employee or getting one of their three invites.

yessir...actually theres a pair of inside out af1s up on the site now on niketown.com and whatevers on niketown.com is on swoosh.com. It's really rare to see that tho - and plus they r really ugly. But the savings are serious on jordans. ive gotten a few pms about it as well, so ill prop u for making this thread - it could save me a few more explanations to some ppl...
 11 years ago '04        #5
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
god, I need to work at Nike /
get friendly with an employee there.
 07-26-2006, 10:00 AM         #6
tokyo_zell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Need Music. said:
god, I need to work at Nike /
get friendly with an employee there.
Co-sign
 11 years ago '04        #7
paperizgood  OP
space
space
 SkateboardT said:
66 for mars?

damn...is there a limit you can buy on em? cuz i got a nike outlet near me that i might go apply at.
There was a 1 per whatever on the Mars, as it usually is for all Jordans. But you could log out/log in for multiples like I hear some people do and supposedly it works.
 11 years ago '06        #8
jay956 
space
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 0 0
 paperizgood said:
1st off, the employee only gets 3 invites for his family/friends whatever. Second, why would I post my friend's info that is linked to his CC!!! I don't work for Nike so I can't hook anybody up.

Not trying to come off as rude or anything just a couple people pm'd me bout this so I just made a thread so everyone would know.
the dude was jus jokin
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
84 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy