Fantasy Football for Boxden OG's

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #161
marzeial 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,485 | Props total: 239 239
 SHootar said:
umm....does anyone else agree that the jurevicius for parker deal should be vetoed?? lmao. we can't let that go thru or am i not seein somethin right
:iagree:
 11 years ago '05        #162
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 SHootar said:
umm....does anyone else agree that the jurevicius for parker deal should be vetoed?? lmao. we can't let that go thru or am i not seein somethin right

wow.........offered me mike/new england d for foster and yes we need to veto that trade
 11 years ago '04        #163
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
 SHootar said:
WOW...so mike anderson and new englad patriots defense for my first overall pick in the draft???

nicca u on crack foo??

lakersboy03 said:
wow.........offered me mike/new england d for foster and yes we need to veto that trade

ay it was worth an shot....an very good backup RB who might just end up starting and an very good New England Defense, who just got junior seau by the way, i thought it was an good offer

as far as the jureviscious trade....i dont really care yall can veto if yall want to.
 08-18-2006, 11:18 AM         #164
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
as far as the jureviscious trade....i dont really care yall can veto if yall want to.
word... i mean i know i'm benefiting from this trade but its not a huge deal.

not like i'm getting a star calibur player. and illmags is in need of another wideout
 11 years ago '06        #165
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
well thing is.....jurevius is gonna be MUCH worse than last year in Cleveland...all those TD's that made him even worth keeping last year will be gone. And parker will be better than last year....all those TD's that were takin away by BUS, which was a ton...he'll prolly get a bunch of those.

parker is a top 30 player...jurevicius like a top 200 player....

and who is illmagz?? he gotta smarten up.
 08-18-2006, 12:12 PM         #166
ludacris1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:

:rasta:
 08-18-2006, 12:23 PM         #167
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
well thing is.....jurevius is gonna be MUCH worse than last year in Cleveland...all those TD's that made him even worth keeping last year will be gone. And parker will be better than last year....all those TD's that were takin away by BUS, which was a ton...he'll prolly get a bunch of those.

parker is a top 30 player...jurevicius like a top 200 player....

and who is illmagz?? he gotta smarten up.
duce is taking those touchdowns
 08-18-2006, 12:37 PM         #168
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got a question, anyway to just let the FF owners just approve if they accept the trade or not?

Seems alot differnt from when i played it last year..I dont wanna have to review all the Trades and sh*t..

(going to go search into it..brb)
 11 years ago '06        #169
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
duce is taking those touchdowns
naw bro...

its well known fact that Parker gonna get a shot at goaline carries this year. which makes dude a top tier running back.

jurevicius to cleveland makes him absolutely crap...this trade needs to be vetoed. we dont want trades gettin outta hand....i can easily see jurevicius dropped a few weeks in.
 08-18-2006, 01:06 PM         #170
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
naw bro...

its well known fact that Parker gonna get a shot at goaline carries this year. which makes dude a top tier running back.

jurevicius to cleveland makes him absolutely crap...this trade needs to be vetoed. we dont want trades gettin outta hand....i can easily see jurevicius dropped a few weeks in.
i guess duce isn't gettin goaline. but i'm sure he'll run the ball his fair share of times

i don't get it. it should be up to the owners of the team thats involved if they want the trade or not. i mean yea, something is shady and needs to be done if theres a trade for like LJ for reggie brown, but this is not ridiculous. just someone making a stupid trade. happens all the time. and look at my RB's. this is not even a threat to you guys. and my QB's also.

i respect all your opinions but you guys are making it out to be like this will affect my team to the point where i'll run off with the league

Last edited by StateZFinest; 08-18-2006 at 01:07 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #171
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
so.....no takers on Mike Anderson and the Pats D huh?
 08-18-2006, 01:10 PM         #172
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ brett favre and ahman green for kurt warner and todd heap. that seems pretty dumb to me too. todd heap is a top 5 TE and kurt warner has arguably the best recieving corp is football
 11 years ago '05        #173
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 StateZFinest said:
lol @ brett favre and ahman green for kurt warner and todd heap. that seems pretty dumb to me too. todd heap is a top 5 TE and kurt warner has arguably the best recieving corp is football
Who da fu*k is illmag?? Holy sh*t, what is he thinking?
 08-18-2006, 01:20 PM         #174
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
all i had to look at dudes team name..........then it all made sense lol
 08-18-2006, 01:22 PM         #175
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol and yall wanna veto MY trade? mat the w's trade is a complete steal.

i'm losing a number 1 option reciever who put up good numbers last year. mat the w is losing nothing
 11 years ago '05        #176
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 StateZFinest said:
lol and yall wanna veto MY trade? mat the w's trade is a complete steal
sh*t that ain't even robbery, that's fu*kin r*pe man.
 08-18-2006, 01:24 PM         #177
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
sh*t that ain't even robbery, that's fu*kin r*pe man.
exactly
 11 years ago '04        #178
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
sh*t maybe i should get in a trade on illmag7
 11 years ago '06        #179
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
see this is what we don't want....thought we were all knowledgable in this league. i personally see ur trade with parker much worse. at least ahman can be a solid back in the league if healthy and could have a great year. and warners injury prone, hasn't played a full season in years.

but parker gonna be a top back on the best running team in the AFC...and gettin goaline carries. joe jurivicius is free agent material...10tds last year fine...i tell u hes not gettin more than 5 this year in cleveland. lets get serious.

ha states seems like most ppl agree it should be vetoed. we need to decide how we goin bout this business right now tho. maybe a vote or somehtin. u gotta realize some ppl, as we can see by the draft, don't know what they doin. and we gotta protect against that imo.
 08-18-2006, 02:36 PM         #180
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^thats a lot of ifs.

yea warner injury prone, but he did well last year. how can you say that and not mention ahman green missed a large part of the season last year? favre is a.ss, and todd heap is a top 5 TE.

cmon now... i agree both trades seem unfair but that trade is ridiculous. basically he's giving up ahman green for a solid QB and a great TE.

and people seem to agree with me as well... CRIP doesn't care about the parker jurevicius trade and a couple people saying the other trade is worse

Last edited by StateZFinest; 08-18-2006 at 02:38 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy